The World Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Leela, however, never once used me in this way and her brazenly erotic displays caused my arousal to increase painfully each day, as my physical powers waxed. She was fully aware of my condition and indeed she tormented me by looking deliberately at me as she took her pleasure. Holding me with her gaze she would lasciviously lick her lips and play with her breasts and nipples. My agonies of frustration appeared to delight her

I came to understand that Mistress Leela was a Silver. She was over 150 years old and the greatest scientist in the Goddess's world. Her achievements would have been astonishing in any age. Not only had she succeeded in constructing the first time-travel portal, she was also a geneticist of extraordinary insight, as well as an historian and linguist. She had taught herself to speak in ancient English, as well as several other languages of my time, simply in order to communicate when she opened the time portal. It was apparent that she could, if she wished, have become a goddess at any time. Indeed she had many, or most, of the attributes; and seemed to rely more on sex than on food. However, it would appear that she had chosen not to make the full transition -- preferring to devote her energy to science rather than to the constant struggle for power that dominates the life of every goddess.

My memory of the time I spent in her laboratory is blurred and disjointed. Much of it I spent unconscious, or writhing in pain. For most of the time I was and bound to an operating table whilst she changed my body. Direct somatic manipulation increased the size of my cock and balls until I was better endowed than any porn star from my time and my balls were far larger than those possessed by any ordinary man. My muscles and chest were also developed, until I had the body of a weightlifter and the stamina of a long-distance runner. For the first time in my life I could truly glory in my physical strength and fitness. At the same time, my bodily hair, like that of all those whom I had seen, was completely removed by the regular application of an amoeboid substance that crawled over the whole of my skin, digesting the hair as it moved.

During the time she was working on me, I had come to regard Mistress Leela almost as I would a creator. My worship for her was such that I was eager to serve her to the furthest extent of my powers. Specifically by helping her to use the time-portal. However, during all this time she had not even mentioned it. I could only assume that her age and intellect gave her patience and insight that I could barely understand. I hadn't the temerity to raise the subject with her. Indeed, as I gained in physical strength and my genitals increased in size, I found it more and more difficult to think coherently or to analyse my position objectively.

After many days of transformation and rehabilitation, Mistress Leela at last told me that I was ready to serve the goddess. She ordered me to get up from the operating table. Painfully I hauled myself to my feet and took a few, faltering steps. Weak at first, I became stronger and stronger as my new body began to assert its power. After a few minutes I felt like a superman, possessed of inexhaustible strength and stamina. However, when my Mistress order me to kneel before her, I did so immediately. I bowed my head to her and kissed the toes of her shiny black boots.

Kicking me roughly away she rebuked me sharply. "Slaves touch their Mistresses only when told to do so! It is clear that you still have much to learn."

"However, there is no more time, we must soon begin to use the time-portal," she continued. "But first you must meet the Goddess who will be your true Mistress, who will own you and use you, whose power will be increased immeasurably."

She began pacing, speaking as she did so partly to me but mostly to herself. I remained with my head bowed to the floor, mesmerised by the sight of her towering stiletto heels spurning the ground. "Two things have stopped goddesses from developing the full potential of their power." She said. "The first is their inability to absorb enough energy. The second is the inability of the breeding system to supply enough men."

Tentatively I raised my eyes. She looked down at me triumphantly. "I have overcome the first through the development of a new form of goddess who, I believe is capable of absorbing and using an almost infinite quantity of dark energy."

Smiling in an indulgent way that I had never seen before, she pressed a stud on her silver belt. A full-size, moving image took shape in front of her. It was of the most devastatingly attractive woman that I could possibly imagine. She was naked and her full, shapely breasts, narrow waist, strong thighs and pert arse were the embodiment of total eroticism. So powerful was the effect of the image on me that my penis rose in homage and, untouched, I almost came. Her face seemed very familiar, and I glanced at Mistress Leela. She saw my look and smiled. "Yes, you have guessed. She is Lilith, essentially a clone of me, with the addition of complex genetic manipulation that is the culmination of a lifetime of experiment. She is my last-born 'daughter'. At 19 years old she is the youngest ever to become a Village Goddess, and already her power is immense. Yet she is unaware of her full potential. I have not told her the true extent of her powers. I have been waiting for the time when I could provide her with the means of achieving them."

She stood in front of me, and took my chin in her hand, tilting my face up to look into her mirrored shades. Not once since I had known her had she removed these -- I had never seen her eyes. To me the shades imparted an additional dark, mysterious and erotic frisson that fuelled my unslaked lust for her. Now, still holding my face towards hers, she removed them. The eyes that bored into mine were unfathomably dark, and for the first time I felt the full weight of her years as she overpowered me with the stress of her regard. I was fearful of the immense power in those eyes, they seemed to look through me and beyond, stripping me bare and sucking out my soul.

"I have built you to be the unworthy vessel of my second great achievement. I have increased your strength and stamina a thousand-fold to enable you to survive the demands Lilith will make on you. Through you and the portal my daughter will have access to the lives of an immense number of men -- millions upon millions. Her power will grow and grow. No other goddess will be able to compete. She will enslave the whole world. Who knows, perhaps eventually the entire universe will be hers to command!"

Some tiny part of me screamed "No! She's mad!" But that fugitive thought was washed away, overwhelmed by the hypnotic power of her eyes, and my abject worship for her.

"You may count yourself fortunate that you will be the only man who will live to see my daughter's triumph. I have given you the physical power to survive your slavery to her; and, of course, she will realise that she requires you to give her access to the lives of the men she needs."

Incoherently babbling my thanks, I fell at her feet, licking at the heels of her boots. My subjugation was absolute, and yet, with some minute, still rational part of my brain, I calculated with icy realism the potential devastation that might be caused by such a concentration of dark energy.

4

Mistress Leela had summoned two neophytes to her laboratory. Both were young, perhaps seventeen years old, with the freshness that comes from the first blossoming of sexual awakening. At the same time they possessed the arrogance borne of two thousand years of dominance over men, coupled with the knowledge that they had been selected for their potential to exert absolute power. Although one was blonde and the other brunette, the sparks of cruelty and lust were the same in both blue and brown eyes.

Each of them was dressed identically in tight bustiers that lifted their large, firm breasts without concealing their jutting nipples. Around their waists they wore loose belts, from which hung coiled whips. Below their belts were tiny thongs, dipping so low that the shimmering latrix barely concealed their vulvas. Each stood looking at me with her legs parted, hands on hips. It was obvious that I was fully visible to these two, and I lowered my eyes before the challenge of their gaze. Blood began to pump into my cock as I saw how the skin-tight material of their thongs cupped and split the fleshy lips of their cunts. Each of them was tall, and their towering, spike-heeled ankle-boots raised them above me. The colour of the girls' costumes was obviously chosen for the sake of contrast. While the brunette's was white, to set off her smooth, oiled, brown flesh, the blonde's was red, in seductive contrast to her palely-glowing skin.

Mistress Leela stood beside me. "This man was bought two moons ago for Lilith." She said to the girls. "I have re-built him as a new breed of slave, fit to serve the goddess as she deserves."

She pointed at me as if I were a specimen and indicated my burgeoning cock. This was rising still further in homage to the girls, each of whom had begun casually to stroke her cunt through its shiny covering. "As you can see, his penis and balls have been specially enhanced. His metabolism has also been improved so that he will be able to cope with the demands that Lilith will place on him."

"I have summoned you Charis," here she waved at the blonde, "and you Eris," here she indicated the brunette, "because I know that you two will soon become Silver, and that both of you will owe your advancement to Lilith."

"This," she said, indicating me with a contemptuous wave, "is a man, not a boy; but because of my re-creation of him, he must be initiated as a new slave. You two must prepare him for enslavement to the goddess Lilith."

"I know that both of you are well experienced and fully qualified to do this. With your connection to Lilith, I know that I can also rely on your discretion. No news of this particular ceremony must stray beyond the confines of my laboratory. If it does, I am sure you can imagine the consequences -- both from me and from the goddess Lilith!"

Mistress Leela raised her dark glasses and the full power of her eyes flashed. I saw the two girls flinch from them.

She gave a short, cruel laugh and shaded her eyes again. "However, I am sure that my warning is unnecessary. All I ask is that you enjoy yourselves with him, and prepare him thoroughly. Lilith will be here within an hour." So saying she turned on her heel and left me alone with the two girls.

Eris, the brunette, stalked towards me like a tigress approaching her prey.

"Hello little man," she said in a voice that was full of both seduction and menace.

Licking her glistening, scarlet lips she seized my swollen prick and wanked it roughly. Her razor-sharp, blood-red finger nails cut into the sensitive skin of my shaft. She took her hand away, and I could see a line of fiery red that was oozing with my blood. The pain was great, both from the injury and from my increasing need to cum.

The pain increased as her blonde companion, Charis, moved to stand close to me. Smiling a cruel smile, she slipped her fingers under her white g-string. Through the tight material I could see them delving into her cunt. She slid them out, dripping with her cum-cream. Carefully she rubbed the oily liquid into the wounds her companion had inflicted on me. Immediately my cock began to swell as her secretions took effect.

I shuddered when I realised that the pain and longing I felt was nothing compared with the effect that the juices of a full-blown goddess's would have. Involuntarily my hips began to thrust, as my demanding penis fucked the air.

"No you don't!" Eris said, slapping at my cock.

"I think he needs restraining." Charis laughed.

She moved behind me and grabbed my shoulders. Simultaneously Eris kicked my legs from under me and I fell back heavily onto a narrow bench that had materialised beneath me. Almost instantaneously my wrists and ankles were manacled so that my arms and legs were spread wide and my body was stretched taut over the bench. A strap around my waist completed my immobilisation. My head was raised by a block underneath it, so that I was able to clearly see around me and between my wide-spread legs.

My prick had wilted slightly under the sudden onslaught, but it jerked to attention again as Eris grabbed my balls and tugged them upwards. I felt a cold, hard band biting deeply into the sensitive flesh around the base of my scrotum and penis.

"That will stop you cumming before the goddess is ready for you," she said, "of course the pain will be terrible, but that's OK -- you're a slave and made to suffer for our pleasure."

Standing one on each side of me, the girls uncoiled the whips from their belts. They looked at each other, laughing cruelly and once more licking their lips. Then, they stroked the tight, skimpy covering of their mounds, making the latrix draw back to expose their pouting, hairless cunts to my excited gaze. Inserting the lashes of their whips between moist labia, they slowly drew them upwards, coating them with glistening cunt-cream. They each shuddered with lust as the knotted leather rubbed against their swollen clitorises.

Then they began to beat me. The whips bit down on my arms, body and legs. I yelled with pain and began to weep for mercy as the beating continued. The girls laughed, as if my screams amused them. My body was soon covered with spots and lines of blood, where the knotted lashes had broken my skin. After every few blows they drew the bloody, sodden lashes through their cunts. Soon trickles of blood-stained lust-cream were oozing down their thighs. Each girl shuddered orgasmically as she drew the whip between her cunt lips.

The pain was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It felt as if a thousand red-hot needles were piercing my flesh. But even as the pain increased I felt the heat rising in my groin. Despite the constricting band, or perhaps because of it, my penis grew and grew, and my balls swelled into huge, throbbing sacs of pain and need. Even in my agony I realised the diabolical cunning. The whipping not only stimulated the superficial blood flow, it also allowed their body-changing hormones to pass directly into my bloodstream.

At last the beating stopped. Each girl was panting with effort, her breasts slicked with sweat, her nipples hard and erect. They threw aside their whips and, standing between my legs, kissed and caressed each other. Then Charis knelt in front of Eris She began to lick the blood and pussy-juice off the brunette's thighs, before putting her tongue between Eris's cunt-lips and thrusting it against her throbbing clitoris. "Yes, oh yes, just like that!" panted Eris, throwing back her head in ecstasy. Gripping her swollen nipples between finger and thumb, she pulled them hard, so that her breasts were stretched into peaks. The sight was so arousing that I couldn't bear to watch, and I shut my eyes.

"Look at me!" Eris commanded furiously, "don't you dare shut your eyes for an instant, unless you want to suffer more!" I watched with mounting pain as blood pumped into my engorged prick and was constricted by the tightening band at the base of my balls. Eris looked at me triumphantly and, as if the sense of my growing agony had driven her over the edge, she cried out in the ecstatic throes of a shuddering orgasm.

As soon as Eris had regained her composure, she knelt and serviced Charis. Once more I had to endure agonies as I watched another lovely young girl writhing in ecstatic sexual pleasure.

As soon as Charis had achieved a shattering orgasm, Eris rose to her feet and stood in front of me. One hand stroked her firm, juicy tits, the other parted the lips of her luscious cunt.

"What I need now is a nice, big cock inside me!" She said. Then, slapping my hugely engorged organ, "oh look, here's one!"

Eris bent over me and closed her hand around my penis as far as she could, pulling it upright.

"A poor specimen -- but it'll just have to do!"

So saying, she faced me, straddled my hips, and holding my glans at the mouth of her cunt, frotted its surface over her swollen clitoris. Then, with a sigh of pleasure, she began to feed its length into her slippery vagina.

It was hard to believe that such a slim girl could engulf such a huge organ. But the monster slid easily up inside her hot, tight cunt, obscenely stretching the lips of her vagina, so that her throbbing clitoris thrust out from her taut flesh. Mewing contentedly she licked her fingers and began to frig herself, while grinding down hard to achieve maximum penetration by my enormous shaft. I cried out in intense pain as boiling sperm surged up from my balls, only to be stopped by the agonisingly tight band around their base. My cries were soon stopped as Charis straddled my head and thrust her sopping cunt against my open mouth

"Lick me, worm!" she yelled, slapping me hard across my already tender chest. My explosive cry of pain evidently stimulated her, as she began to rain blows upon me, while I attempted as best I could to service her with my tongue. She sat down harder on my face, pushing her arse against my nose and stifling me with her sweet juices. Both girls leaned forward, and I could hear their delight as they kissed and caressed each other across my bloody chest, their ecstatic cries mingling as they crushed their slick, heaving tit-flesh together.

Agony was piled on agony when, as soon as they had each achieved yet another series of orgasms, they dismounted from my cock and face and began to rub their drooling cunts across my broken flesh. The effect on my genitals was almost immediate. Incredibly my balls and prick swelled ever larger, while my newly-developed heart and lungs pounded in a desperate effort to keep up with the demands that were being placed on my metabolism. Then Eris and Charis swapped places, the blonde sinking down with a cry of painful ecstasy on my prick, whilst Eris stifled my renewed screams of pain with her drooling cunt.

At last they seemed satisfied with their handiwork. My cock was the length of my forearm, and easily as thick, with a glans as big, or bigger even, than my hugely developed fist. With a look of satisfaction and lustful anticipation, Eris stood over it.

"Now," she said to Charis, "you know what I want!"

Charis nodded and raised my monster cock off my stomach, holding it upright with both hands, while Eris carefully positioned her arse over its massive, shiny glans.

"No!" I cried, "you can't possibly do that!"

This only brought a stinging blow from Eris.

"Don't be a fool of a slave", she cried, "this is the ultimate pleasure. I'm only sorry that I can't suck your life-force as I come to orgasm." So saying, she began, slowly to feed my prick into the hot, tight confines of her pulsing anus. The look on her face, as she gradually sank further down, was a lustful mingling of pain and ecstasy.

Straddling my abdomen, with her back to me, Charis pressed her body tight against that of her companion. Their tit-flesh squashed together, their mounds rubbing against each other, they began to move up and down together. Eris rode my monstrous pole, while Charis shared in her ecstasy, and together they brought themselves to one shattering orgasm after another. Their pleasure was only increased by my tortured cries as my orgasm was denied again and again.

After what seemed an eternity of torment, the two girls seemed satiated and climbed off my body, their chests heaving with the effort of their seemingly endless climaxes. However, it seemed as if even this were not enough.

"Your turn now." Eris said, turning to Charis.