The Worst Way to Pay A Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand." Orin had stopped her with the same smile on his face that he always wore. Cass could tell now that it was a mask that he used to hide.

"I will call for a cab to get you so that you can go wherever you wish. Also there are some clothes here in the closet that should fit you."

She laughed and replied, "So you did have clothes I could change into?"

Orin nodded and said, 'It was amazing meeting you Cass. I wish I could have met you sooner."

Cass also had wished that. There was nothing she could do now. Orin had left the room, and for a moment she wanted to go after him. She knew she shouldn't and let it be.

A few hours later she had found herself back at home. Things were a mess, and there was no food. That was pretty normal for her life. Cass started to look for her husband Rick, but didn't find him anywhere. It was then that there was a knock on the door. She had no idea who that could be.

After opening the door she was face to face with her ex-boss Pete the club manager.

"Hey Doll... I hope you enjoyed your night."

Two of his bouncers pushed their way in and Pete took a seat.

"What are you doing here?" Cass had spat out at him. "Our deal is done."

Pete nodded and continued, "You're right it is. You do not owe me anything."

"Then why are you here?"

It was then that Pete saw a photo of Cass's blonde husband. "Well you see, Doll, you and your husband borrowed money from me, and you have paid your debt. He hasn't...."

"What?! Where is Ri..."

"Rick is fine for now. I have him doing some work for me. It's dangerous, but he agreed to it."

"You have back way more money than we ever borrowed."

"It's interest, Doll. You understand that right." Pete laughed as he started to look around.

Cass was angry as she said, "You're a snake! What do you want?!"

Pete smiled again and asked, "You mean for Rick's part of what he owes me? Well... if you come work for me another three months I'll let him off."

"Another three months!? That's what you said a year ago!"

Once again the fat little man leaned back in his chair and said, "What can I say... prices go up. Are you going to do it or not?"

There was a part of Cass that knew that she could go back to the man she had just been with, and he may be able to try and pay off this crook again, but there was no way he would ever let her out. It was never going to end.

"You want me as long as I make you money. Why don't you just say that?" Cass sounded defeated as she stood there.

Pete nodded as he looked at her. "You're way smarter than your husband. I see that we can make a deal?"

Cass nodded and said, "If you leave him alone I will work for you as long as you want me to."

"Music to my ears." Pete stood and the bouncers started to leave with him. "Make sure you show up nice and early tonight. I want some of that pussy too, but I want you to get cleaned up first. I don't like sloppy seconds."

In that moment, Cass fell to the ground and started to cry. She had no options... there was no way she would ever be free of this.

That night at the club she had gotten there early, but Pete had no time for her. There was some new girl that had been brought in, and apparently he had to try out the new talent. The large black bouncer she had come to know as Steve greeted her. He worked closely with Pete so Cass decided to talk to him.

"Hey... I haven't gotten to see Rick in...."

"Listen... bitch! You'll get to see Rick when the boss says you can."

Anger was boiling inside of Cass. She had dealt with this stuff for a long time.

"I want to see my husband!"

Steve grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the main stage room. He threw her to the ground.

"Like I said... you'll see him when the boss says you can. Besides... you wouldn't like him anymore anyway."

Cass looked up at Steve with fear in her eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just like is sounds. Now get ready to work."

Slowly she stood up defeated and went into the back room. All the while Orin had showed up and watched from the entrance. He walked up to the black bouncer with a smile on his face.

"I have a better deal for your boss."

In that moment, a young blonde was sucking Pete's small dick into her mouth. She would look up at him and smile.

"You're doing great, sweetness keep it up."

There was a knock at the door.

"Go away!" Pete had yelled.

As soon as the words came out of his mouth the knock happened again.

"Fine! Come in!"

The door opened and closed as Orin walked in. The smile was still on his face. All the while the blonde girl continued until Pete made her stop and he zipped up his pants.

"What do you want?"

Orin walked over and looked through the one way mirror out onto the dance floor. "I thought we had a deal."

Pete tapped a button under his desk and replied, "We did."

Again Orin turned to look at Pete, but this time there was no smile. "Why is Cass working here again tonight?"

"Who?" The club manager didn't even know her name.

"You know who."

"Oh." Pete started. "That girl doesn't know anything else. She came back to me and begged to work here. I wasn't about to turn down that talented pussy. You should know that better than anyone."

Orin nodded as he moved closer. "Why were you at her place this morning?"

"What?"

"You heard me." There wasn't anger in Orin's voice, but something cold.

Pete didn't even know what to say. "I... you... are you stalking the girl?"

"I like to make sure that my deals are followed through. Where is her husband?"

Suddenly, Pete became very nervous as he responded, "What's that to you?"

"I'm giving you one chance. He had better be safe because if not you're going to be in a great deal of trouble."

"Why do you care about her husband?!" Pete started to say frantically. Slowly he started to push his chair away."

Orin stepped close to Pete as the blonde watched.

"I'm asking the questions." Orin grabbed Pete by the back of the neck and slammed him face first into the desk. Blood went all over as the fat man's nose was broken."

"Son of a....!"

Orin picked the man up and slamed him again hard.

"I had the husband taken care of! It's good for you because now you can have the girl!"

With extreme force Pete is lifted and slammed into the wall. The breath is knocked out of him.

"That was the wrong answer."

At that moment, the door swings open and Steve walks in along with three other guys.

"How did you get in here!?" Steve asked.

Pete quickly screamed out, "GET THIS NUT JOB OUT OF HERE AND KILL HIM!"

Orin dropped Pete as Steve wrapped his arms around to hold the pale man. Slowly Orin pulled the arms away, and Steve yelled out in pain. Orin grabbed him by the back of the neck and slammed his head so hard into the desk that everybody heard the snap. The goon in the back turned and ran outside the room. One of the others pulled out a gun, but Orin quickly broke his hand. There was a yell of pain for just a moment before the man's neck was snapped quickly by Orin.

Slowly Orin walked toward the last one. An Asian man that was trying to wave off Orin and finally said, "I don't even like the guy." He then also ran out.

Orin turned to look at Pete and said, "It looks like your people aren't backing you up."

It was then that Orin turned his attention to the terrified young woman. "Get out of here and say nothing... I may not kill you."

Quickly she ran out of the room. This left Orin alone with Pete.

"What in the hell are you?!"

"When I make a deal with somebody I intend to have it kept. I try not to interfere, but you have put me in a bad position."

Pete started to plead with terror, "Please... I can do better... I promise.... I..."

"I think... you... are done."

Orin's blue eyes shifted to a bright red as fangs appeared on his teeth. Pete cried out in terror as Orin grabbed him by the throat and lifted the man from the ground. Slowly he choked the life from Pete, and once finished tossed the body to the ground.

It took a moment, but Orin finally turned to normal. He turned in time to see Cass standing outside the door with a look of horror on her face.

"I'm sorry that you saw that."

She stepped inside and looked at the dead bodies in the room.

"You killed them?"

Orin simply nodded as she looked at him.

"Why?"

He looked at her and stepped close. To his amazement she didn't back away.

"They killed your husband and... I lost control."

She didn't say anything. All the emotions were flooded to her, and she didn't know how to deal with them. Cass looked at Pete's dead body on the ground, thought about the last year, and then her husband that she would never see again. A man and a marriage that was ruined the day that Pete had come into their lives. She walked over to Pete and started to kick the body over and over again. The anger overwhelmed her and she couldn't stop. Finally Orin pulled her away and she fought to go back but she was no match. Suddenly, she started to break down into tears and Orin held her close.

Slowly she pushed away and looked at him. The same love that had been there before was still there, but this man was definitely some kind of monster.

"What's your name?"

He looked at her and replied, "I'm Orin."

"You're not human?"

Orin simply shook his head no.

Cass looked back to Pete's dead body on the floor and then back to Orin.

"I've known all sorts of monsters in my life. One more won't hurt."

She then pushed away from Orin and walked out the door.

As Orin watched her leave he couldn't help but be hurt by her words, but he understood. It was true after all. With that he also left.

12