The Wrath of a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

""I'll have to check my diary to see if I can fit you in." I replied.

Erika laughed, "You can't stop me coming here, my father owns this apartment. Unless you fuck me real good when I want to, I will ask him to throw you out on the street."

I didn't know that. "What about Joseph?" I asked.

"Who cares? Besides I don't want to fuck him now, you're much better."

True to her word, Erika arrived every night until Friday night and all she wanted to do is have sex. I was worried that Sharon would suddenly appear but she was luckily away on business. However, on Saturday morning Joseph got his revenge. He must have seen Sharon with me sometime in the car park or in the elevator before all this started to happen. On the Friday night Sharon arrived straight from the airport hoping to surprise me. Joseph simply walked up to her in the car park and told her that I was having an affair with his wife. To give Sharon some credit, she did give me the benefit of the doubt and at least gave me the opportunity to deny it. She however knew me too well and after slapping my face she ran down the stairs to her car. I sat down with a beer to contemplate what had happened, but in the end I had to face up to the fact that I didn't really care. I was more interested in Erika. Not long after bedlam broke out next door with Erika cursing her husband, I stood to see Joseph's clothes flying into the air from their balcony. Luckily it was only a swimming pool below when his shoes followed. I sure as hell wasn't going offer any assistance. This time I was staying right out of it.

Not long after there was a loud knock on my door, with trepidation I opened it to find Erika standing in front of me. She walked in and stood close as I closed the door behind her. To my surprise she apologised for her husband's behaviour. I shrugged my shoulders and told her it didn't matter. Erika then grinned, that was good she told me as she was now single herself. She had told her husband to pack what was left of his belongings in his bags and leave. She would be filing for divorce on the grounds he was a lousy fuck. We stood and laughed.

A few days later Erika moved in with me. I was a little concerned at first but she proved to be a wonderful cook, a great and affectionate lover and very good company, if not just a little too mischievous. When I received an important business call one night from a valued client, Erika knelt in front of me, unzipped me and started to give me a blow job. When I tried to pull away to concentrate on the call she gripped my cock non-too-gently with her teeth. Encouraging me to stand still she continued to suck me while gazing lovingly up at me. I tried to hold off but in the end she received a face full of cum; she then wiped her face clean on my best trousers and walked away laughing at me. My client who I'd known for a number of years correctly guessed what had happened. When we met a few days later, he laughingly asked if I had a new lady in my life. He remarked that he too used to get the same treatment before he got married. Enjoy it while you can he advised me, it doesn't last.

Weeks later Erika's father arrived in town and was invited to lunch. To my relief we got on well from the start, which was real good as his minder standing never far away had more muscle on his little finger than I had on my whole body. When Erika was in the kitchen, her father told me that I must be firm with her as she was always a wilful just child like her mother. After thirty five years of marriage he still put his wife over his knee and spanked bare arse on a regular basis to keep her in line. I told him that I didn't like my chances and we both laughed. It turned out he did own our apartment and all of the other apartments in the building. Like a king I would be able to live rent free, well so long as I was a good fuck. Life with Erika would always be eventful as she has a mind of her own and says and does exactly what she wants. Just the other night we were out at one of my favourite restaurants, I was just returning from a call of nature when I noticed that Erika was putting on quite a show. She was sitting with her long legs crossed under the table, her yellow dress which was spit at the side to just below the waist had fallen either side of her thighs giving the two young grinning couples at the next table a wonderful view. The side of her G-string was just hidden giving the impression that she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. By this time we had already eaten and Erika had happily consumed a number of cocktails.

When I sat down she was suggestively licking a cherry on the end of a stick that had come with her last cocktail. She looked over at me and smiled, "I am feeling very horny, if you take me home I will fuck you good."

It was loud enough for the next table to hear and they laughed, Erika looked over at them and grinned back at them as she stood.

She sauntered a few steps closer to their table and placed one leg in front of the other exposing a good part of her thighs, "Ladies, your men are very handsome, if you were not here I would like to take them both home."

The two couples laughed at Erika's audacity as she winked at them, turned and walked towards the exit of the restaurant. It was a pity that the wine waitress who was serving them at the time didn't appreciate it, I'm not sure I'll be welcome back. Erika was true to her word, she fucked me real good that night and many other nights too. I have a feeling that life with Erika will be both unpredictable and good, and to be honest I'd never have it any different.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12