The Writers

Story Info
Romance between writers.
5.1k words
4.43
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tag read on the employee read, "I like to write romance stories." That caught my eye and as I stood there I wanted to open up a dialogue about her interest. I said to myself, "Say something, ask her about it, go on, and ask her about it."

I wondered to myself, does she actually write romance or are her 'romance stories' actually a little spicier then that? She was pretty and she was much too young for me, but if she wrote them, how good was she at it and did any become published?

I finished with my business and told her to have a great weekend. The following week I was there two times. I worked it out so I got her as my attendant. She didn't recognize me the first time. She gets hundreds of customers a week.

She recognized me the third time I was there and we chatted while she did my transactions. "Alright, I said, it seems strange someone would put that on their tag."

"Pardon me" she said smiling. "Oh you mean 'I write romance stories'. Yeah I suppose you could call them that." She didn't expound on it at all. "Have a nice day sir."

"Sir, I am a 'sir' to her? Damn that sucks big time. I don't wanna be 'sir' to her. I want to be more then that. Call me by my first name", I thought to myself. "Alicia, I said to her just call me Danny."

And just like that in a quirky, chirpy way, she said, "OKAY!" She smiled and with a new glistening in her eyes, she winked at me. "Danny, have a good weekend, OKAY?"

"You too Alicia, it's been nice doing business with you." She agreed and in that same chirpy gleeful tone of voice I quickly came to adore. I was falling for a girl I didn't even know.

A few days later, in the grocery store, she had a little girl in her cart. I assumed it was her daughter. Alicia was in the frozen food section, but I didn't need anything in that section that day. When I saw her, my heart skipped a few beats. I wanted to say hi to her, but I didn't want to seem like I was being rude, imposing on her, or stalking her either.

Now stalking would be a stretch for me. I decided not to say hi, but I didn't know she saw me first and strategically worked so she'd be in the same isle as me. Isn't she clever?

"Hiya Danny" I heard this chirpy and gleeful tone of voice from behind me. "How's your day going?" She waited for me to answer her question. I knew it was her and I had a huge smile on me before I even turned my head around.

"I'm great Alicia. Thanks for asking. How are you? Wow your daughter is cute and looks a little like you. What are you up to today, besides grocery shopping?"

"Oh nothing; it's going to storm so I'm probably just going to sit home and write today."

"You write do you?" I was acting ignorant on purpose. I didn't want her to think I remembered something trivial like that. Besides, I already had a very good picture of her in my mind what she looked like with close on and with close off. I was already wishing for the best.

"Yes silly, don't you recall we talked about that when you came in", she said in her pretty sounding voice. I love that tone she presents to people. I didn't know I was one of only a handful that heard her chirpy drawl.

Yes Alicia was from West Virginia and she moved to my area here in North Dakota a few years back for school. She studied communications but due to lost grants had to drop out temporarily.

So how does the niece appear in this picture? Her sister and sister in law came to see her, but were going shopping, and were going to take the niece with them shortly. The niece spent the evening at her house. Glad that was established. She's a single woman.

"So you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Oh aren't you the sneaky one", she exclaimed. "No I do not, now are you happy?" Her eyes lit up like sparklers on the fourth of July. The twinkle made my heart pound. Her look at me made my heart pound. It was an honest smile, with a cute and small set of lips and also her soft set of small eyes that were light brown made my heart pump hard too.

"Well it doesn't hurt one bit at all" I joked.

"What about you, she asked, I don't see any bars on your finger, so that means you are also a single man, hopefully?"

"Yes, yes I am unfortunately as single as single gets."

"I like how that sounds. As single as single gets, huh, now that has the right makings of a good romance story, maybe, huh?" She laughed lightly. I liked Alicia more and more. She was so positive.

"May I ask you a question?"

She said, "Sure why not? What do I have to lose as long as it's not too incriminating." The little girl, her niece, was becoming restless.

"Are you always as beautiful as I've pictured you? In other words, I saw you as a cute, adorable clerk and as any guy I wouldn't mind getting to know you big time. But a situation such as that is usually a pipe dream. That sort of thing doesn't happen."

Her niece was definitely ready to leave and it was evident. "Awww, you are so adorable Danny. I'd really love to get to know you a lot better too." There was that cute cheerleader like voice again.

"No shit, you're kidding right?"

"Danny, don't cuss, okay? I don't care for that. Yes. I'd love to know you. There is something cool I like about you and since it's going to rain, why not come over and we can figure out something to do today. How's that sound? I'm dropping her off and I'm just going to write if I don't have anything else to do."

"Wow, that's sweet. I'd really like that. Are you sure about this? Honestly, I don't have anything important going on either, so it's cool with me too."

"What's your cell number" she asked. I didn't have one. Well what is your home phone? I'll call and leave a number and my address too, okay?"

I agreed we didn't know if we should shake hands, hug, or what? We said goodbye and I checked out sooner, but by the time I pulled out of the parking space, she was unloading her cart and waving away at me. I was jazzed up.

Alicia and neither of us knew the others last name, or I didn't know hers for sure was much shorter then me. I wanted to know everything about her. I mean I wanted know anything and everything about this bright eyed, cheery, pretty, and actually good-looking girl.

I on the other hand am a nice guy, with a few chips on my shoulder, but for the most part, I'm not sure I meet her standards. I'm not sure that mattered because she invited me over with open arms. She didn't skate for days or weeks around me to get a feel for me, like a few other relationships I have had. She jumped right in and invited me over without getting a sense of me and my background.

I come from a good solid background, a solid Christian upbringing, and a modest size family of five, including three sisters. On the way home, I called my twin and talked to her about the girl I met through the bank and she said go for it and see how it plays out. Have fun with it, but be nice and respectful. That's what she said in so many words.

I got home and two messages were on my phone and both were from Alicia. The first was just to say hi and she gave me her address, which was a nice neighborhood so that was cool. The second was funny to me and exciting because she told me to bring trunks and she told me her last name; it was Hopson. "Cool beans, now I know something more and we're going swimming."

I arrived about 45 minutes later. I brought my trunks and a change of clothes and my toothbrush and toothpaste. I tucked that away just in case she'd look in and see it and think I'm assuming something incorrectly. However one just doesn't know, do they? I hadn't realized she actually lived in the 'nicer' part of the complex. That meant she lived in the student housing section that were condominiums that also had indoor pools and each condominium had its own hot tub too.

Alicia is short. She is only 5'3" but to me she's the cutest darn girl I've seen in a long time. She's a great hostess too in fact. She has thinner medium length brown hair that comes down to her shoulders. She is a little bustier then I realized, but that doesn't matter one iota to me. I think, once we go to the pool or her hot tub, I'm going to appreciate her much more then I thought. She's not perfect. She isn't very thin. She has a pudgier nature to herself, but it isn't something that is pronounced either. She told me later on she doesn't exercise much, but she swims and walks. Her buttock's is fuller, but not huge in any capacity. She has well defined curves that look good to me when I see her from the back. Lastly, when I saw her in her bathing suit, I saw really nice legs that weren't fat at all. Overall, physically she was very attractive. It's like the added toppings to a great ice cream dessert.

Me on the other hand, I'm only 5' 9". I'm not chiseled, but I'm not pudgy. I felt embarrassed when it came time to 'suit' up and lie around in her hot tub. But she did one further and made me feel more comfortable soon enough.

Once I arrived, she offered me refreshment and we talked about ourselves and 'compared notes'. We laughed at similar situations. Her being from West Virginia intrigued me. She asked me about my life and what I did. She didn't even know. I told her. Then she asked me what I loved doing as a hobby or special interests and I didn't know how to answer her.

"You do have hobbies right?"

"Yep, I do, I said, but it's kind of hard to explain."

"Why's that, she asked, don't you want others to know?"

"Yeah I'd love for them to know, however it isn't something you just tell the general public."

"What's that mean", she asked curiously. "Is it secret? Do you work for the government? Are you a pimp or something and maybe I don't want to know you? Are you a disgusting human being who needs to be locked up? Are you a pedophile for that matter?" She was being silly and it showed and she still was nice about it all.

I hesitated to answer her. "Well, if I told you the truth, would you think less of me, knowing little that you know of me already?" She replied no. "Well I also write. I am not good at it, but I do write."

"So what do you write?"

"I uhhhh write, uhhh" and she interrupted my answer.

"You write erotica don't you? Oooohh I wanna see what you write. Please may I?"

"No I don't write that stuff. I only write romance."

She knew better but was still chirpy and nice about it. She was respectful but unwavering at the same time. "Let me see please? I'd love to read anything. Have you published anything online? Tell you what I want you to read mine, okay. But I write some too and not just romance stories. I do write erotica actually. There I said it. No one knows that at all, except you and me."

I smiled at her. I felt so much better. I wanted to hug her. I was connecting with her. I wanted to know her so much more. "Why did you invite me here today" I asked Alicia.

"Because I really liked you the second or third time I ran into you at work and I told a few people there is a guy and I didn't say who, that I wanted to get to know and I meant it too. When we saw each other and I saw you first I think I planned it so we would start talking. It was coincidence that I was with my niece. I am so, so thrilled that you and I get to know each other. Are you as thrilled as me?"

I was thrilled and I wanted to show her how thrilled I was. I wanted to ask Alicia if it was okay to kiss her. I didn't but I wanted too, yeah I really did!

"Are you hungry Danny? Can I get you something to eat? I'm not but I'd love to fix you something if you are. Feel free to make yourself something later if your not. My place, well it's your place Danny, okay?" Damn she was perfect!

"Okay, I exclaimed, I hafta ask. Are you always so cheery? I love you this way. I can't get over you being so nice and quirky like you are. It is so neat actually!"

"Yeah I am. I am almost always like this. I like being this way. The only time I am not is when I get into an occasional funk and that's when I will write my erotica. How's that sound for entertainment?" She giggled and giggled. I wanted to hug her even more and kiss her too!

"Here Danny, let me show you my stuff." She logged on, pulled up her portfolio of stories. She had it all separated so well. It was all organized and she took me to her romance and then her erotic.

I spent a half hour and told her I could spend a couple of days reading it. She blew me away with her next comment.

"Spend the night then; how about it, just spend the evening and I can give you a change of clothes, somehow and a new toothbrush. Is that an offer or is that an offer? Of course, we wouldn't sleep together, unless you wanted too." I turned around and looked at her and I was ready to kiss her. I didn't but I said, trying to behave conservatively, sounds like a great idea but we don't know each other that well and well, I don't know Alicia." Hell I wanted to kiss her passionately and hug her and well I felt like asking her if she wanted to get in the hot tub and play.

"Well think about it. I want you to hang out as long as you feel like being here. I think you are nice, I think you are cute, and you are a gentleman too; so far you've been that to me."

"Thanks Alicia, I'm trying to be one to you, but it's awfully difficult right now."

"Huh, what do you mean by that?" She stopped smiling. "Did I misunderstand who and what you are Danny?"

"Uhhh I hope not. I just meant I've wanted to give you a big hug and kiss. I felt that attracted to you Alicia."

"Ohhh wow, that's all? Oh wow, then stand up and come here and do that, please do that. I'd love one; I've wanted you to since about 15 minutes after you walked in." That joyful tone uplifted my spirits and attitude 100%. I told her too.

"I hope my breath doesn't smell funny" and we hugged and kissed. Our kiss went on for a long time and I hadn't even been there for an hour yet. It was truly meant to be. Being together was meant to be I thought and hoped. We kissed for a couple of minutes and the closeness I felt was incredible. She pulled herself tighter and tighter towards me. I loved how Alicia kissed, behaved, sounded, and I loved many things about her. I sure hoped she felt this way about me.

"Phewwww, she exclaimed, I loved kissing you. Did you love it as much as me?"

"Phewww is perfect Alicia. I loved how you kissed me and also how you hugged me tightly. You can hug me tight like that anytime you feel like it. I am thrilled we ran into each other at the store. I am thrill you asked me over. I am so happy we get to know each other. I hope this goes on for a long time Alicia. I hope we really get to know a lot about each other."

"Hehehe Danny, Phewww that's a lot to listen to, but I agree, hehehe! Tell you what, maybe I'll put all my stories on disc so you can read them and maybe I can read a few of yours too. Are any online?"

"Yep, there are several online. They suck, but I like writing."

"That's all that matters Danny. That others get aroused or whatever."

"Is that what you think too Alicia?" She smiled her wide and pretty smile and nodded yes. "Danny, wanna take a dip in the hot tub?" I told her sure and we went and changed separately.

She emerged with a towel covering he body up before I did. She called out that she'd be in it waiting and I came out just after she sat down in it. Little did I know she didn't put on a suit; not a bikini and not a basic one either so I had no clue she was naked.

She turned on the jets so the swirling, bubbling, and rushing water canvassed her naked figure. I stared mainly at her smiling face and her pretty soft light brown eyes and her smile. She was always smiling.

"Isn't this great? I can't believe I've met someone really nice and cool like you Alicia. I suppose I should say thank you for inviting me over. I'd be bored and just writing a new story."

"Well you can write about us, how's that sound? I can write a version too and we'll see how each comes out. Yeah, that's groovy isn't it? Each of us writes our own version and we'll see how they come out."

I thought to myself, "Groovy, man my dad's the only one I know who says that. Wow."

"Hahaha" as I laughed at her but apologized. "My dad's the only person I know who actually uses that word."

"Really, so does mine. Isn't that goofy?" That's when I felt a stronger connection for the first time personally and wanted to inch right next to her. Instead she made the first move.

We held hands, watched the heavier clouds move in, and said to one another that storm was coming soon enough. We continued holding hands, but I leaned forward and got her attention and kissed her. Unbeknownst to me, I was unaware she hadn't been wearing a bathing suit. When I leaned forward to kiss her it hadn't dawned on me she was flowing out everywhere. Her boobs floated just beneath the surface of the water. We kissed a little without any hugging.

At that point, I almost discovered her naked body. I hugged her but my other hand and arm went directly behind her around the tops of her back just about her shoulder level. I didn't' lower my arms to feel she wasn't wearing anything. She could feel my trunks, but I was turned on alone by the kissing and developed a boner.

Then she made me discover her. She led one of my arms down her back some. I didn't catch on at all. Then she brought it around against her tummy. I still hadn't caught on. The whole time she was trying to tell me, and she was probably 'shouting' at me, "Danny can't you tell I'm naked and want you to know that I'm not wearing anything? Danny get a clue!"

Then she looked at me and I looked at her. She said, "Danny you are so sweet. You are a nice guy. I'd think by now most guys would try to do something in this situation, but you haven't except kiss me. I really like that about you. Would you like to get married?" Then she laughed and winked at me with one of her cheery looks. "Nah, I'm kidding, but heck if we knew each other longer, I might consider it. Anyways Danny, what I'm trying to tell you is I haven't been wearing anything since I took off my clothes, except that towel over there." Again she smiled sweetly and my boner went into overdrive.

My eyes popped out of my head as I searched and searched the waters to get a good view of her breasts as well as the rest of her body, but mainly her tits.

"Hehehe, you are so cute Danny boy! Here, let me give you a much better look" and she stood right up and I was given a full view of her body and she smiled proudly while turning around slowly. "Do I get your stamp of approval?"

"Slap" and she jumped because I mildly slapped her butt as my sign of approval and she didn't expect it. She broke out in a high pitched laughter, dropped down to kiss me, smacked my cheek lightly, and my chest also. Then we hugged and kissed. That's when she finally felt it.

"Oh wow, uhhh groovy? Ohhh wow Danny, ummm yeah uhhh" and she looked down into the darker abyss of her hot tub but couldn't see it. She felt it but no way could she see it.

"Is ummm this where I umm, uhhh well maybe I shouldn't actually." She looked down shamefully, but was more then curious and I wouldn't say hungry, but definitely she was curious.

"Umm, Alicia, have you ever felt a guys ummm you know what?"

"Uhhh noooo, she responded. Umm I've, well no I haven't. I don't think I want to now either. It just doesn't feel right to do that Danny."

"Alicia, do you want to touch it. You don't actually have to feel it, but you can feel it through my trunks if you want to." She still looked down trying to see of she could see a shape and couldn't.

I saw her tits under the surface and they were magnified a little, but I was obviously turned on. Yeah, I don't know if I wanted to get all dirty and do something wild that we weren't ready for. But I felt like we were. The problem is we didn't know each other too well, so we didn't know if we were emotionally ready.

12