The Wyrm's Curse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two things... Miri. One... I need you to help me figure what to do about... this. But I'm not some rare frog... for you to poke at and study."

"And the second thing?" Miri asked distractedly, sliding her hands up the front of Kara's thighs.

"You put me in this state. Seems only fair... you should tend to the problem."

Mirielle nodded in response and promptly ran her tongue up the length of Kara's cock. She wrapped one hand gently around the base, noting the heat and the perceptible throbbing of Kara's pulse. Kara moaned and a thin stream of hot precum dribbled from her glans to run down over Miri's thumb.

Miri raised her eyebrows before taking the head of Kara's throbbing cock into her mouth. She sucked gently, feeling and tasting the dribbles of fluid as they emerged in time with Kara's throbbing. She swallowed, amazed at the amount, but sure that Kara hadn't cum yet.

Breathing in the faint musk of Kara's body and feeling Kara's hands come to rest on her head, Mirielle's lust quickly overcame any lingering self-restraint. Sucking harder, she bobbed her head so that Kara's cock just touched her throat. She held the Kara's cock steady with one hand. With the other she reached around to give Kara's ass a squeeze.

Almost immediately Kara tensed, feeling herself already on the verge of coming.

"Oh... Miri... uhn..." she gasped, almost overcome by the combination of intense pleasure, building pressure and light-headedness.

Miri 'mmm'ed around her mouthful. She felt Kara's legs trembling, her hips losing rhythm to jerk roughly. Drawing back enough to avoid being gagged, she actually felt the first great rush of thick, hot semen rush up the length of Kara's spasming cock. Swallowing down the first spurt as it struck the back of her throat, Miri drew back further to release from her mouth.

Kara looked down, mouth opened in a silent gasp of pleasure, to watch Miri tip her head back, her own mouth hungrily opened. Miri replaced the pressure of her mouth with both hands, stroking. Kara's hips bucked, uncontrolled, and long, thick streams of cum erupted to arc across Miri's face and hair. A couple spurts cleared Miri completely to spatter on the floor.

Kara's orgasm and accompannying ejaculation seemed to carry on for an eternity. After the last few spasms rocked her hips and ejected a last dribble of cum, she stood motionless, but for the trembling of her legs. Several seconds passed before she exhaled and drew a shuddering breath.

"Gods," Miri spoke up after swallowing, "that's amazing."

Kara managed a self-conscious smile. Watching her friend stroking her and happily sitting under a shower of her cum had been unexpectedly arousing. Now that she was coming down from the pleasure high, the effects of the scene were less physical and more emotional. She didn't know if it was more the effect of a new kind of intimacy with an old friend and lover, or more just the glow one tends to get after great sex. It had been a long time since Kara had spent time with a person she felt comfortable and safe with, never mind one she could share something like this with. Allowing herself a girlish giggle, she decided to just enjoy it while it lasted, and not worry about where it was going.

"I... Gods, Kara," Mirielle laughed, "I've never seen so much cum."

"Yeah... sorry, I didn't expect to cum so fast." Kara gently removed Miri's hands from her sticky, slowly softening member and held them. She squatted down and leaned in to gently but firmly move Miri onto her back on the floor. She rolled to one side to recover the tunic from where she had dropped it, then rolled back.

One of Miri's sticky hands slid blindly over her naked body, playfully pinching here and squeezing there. Kara rolled her eyes, smiling, and carefully dabbed at Miri's well coated eyelids.

"Thanks." Miri blinked, opened her left eye and kep the right squeezed shut. "I had forgotten how much that stuff burns the eyes."

Kara regarded her, again feeling a surge of mingling emotions. She dabbed again at her friend's face with the wadded tunic before lowering herself to lap a missed drop from one cheek. She felt Miri smile. Shifting, she pressed her mouth to Miri's for a long, deep kiss.

"Have I told you how glad I am that you decided to visit?" Mirielle asked when they parted again.

"Mmm."

"You can return the favor whenever you're ready, by the way."

"I don't recall poisoning you." Kara arched an eyebrow, smirking.

"Ungrateful wench. I should turn you into a toad." Mirielle feigned a wrathful tone.

"Uh huh. I'm gonna go get dressed. I'll feel better with all my knives on." she countered sarcastically. "Find a cloth and I'll help clean all the... me... out of your hair. You'll want to change your clothes. Then we can eat that breakfast that's probably gone cold."

"Hmph. I really should turn you into a toad."

"Having delusions of granduer? In your dreams maybe you could do that. Besides, after breakfast you can take me to see this friend at the library and, who knows, maybe after that you can be the one stripped naked in the kitchen."

12