The Xmas Express

Story Info
He watches his wife being pleasured.
5.7k words
3.76
89k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I doing here? Am I mad? Have I lost it?" I thought, as I gazed out of the train window. It all seemed so normal! I gazed out at the snow covered fields and could see the sleepy little villages in the distance...pictured the families going about their daily business and looking forward to the Xmas holidays.

Well I was as far removed from their idyllic world as you could possibly get. If anyone could see me now, they would be amazed! I was curled up in a private cabin on the most beautiful Victorian Train you could ever see.. You may think 'so what?' but what I haven't told you is that I am wearing a beautiful silk robe. Its soft folds clinging to my body...and I am naked beneath!! I have no recollection of how I came to be like this. The last thing I remember was boarding the train with Edward, my husband, and us being given a glass of champagne in the train lounge, prior to departing.

It all started a couple of weeks ago, on a Xmas shopping trip to London with my sister, Ang. We were both keen to find a present for our respective husbands and were looking to buy something a little different this year. Well, after several fruitless hours of searching we decided to treat ourselves to afternoon tea at the Dorchester. A friend had told us that they were holding a Xmas Carol, Champagne & Canapé afternoon every day until Xmas. Let me explain, this is quite normal for us. We were quite wealthy and therefore money was no problem to us. We were used to the finer things in life and would never consider 'roughing' it at a lesser well known hotel.

As we sat in splendour I noticed a young man at the next table glancing over at us. There was something about this man that intrigued me. Although not what you'd call a handsome man he had a rugged air about him. He had dark piercing eyes and quite an arrogant look to him.

As I chatted with my sister, I could feel his eyes looking over at us. I'm sure he was listening to our conversation about finding the perfect present for our husbands. As he stood and walked away, I noticed he had left something on the table. I was just about to call out to him when suddenly my mobile rang. By the time I had finished my conversation he had gone. Reaching over, I picked up the paper...a type of old parchment with very intricate writing on it. It was an advertisement...

"Looking for a journey with a difference? Want to make Christmas Extra Special this year? Then come and join us on the 'Xmas Express'. You will enjoy luxury you have never known. Be outrageous! Be daring! Call this number for a Christmas to remember...023 99 123456

Ang & I looked at each. Have we found the perfect Xmas present for Edward and Andrew (Ang's husband) we thought? The advert showed that the train was leaving Paddington on 22nd December and returning on Xmas Eve.

The following day we arranged to meet up to decide whether we should go ahead and book it up. "What have we got to lose?" I said to Ang. "It sounds really exciting!"

"It may do for you Anna but I know you. Ur always up to something with Edward. I sometimes wonder if you'll ever grow up and settle down like me and Andrew. The thing is, you don't know what you're letting yourself in for."

"But that's the best bit Ang" I said "We don't! And I know Edward will really love something as exciting and unknown as this. I don't know about you but I'm going to call the number and book us in. How about you? Are you game?"

"No Sorry Anna. We've got a dinner party arranged for the 23rd Dec and I'm certainly not going to miss it. But you go...be careful and let me know how you get on when you get back."

So there we were, on 22nd Dec standing on the platform beside a fantastic 4 carriage Victorian train. However, although I could see the outside of the black and gilt decorated carriages I couldn't see inside. The windows must have been tinted – the kind that you couldn't see in but anyone inside could see out. At each doorway stood a very smartly dressed uniformed young man waiting to greet the guests. 'A nice touch I thought'. The platform was empty as we arrived. Probably all on already I thought. We found our allocated entrance and stepped on the train. "Welcome Madam / Sir. Please follow me" said the young man, a twinkle in his eye. Almost as soon as we had stepped on the train we felt it move away slowly. There was something almost erotic about the movements of a train. Although this one ran very smoothly we could feel the rhythm of the wheels throwing us together.

We found ourselves in a spacious lounge area. Feeling a little awkward, we helped ourselves to a glass of champagne from the tray the waiter offered us. Suddenly, I felt a hand on the small of my back. I hadn't been sure what to wear so had dressed very carefully this morning in a low cut black dress – cut low both at the front and at the back... So when I felt his hand on me, I shivered with its feel... Nails lightly scratching along my spine...mmmmm I knew it would be the young man from the Dorchester! "Welcome Anna – Edward. My name is Phillip and I'm so pleased you could join me here for this Christmas experience". I knew I was flushed and that Edward was looking at me with a puzzle in his eyes. Saying that, I could also tell that Edward was also pretty taken in by all this luxury and that he also felt the almost ethereal feeling about the place. "Let me show you to your cabin" he said.

"We would like you live the Xmas experience over the next couple of days and in this respect, I have left you both clothes to change into in your cabin." As we walked along the corridor, I felt a little strange, almost as if I was tired and wanted to rest. My thoughts were getting quite hazy and I never thought to question the fact that Edward was being lead to a different cabin to mine.

Then, seeming like only seconds later, I woke to find myself sitting at the window of the carriage only dressed as I'd described before. Why? How? As I looked down my body I opened my robe and quickly noticed my breasts were reddened and tender. I love my breasts...Well I actually love the whole of my body...I had taken care of myself and loved the fact that, although 30 years old, my firm, full breasts were still perky and did not sag. I loved the way my rosy red buds seemed to turn up slightly. My tummy was flat, having never had children and I kept my pussy hair trimmed and under control. Edward always loved the fact that my sex was tight, which I managed by regular exercise. Looking further down I also noticed that my pubic hair was matted and sticky?

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and without waiting for a reply, the door opened and Philip walked in. I quickly clasped my robe over my naked body. "Oh please Anna, don't do that on my account. I have seen every part of your delectable body...there is not a part of you that I haven't explored." I looked puzzled.

"This is the start of your journey Anna. One which you will have experiences the like of which you have never known. In a moment I am going to take you along to the next carriage for the first of your 3 Xmas presents. However, firstly, before you could have begun to enjoy your present I had to make sure you were ready...hence the redness of your delectable breasts and hopefully not too stretched, but swollen pussy. I can see you are wondering what is about to happen so I wont delay you any longer"

As I entered the next carriage the first thing I noticed was that it was quite brightly lit with hundreds of candles...sensuous smelling candles... All that was in the room was an average sized massage table...Silly really – my first thought was that it was a little small for my 5'8" frame. A small movement caught my eye and I looked over to the right. In front of me were 2 small oriental girls... Before asking me to lay on the table they each took a small soft cloth and proceeded to wipe my stickiness from between my legs. They then gestured for me to climb onto the table and lie on my front. But before I did, Philip came behind me and gently removed my silken robe.. Strange really, I felt no shyness in front of either these 2 small women or indeed, Philip. I was obviously going to have a massage.

As I lay on my front, I noticed Philip quietly leave the room. I felt a little disappointed for some strange reason. However, as soon as these two women started manipulating my tense muscles I very quickly started to relax. They were obviously well practised in this art because I felt myself drift towards sleep. Until suddenly, as they progressed down my back they started sliding their fingertips along my sides and inwards towards my bottom. Each woman seemed to take one of my cheeks and spread their hands around it, stroking and kneading it. Circling their fingertips and 'accidentally' grazing my slightly hidden pussy lips.

Was it my imagination or did they seem to deliberately concentrate on spreading my cheeks wider and wider? I felt certain they could see my anal entrance and this was confirmed when I felt a little dribble along my opening...'Oil' I thought or maybe 'dribble'? I managed to turn a little and noticed one of the ladies replacing a bottle on the shelf. Just as I felt I could no longer hold back form my arousal they stopped. 'Oh God' I thought 'they can't do this to me! I was so aroused and knew I was dripping my juices along the table. It was quiet for a minute or two – I knew they could hear my deep, ragged breathing...I could tell they knew I wasn't far from cumming.

I then sensed that they had moved down to my feet and started massaging my ankles. As they continued up my legs I felt a little more and more tense..."Oh please" I thought, please let them quickly reach up to my waiting pussy...

They continued working their way up until they were lightly teasing the inside of my thighs...occasionally an 'accidental' hand grazing my wet pussy. Just as I thought they would satisfy me they suddenly stopped and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and watched as they beckoned me to turn over. I turned over, not caring a bit that they now had full access to both my breasts and my sodden pussy lips. I hoped this was their way of bringing me to my much needed orgasm.

As I lay there, open and waiting, I closed my eyes and just relaxed in total ecstasy. Their experienced hands moving over my shoulders, around my tender breasts and along my smooth flat stomach. I'm sure they could see my pussy twitching – waiting for release! I could have lay there all day being touched and stroked. Being totally relaxed, I never heard the door open, never sensed that another person was in the room, until I felt hands over my ankles. Before I could look up I felt them being stretched wide and secured to the table legs. I began to rise, panicking, but was unable to move as, at some stage whilst I was dozing, my wrists had been fastened to the table. I felt exposed as I opened my eyes to see Philip standing in front of me - looking at my nakedness. "Don't worry babe – you will enjoy this, trust me!" he smiled, placing a silken scarf over my mouth and tying it tight. I was unable to move!

At that I felt 2 pairs of hands again massaging from my ankles up my body. Whereas they had stopped at my inner thighs before, they now carried on. The smaller lady had again picked up the bottle of oil and was covering her hands with it before passing it to the other. Their massage of my body felt like heaven. As they moved their hands over me, gently but firmly, I could feel my pussy juices building and seeping out again, onto the table. After a while when I felt myself relaxing again, I suddenly felt movement. I opened my eyes to see one of the women using her hands to open my pussy lips. She was gently stroking her oil covered fingers along my slit, going deeper and deeper until she had pushed 2 fingers inside me. "Oh God" I thought. I felt myself subconsciously try to widen my legs even further, wanting her to push deeper and deeper. What! She was now pushing another one (or perhaps two) fingers inside my cunt... Her thumb circling my clit... Oh God! I could feel her stretching me wider and wider until, suddenly I felt myself explode...Her whole hand was inside me... Stretching me, pulling on my clit. Just as quick as it happened, she removed her now sodden hand away from me and reached over to Philip. He took each finger one at a time, placed them in his mouth and sucked my juices – all the time watching my face for my reaction.

Now I knew what he meant when he told me he had to prepare me!

The next thing I knew I was waking up in my cabin and across the room was Edward. It was clear that I had slept for a while and a new day had dawned. Just for a moment, I wondered where I was, however the rumbling noise of the engine brought it back to me. "Hello love" he said. I didn't know what to say! I began to stutter and try to tell him what I had experienced but Edward, seeing my confusion quickly said "Hush babe, its ok. I watched it all!

"What" I thought "But how, what..." I quickly trailed off. "It was all planned. Philip is a very good friend of mine and I arranged for him to be near you in the Dorchester. I knew you were trying to arrange my Xmas present and wanted to go one better than last year... Ah last year!!! Remember our visit to the new swingers club we found...mmmmmmm. Well I thought you deserved to be spoilt a little and I certainly love watching you...so hence! Here we are. And the fun hasn't finished yet, my darling.

I felt numb! "You watched me Edward – with those women – and Philip of course?" And you didn't mind?"

"Never Anna. It turns me on so much when you show your exquisite body off – when I watch both men and women get turned on by you. I could watch you all day!" I didn't quite know what to say. He put a finger up to my lips and said "Don't say anything Anna. Do you feel up to receiving your next present?" I nodded and as he kissed my hand, his hand moved down to lightly touch my still a little swollen pussy lips. "For this my darling I think we may have to cover those beautiful breasts and inviting pussy".

He then sorted through the clothing that I had brought, and also smiled as he looked at my choice of lingerie. After being suitably dressed he led me along the corridor into the 2nd cabin. Inside I could see only a leather couch and lots of different sets of lighting. A slightly older lady moved towards me. "Hi Anna, I'm Kerry and Edward has asked if he could have some pictures of you for his collection. Is that ok with you?" Well, that didn't seem so bad so I nodded my acceptance. "Edward would like to watch if that's ok?" said Kerry. As she was talking I noticed that there were other people in the room.

Noticing my wandering eyes, Kerry introduced us to her female assistant, and also a male helper. Kerry said that Clair would pose me, and the man, Glen, would help with the lighting and some camera work. I was quite nervous with all these people, especially the man, but Kerry reassured me that they were needed, and were very professional. What I hadn't realized was that Philip was also standing in the shadows.

They busied themselves with the camera and the lighting, the placement of a sofa, and some props. Finally, when everyone was ready I began posing in a short black dress, in various positions. They did several shots, Clair eventually raising my dress to expose more and more leg so as to show my sheer stockings and straps of my garter belt. By now I was feeling quite hot and began to pose even more suggestively. Clair, seeing me rise to the occasion, led me behind a screen to change into the lingerie Edward had brought with us. As I came from behind the screen, I knew I looked incredibly sexy. The lingerie I had chosen to bring was originally supposed to be for Edwards benefit only. I looked over towards Edward and, for the first time, could also see Philip – the look of pure lust in their eyes. I could see that both Edward and Philip were becoming aroused.

I knew Edward had a penchant for silky lingerie...we had had many a night experimenting with silk scarves... Draping them across my breasts and even loosely tying them around his hard shaft...even liked me sucking it through the silk... But - back to the photographic session.

Kerry continued shooting as more and more of my body was exposed. Clair, obviously having had previous experience of this, was posing me with my legs spread, my camisole lowered slightly and my sheer panties failing to hide my now swollen mound.

My panties were lowered, exposing my damp pussy hair, moist lips, puffy and red. It was clear to me that the men appeared to be enjoying the view, as they adjusted lights and camera.

After a few routine but very sexy poses, I was placed on my hands and knees. Working together, both Edward and Philip pressed my head and shoulders to the sofa, sliding my camisole up so that my luscious breasts hung down. At Kerry's direction they slid my panties down my thighs till they were at the tops of my stockings. Clair then moved my thighs apart, keeping my head and shoulders down low. I could see that my spread thighs and rounded bottom proved very inviting in the air and completed an erotic picture. In this position I knew everyone could see my pink and moist pussy beginning to gape more, shiny with moistness. I knew I was flushed, embarrassed to be in this position but couldn't help it.

Kerry made it clear to the men that I was very much aroused and needed release... and after a nod from Edward, Glen moved forward, clad only in a robe which he removed quickly. This frightened me a little as, although I could see he was a very handsome man, my eyes were drawn to his cock - which was very large and wide, even his softened state must have been 7" long. I needed that cock...and everyone knew it!

It did not stay soft long as Clair grasped his cock, stroking and caressing it. That, in combination with the sensuous sight of my bottom lifted invitingly in front of him, immediately produced an erection of significant proportions. Glen moved forward looking at the now dripping pussy in front of him, moistened the end of his cock with my juices, and then started slowly pushing into me. I could feel the pressure of his entry, and groaned. Glen was now gripping my hips to hold me steady as he now pushed more firmly, and with a hoarse cry the entered me, my body jerking at the invasion.

As numerous new pictures were taken, it was obvious that there was no stopping Glen now. With one hand he reached down and ripped my panties from around my knees and with his legs, pushed my own legs wider. All the time, Kerry was clicking away. Glen, gripping my hips firmly, pushed fully into me. I cried out as I was fully stretched and impaled on his cock, crying out again and again as he pounded deep with steady long strokes, faster and more powerfully as he continued holding my bottom in the air.

I could feel my body jerking to each thrust and knew my breasts were swaying erotically till finally I was overwhelmed by an orgasm that shook me again and again. He finally withdrew, leaving me gaping and reddened with his juices. After releasing me I collapsed on the couch. I was exhausted but felt so alive!!

The next thing I knew was when I woke suddenly, to find the sun streaming in the carriage window. Another day had passed! I couldn't believe I had slept so soundly? I believe they must have put something in the champagne. I lifted my arms from under the soft silken sheets and stretched, feeling alive and very pampered. As I looked up I noticed, for the first time, there were mirrors on the ceiling of my cabin. As I stretched upwards I felt the silk slide down my body, exposing my firm breasts...I could see in my reflection that my nipples hadn't settled back to their natural state and were still at least one centimetre long. In fact the silk sheet had momentarily hooked itself on them. I couldn't resist the urge to reach down and take one between my fingers, twisting it round, feeling the sensations deep within my groin. As I started to rise, the silky material slipped even lower, exposing my flat belly and just a little of my pubic mound. My whole body seemed to glow! I loved touching myself...pretending that I was being watched...mmmmmmm I can't wait to see the photographs!

12