The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soon matching her stroke for stroke on my side of the door. Maggie had lowered her arm, beginning to caress, kneading one of her lovely full pliant breasts. Seeing her doing this just outside my door, standing on the small step of the porch sent shivers of overwhelming excitement coursing through me. It was surrealistic seeing her standing there playing with herself like that, even though it was dark. And though there wasn't anyone who could possibly see what either one of us was doing, it made the whole encounter that much more thrilling and dangerously exciting.

"Cum on me!" Maggie said after what had seemed like hours of watching one another masturbating.

I made as to open the door so that I could step outside, or that Maggie could come in. But she once again surprised me by pushing the door closed with her hand, baring me from doing so.

"No. Through the screen!"

OK, that WAS a little weird; even I had to admit that. But as weird as it was, it was also one of the best fucking idea's I'd ever heard of too.

Turning back towards her, I had all but stuck my cock against the screen still jerking off as I felt Maggie pressing herself against the screen from her side. Her breasts were pressed firmly against it, and I knew damn well that she'd be leaving small little impressions against her flesh from having done so.

Maggie's soft moans were becoming gradually louder and louder. I had for the first time begun to worry that some neighbor who might be standing outside enjoying a smoke or something might possibly pick up on the rather obvious erotic, lusty moans and groans that I could clearly hear coming from the darkness of my back porch.

"Shoot it for me baby," she urged desperately. I could tell from the sounds of her almost constant moaning that she was on the verge of orgasm herself. I felt my balls tighten up in gleeful expectation, increasing the tempo of my fisting to ensure that the first hard felt spurts would somehow permeate the tiny-screened barrier that separated us.

Maggie's high-pitched squeal of passionate delight pierced the silence of the night, actually setting off one or two dogs who'd begun barking. My orgasm exploded almost immediately after that. I felt rope after tight twisting rope of semen lurching from the head of my prick to splatter thickly against the screen. I had no idea of course if any of it actually got through to land on Maggie, but the following morning before leaving for work, I had quite a mess to clean up.

As for Maggie, she disappeared almost as quickly and as silently as she had come. When I was finally able to open my eyes after my final ball wrenching spasm, I looked up to find that Maggie had silently vanished.

As I had expected, it was a very long day for me at work, and I didn't arrive home until late, staying longer than usual to finish up and complete several reports. As I pulled into my drive way I noticed that all of the lights in Maggie's house appeared to be off. Her car was still there. Which told me that either she had retired for the night, which was a bit early for her. Or, that she was still up but in her bedroom whose lights I couldn't see unless I purposely went around the opposite side of her house from mine.

I'd picked up some fast food on my way home from work. And though it somewhat satisfied the hunger urge I'd been having, it certainly didn't compare in any respects to Maggie's incredible cooking. And of course, that once again reminded me of her, and that bizarre little encounter we'd had the previous evening.

I finally made it up stairs to my bedroom, quickly undressed and got ready for bed. As it was now my almost automatic habit to do, I glanced out of my bedroom window. Sure enough, looking down I saw that Maggie had completely pulled her blinds open. Soft candlelight greeted me from dozens of burning candles, but that wasn't nearly as spectacular as the way Maggie was greeting me now. Standing just a few feet away from the window, I saw that she was completely nude. Looking up towards me, she had placed her hands around her eyes as though she were using a pair of binoculars to look through at me. I immediately got the hint.

I raced over to my closet grabbing the pair of binoculars I had used to spy on her with previously. For some reason, it also felt better to stand there in the dark, so I quickly flipped the switch to off, making my way back to the window. Maggie was waiting, and smiling wickedly.

I quickly adjusted the glasses until they were perfectly focused on her. As though waiting for me to do so, I saw her turn around bending over so that she was resting her upper body against the backside of the couch. From behind, she reached around and began to insert one of the biggest fucking dildo's I had ever seen before in my entire life. As I glanced through the glasses at her, I realized it was one of those two-headed fuck-toys, designed for use by two women simultaneously. And of course, I immediately wondered if it ever had been.

The double-dildo was so long and flexible that Maggie had no problem reaching around behind in order to hold it, fucking herself easily. I stood with one hand trying to balance the glasses, the other rapidly stroking my leaking cock, which was oozing more pre-cum than was necessary under the circumstances.

I have no idea how long I stood there watching her fucking herself like this. But it wasn't nearly long enough before I saw that she was shuddering with the thrill of orgasmic release. As excited as I had been, I had purposely slowed my own orgasm, pushing it away so as to draw the expectation of my own pleasure to follow hers. Her unexpected and sudden climax had taken me by surprise, so I immediately increased my strokes in an attempt to catch up with her.

Still looking through the glasses, I saw Maggie stand up and begin to blow out the candles one by one. But not before she had poured the hot wax from each down onto her breasts before blowing it out, walking over to the next, where she repeated the entire process.

Suddenly I wasn't in any big hurry to cum. Seeing Maggie dripping that hot wax down onto her tits was incredibly sensual. I'd never experienced anything like that before myself, and wondered briefly just what it must have been feeling like as I saw Maggie do it. Obviously she enjoyed it by the rapturous expression on her face.

She finally reached the last two or three candles when I felt the warmth of my semen running down the sides of my hands. I had felt the orgasm of course, but it had felt almost far away when it happened. So mesmerized by what I was watching, I hadn't even realized I had climaxed until I felt that pleasured purge, and then the stickiness of cum clinging to my fingers.

When the last candle had been blown out, Maggie once again disappeared from view back into total darkness. I stood there in the window expectantly waiting for her to reappear, but like a ghost, she had shimmered away gradually until disappearing all together.

Tuesday at work, I could barely concentrate on what I was doing, wondering just what exactly this evening might bring. Or more to the point, just what little surprise Maggie might have in store for me this night. When I finally did arrive home, I found a note waiting for me just inside my front door.

"Richard, thought you might enjoy a special little treat. Use the key, let yourself in, and enjoy. Maggie."

Once again I had no clue as to what Maggie might be up to. I had already noticed that her car wasn't in the drive, but curiosity got the best of me so I went around back, located the key she'd hidden in the flowerpot letting myself in. Almost immediately I found another note taped to the refrigerator. Maggie had made stuffed peppers with all the trimmings, even setting out the wine to breathe. I saw that she'd actually set her formal dining room table, for one. This time Maggie had gone to great lengths to prepare something special as well as see to it that I dined elegantly and in style. I quickly reheated the peppers, poured myself a glass of Rubaiyat, really bringing out the flavor of the peppers, and enjoyed a nice, but very quiet dinner.

As good as it was, I was still feeling a little weird sitting there all by myself. When I had finished eating, I cleared off the dishes, washing and putting them away. I wasn't about to leave Maggie with my mess to clean up, especially not after going to all the trouble she'd gone to for me. Picking up my plate, there was yet another note waiting for me when I did that.

"Hope you enjoyed the dinner. Good food, good wine can be just as erotic and sensual as sex, if you let it. You didn't need me there to do that, but I hope the longing of my absence was served just as hot and spicy as you make me, Maggie."

I then noticed there was a P.S. for me too.

"Oh...and when you're done with the dishes, insert the tape I left you on the TV. I won't be home tonight, so please, lock up for me after you're done ok?"

Ok, so now I really was a little disappointed. But, she was right about one thing, the dinner was once again fabulous, and I was now becoming excited to find out what tape she'd chosen for me to watch. I knew Maggie had quite a selection, so I was more than a little curious to discover what sort of X-rated movie, as I'd guessed it must be, she'd picked out for me to view.

I finished the dishes, dried and put them away, poured another glass of wine and headed into the front room to turn on the TV set.

The tape was sitting just where she told me it would be, and though it wasn't labeled, I assumed that it was indeed an erotic movie. Inserting the tape, I sat back with my wine and settled in expecting anything and everything. What I got didn't fit precisely between my versions of those particular expectations.

In a second or so, I saw what was Maggie's erotic little group of women. They were all on camera, and obviously knew it! Immediately I reached for the remote turning up the volume. There was Maggie as she inserted this interesting little vibrating egg inside herself on the couch. Shortly after that she began telling everyone about 'our' little evening together! Obviously, THIS was the Saturday just passed where she'd brought up the possibility of my joining their little club. Shirley was sitting off to one side holding onto some sort of miniature remote control. Obviously, she was in charge of whatever sensations Maggie was about to experience with the toy.

Over the next hour and a half, I was treated to Maggie's retelling of our incredible encounter, which was accompanied periodically by various moans and groans from the women sitting around. Occasionally I was also treated to watching and seeing several of them masturbating themselves, or one another as they asked questions about me, or questions relating to the experience itself. It was quickly apparent that everyone of them was VERY enthusiastic about my joining them, though one or two had initial reservations about it until Maggie assured them all that I was more than willing to abide by the 'rules'.

I sat there masturbating, enjoying the video that she had so thoughtfully left for me to watch, and then locked up and returned home. The following morning I called and had a local florist deliver two-dozen roses to Maggie's home.

Every night had been an interesting experience, but during all of that, I had neither really seen nor been allowed to touch her in anyway. We'd had phone sex on Wednesday, describing in very intimate detail what we were doing to ourselves, as well as what we wanted to do to one another. We had both orgasmed of course, but I was finding that I needed that direct contact with her and regardless of the pleasure and stimulation I'd been enjoying, it was starting to drive me nuts having her keeping herself at arms length from me.

I thought that Maggie had finally caved in by Thursday when she actually invited me over, especially as it was already late. When I followed her into the bathroom, I was fairly certain that we were going to have another one of those fabulous little tub-gasims together. Instead, I sat washing her back, which I still enjoyed doing, while we talked intimately yes, and discussed all the various, naughty little things we'd ever done in our lives. Maggie had me strip, once again allowing my hopes to soar upwards, but all she did was wash me. She was also very careful never really touching me even though we sat there sharing our intimate thoughts. And so ended that evenings little adventure doing nothing more than speaking erotically. I returned home to sit in bed and contemplate just how crazy Maggie was causing me to become.

On Friday I received another note. But this one simply said, "Sleep tight, see you in the morning around nine, please come a few minutes early. Bring your hard-on, Maggie".

I was so nervous and excited that night when I went to bed that it reminded me of the way I had felt as a boy on Christmas Eve. I tossed and turned, dreaming one thing after another all night long until I couldn't stand it any more and finally got up. The clock said it was nearing 4:30. Even my coffee wouldn't have started up yet. I padded downstairs to the coffee pot and switched it from timer to on, then sat staring at it as it slowly dripped into the single cup I had placed where the coffee pot normally would have been.

That first cup was extremely strong, but I needed it to help calm my nerves. Suddenly I had reservations about doing this. I began to contemplate the most ridicules and abstract thoughts imaginable. Would I 'perform' to everyone's mutual satisfaction? Would I embarrass myself, and in doing so, embarrass and disappoint Maggie? Would I offend or step out of line by inadvertently saying or doing something I wasn't supposed to do, or worse... offend someone else by not doing something I was expected to have done?

For the next hour I continued to fret and worry over it until I had almost talked myself out of going next door altogether. When the phone rang at a quarter to six, I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Hello?"

I don't know why, but the last person I expected to be hearing from at this time of the morning was Maggie.

"I see you're already up," she said.

Obviously Maggie had seen the lights on in my house and had decided to call and see how I was doing.

"Couldn't sleep huh?"

"Maggie, listen," I began.

"I forgot to tell you," she said interrupting me, "You might want to bring one or two condoms, just in case. Though most of us can no longer become pregnant, there are still one or two who could. If of course things were to progress to that point with either one of them. Though as I've already told you, some may not even want to physically participate with you at all. Again, the simplest of phrases will save everyone from being uncomfortable, and that is simply saying 'No thank you.' We've all agreed on that, with no explanations forthcoming or required. But like I said, for the comfort and security of someone else that might wish to, I hope you have some you can bring. If not, there IS an all-night drugstore just down the street."

Suddenly I felt a little more relaxed, and far less worried or concerned than I had been.

"Now, you were about to say something?" she asked with a hint of laughter in her tone of voice.

"Ah yeah. What I was going to ask was if I should bring any protection."

"Ah huh," Maggie did laugh then. "By the way, you can come over any time you want to. I'm already up, and unless I miss my guess, I have fresh hot coffee that's already made."

I stared at the second half finished cup of black molasses that was thick enough to allow my spoon to stand up in all by itself and immediately accepted her offer.

"I'll be over just as soon as I've taken my shower," I told her.

"No need Richard. Come now, you can use mine, and we can relax and talk about what may, or may not even happen. I'm sure you're nervous, and might even have a few questions to ask me about the gals who are coming over. If you are, then we can sit down and talk about it long before they even arrive, which is one of the reasons I wanted you to come over early in the first place."

I'm sure relief was clearly heard in my voice as I thanked her profusely, nearly beating the dial tone hanging up, as I ran across the yard and stood knocking on her back door. Maggie ushered me in, looking as incredibly sexy and refreshed as I'd ever seen her. A nice tall hot cup of freshly brewed coffee was already poured and waiting for me, along with a selection of rolls and pastries that defied description.

To put it mildly, Maggie was simply a real treasure. Even as I stood in the hot shower, Maggie sat outside the enclosure on the toilet talking to me. She gave me as much detail about the women as she thought appropriate, and even coached me a little as to which women liked certain things, or at least confessed fantasies about them. But she also told me what sort of things to stay away from too, especially with regards to Joanne, Janice's sister-in-law.

Of the six of them, Joanne, Janice and April were all married. Shirley I remembered was divorced, and Gladys and Maggie had lost their husbands. But as Maggie explained further, April was considering certain possibilities so long as her husband never found out, and Janice had spoken with Maggie confidentially about the same thing, provided her sister-in-law never knew about anything, which tended to complicate things just a little bit. Though Maggie said that there had been a number of times when Joanne had been unable to come to one of their Saturday morning get-togethers.

Joanne was the only woman that Maggie was fairly certain would have nothing to do with me beyond watching, and allowing herself to be watched. She had also been the last one of the group to finally consent to my even being there, and that only after a great deal of pressure from everyone else to allow it. It had to have been unanimous, as Maggie told me, or I wouldn't be here now. I had just started to become relaxed and far less nervous, when after hearing all this, I found myself once again wondering what I was getting myself into. Maggie stroked my ego however by telling me how excited everyone had been to have me as apart of their little gathering. And, she bolstered that by also informing me she'd received several phone calls from everyone, including Joanne, if I was in fact still going to be there.

I finally stepped out of the shower feeling a hell of a lot better. Maggie handed me a brand new terry-clothe bathrobe that she had purchased just for this occasion, which I gratefully accepted from her. "No need for you to worry about wearing anything else but this," she'd told me. "Besides which, it won't be on that long anyway!"

Though Maggie was wearing a very sexy looking black lace tank top, with light gray shorts, she informed me that she too had to "get ready", and unlike me, ushered me out of the bathroom so she could finish doing so.

A short time later Maggie rejoined me in the kitchen and I saw that she too had changed simply into a baby blue, short terry-clothe robe. It was nearing nine at this point, as I heard the first car pulling into the drive. Not too surprisingly I saw that it was Shirley, immediately meeting her at the door as Maggie had asked me to do when we saw her pull in.

Shirley gave me a big hug and a kiss of course, excusing herself, heading towards the back bedroom to undress. She rejoined us a short while later, also wearing nothing but a bathrobe just as Maggie and I were.

"I take it this is all any of us will be wearing?"

Shirley laughed. "Well no, not exactly. Sometimes some of us DO enjoy wearing sexy frilly things, nighties, and sexy lingerie, or like Maggie and I prefer, nothing but our birthday suits. So really, it all depends on whatever mood strikes us. But I wouldn't be too surprised if I were you, to see the women showing up in some of their sexiest and finest apparel."

1...56789...27