The Year is 2132 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

There is something that we would like to know. Is Steef your title? What does it mean? Is that how we should continue to address you? We don't want to be rude."

"No, doll, Steev is my name. You are not being rude."

The girls are aghast. Sera is in tears. "Oh Sir, we didn't know. Please forgive us. We are your consorts, your property; it is not proper that we call you by your name. May we call you Sir? That is how we are supposed to address all men. Is that alright? We should be punished for using your name. Would you beat us, please?"

It's Steev's turn to be aghast. "Sweet little girl. I'm not about to beat you for such an insignificant thing. I had not told you to call me anything else. Please don't cry. If you must, call me sir, but if you forget and call me Steev, it is perfectly okay.

Come here and let me hold you on my lap. No, not both of you. My lap isn't big enough." He laughs and the girls giggle. Sera dries her tears. She asks him, "May I put my arms around your neck and hug you. I am so happy to belong to you." Steev nods, too choked up to speak. Both girls hug him. He kisses their sweet faces.

He is feeling very paternal toward these two beautiful young women. He wonders if that will inhibit him from having sex with them in the future. Will he feel like a dirty old man, or worse: incest. He can't get enough of holding, hugging, and touching their nude, slim, nubile young bodies, but actual sexual penetration...? He thinks back when they took turns fellating them. He can't even think the term 'blowing' when it applies to them. He is tormented by his confliction. When the girls had asked what they should call him, he had been very close to suggesting "Daddy".

"Are you out of your mind, Steev? They are women, not children. Zhanet tells me they are nineteen, almost twenty, and have been trained to have sex with their owner, man or woman. If you can't bring yourself to fuck them, give them to me. I'd love to get them into bed. Believe me, I wouldn't have any qualms about having them eat me." Cherl is stunned by Steev's ambivalence.

Steev knows that Cherl is right. He has to stop thinking of them as children, his children. He realizes where his anxiety is coming from. Marrah, his former partner, refused to be a breeder and during their five year connubial contract made certain that his sperm never reached her eggs. He was so upset that he refused to renew the contract. He wonders if she is still alive on earth. It is extremely doubtful.

Steev makes up his mind that he must change his way of thinking and adapt to whatever this world sends his way. He will take the two beautiful young women into his bed without reservation from now on.

----------- Dear readers,

In deciding not to write strictly about girls on girls, I have stepped outside of my comfort zone. I hope I have not misplaced my faith that most men have consciences about having sex with women half their age. I am certainly NOT advocating that they discontinue that practice, but that they think twice and treat the younger women with a more delicate hand. After all, they have not been out of puberty very long and are therefore not as worldly as we, ahem, slightly older women are. I would have added, 'Why not pick on us?', if my sexual orientation were different.

I'm a bit busy and may not have time to write the next stage of this story very soon; however, if you enjoyed the first part, I will write more when I can. I write these stories as a respite during the pressure of my other tasks, but when there is much on my plate, I find little time for these writing breaks. As much as I need these times-out, I can't always find them.

Thank you for your patience.

Raven

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers