Their First Toys Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"No, 'till then' I get to do what I want," he replies and moves his tongue between his lips.

"Oh! Okay!" Jane agrees and gets up.

While Kathy moves over between his legs, she clambers up over him. Kathy is already fondling his balls, as she watches him draw Jane's hips to his face. She leans down and stuffs one in her mouth, licking and humming, her lips pressed together around it. When he chuckles, Jane looks back to see why, nodding with a grin. Kathy gets his other ball in her mouth and caresses it with her tongue for a few moments. She releases it and licks up his cock, and then it slips between her lips.

For quite a while, it looks like she is more enjoying cock-sucking than seriously trying to arouse him, but when Jane begins to sound more aroused, she glances up and sees her hips moving and that his fingers are rubbing her asshole. Kathy holds his cock tighter and begins to jog her hand on it, bobbing her head. Jane begins to gasp, dropping down on her hands, her hips twitching desperately on his face. His hips rock up after each three or four bobs of Kathy's head. Then with a shivering groan, Jane is overcome by her orgasm, groaning again as his tongue makes wet noises on her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaims and moves back, sitting on his chest, still gasping. He gives a satisfied moan, and then a more aroused one, as his hips begin to rock faster – and another - and then:

"Uhn-hnn!" A moment later, his hips thrust his cock deeper in Kathy's mouth.

"Uhnnn!!" he grunts, and she moans; grunts and moans alternating a couple of more times. Then he groans, and his hands leave Jane's hips and hold Kathy's head still. She nods, but her cheeks draw in again, and he gives a pained moan, then a relieved one, when she raises her head, smiling to herself as she licks her lips. After a long sigh, his hands return to Jane's hips, then sliding up and holding her breasts. He murmurs:

"Fuck, you really want to?"

"Maybe not, if you ask like that."

"Maybe later," Kathy suggests, fondling his now slack sack, adding:

"I want to. I mean, for her, like I was thinking."

"Hmm! What a team! Anything, but later," he remarks, squeezing Jane's breasts.

"After lunch," Jane suggests.

They all nod, one of them murmuring: "Why we did our homework."

They nod again with chuckles and get up. In the bathroom agreeing that they have time for a shower together. It's too crowded, but they only need to wash faces, pussies and his cock and balls. He remarks:

"She was a little surprised, when I suggested a shower the first time, but liked it, of course, more surprised when I washed her there, but then liked that too, and then when we were doing something."

"Of course, like we do," Jane replies.

"Not just you," he agrees.

They get dressed and go to lunch. On the way, he tells Kathy that he can't imagine French girls do anything with their tongues that she doesn't, so not to mention that again. Jane snorts and admonishes her also not to ask again about sisters and cousins. She feigns a scowl and replies that she was already planning to ask how good his cousin's French was. He smirks and replies:

"Now you have asked. Very!"

Chuckling, they enter the building and start lunch - without any innuendos. But then the girl he was sitting with at breakfast joins them. The girls introduce themselves, and they continue their meal. When they all finish and are leaving, he gives Kathy and Jane a glance and says that he should write his sister. They nod. Jane smiles and says:

"Tell her that you told us that her French is better than mine."

Kathy stifles a snort, while he nods and says that he will. They go their ways, Jane and Kathy, a little disappointed, but agreeing that his suggestion was better than letting the other girl see the three of them go off together.

The next Saturday, Kathy has her period, which doesn't keep her from enjoying having her pussy licked. In their triangle, Jane demonstrates that she has no compunctions about doing it, while Kathy gets a mouthful from him. While they are recovering, he says:

"Oh, I wrote her, not just about your French; haven't heard from her yet."

"And that we do, with each other?"

"Yeah, of course, now wondering how she will reply."

"Probably not too surprised; she had already thought so."

"Still."

"Maybe it will make her curious, like it did us."

"Are we going to do what we didn't last weekend?" he asks.

"Of course, Kathy replies, adding: "And I get to help make it good."

With smirks, they move: Kathy dropping to the floor, while he moves to the edge of the bed and Jane straddles his hips, facing Kathy. Kathy murmurs that she is going to like it, fondling his balls and soft cock. Again, she sucks his balls in turn and then his cock, only until it wants to rise. With a grin, she urges Jane to lie back and make her pussy more accessible. His cock is twitching against her throat by the time Jane's pussy is all wet. When she returns to sucking his cock, Jane complains:

"Enough of that; we want to fuck."

Kathy relents, letting his cock spring up, and helps it find Jane's pussy. The two of them hum, and he urges her sit up again, helping her move forward until it is deep in her. Jane moans and mutters that she has been waiting all week for this, and he agrees. Kathy nods with a grin and then licks up the base of his cock and on to Jane's pussy, arousing her clitoris, and eliciting moans, first from Jane and then from him, when her pussy contracts. When Jane begins to rock her hips, Kathy stops licking and fondles his balls again.

With some difficulty, she manages to stuff one in her mouth and sucks and licks for a few moments. She lets it slip out, holding his balls, and licks back up to Jane's pussy, her tongue playing with her clitoris. Jane's hips still, as she just lets Kathy arouse her. When he moans, her fingers feel the base of his cock move. "Uhn-hnn," she responds and continues to arouse Jane, moaning with them.

One of Kathy's fingers slides down and rubs his asshole, eliciting a chuckling moan. She glances up and sees that his hands are fondling Jane's breasts. Her tongue and finger continue to arouse them both. When they moan, she also moans. Then Jane can't hold her hips still, making it difficult for Kathy's mouth to move with them. After a few more aroused moans, when his hips rock up, Jane exclaims: "Oh, fuck!" and drops back on him.

He grasps her breasts and hugs her to him and begins to fuck her, his hips rocking up as fast and hard as they can - under Kathy's chin, as she presses her mouth down on Jane's pussy, sucking and licking. Jane gasps and clutches her head to her pussy with a soft cry of "Oh God!" When her orgasm shakes her body, her first spurt of pussy juice escapes below Kathy's tongue, flushing down his cock and into her hand on his balls. Her tongue catches the next spurt, however, and she moans, as her tongue tries to lap it up.

Jane convulses again, and after his hips still, and then again, as she gasps and sighs with a pulsing moan. He has stopped grunting, also sighing. Kathy fondles his wet balls gently and licks her lips, sighing with them. His sack relaxes in her fingers. When she sees his cock begin to soften, she pulls it out and flops it into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue. Then she sees what is oozing out of Jane's pussy. She lets his cock drop and laps that up.

"Can't get enough of it?" Jane murmurs.

"Hm-umm, if this is all I can do."

"Next weekend," he promises.

"When I then can't," Jane remarks.

"But you know what you can do for me."

"Hmm? What a team," he remarks, helping Jane to sit up, who immediately says that she has to go, and stands up. They follow her to the bathroom.

Back in the room, he glances at the bed and then at the girls and says:

"We owe Kathy something, and I know what I haven't done yet."

"And I haven't yet done what else I want to do with you," Jane remarks, grinning at him.

They all smirk and get back on the bed, now with his cock in Jane's mouth. This time, Kathy comes first, shortly followed by Jane and Duong. Still lying together, they agree that they must be the most sexually satisfied students on campus, chuckling and fondling breasts.

They finish the afternoon with another crowded shower and get dressed. It is too early to go to dinner, and they agree not to meet there. Before he leaves, he says:

"I'll tell you when I hear from her, read you her letter."

"In our room?" Kathy asks with bright eyes.

"Wasn't thinking of that - middle of the week."

"Wouldn't take long, just an hour or so."

"To read her letter?"

"You know what I mean. And maybe we wouldn't have to do anything then by ourselves."

"Hmm? I'm not so sure."

"You go back to your room and do, even after you've spent a whole day with us?"

"It's happened; too good recalling it all, but it isn't as good."

"Not for us either," Jane interjects, then snickering and adding:

"And my period won't start before Wednesday."

"And mine will end on Monday."

"Oooh! Like last week, with both of you?"

"You want to! Good idea."

"Oh, I guess so. Hm-hmm! With Kathy first, since she has been deprived."

"I'm just a little depraved," Jane replies.

They snicker and grin, nodding, and he leaves.

Monday afternoon, he finds Jane and tells that he has heard from his cousin, grinning and saying that they will like her letter. They agree to meet before dinner on Tuesday - "not too late." When Jane tells Kathy, she grins with a hum. Jane nods, grinning back, but telling her not to wet her pants yet.

Tuesday afternoon, they wait for him, with washed pussies and without panties, then deciding to move their beds together and open them before he arrives "to save time." While they wait, they commiserate that they won't be able to suck his cock, then agreeing that each of them can arouse it for him to fuck the other one. As they continue to wait, they agree that they want to do it first, before he reads her letter, letting that be an interlude before they do it again. And wait again.

"Bras too?" one asks.

"Could have thought of that before."

"He'll probably knock while we are."

"At least, he won't know that we took off our panties long ago."

They just have them off, when he knocks. Snickering, they slip their blouses back on, and one opens the door, both greeting him with unbuttoned blouses. He grins with a nod, also glancing at their waiting beds, and remarks:

"To save time."

"What we were thinking. Kathy doesn't want to wait."

"It was your idea! We thought we could wait to hear her letter, sort of in between."

"Hmm! Good idea."

He starts to take off his clothes, watching the girls flip their blouses open to reveal their aroused nipples. When their skirts drop, he snickers and remarks:

"Saving a lot of time."

"We had to wash, ..."

"So why put them back on again."

"And ...?" he asks, stripping off his underpants with a grin.

"We agreed that the other one could suck your cock first."

"But just a little."

"What a team! Oh, and I can lick the other one then - just enough."

"Good idea! Of course!"

They all grin and get on the bed, Kathy straddling him, facing Jane at his cock and murmuring:

"Just to watch and make sure she doesn't get carried away."

She doesn't. When his stiff cock twitches, she raises her head and murmurs: "But I wanted to."

Quickly, the girls curl up together, and he moves behind Kathy, shoving his cock between her thighs. Jane's tongue helps it find Kathy's already wet opening. She rocks her hips back, and he moves to shove it deeper in her pussy, and then the girls start to arouse each other.

This time, his fingers find Jane's asshole before Kathy's do, but hers encourage his, as Jane's find his asshole. He snorts, when Kathy's fingers urge one of his to moisten itself in Jane's wet pussy and then to do more than just rub her asshole. He does. Jane rolls back for a moment to lick her fingers, and then they are also more than rubbing, making his cock twitch when his asshole contracts.

"What a team!" he murmurs again. The girls nod, and then they are doing everything they can to arouse each other and him. Much sooner than before, they are all moaning, their hips twitching. Despite the dual arousal of his fucking her and what Jane's tongue is doing, when he and Kathy come, she continues to arouse Jane, who then also comes, her asshole clutching his finger again and again.

With moaning sighs, they recover, their hands finding a breast to fondle, one girl also fondling her own. When their sighs have subsided, Jane murmurs:

"Now her letter."

The others nod, and they all sit up, smiling, and then kissing. He gets up and finds the letter, while the girls move up to let him sit between them. When he rejoins them, their hands immediately take possession of his cock and balls, and their thighs slid over his. He nods with a grin and opens the letter:

"Dear Dong,

They do! Well, I was thinking they must. And with you

watching them? Oh, not just watching them; you must have

told me everything you do, everything three people can do!

Is college going to be like that?

Maybe I should find a girlfriend, instead of a boyfriend, well,

someone for that. I would like that better and hope you would

too. A girlfriend, who wanted to? I am pretty sure I would.

If you like it, why shouldn't I? You couldn't mind that.

Oh, I've been thinking about it, wondering who, and wondering

what she would think of me. I guess she would have to be a

virgin, like I was. One who had slept with a boy would think I

was queer, lesbian, but I'm not, just more curious - and know

how good it is, would be for her. 'Your' girls didn't before,

although they had with boys.

Will I risk asking one? Sometimes at night, I try to imagine

how I could. Oh, I wouldn't tell her about us, just that you had

told me about it.

Enough! I don't think about it all the time - just when I think

of you.

Your Fair Lady"

"You said we'd like it. I think she should," Jane says.

"Me too. Nicer for you, too."

"Um-hmm, but could she talk a girl into trying it? If she didn't want to, she might talk."

"Just tell her that we think she should. She's right, another virgin, who is curious, but like her, doesn't want to do it with the first boy who does."

"Like I did," Kathy remarks, adding: "but it was all right, just not really good."

"You're right, though, it is a delicate subject to raise."

"Probably don't need to tell her that, but do."

He nods, and their fingers fondle his cock and balls. He nods again and replies:

"I will. Hmm! Who said something about just an hour or so?"

The girls snicker, and Kathy's fingers take control of his cock. As she curls down with her head on his stomach, Jane moves to straddle him. When he moves away from the wall to lie down, Kathy follows him. He slides his arms under Jane's thighs and draws her hips to his face. They all chuckle, and then his cock is in Kathy's mouth, and his tongue finding Jane's pussy.

A few minutes later, Kathy rolls back and moves her feet towards the wall. Jane moves off him into the space Kathy has made for her, and they curl up together, as he rolls over behind Jane. His cock slides between her thighs and with Kathy's help into Jane's pussy. With chuckling moans, they begin to arouse each other, then just with aroused moans as they do, fingers again finding assholes.

Hips twitch, and their moans become more aroused, and they all come, Kathy last, after Jane catches her breath from having her pussy licked and fucked.

When they all have recovered, fondling breasts again, one of the girls sees his wristwatch and snickers, remarking:

"Under an hour; we didn't have to do it that fast."

"Not my fault," he replies with chuckle: "I just did what you wanted, what couldn't be helped."

"You sure did," the other girl agrees, and they both nod, he squeezing a breast in agreement.

"But then still time for a shower," one of them suggests.

Chuckling, they get up and crowd into the shower stall and pee on each others legs, then wash each other. He complains that his face doesn't really need to be washed. "But next time it will," the girls promise with grins. They dry themselves and return to the room and get dressed and go to dinner, again agreeing not to sit together.

The following weekend, they all need to wash their faces - and everything else - also the subsequent weekends. He tells them that his cousin is still undecided about daring to ask a girl. But then one Monday he finds Jane again, grinning and telling she has dared.

Tuesday afternoon in the girls' room, they are too eager to hear, getting undressed, but not wanting to do anything before he reads them her letter. He warns them that it is very long.

"Dear Dong,

I dared, we did! You know her, but I won't tell you her name.

Was I nervous?! We had talked about boys before, that we

didn't want to do it just because others were. So after school

one day, I asked if she still didn't have a boyfriend. 'Not like

for that,' she replied. That was good, her immediately recalling

our earlier conversations. Then I mentioned that you had told

me that you had. That surprised her - as it had me - but she

asked more, as I had hoped. So I told her. Oh, she was really

surprised, that you had told me, when I told that you had done

it and, of course - especially - that she - your non-girlfriend - had

admitted that she did with her roommate. 'Did what?' 'What

he also does with her.' 'Like that?! Really?! With their mouths?!'

I just nodded. 'They like it?!' 'He must; he said so.' 'Oh gosh!'

'She told him it was better than playing with herself.'

She blushed. Of course, we all do it, but her blush admitted that

she does. She just murmured - still blushing: 'Better?' I just

nodded again. She murmurs: 'With her roommate?'

I feel bolder and reply: 'If he likes it, what he does, why

shouldn't she, and like it, and her roommate like it, doing it too?'

She looks at me kind of funny - a lot funny. ..."

Jane interjects:

"She sure tells a good story."

"Um-hmm, and fun to read again, aloud;" he agrees with nod, continuing:

"She looks at me kind of funny - a lot funny. I nod and say:

'If it's better than doing what we do?' She blushes again, then

with wide eyes murmurs: 'You want to?!' 'I'm curious. Why

not, if it's that good, and we don't want to let a boy do anything?'

'You're that curious?' I nod again. 'With me?!' I shrug with a

nod. 'You really want to?!' I nod again and murmur: 'You don't

have to.' She gives me another funny look. When I nod again,

she suddenly burst out laughing, and I do. I'm so full of nervous

tension; I've really said it - almost asked her. When we catch

our breath, she asks again: 'You really want to?' this time not

sounding quite so surprised. I'm nodding again. ..."

Kathy interrupts him to say:

"Sounds like she is saying the right things. At least her girlfriend hasn't flatly said no!"

"And her sudden laughter suggests nervous tension, like maybe she was thinking about it, but still so surprised that she was, that she might want to, that she just had to laugh," Jane adds.

He nods:

"Um-hmm, something like that," and continues:

"I'm nodding again. After a long moment of silence, she says:

'Well, I guess I know that some girls do, but I never thought about it,

and certainly didn't think that you did.' 'Only since he told me,

told that the girl he sleeps with also does with her roommate.'

She makes a funny face again, smiling slightly, and remarks:

"And still does, with both of them? Sort of thought girls who did

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers