TheRapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me go!" she cried.

"Why are you so upset that I was watching you? You have a beautiful body, Allison. And all I want to do is pleasure it."

"You're a fucking pervert!" Alli screamed.

"I didn't ask you to lay out naked. I was just there to scope out the house and you happen to be there. You would have looked. Don't tell me you wouldn't have. I couldn't take my eyes off your beautiful young body. And you have amazing breasts, Alli, let me see them up close."

Alli didn't reply. She only lay motionless on the ground beneath him holding back her tears. He slowly lifted one hand away from her arm and pulled the dress past her chest and over her head.

"I'd rather forget that little stunt ever happened and try to enjoy the rest of the evening. Do you think you can do that?"

Alli was still scared but nodded in compliance and fear. He slid off of her carefully, not allowing her the opportunity to kick him between the legs if the thought crossed her mind.

"Stand up." Alli complied. She stood with one arm crossed in front of her chest in vein. "Don't you want to know what special treat I have for you for blowing me so well?"

Alli turned her head to the side in disgust.

"You're a lucky girl. For your sake, I'm going to ignore that as well." The man stepped toward her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her near as his slowly growing member pressed against her tummy. "The rest of the evening is for your pleasure." He kissed all over Alli's tear soaked face. Her eyes closed and her arm fell back to her side. He was suddenly so gentle with her. His kisses were so soft and delicate. He kissed along her chin and down to her neck. His hands caressed her back and sides and she sighed very softly.

The man kissed a trail to her mouth that parted slightly as if awaiting his arrival. Not sure what her reaction would be, he tenderly kissed her lips. Meeting no resistance, his kisses became more bold and he sucked on her bottom lip for a moment. He was pleased that she was yielding to him but he wanted to know if she might actually be liking it.

He felt an arm touch him lightly on his back. It was enough proof he needed so he parted her lips with his mouth and kissed her more deeply. She was passive at first then began to kiss him back. They made out passionately for some time before he broke their kiss.

"You are a beautiful kisser, Allison," he whispered. "Lie down on your back, please."

Without giving it a second thought, Alli pulled away from him and climbed on the bed and laid flat on her back as he had asked.

The man began to finger and rub her toes on her left foot one at at time. His fingers slowly dances on her skin as they made their way up her shin. When he reached her knee, his hand slipped underneath to caress the tender skin there. He drug his fingertips up her thigh and along the crease where her leg met her torso. This gave Alli goosebumps. He smoothed his hand over her belly and up to her breasts. He could see the goosebumps popping up on her arms and chest and smiled.

"Rub your breasts for me. Like you would when you're alone." She glanced over at him questioningly. "Please do this for me."

Alli timidly moved her hands to her chest and began to gently knead them. She looked over again and saw the stranger stroking his cock, watching her intently. Her little fingers tugged lightly at her nipples as she watched him watch her.

"Now, use your left hand to touch yourself. Show me how you give yourself pleasure, Allison."

She hesitantly complied and brought her left hand down to her pussy and began to finger herself for him.

He dipped down and took the abandoned nipple into his mouth and began sucking and licking at it.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly.

He cupped the breast in his free hand and massaged it as he sucked and teased her hard little pebble and he continued stroking himself slowly with his right hand.

After another moment Alli felt his hand around her wrist and pulled it away from her swelling mound. He slid his middle two fingers down her slit and plunged them into her hole. Alli cried out in a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

He pumped his two fingers in and out of her until she was writhing on the bed before him.

"You like the way my fingers feel in your hot little cunt, don't you?"

She only nodded hesitantly.

"Do you want my cock now, Alli?"

"Please, don't," she panted. "I can't say it."

"Do you want my cock buried deep inside you, Alli? Do you want me to make you cum again? Tell me you want it, Alli. Come on."

"Please!" she shouted.

"Please, what? Please, stop, or please, fuck me?" He used his thumb to massage her clit in case she needed any help deciding.

"Aaahh! Oh, please, fuck me! Please!" He withdrew his hand from her and she gasped at what she'd said. Fear welled in her gut as she watched him creep onto the bed and slide between her legs. He teasingly rubbed his cock across her glistening slit and around her entrance.

"Oh, please, fuck me," he mocked her smiling triumphantly. "And only a while ago you were begging me to leave. You're so fickle, Alli."

Alli wanted to stop him. She was terrified and wanted to stop him from doing what he was about to do but she couldn't control her body. Instead, her hips thrust toward him, begging for his attention.

"Are you ready?"

Alli's mind was screaming 'no' but all she could manage to utter was, "yes."

The man positioned his cock at the head of her passage and leaned forward bringing her legs up with him. He eased into her and watched her expression as he was only inches from her face.

"Look in my eyes. I want you to look at me while I take you." Her frightened eyes glared up at him. As his member inched its way inside of her, Alli's eye rolled back, her brow furrowed and she groaned loudly. Her arms and legs wrapped around his torso confirming her complete surrender to him. Her pussy gripped and kneaded his cock as she stretched around him. He pulled out and again pushed himself all the way into her.

"Uuuhn!" she moaned as sharp pains shot trough her core.

"Baby, you're pussy is so sweet and tight. Thank you for wanting me to fuck you," he teased. The man placed his mouth over hers and kissed her deeply. With every slow and agonizing thrust she moaned into his mouth.

When she finally stretched enough to accommodate him without causing pain, the man sped up his thrusting. Alli clung tightly to him, trusting him, desperate for him.

They had reached a moderate pace but he wanted to switch things up so he pulled completely out of her. She looked up at him confused and disappointed.

"Don't worry. Roll over. Head down, ass up, just like before." Alli quickly complied and caught herself smiling when she felt his hands wrap around her waist and felt his cock poking teasingly at her gate. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah," she groaned reluctantly.

"Oh, yeah? You're so enthusiastic now. I'm very pleased to see that. And I'm enjoying your hot little body, too."

She was wondering why he was waiting so long to resume the intercourse until she felt his hands fondling her labia and ultimately her clit. She whimpered and pushed her ass toward him.

"Oh, you want some more?" he said as he teased her.

"I need more," she confessed.

He chuckled to himself and pushed his cock in only slightly. "You can fuckif you want," he said slyly.

Alli pushed herself up on her hands and rocked back into him spearing herself on his shaft. "Aaaaah!" she cried. She began to pull back and push her self onto him in long deep strokes, enjoying the power if only for the moment.

Pleased that she was taking the initiative, but displeased at the pace, he resolved to resume control. He pulled her back by the hips sharply, startling her. He started to thrust into her at a heated rate. The feverish pace caused her arms to collapse and her head hit the mattress as she resigned all control to him. She was screaming out in pleasure as he slammed into her over and over and over. She could hardly catch her breath.

"It's your turn," Alli heard behind her through her own exclamations. Suddenly, his pace slowed dramatically.

He laid on the bed beside her and she sat up, dazed and confused.

"Climb on top," he said and grabbed his cock as part of his invitation.

Alli quickly straddled his hips and lowered herself down upon him. She moved up and down on his rod shyly. His hands wandered up her body and grabbed a hold of her gently bouncing breasts.

"Do you want to cum for me?" Tiny beads of sweat were forming on his forehead.

"Yes. I wanna cum for you."

"Ride me, Alli. Cum for me."

Alli began to bounce up and down on him as fast as she could. He met her descent with a thrust up toward her. They crashed into each other again and again.

"My name is Alec," he said suddenly.

She glanced down at him quizzically, maintaining her frantic pace. "That's the name of my parents' therapist. Oh, my god!" she shouted as she realized where she's seen him before. "I'm fucking my parents' therapist," she groaned.

He only chuckled to himself. Exhausted and on the verge of having his own orgasm, he said, "Are you close?"

"I'm close. I'm so close," she panted.

Alec reached out and placed his hand over her lower tummy and used his thumb to massage her clit. He knew that if he didn't help her cum he wouldn't be able to last.

"I'll be back tomorrow night," he barely managed to gasp out between breaths. "If the front door is locked, I won't use the key, and I'll go home."

Alli's orgasm was overtaking her. Her pussy pulsated around him and he couldn't hold out any longer. He finally gave out and came deep inside of her.

As Alli came down off her high, she collapsed onto the bed beside Alec. Completely debilitated, she soon slipped off into slumber.

Equally as spent, Alec wished he could fall asleep with her in his arms but he knew that that was impossible. As much as he hated to, he knew he had to make the drive back home and sleep in his own bed.

"I guess I'll let myself out," he whispered.

*****~*****~*****~*****~*****

The next morning Alli woke up laying naked in her bed. Her vagina felt sore and suddenly the events of the previous night invaded her brain.

Alli gasped and jumped out of bed almost in tears remembering the man who broke into her house and forced her to have sex with him. But was she really forced? She forced that possibility out of her mind.

What was she going to do? Should she call the police and her parents? She was raped! Of course she should! Alli ran to get her cell out of her purse by the bedroom door and she saw her nightdress crumpled up on the floor, soaked in the semen of her attacker.

Why would he leave the evidence if he thought I would call the police? Alli wondered. She glanced up and saw the hand cuffs resting on her nightstand beside the bed.

"Because Ican't call the police. I don't want him to be arrested," she said aloud to herself.

Alli walked into the bathroom and stared into the shower. This was her last chance to change her mind. She could drive down to the hospital and have a rape kit done and have that man convicted of rape and thrown in jail. He would lose his job and freedom. Or she could take a shower? Do the laundry? Re-cover the bed? And never speak of this to anyone?

*****~*****~*****~*****~*****

That evening she sat quiet on the couch with the television on but wasn't paying attention to it. She couldn't even say what program was on. She could only think of the decision she had made that morning and whether she was right to make that decision. What he did was a serious offense and should not be taken lightly, she knew.

Did she make the right choice standing in the bathroom that morning?

It was growing late and her mind was exhausted. Her stomach was tied in knots the entire day.

Alli headed upstairs and got into the shower before bed once more.

Her instincts had her glancing around the hall before heading into her bedroom to get ready for bed. She slipped on a short silky nightie and sat at the vanity across the room to brush out her hair.

It was the first time she'd looked herself in the mirror since it happened. She licked her lips remembering the way that the man, Alec, her parents' marriage counselor, had kissed her. She looked at her breasts. Her nipples were slightly visible through the sheer fabric of her nightie. She remembered him sucking on them and shuttered.

Alli's eyes came into focus on the reflection behind her. Alec stood in the doorway watching her. She jumped to her feet and backed herself against the wall. "What are you doing here?!" she shouted.

Alec took a step forward and closed the door behind him. "What do you mean, Alli? I told you I was coming. You left the door unlocked for me. Remember?"

"Iforgot to lock it!"

"Oh, come on, Allison. If you knew I was coming and you didn't want me up here with you, you would have made damn sure that door was locked."

"I was about to lock up before bed. I just... How did you get that key anyway?"

"I'm the only people in this town your parents trust. They told me where they hid it in case of an emergency. But you're changing the subject. Why are you wearing that negligee?"

"I just grabbed it. I don't know!" she stammered, "Get out of here!"

"And why aren't you wearing any panties?" He began strolling leisurely toward her.

"You don't know that!"

"Prove it then!" he challenged.

"I just haven't put them on yet!" she cried.

He was now only a few feet from her. "And why did you shave your pussy for me tonight then?" he said in a low gravelly voice.

Tears were escaping her wide and frightened eyes. "I... I di-didn't," she stammered.

Alec pushed her shoulders against the wall. "I told you not to lie to me. I can tell when you're lying." He pushed the hem of he short dress up and found that she was freshly shaven and wore no panties as he'd predicted.

Alli's lip trembled as she watched him ponder.

"I should punish you for lying to me. But I have to say, you saved yourself with all the extra work you put into tonight."

"I could have called the police and you'd be sleeping in jail tonight!" she screamed.

"Exactly, my dear!" He retorted. "You could have!" She shook where she stood, fearful that he might hurt her. "But you didn't," he continued more calmly and licked his lips. His right hand roamed across her silky thigh as she trembled beneath his fingertips. "And I knew I wasn't making my trip in vein tonight."

"You couldn't know that," she said under her breath.

"I knew if you wouldn't call the cops, you wouldn't lock the door." He dipped his head down and kissed her neck.

"I should have! You raped me," she cried softly.

"I did nothing of the sort. You begged me to fuck you, remember?"

Alli gasped and pushed at him to get away but he held her firmly. She made fists and pound into his chest and sobbed. "Just leave! I don't want you here. Just go!"

Alec grabbed her flailing wrists and pushed them behind her back with ease. "Now stop all this," he said soothingly. "You don't really want me to go. I'm sure you thought about last night all morning. And then you planned tonight all afternoon," he said with a chuckle.

"Stop it!" she screamed.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to embarrass you."

Alli looked away ashamed because she knew it was true.

Alec pulled one of her hands around to her front and placed it on his growing bulge. "Look. I brought you something for our second date."

Alli scoffed at him. "That's not funny!"

Alec just smirked. "Well, I've obviously upset you. Why don't you let me make it up to you?" Alli faced him again. Her eyes begged to know what he had in mind. He kissed her mouth. And soon, after fighting off what little resistance she could muster, his tongue slipped into her mouth and entangled with hers. His hand released their hold on hers and began to wander over her body.

"This is beautiful, Allison," he whispered and skimmed his hand over her negligee.

"Thank you," she replied shyly.

"Spread your legs a little bit for me."

"Maybe we shouldn't do this again," she said hesitating.

"In two seconds you'll change your mind. Spread your legs," he said a little more sternly. She finally obeyed. His hand slipped underneath her negligee and found her soft, smooth mound. He slid his finger down the length of her slit and pushed a finger deep inside her. Her sweet little moan and the nectar that soaked his hand pleased him tremendously. "You're little cunt's soaking wet."

She hated that word but it was still somehow a turn on to hear him say it to her.

As he continued to finger her, Alec pulled a strap down from her shoulder and revealed one perky breast adorned by a rock hard pink pebble. He took her breast in his hand and rolled her little nipple around drawing a moan from her supple lips. He could smell perfume on her and knew she'd had to have just applied it before he arrived which only made him more aroused.

Alec picked her up and tossed her gently on the bed. He stripped his clothes and climbed on top of her. "What do you want me to do, Alli? Huh? What do you want? You want me to lick your little cunt, baby? Make you cum?"

Alli's eyes rolled back in her head remembering the intense pleasure he'd given her the night before.

"Yeah, lick my pussy, Alec. Please, make me cum. I've been waiting all day for that!"

Alec grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her hips. She spread her legs and panted in anticipation. He positioned himself between her legs and began kissing her inner thighs, teasing her because he knew she wanted it so badly.

"Please," she begged.

Alec began to lap up the moisture that pooled at the base of her slit and licked her all the way up to her clit and she moaned loudly. He worked intently and carefully. He intended on making it last as long as possible.

Nearly fifteen minutes later, Alli was actively grinding her hips into him. She was clearly ready to climax so he honed into her sweet spot. Alli's hands dug into his hair and before he knew it she was clamping her thighs around his head and riding on the waves of another mind shattering orgasm.

When she released him, he sat up and wiped his mouth.

"That was fucking amazing!" she exclaimed, winded.

He sat back smiling at her, contented at her extreme pleasure.

"So," Allie started. "I suppose you want me to..."

"Not tonight. I just wanna fuck your brains out," he said matter-of-factly.

Alli blushed wildly. He moved over her and kissed her lips gently. She could smell herself on his breath and he wasn't sure if she loved it or hated it. He gazed into her widening eyes.

"I jacked off three times today so I know I'll have no trouble fucking you for hours." He saw her chest heaving shallowly beneath him. Her breath was noticeably deeper and labored. "You ready?"

Alli's mouth slowly formed a mischievous smile. She was ready.

*****~*****~*****~*****~*****

Every night for the rest of the week, Alec would visit Allison. Once her parents returned, they met up privately now and again at her house while her parents were out, in a cheap motel room and even a few times in his office when his secretary took lunch.

Allison went off to college in the spring after graduating high school having taken the first semester off to "pursue a hobby" but the only thing she had the mind to pursue was the attentions of her parents' therapist. Alec only saw her a few times after she left for college. She ended up meeting a young man her own age and got engaged in her Sophomore year. They agreed it would be best never to speak again.

*****~*****~*****~*****~*****

Thanks so much for reading my story! Please vote and give me any comments that you have. I really appreciate your feedback both positive and constructive.

12