Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hungrily she takes me deep once more, burying my cock in her throat as she twists her head on I, letting my cock fill every inch of her mouth. Faster and faster she fucks her mouth with my cock, her hands reaching under me to cradle and caress my balls, rolling them in between her wet fingers. I start to groan louder, cocking my head back wondering if she is going to take me over the edge with her mouth. She releases my cock hard once more and jerks me off fast for a bit before letting out a feral groan and climbs up my body, her grip never really releasing my cock.

Kaylee stares at me through dark locks, falling in front her face like a wicked veil, her mouth open, saliva dripping down the sides of her lips as she lunges forward to kiss me once more. Her body bent over me as we lock lips, our tongues dancing amidst the sea of liquids between us. I slide off of the table, feeling my cock spring free as it leaves her grasp as I spin around behind her, pressing my body into her back, her body arching as my cock presses into her ass, and my arms embrace her from behind. I reach for the oil on the table and manage to drip it into my hand, then proceeding to run it up her back, over her ass, around the front to her breasts. I coat my shaft with the slippery liquid as I push her down, bent over the edge of the table. She squeals as the force of my legs kicks her own legs apart, and her beautiful love hole is exposed to me once more.

Her arms spread out on the table as her head turns to one side, doing her best to try and watch what is about to happen to her. She feels the head of my cock near her pussy and she reaches under her to feel for my cock. I let it dangle beneath her, letting her hands find it and guide my head to her hole. Still very slippery from her orgasm, I slide right into her, greeted with a pulse of her pussy muscles and a sweet sigh of pleasure from her lips. With my cock buried deep inside her, I lean down and slide my tongue up Kaylee's tension free back. Running my fingers through her hair and lifting her head to kiss her. Then I begin the motion, and watch the look of pleasure wash over her face.

Slowly I buck my hips, bending my knees slightly to thrust my cock up into her pussy. Each withdrawal I watch my cock grow wetter from her, each thrust into her going deeper than the last. Faster and faster I fuck her, letting my nails trail up and down her back, the gripping at her ass cheeks as I continue to ream her from behind.

"Yes baby, faster. Fuck me faster, harder baby. Yes." Kaylee moans to me, loving the way she is being used. Urging me on to fuck her more, I reach forward and grasp her hair, pulling her head back as I continue riding her. The slapping sound of flesh on flesh sounds through the room against the background noise of trickling water. I can feel my orgasm building quickly, balls tensing up, and cock throbbing inside of her. I quicken my pace, thrusting harder and faster into her, asking her if she is ready, asking her if she wants it.

"Yes baby, I want it." She replies with sincerity.

I lean forward, cradling her in my arms as my hips continue its frantic motion. Faster and faster, deeper with each thrust until I feel the distinct tingle inside me, shockwaves throughout my entire body. I groan loudly, and feel my body go rigid just as Kaylee's body begins to shudder that familiar quake of pleasure. Swiftly I pull out of her, quickly spanking her tight little ass to turn around. And she does, very swiftly spin around and drop to her knees, her hands going instinctively to her pussy to keep her orgasm flowing. Her head leans in and she wraps her pouty lips around my cock as she strokes it fiercely with her free hand. Grunting hungrily as she slurps at my cock, her body still trembling as her climax is still going strong. Hastily she releases me, her hands going to my quivering balls as I replace her hands with my own and proceed to feed her.

With a violent explosion, my cock erupts into her gaping mouth, sending wave after wave of thick white streams into her mouth. Splashing on her chin, and dripping down her body, she laps at my head with her tongue, catching what she can of me inside her. My body trembles as I fight to stay on my feet, watching her hungrily clean my cock of any stray drips of cum. I watch in awe at how insatiable this vixen is, and can do nothing but smile at her as she smiles up at me with an all but satisfied grin.

I sink to my knees, nestling against her on the cold marbled floor, kissing her gently as I taste the rich mixture of fluids in her mouth. I thank her, as she does me, and I tell her to take her time in getting cleaned up with the towels in the changing room, and not to worry about the mess on the floor. Kaylee nods to me in an exhausted manner, and tells me to not keep her friend waiting for her session. I then ask her, "I she anything like you?" with a wry grin.

"Very much so." She replies. And I respond with a wicked grin. I proceed to tell her where the Mud Wrap room is, and that she is free to come and sit in on her session if she'd like. A very naughty grin gives me all the answer I need as I stand up to clothe myself, wipe my face with a towel and head for the door.

The Body Wrap room is a soothing tone of sage, with the same music and tricking water easing the auditory senses into a state of relaxation. Inside this room is where I find Sara sitting atop a chair reading a magazine. She looks up to me and greets me with a smile, and proceeds to stand as we introduce ourselves to one another. I apologize for the wait, and proceed to ask her if she has ever done this before while assuring her that every body wrap experience is different, and this would be no exception.

I proceed to tell her to let any and all inhibitions go, that I am there to help her relax, and should she at anytime feel uncomfortable, that she tell me and I will get her another relaxation therapist. She assures me she will be fine, and that she is actually glad that I am the one helping her.

"How is that?" I ask her, curious as to what she meant.

"I saw you in the hallway earlier, and for some reason, just hoped it would be you." Sara responds with a little smile.

"In that case, I will do my best to live up to the expectation." I answer, as I offer her my hands to lead her to the tub.

I instruct her that from this point on, she will need to disrobe, and she will need to lather her front side with the mud inside the tub, and I will do her backside. Without hesitation, she proceeds to undo her robe, letting it fall off her shoulders seductively. As I watch the robe fall, revealing more of her beautiful body to me, I see her head turn, as if to see how hard I am staring at her. If she only knew that the staring was not the only hard thing I was doing.

I guide her down into the tub to let her begin using the mud. I watch from behind her as she dips her hands into the pool gathering up a handful and letting it fall onto her body. I can only imagine what she looks like from the front, but if it is anything like what I see from behind, she is as gorgeous as Kaylee made her out to be.

"Don't be afraid to get dirty Sara, that is what this is all about." I assure her, as I watch her turn her head to me to pass me a naughty smile. I then watch her as she dips her hands deeper into the pool to get even dirtier. I smile in approval as I move closer behind her to begin coating her back.

I sit at the edge of the pool and dip my hands into the mud, bringing up a big glob as I tell her that I am gong to begin. She nods in agreement as she continues to lather her front. I look her up and down as I let the mud fall on her back, her long brown hair tied up in a neat little bun at the top of her head, exposing the nape of her neck completely and all that is below it. I feel her body tremble slightly as my hands begin to work the mud into her back, but she quickly eases into the feel of my hands upon her. I massage the mud into her shoulders, letting her body melt to my touch, caressing my hands up and down her backside, stopping only to gather more mud for her skin. I watch her head roll from side to side, and her hands seem to be focused on one area of her front. I do my best to pay no attention, but am rather amazed that given what I had just gone through, my state of arousal was so high.

After a few minutes of coating, Sara was now ready for the wrap. I instruct her to make her way to a table situated at the edge of the pool. On this table is a sheet of plastic, which I will proceed to wrap her in. I watch as she climbs up and lays herself out on the table, waiting until she is comfortable in her position before moving in to wrap her up. She signals me with a glance and a smile when she is ready and I make my way to her.

I run my eyes over her body, covered in slick mud and laid out nicely on the sheer plastic sheet. I joke to her that this is like wrapping up a sandwich in saran wrap, and she slides on the plastic a bit as she giggles. I fold one edge of the plastic sheet over her body, and tuck it in under her starting from her head to her toes. I feel her body squirm a bit as my fingers tuck the plastic under her breasts, but she does not seem apprehensive. I ask her how she is doing and she replies that she is fine.

Soon, I proceed to fold the other edge of the plastic over her, and soon have her wrapped neatly in a thin film of plastic. I go for the blanket that wraps over her film of plastic, and start to tuck it under her to wrap her and turn her over when she stops me. She tells me the blanket is not necessary, and to turn her over anyway. A curious request indeed, but I am to please my clients and proceed to indulge her. Gently I roll her over onto her back, my eyes reluctantly scanning down her firm body pressed tightly into the film of plastic.

Sara smiles at me, as I gaze down at her. "Like the view?" She asks, and I nod in approval.

"How much would it be if you threw in a massage right now Jay?" She asks.

"You're laying the wrong way my dear." I answer.

"No I'm not." She answers back.

Intrigued, I simply say that I will do this for free, if it is what she really wants, and it is as I can tell by the glinting in her eyes. I walk to the tables to the side of the room and fetch a bottle of coconut oil and work it into my hands on the way back. Placing the bottle beside her head, I let the aroma work into her senses. I watch her eyes close, and I place my hands on her shoulders, kneading my fingers into each deltoid slowly, and further inward to her collar bone. I explain that it is not normal for me to massage the front of a woman, let alone one in the middle of a body wrap, but she does not seem to mind, not mention being exposed to me in such a way.

Gently my hands make their way down her body, letting my fingers trail lightly over the curves of the sides of her breasts. Her eyes close, and a grin breaks her lips. As I work my fingers gently into the curves of her abdomen, I mention what a girl Kaylee is, and ask how long she has known her.

"Such a hottie isn't she?" Sara replies.

Curiously, I ask her if she is more than just a friend, to which she replies no, but not yet anyway. That was enough to get me going once more, as well as wondering if she knew what just went on between her friend and me. I smile down at her as I knead my fingers into her thighs now, when I am stopped by a rather stimulating comment.

"Aww baby, you're skipping the best parts." Sara purrs to me.

"Is that so? So you want a full frontal massage do you?" I ask, to which she replies with a smile and a nod.

I rub my hands together and size her body up before me, wondering how she must feel confined in the wrap and not able to use her hands, completely at my mercy, yet shielded from me by a thin film of plastic. Shrouded in her cocoon of plastic, she watches as my hands come down onto her body, starting at the top, I press my hands into her at the top of her chest, kneading my hands downwards over her breasts. I watch as her eyes close, and her tongue runs over her lips. I work my finger around each covered globe, and run each finger over her nipples gently, watching intently as her excitement grows to a taut little perk beneath the plastic.

The bulge in my sweatpants grows to a peak once again, and from my previous encounter, I do not make an attempt to hide it. I lean down towards Sara, my face hovering dangerously close to her exposed neck, as I trail my tongue out to just barely graze her skin. My hands maintaining a steady circular massage over her firmly wrapped breasts. I feel her body begin to squirm, writhing in captive delight as my hands works the tension out of her body. Harder I press my fingers into her, watching as the mud begins to part from the areas my hands draw focus to, my eyes darting back and forth from her body to her own eyes, clenched in pleasure as my fingers tantalize her into soft moans.

My hands begin to wander now, further down her cocooned body. The tips of my fingers pressing lightly into her taut belly. I climb atop the table, giving her a peek at the stretched cotton of my sweatpants for the first time. I notice a glint in her eye as she lifts her head to watch me straddle her, dragging my fingers down over her breasts once more, over her stomach, my eyes following my fingers to watch her body react to my touch. I smile as her stomach caves a bit as my fingers trace lightly around her belly button, then progressing down over her mud covered crotch.

With Sara's legs held together by her wrap, I am limited as to the pleasure I can give her, so I am left to tease her, tempt her with my fingers as I trace light circles over her crotch with my fingertips. I watch as her body writhes beneath me, her hands struggling to find an angle to touch herself. My hands hold hers still as I dip my head down, letting my tongue drag over the plastic, allowing her to watch me pretend to lather her pussy with my tongue. I let the saliva drip from my tongue to form a pool directly over the spot where her legs meet, watching and listening as she squirms and sighs as I lick the pool of saliva up as if it were her own flowing nectars. Her legs begin to churn now, signaling me that the juices are indeed flowing.

My hands massage her thighs as I continue to pretend to eat her. Her body writhes in motion as I succumbing to her confines. My hands rub her up her thighs, up her belly, and then back to her breasts, teasing each nipple before sliding one hand up her neck to her lips. Pursed in a perfect circle, her lips open up to my slick finger, taking it in and suckling it gently as I maintain steady pressure on her crotch with my mouth. She takes in the tropical taste of the oil on my finger as she muffles her groans against my firm digit inside her mouth.

"Let me out Jay." She whimpers as I raise my body up to remove my tank top.

"But it hasn't been thirty minutes yet my dear." I teasingly reply.

Her body squirms harder in protest, as I grin down wickedly at her feeble attempts to free herself. I climb off the table and circle around to the head of it, her eyes following me closely as I stand to her left side. I grasp the sheet beneath her and drag her closer to the edge as my free hand grips the waistband of my pants and pulls them taut against my body, pressing my erection against the soft material, and showing just how aroused I am. Her mouth opens, and strains to reach me. I watch as Sara forces her tongue out to feel with it, the only real appendage she has free. I smile down at her, as the frustration and tension in her movements builds. Finally, I rest a hand behind her head, and pull her gently to me, allowing my straining cock to press against her outstretched tongue. She moans in relief as she laps and munches softly at my sheathed erection.

"I knew she wouldn't take to being teased well Jay." A soft voice whispers from behind as Kaylee makes her way around me.

I turn to smile at her as she looks at her friend in pleasured despair on the table before us.

"Maybe it's time we let her out to play with us. What do you think?" She purrs, running her hands over her friend's plastic coated body.

I nod in agreement, as does Sara. Reaching for a small scissors beneath the table, I go to cut the bottom of her plastic prison from her when Kaylee, stops my hands with hers. Deciding to tease her friend just a bit more, Kaylee opens her own robe to reveal her still shiny body to us, and bends to kneel before me, tugging at the waistband of my pants to let my erection fall to her face. Sara watches in delight as the toy she longed to play with is finally revealed to her. Her eyes widen and glow with a desire much like her friend's as she watches Kaylee take my cock in her lips once more, using her tongue to coax it deeper down into her throat. We turn out glance to the beauty on the table to take in her reactions, and smile as we can tell she is enjoying the show in a bittersweet trance.

Kaylee's head rocks back and forth on me, as my hips start to rock in unison into her face. Her head begins to twist, letting her lips wrap tightly around me as she works her head off of my cock, saliva trailing down her lips and falling to her chest as she releases me, wiping her chin clean of the mixture of precum and spit. She crawls a few inches to the table, letting her lips hover precariously close to her friend's. I watch as they kiss slightly, lips smacking gently as they whisper to one another, heads nodding and shaking. I run my hand through Kaylee's hair as she stands from the table, her nails raking across my chest as she passes me, picking up the scissors, and cutting her friend's confines from between her feet. I watch as Sara spreads her legs, tearing the plastic upwards and freeing herself from her restrictions, her hands, once free, moving quickly to her neglected pussy.

Kaylee runs her hands over Sara's still muddied body, trailing her nails up her figure, and teasingly lifting off of her near her breasts. She trails a dirty finger over my own chest and pouts as the mud drips lightly onto her own body. "Looks like we ALL need to get cleaned up now don't we?" She whispers.

I nod in agreement as I lead her by the hand, as she takes Sara in her free hand and helps her off of the table. I look back as I walk them across the room, Sara's hands tenderly exploring her friend's body from behind as we cross through a sliding door into the shower room. A large taupe colored room with a large circular shower adorning the middle. Glass walls encompass the shallow tiled tub, with four nozzles on each end protruding out in shiny gold. The two friends stand in one another's arms as I open one door, and enter to run the water, two hot, and two cool. Steam begins to fill the circle as I emerge through the cloud of mist and lead my two beauties into the shower.

The water runs brown immediately as we enter the streams, and the color of milky flesh is quickly returned to us all. The steam tickles my senses as I let a cool stream of water run down my back, I sit entranced as I watch these two lovely vixens bathe each other clean with eager hands. It seems to me, just by watching that these two women have not yet been with one another in this intimate a moment, but both seem to be warming up to the occasion very nicely.

Kaylee allows her hands to explore the curves of her girlfriend's body with a tender curiosity, letting her fingers traverse every inch of Sara's now unsoiled body. Kaylee focuses on her woman with intent desire as her eyes stare transfixed into Sara's, all the while her hands running up the sides of her body, stopping briefly as her fingers encircles a perfectly rounded breast. My excitement having never diminished builds to a boil once more, as the cool water no longer feels frigid as it trickles down my back. I let a hand unconsciously drift to my erection as I watch these two women confess their desire for one another.