There Could Be More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master."

"Oh, just before you pull her arms up, please lube her ass so you can fuck her ass while I slap her tits." Esta's eyes widened, but she said nothing.

"Oh Yes, Master."

I took three steps and slapped Alana's ass again. Selina counted "Thirty-seven."

Alana said, "Thank you, Master. May I have another, please?"

Esta was tied with her arms up over her head. Her pale belly and breasts were open and quite available. I stood near Alana and said, "Your sister has her hands high in the air. Her ankles are secured to a saw horse. Her ass looks and feels a lot like yours." My hand gently rubbed both of Alana's ass cheeks. "Can you picture her? I'm going to walk to her and us the flogger on her belly and tits. No one in her life has ever hit her tits as hard as I'm going to hit them. As I hit her tits Sara will be fucking her ass. When you hear the slap, feel the hit on your tits. She's your sister. You will feel every hit. You can feel Sara's strap on in your ass as well."

"Yes, Master."

I stepped in front of Esta and slapped her belly. She pulled on the cable above her head. She did not thank me. I hit her breasts. First the right and then the left. The outsides away from her cleavage started to pink.

"You didn't thank me. I must not be hitting hard enough."

I swung harder and the slap of leather against breast was louder and she screamed. Then she said, "Thank you, Master. May I have another?"

I hit the same side just as hard. She screamed again and thanked me again. Five loud, hard slaps to each breast then I stepped to Selina. I untied her hands and asked her to hold her arms up over her head. I looked at Sara who was standing near Esta.

"Every time I hit Selina you penetrate Esta's ass. Esta don't forget to thank Sara for fucking your ass."

Selina didn't drop her hands once. Her breasts and belly pinked nicely and she thanked me for each hit. I asked her to bend forward, letting her tits hang toward the floor. I stepped behind her and slid my cock into her dripping pussy. Sara matched me stroke for stroke. She was inside Esta's ass and after five strokes I pulled out of Selina's pussy and went into Selina's ass. She thanked me and begged me to fuck her ass hard. I did. I came inside her ass.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for cumming in my ass."

"Selina, can you get out of restraint?"

"Yes, Master."

"Get free. Help me get Alana on the table. We are not done with her. Sara, has Esta cum yet?"

"No Master."

"Please lower her arms and bend her over."

She did and I cleaned my cock at the sink. When I got back to Esta she was bent over the saw horse and I slipped into her pussy. "I want you to cum while I fuck you Esta. I want you to make lots of noise. I want the termites in the house to know you are loving being fucked like this. Make noises, scream, say nasty things. Your sisters don't know you love being fucked. Tell them."

"Oh Honey, I love how it feels with you inside me. My ass still feels Sara inside me too! Please, just like that! Oh Sara, thank you for sharing Nick!" Sara and Selina stood near Esta. Alana was tied to the table not four feet from us. She could see and hear everything.

"Sara, Selina please get down and suck on her tender nipples. They sat on the floor and sucked on Esta's nipples as her tits hung towards the floor. Esta started to shake.

"You are close Esta. You can cum, but tell me first. She didn't know I had the strap on in my hand.

"Oh Selina, I love Nick's cock inside me and you sucking on me. My body is on fire! I'm so close. So close!"

I readied the strap on and when she lost control and said, "Now! I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiinnnnggg!!!!!" I shoved the strap on back inside her ass. She screamed and came. Her juices covered me from pubic hair down to at least my knees. I pulled my cock out of her and asked Sara and Selina to help me clean up.

When I was clean we went to Alana. "Everyone has been fucked except you. Now you know more about my family. You want to consider being in our family?"

"If you will have me, yes."

"Everyone, I am entering her pussy. If you accept Alana into the family for a week and then a vote, find a way to join with me in sex with her."

I hooked her legs with my elbows and pushed inside her pussy. Sara climbed on the table and straddled her face with her pussy. Esta and Selina stood on either side, holding Alana's tits in their hands and sucking on them with their mouths. Alana reached under Esta and Selina and cupped their pussies. When the family had all each had an orgasm we held each other for a few moments and then Esta said, "This place smells. We need to clean up and put things away."

A week later Alana was back in the studio for another day of posing. Selina had already filed the papers putting a home into escrow. It was a thirty day escrow. Saline would be getting $42, 600 for the sale. Alana had also had a home go into escrow in the week. Her commission was $41, 280. Both ladies paid a little over $400 for their part of being in the company. The sculpture was finished and we had a private showing for gallery people. We had it at home, in the studio. Sara conferred with Selina and Alana and late in the showing both women stripped and assumed the pose. The piece was sold. The check was for $1,000,000.10. The gallery owner added the ten cents so she could say she spent over a million for it. Esta got a beautiful tattoo to cover the star and crescent. It was of a Chinese dragon. Alana acted as nurse to make sure it didn't get infected. Esta also got a license and a mini-van. Selina got rid of her Buick and bought a mini-van. I miss the Vette, a little. In the family we have Alana's two seat Mercedes, my four door Mercedes, and three mini-vans. A blue one, a silver one and a green one.

Before the end of 2007 we bought a cabin near a lake. It has no bedrooms. It had four. We had an architect change things so that anyone who sleeps at the cabin sleeps in the one big room. The cabin has three rooms. Two bathrooms and one big everything else room. Esta says it is the Honey bedroom.

This year the same organization decided to have the awards dinner again. I was surprised we were invited. I sent them a check for five seats and they sent five tickets. Two days before the event I found out that Alana's ex and Esta's ex would both be at the dinner. I didn't say anything to the women. On the appointed day they went to the beauty salon together. I was back down in San Diego with promises to be back hours before the dinner. I made it by three.

When I watched them dress for dinner I was surprised. Sara had artistically coordinated their dresses. Each was a different color, made of material that sparkled a lot like sequins but not sequins, each had accents on the dress of the color of the other three dresses. One dress was "V" necked with the "V" stopping at the bottom of her breasts. One neck line was scooped, just low enough that a little cleavage showed. One neckline was squared and a pendant of fire opal hung on the expanse of skin. Sara's dress didn't have a neckline. It was more like a halter dress where the waist was low and the two panels of cloth that formed the halter came up from that low waist. Her belly button was just showing above the cloth of the waistline and between the two halter pieces. I was sure that if she bent from the waist she would expose both breasts. Anyone seeing the four women would be sure they were together.

I dressed as a penguin. When I came into the living room Sara had a sly smile for me. Selina and Esta removed my jacket. Alana removed my vest. Sara helped me on with my new vest. It was made with pieces of material from every dress. It said, quite clearly that they were together and they were with me. They were quite pleased with their surprise for me.

I opened the door and they were quite pleased with my surprise for them. Just outside stood a man holding open the door of the limo we were riding to the dinner.

On the way I told them that both exes would be there. Alana said she knew. Jack would be at table twenty-six and Esta's ex would be at table thirty-eight. We were assigned table eleven. They said they were ready. I told Esta to stay pretty close to me all evening. She smiled and nodded.

We walked in together and heads turned. Some of the people who knew us said hello and a few new people wanted to meet us. On the way across the ballroom we passed Esta's ex. He was standing with two men watching people come in. I said hello and he returned the greeting. He then said hello to the four women following me. He did not recognize his own wife. Perhaps because she was no longer his wife. Perhaps because she was now standing taller, with short curly hair with blond highlights.

When everyone was seated I made a mental note to myself to find out who did the seating arrangements. I figure that person has a great sense of humor. The tables were set for eight people per table. We had five that left three chairs. Three beautiful women arrived together and found their way to our table. As it happened they are a triad of lesbians. One man and seven women having a great evening together.

On the way home Sara let me know the three were coming to pose for her. Somehow, I don't think that's all. There could be more...