There Have to Be Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just do that again."

"Do what?"

"Bound out of bed and walk across the room. I've seen you in a bathing suit; I had to beat off the second I got home, but I've never had the opportunity to watch you without a stitch. You're not the least bit self conscious at this moment and you have the most astoundingly sexy body. The way you move, and then of course I've always, 'hated to see you leave but loved to watch you go.'" She did as he asked, but not before kissing him and fondling his completely recovered cock.

"Do you think I should get a boob job?" She said cupping her small breasts.

"Don't you dare! I'll divorce you in a heartbeat! I love your tits exactly the way they are! My God this is the first time I've ever seen them! You've always been self deprecating about them. Let me examine them more closely." He said alternating mouthing each of her nipples. She responded immediately.

"They may be tiny but...ohhhh...they are incredibly sensitive...particularly when you do that...soft...barely touching them....ohhhhhh!" She climbed on top of him and kissed him, softly rubbing her tightly trimmed bush against his cock...not too much of that...don't want "it" to get irritated...just enough.

"Did you just cum?"

"Just a little one; I may have gotten fucked over in the size department but my nipples are ridiculously sensitive. Yours are too---aren't they?" The evil grin accompanied by a quick slather of the tongue across each protuberance. "Come on!" She intoned.

"You go first."

She walked toward the bedroom door adding a little extra sway to her well formed hips. At the door she bent over and looked at him from between her legs while lewdly running her fingers over her slippery little slit. "See something you like?"

"Anything I should bring with us?"

"Of course! An ass fuck is always a possibility when I get in the open air. You know that."

"That I do."

"It was a beautiful afternoon; the sun was blocked by the two story house and the tall oaks. The back deck was deliciously cool. They kissed, they probed and they explored. She spoke first.

"Ever fuck any women in that pool?"

"I was saving it for you."

"I don't know about that; the Chlorine can be very irritating."

"It's chemical free; I don't have kids pissing in it and I've never shared it. Thanks to high tech filtration and ozone gas it's also germ free. It's also softer water than the normal hard water pool; the ozone isn't dependent on hardness to be effective."

She scampered away from him and jumped into the deep end of the pool. It was a scamper, like a little girl discovering a swimming pool for the first time. She had already completed a lap by the time he joined her.

"This water is amazing...warm...soft..."

He caught her leg as she attempted to swim away from him and pulled her into his arms; her body against his made him delightfully dizzy. She escaped again and moved to the steps. She picked up the lube bottle and appeared to be reading the label. "Get over here." She commanded. When he arrived she motioned him to the second step and squirted the lube on his cock. As she was about to lubricate herself she had second thoughts and handed him the bottle. Kneeling on the top step she pushed her delectable back side back toward him.

"Waterproof lube! Imagine that. Grease me up, big guy! Both holes but I want you to..."

"Fuck your pussy for a while before..."

"Uh huh." He completed the highly enjoyable assignment in short order. She turned, grasped his cock and appeared to be measuring the height of the steps, ultimately choosing the one at which her delicious little cunt was just under the warm water. The altitude was perfect; he was inside her in a second covering her body with his own...kissing her neck as his hips moved in a steady rhythm as if having a mind of their own.

"I've never done it in the water before...tried once but it burned...oh my...oh yeah...this works."

He fucked her like that...slowly...leisurely...a long slow wonderfully decadent fuck.

"Stop!" She whispered. I can tell you're getting close and I want you...in my ass...cum in my ass..."

He re-lubed the appropriate orifice and his cock for good measure as she looked on approvingly. "These steps aren't hard abrasive concrete...how'd you manage that?"

"The latest safety step. Hold on! I'll be right back." He said, dashing across the pool deck and returning with a waterproof cushion shaped much like the old fashion "husband" pillow but with a seat section attached. She looked quizzical again.

"I've dreamed about this---with you---for a very long time. We've had some pretty graphic discussions about anal sex. What was that line of yours? 'With the right man and the right lube it could be the best sex ever invented.' And what did I tell you?"

"That if you ever got the opportunity to fuck me in the ass you wanted to do it from the front so that you could kiss me...watch my eyes when you came...when I came...I remember."

He placed the cushion on the top step. "Put your pretty ass---it's well beyond pretty, more like magnificent---right there. Good. Now legs up over the ridges on the front. Now lean back, don't worry it won't slide and your head will not slip under. That's right; now relax."

"Oh shit! This is amazingly comfortable---you were right! I feel completely secure! If I'm not mistaking my incredibly hot, tight little hole is at the perfect angle!"

"I would agree with that."

"Where the hell did you find it?"

"I didn't find it; I designed it for, well, this purpose but a lot of people with sore backs and hemorrhoids buy it and rave about it. Pregnant woman can't live with out it."

"Who makes it?"

"A foam company that you and I have worked with for years. You remember the old codger who owned the company---he figured out what it was for in a second; he's still laughing about it."

"How many units have you sold?"

"Half a million but we're running close to 75,000 a month so this year we will move close to a million."

"How much does it cost?"

"A 'C' note with shipping."

"And the cost?"

"Twenty six bucks with three covers including the 'underwater' one. Roughly another ten bucks each to the people that process the orders, run the web site, handle shipping and so on. When all is said and done, fifty percent GP. We're expanding the line to other positioners with a sexual function. There are also some soft-bondage restrains, a sling that is still in prototype, another cushion for the shower---enough talk!"

"I'm ready."

He positioned the bulbous head of his cock against her back door; she grinned and nodded. He was inside...she gasped...then smile...he kissed her...her fingers fell to her perfect little pussy. In short order his hard prick was completely inside her. She grinned again, that wonderful evil grin that made him smile. She nipped his lip, then his ear lobe. He reached down and brushed his fingers over her little buds; she shivered. Her hip began to move with his as her breathing increased. She was trying to hold his cock inside her...make him stay in her hot little ass forever. She was close...she nodded, indicating that he should cum...he did with a howl. He picked her up in his strong arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist; his cock slipped out but neither cared. He lifted her perfectly toned body and placed it on the edge of the pool.

"Right lube, right place, right man."

"Don't forget---right woman?"

"I'm not the first woman you ever fucked in the ass, Jim. I know you and your ex..."

"She never loved it or at least would never admit it even when she came; she accommodated. You, on the other hand seemingly enjoyed it. "

"I have always been extremely picky when it came to giving up my tight little chute. Hunter finds anal sex too nasty for his refined tastes. I've had one or two bad experiences---pretty much gave it up completely when HIV came along. It's been a few years. I like it---hell love it—in moderation and with the right...you know?"

"Do I get a grade?"

"Yeah, you can move to the head of the class; that worked on every level."

"How about we dry off, pour a glass of wine, talk about dinner and just...talk?"

"You're tired of fucking me already?"

"Not a chance. Had I had a clue that the real thing would far exceed my imagination I would have kicked that divorce can down the road five years sooner."

"Do you want to talk about that?" Donna said, plopping down on a cushioned lounge chair and accepting the proffered piece of stemware.

"Merlot. I think you'll like it; it's not one of your five favorites but it is as good or better than any of them."

She swirled, sniffed and sipped. "Very nice! Oh...even better than nice! Quite remarkable...depth...finish...wow! You splurged just for little old me?"

"How much would you pay for it?"

"Certainly high twenties---maybe up to forty?"

"South America for twelve bucks. I knew you'd like it so I bought a case. I have to say it's one of the best Merlots I've ever enjoyed—and you know I'm not a huge Merlot fan. Most are 'wannabee' Cabernets. This one has surprising complexity."

He quickly switched subjects. "As you may remember we were married for ten years. Five miscarriages and then she just didn't want to try anymore; I don't blame her at all for that. Each one took a little more out of her---and me. In our early twenties it was fun, goofy and carefree. Our respective foibles appeared to entertain each other but it got old. I cheated on her five years ago for the first time. The sex was never really the problem, the intimacy was. We went to counselors; we took exotic, 'clothing optional' vacations. We had a great time, drank too much and fucked like bunnies. But then we came home. We didn't really fight over the last few years. We didn't fuck that much either unless we got a little drunk. She had an affair with her boss at work; I knew it and she knew I knew it. I didn't really care. I fucked around occasionally, seldom going back to the same well twice and she knew it. In the end the parting was cordial. I gave her every stick of furniture. She has a good education and makes a decent living. No one got greedy when it came to dividing the joint assets. Neither of us wanted to live in the house after. She moved a couple of hundred miles away and seems to be happy. He sipped his wine. "God you are the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"Hardly!"

"Do you really miss how men's heads turn when you walk in a room? I remember that first time we met for a drink at the Marriott downtown. There wasn't a man in that room who could keep his eyes off you when you walked in the door. They all wanted to fuck you; I know I did."

"I never thought about it."

"You're tall and lean; you have a killer ass, amazing eyes, perfect skin, classic features and soft shiny brown hair that moves with you. You wear clothes better than any woman I've ever met. I always used to wonder if you were one of those women that looked better dressed to the nines than stark naked. I knew you were absolutely perfect in good clothes but naked you are amazing!"

"Naked you can clearly see that I have little more than pathetic bumps above the waist."

"Let's put that one---which you have whined about since the day I met you---to rest. As of this moment I plan to be the only man other than your gynecologist who ever sees you naked for the rest of your life. I'm not a tittie boy; my mommy breast fed me for the first year. I despise implants on every level imaginable. I absolutely and completely love your tiny little tits and wouldn't trade them for the world. I always thought I'd love them---never having seen them until today; now that I've seen them I adore them...and you."

They were back in each others' arms. "She whispered in his ear. "You love me...really love me? You'll keep me even when I'm a royal pain in the ass?"

"Especially when you're a royal pain in the ass." He responded as the cuddled together. Ultimately they dozed off in each others' arms. An hour later they arose, showered, fucked playfully and then showered again. They dressed sparsely and sat down together to discuss dinner.

"We can throw something together here."

"I'd like that. On another note do we have other issues we need to deal with? Disapproving parents, religion, money? You know the things that so often fuck up a relationship---and a marriage?"

"Not on my side; a church wedding would be nice but neither of us is tied to a strict ideology. My parents have passed on. Yours as I recall have their own issues---divorce---to deal with. We're adults."

"Money? I'm about to give up a very lucrative new job. There's not a prayer that I'll be able to beg my old one back down here; I burned some bridges as is my habit. I know you do pretty well---you always made more than I did, but still..."

"Do you want to get pregnant?"

"Right this minute or is that more of a philosophical question?"

"Either or but probably philosophical---do you want to have babies?"

"You know I do."

"Do you want some central American nanny to raise them?"

"You know I don't."

"Would you be interested in doing a home office job?"

"Of course!"

"You were always a much better marketing exec than a sales rep; as a matter of fact it was generally accepted that you were a superb marketer. I need a marketing executive. 'Want the job?"

"How well does it pay?"

Room, board and lots of fucking. And if you run around the house dressed the way you are right now in one of my old dress shirts with your tight little ass and that adorable little cunt hanging out not much work will ever get done. I haven't pointed a complete comp package yet. Additionally I will exist and breath for you, die for you, live for you and love you like you've never been loved before until the day I die. I'm also a far better cook than you are so gourmet dining is included."

"It so strange; most of the people I work with think I'm---have called me---a cunt. But when you talk about my pussy, call it my, 'adorable little cunt' I'm not remotely offended. It's your adorable little cunt any time you want it. Does an endless supply of red wines as good or better than this Merlot come with the job?"

"Without question."

"Should we shake on it---or fuck on it?"

"Shake now, fuck after we eat."

"Deal. Now some details. Is this positioner thing for real long term?"

"It brought in over two million---net before taxes---the first year with one product and very limited outlets---basically direct marketing. Three of the high end mail order outfits want it and they want some other exclusive products to go with it. I'm thinking of expanding into other 'marital aids'."

"So I'm giving serious consideration to marrying a man who is involved in the sexual device business?"

"That's sort of the beauty; most of the products have some redeeming therapeutic or medical value. Even the sling---if I can get all the kinks worked out---can serve as a gravity reducing, disc expanding back aid. We are currently marketing through three avenues. First---and it's just received approval for payment under Medicare---the orthopod/obgyn market. Second, the high end, 'comfort accessory' market. And third the basic---'this is for fucking' market."

"Which one is leading?"

"The third one. We have testimonials from a number of women who have told us they bought it to get through pregnancy and now use it every time they fuck---and they are fucking a lot more often...men write us too. They end up giving one to a best friend for Christmas."

"Where's the boat and/or airplane?"

"I haven't spent a dime of it past a small amount of reinvestment in new product development."

"Does the company know about this?"

"They not only know they are negotiating for an exclusive in the hospital market---which I'll give them even if they don't make the best offer because we both know what the company can do with an exclusive product when they put their mind to it."

"How far along is the sling? What, it hangs from the ceiling?"

"Our only issue right now is the price point. It's going to be high for this sort of product. If we take cost out of the product we make it less safe and that can lead to a host of problems. Our legal advisors have indicated that we need to include an installation package---mandatory---with the sale to ensure that it is correctly installed. See that pool cleaner zipping around on the bottom? It works perfectly---because a guy come out within twenty-four hours of the purchase and installs it. It takes twenty minutes at the outside. It adds cost to the product---a hundred bucks more than the closest competitor--- but it is the number one pool cleaner in the world because it is always installed and adjusted professionally. We're working through the details right this minute."

"Have you used it? Let me be more to the point: have you fucked anyone in it?"

"A conscientious inventor always puts himself at risk first to ensure his future customers' safety."

"And?"

"Oh yeah! Even better than fucking in the pool! It provides infinite possibilities."

"Do I get to try it?"

"After you watch the instructional video."

That final comment had Donna rolling on the floor with laughter. She ended up on his lap and in his arms. "Rules!" She exclaimed.

"More rules?"

"I think you'll like them. First we never go to bed angry; second we engage in some for of sexual activity every morning and every night. We never use sex as a weapon. We can debate, bicker and fight like we always have but in the end we kiss and make up...or fuck and make up. We never say, 'not tonight' unless we're deathly ill. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough." He said as his fingers dropped to her perfect little pussy.

"Like right now! I'm pretty sure you're not ready to fuck again. Just leave your fingers right there. Make me cum with your fingers...that's right...oh yeah...that's perfect...just inside...oh baby...ahhhhh!"

"You are unquestionably the most orgasmic woman I've ever met."

"Actually I'm not, usually, it's you not me. You turn me on so much...so easily." Her slim hands moved between them and found his rapidly inflating cock. She got off his lap and knelt on the floor and began to stroke his cock slowly. "Lubrication---I remember!" She said, bounding across the pool deck and grabbing the bottle of salad oil on the counter. Returning to her previous position she drizzled the slippery substance on his cock and fixed his eyes with that wonderful evil grin. "I remember...your ex wasn't into hand jobs...you found them incredibly exciting. Just relax...don't do anything...I want to make you cum with my hands...I remember the time you told me---showed me---how you liked it. It was so nasty! Sitting in the Bombay and you literally showed me exactly how you did it yourself---on my arm! People knew exactly what you were doing. How am I doing, baby?"

"Perfect." He whispered.

As she felt him get closer she moved up and literally sat on his knees; she kissed him...mouthed his nipples. "You are so close...where do you want to shoot, baby...my face..."

"Your tits...your beautiful little tits...I want to cum on your magnificent little tits."

She rubbed the head of his cock against her turgid nipples...she sensed as his breathing increased. He came on her tits. She giggled like a little girl. He leaned forward, sampling his own cum splattered across her chest. She was surprised...delighted. His finger found her ass hole and darted around the opening; his thumb massaged her button perfectly. Her hips fucked his fingers uncontrollably. His tongue concentrated on her left nipple, the more sensitive one and she came with a whimper. She collapsed in his arms again probing his mouth to recover every vestige of his salty essence.

"That was so damn hot. You're the first man who ever sucked his own cream off my little boobies. I've always wanted someone to eat my pussy after he filled it with cum...will you...?"