There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 17

Story Info
A Scientist Inherits Hia Niece.
33.2k words
4.81
38.6k
34

Part 17 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All persons in this novel are fictitious. If you are looking for a great deal of explicit sexual activity, this story is not for you. Those scenes that are included will be evocative rather than just for the sake of sex itself. This story is for your reading pleasure. Its length is undetermined at this time, because I do not know where my mind will take me along the way. I hope you will stay with me during this journey until it reaches its inevitable conclusion.

Note: This chapter is dedicated to my readers who have asked me not to cut this story short, but to continue it until its logical end. A special thank you goes to AlunCarregTheWelshman, Sid0604, ACUP, and Anonymous Roger, who always push me to write these chapters, better than I believe I am capable of doing. P_D10


76. Brilliant Endings

William's Zabo's attorney, Vincent Davis contacted John Cassidy, the Vice President's Chief of Staff and told him his client was so impressed with the positions William Silver had espoused over the years he would like to kick off his presidential campaign with a donation of $50 million. The only caveat he insisted upon was it not take place in the zoo of Washington D.C. His client was a very private man. He did not mind a little attention, but having every camera and reporter in Washington pointed at him was not acceptable. He would prefer it to be done as a family matter, either at his home in New York, or at the vice president's estate in West Virginia.

Cassidy said, "The Vice President will be home over the Independence Day recess. I am sure he would love to have you and your wife stay at his estate while you make this presentation. We will limit the amount of press allowed, so Mister Zabo feels comfortable. Will that be acceptable to your client?"

"I'm sure Mister Zabo will find that acceptable, and thank the Vice President for his consideration. He will be coming with his four-year-old son, Patrick, and a small entourage. If you will give us the day and time you wish us to arrive, I will give you the exact amount of people to expect."

"Thank you Mister Davis, I will check the Vice President's schedule and get back to you as soon as possible."

The VP said, "Who the hell is this guy? I've never heard of him?"

"You have to be kidding me Bill. He's almost as rich as Gates, but he doesn't make it known to anyone. You will never see him on the Forbes list of the wealthiest men in the world, because he never allows anyone to know what he has. All anyone knows is that he's clean as a whistle. He pays taxes in the U.S. and in every country he owns businesses. The problem is some countries have tax laws that are so antiquated if you're supposed to pay $1 million in taxes, and pay $1000, the country says thank you. He is considered the most brilliant investor in the world."

"Can he afford $50 million?"

"Have you been listening to me? He probably carries that much around as pocket change."

"Make sure the estate is groomed like a golf course. I don't want a blade of grass out of place. Get pool reporters, and live television coverage of the event. No more than 20 of them on the grounds. That should satisfy Mister Zabo. Ask if he wants his son in the same room with him and his wife, or a separate room. If he wants a separate room, have a nanny for him. $50 million and it doesn't have to be reported to the Election Commission, because I have not announced I'm running. It's a great way to start a campaign that hasn't started yet."

"The other side will cry foul."

"They can cry foul all they want, it is perfectly legal."

**************

"Lucius my friend he bit. It will be at his estate over the Independence Day recess. I have something I want to run by you and get your expert opinion. I have not gone crazy, but you may think so before I finish. Hear me out, before you start laughing at me."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"If this works, are we still getting paid?"

"Have I ever not paid you in full?"

"I will tell you what I think about your plan, if you promise not to shoot me?"

"Do I have to promise not to shoot you?"

"Where would I spend all your money if I was dead?"

"Good point, well-made. I promise not to shoot you."

"William, you are the most brilliant man alive. If he falls for this on live television, he is as good as dead in the political world. People will laugh at him for the rest of his life."

"It's exactly what I thought. I think it should be fun watching his reaction."

"Fun hell, I'm going to record it, and transmit it around the world daily."

"Lucius that's mean."

"I don't have a mean bone in my body."

"Goodbye my friend, I'll see you in West Virginia."

"Let's try not to laugh when we see each other."

"That will be very hard to do."

*****************

Robert walked into the terminal looking for Cindi standing next to Cindi. They were very hard to miss. They were both elegantly dressed in formfitting yellow mini dresses. They had legs that seem to end at their shoulders and four delectable breasts. They were stunning, and could pass for women half their age. He would be proud to have either one of them on his arm, and preferably both at the same time.

Sandi asked Cindy "Is he breathing?"

"No, not yet, he's not turning blue. Give him another minute and he will."

"I told you we should have brought Debbie and Danni with us. When he had his heart attack, they could have given him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation."

"With the size of that erection, Danny would've taken his mouth, and Debbie would've taken his dick. When they were done with him his stomach would have been distended."

"Are you in there Robert?"

"Yes lady's, I am just a little stunned at the moment. Your uncle didn't say how beautiful both of you are. I just wasn't expecting it. I'm sorry I'm staring. Which one of you is Sandi?"

Both women raised their hands.

Robert laughed. "I can see this is going to be a great interview. How does anyone know who they are talking to when you decide to fool around?"

"They don't, that's what makes it so much fun. The only way you can tell us apart is Cindi has a small mole under her left breast, Sandi doesn't."

"Cool, would you lady's please drop your tops for a moment; I want to see which one of you is Sandi."

The women looked at each other. Cindi said, "I like a man with balls."

"I have two of them if you're interested."

"Presumptive little prick aren't you?"

"You started this line of questioning."

"Yes we did, didn't we?"

"Are we doing the interview here? If we are I will tell the crew to stay close by and we will return home in a few hours."

"No, you seem to think on your feet well enough. I think we'll take you home to meet my father. The court is closed for the summer, and he loves chewing on little tykes like you."

"I've read some of your father's opinions, and I must say I disagree with all his conclusions."

"He's going to put you in a cheese grater and grind you up."

"He's not going to do anything to me as long as I'm standing here."

"Come on boy, I want to see you die slowly."

"I am no one's boy. My name is Robert. Not Bob, not Bobby, not hey you. My name is Robert, and if you don't call me by my proper name, you can go fuck each other."

"It's been nice knowing you Bob."

Robert turned around and started walking back towards the aircraft.

A short time later two arms grabbed his arms.

"Back off ladies I'm going back to New York, where civilized people live."

"It was just a test Robert. We wanted to see if you had the courage of your convictions. You did. Come with us, our parents are waiting to see you."

"Any more tests like that lady's, and I am history."

"Agreed, but it does not mean you are hired."

"I know. I just want you to understand I have limits, and I will stand by them."

******************

"This is a nice house; it's almost as big as mine."

"We've seen the blueprints of your house. It's on one level, and it's smaller than our house. We have two floors, your house can't compete."

"Looks are deceiving, we have two levels. One is underground; it's where we keep our computers and testing equipment. The underground footprint is actually larger than our house. We even have an underground walkway that takes us to the garage when it's raining or snowing."

"None of that is on the blueprints for your house."

"How, might I ask, would you know that?"

Sandi blushed. "We looked through the archives of your building and zoning department."

"If I told your father that what would he say?"

"He wouldn't say anything. He would beat the crap out of both of us."

"Oh good, I have leverage."

"When he gets finished with you, you won't have legs."

****************

"MOM, DAD, we're home."

Chief Justice Fred Hastings, came out of his den, and asked, "What took you so long?"

Robert replied, "Sir, they took every opportunity they could to try to emasculate me. They did not succeed. It wasn't until I walked back towards my aircraft they gave in and brought me here. I apologize for the delay."

He stared at his daughters, whose heads were facing the ground. "Go to your rooms, and get ready for your punishment. What you did was no way to treat our guest."

"Dad we were testing him. We were trying to see if he had the guts to stand up to the stress of a campaign. He passed, and that's why we brought him home. We thought he might be a spoiled rich kid, who had everything handed to him on a silver platter. He stood up for himself, and he did very well. We decided to keep him."

"Did you just argue against my decision?"

"No dad, it was an explanation of our actions."

"Where are you supposed to be right now?"

"We are supposed to be in our rooms."

"Where are you?"

"We are in the kitchen."

"Do you find a discrepancy there?"

"Yes dad."

"Are you going to fix it?"

"Yes dad."

"When?"

"Now dad."

Cindi and Sandi ran for the stairs, up to their rooms. They undressed to the skin, and took the paddles out from their closets. They assumed the position across their beds their father expected them to be when he arrived. They dare not move. They did not want the punishment to be any worse than they knew it was going to be.

"Sit down Robert, and tell me about yourself."

Robert decided to lay the ugly truth before the Chief Justice.

"Sir, normally I am the laziest person on the face of the earth, when it comes to studying. My only saving grace is I am very smart. I am photographic, but I have never put it to good use. I just received my Master's degree from Michigan with a 3.6 GPA, and I did not open a book in three years. My paper was on the political system; and how it is so broken it cannot be repaired as it is today. My professor was livid with me and threatened to fail me because of what I wrote. I challenged him to prove me wrong.

In front of a panel of three-professors, we were challenged with questions about the political system. Then we challenged each other with questions. He couldn't prove me wrong. The panel decided I had proved my point, and my professor had to give me my rightful grade, which was an 'A'.

That's why I'm here. I want to start changing our political system from the bottom up. We have to get rid of the people at the top. They are so attached to the theories and culture of the 60s, 70s, and 80s; they will never catch up to the realities of the 21st century. I'm not saying children should run the Congress, or the country. I'm saying that new ideas should not be snuffed out by people with 30 years tenure, who are running committees like tyrants."

"How else would you change the Congress Robert?"

"I would like to see more business people in the Congress. They have the expertise in handling tax and growth prospects better than lawyers. Our tax system dates back to the 1960s. It has been adjusted to the advantage of the very rich. During the Eisenhower administration, and the early 1960s, the tax rate on wealthy people was 90 percent. It was much too high and the Congress dropped it to 39%. However, the Congress left so many loopholes in the new tax code that many wealthy people wound up paying less tax than an average middle-class couple, with two children, claiming four deductions.

For example, one loophole allowed the rich to claim their second and third homes as tax deductions, even though they were not their primary residences. It didn't matter if it was a one-room shack on 100,000 acres of land, or a Co-op apartment in New York City, they were legal tax reductions. The extremely rich wound up paying of a smaller percentage of their annual income, than 60 percent of working class Americans.

We have the highest corporate tax rate of any industrialized country in the world. This must change if we want businesses to stay here, and not move their corporate headquarters overseas with lesser tax rates. They incorporate in Ireland or Portugal, and leave their operations here in the states. It's tax evasion, and the Congress knows it. However, they're not willing to do anything about it, because there is such gridlock between both political parties."

"What do you think about the court system?"

"It's broken because of the other two branches of government.

"The President has nominated 36 men and women to fill vacancies in Federal Court System throughout the nation. The Senate has only approved seven of them in the past six years. How do they expect the courts to keep up with the volume of cases facing them if the Senate won't take up, and approve or disapprove these nominations?"

"You have very low opinion of our political system. How would you change it?"

"I believe it was Winston Churchill who said, 'Democracy is the worst form of government, except for everything else.'

If we are going to keep it, we have to evolve into a better, bipartisan country that does not divide the Red States against the Blue States. It should not work that way."

"That was an excellent quotation Robert, and it was Churchill who said it in the House of Commons. However, he lost the next election, because he told the people the truth. The people didn't want to hear the truth after years of suffering due to the Second World War. Truth is a double-edged sword. After Churchill was forced out of office, England went into its worst recession since the 1930s."

"Yes sir, I know. Churchill; however, did not become antagonistic towards the new government. He tried to help it. He was a true patriot."

"Very good Robert, I like your depth of knowledge, and that you speak your mind without hesitation. You are going to have to learn to control it, and keep to the speaking points of the campaign. Jim Green will teach you that, along with my daughters. My wife, Sharon will be home shortly. She is also an excellent source of knowledge. She has had to put up with me for 24 years, and you have to be quite a woman to do that. How do you feel about nudity?"

"I'm all for it sir."

"I understand you came here on a Boeing 757, is that correct?"

"Yes sir it is."

"Is it available for a few days?"

"I can call my mother and find out."

"Please do that, it will save us the cost of renting a jet."

"Where would we be going sir?"

"We have a home in Barbados. It wouldn't do to tell your mother it is in a nudist colony. She might become upset."

"Yes sir, I think I'll leave that part out. How long will we be there?"

Sharon said, "Two weeks, and not one day less. It's my vacation, and if you shortchange me on this, I'll cut you off for the entire summer recess."

Robert stood up, "Good afternoon Mrs. Hastings."

"Good afternoon Robert, please call me Sharon."

"Thank you very much Sharon, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Has my husband finished torturing you?"

"We have had a very collegial conversation Sharon. I've enjoyed it very much."

"Fred, are you getting old; are you losing your mind?"

"Do you want to get a spanking dear? The girls are waiting for theirs. I can always add one more."

"What did our two oldest darlings do this time?"

"They were rude to our guests. Then they decided to question my decision. So instead of 5, they now earned 10."

"You are going to have such fun this afternoon."

"Who said I was going to do it? They insulted Robert; he's going to do it."

"They will be mortified."

"They will have learned a valuable lesson. We are also going on Roberts 757, with his mother's approval. Robert would you give your mom a call please?"

***********

"We can have the jet for as long as we want sir. It is not scheduled for use anytime soon."

"That's wonderful Robert. Now you have one more thing to do for me. Since my daughters insulted you they are waiting upstairs for their punishment. They are expecting to be punished with their paddles 10 times. You can hit them once, and reserve nine for a later date, or you can use all of them now. It is your prerogative. If they complain, their punishment doubles. Remind them of this rule. It has been many years since I have had to enforce punishment on them.

If they use foul language, for each inappropriate word they use, it is one misdemeanor. If they get to third misdemeanor, remind them the fourth one becomes a felony and I will be coming up to their rooms, and pay them a visit. They do not want that to happen.

Enjoy yourself Robert; if you go easy on them, you will join them. We will know if you were not harsh enough on them if we don't hear them cry out down here."

"You will hear them sir; I have no desire to join them."

*****************

Robert walked up the stairs and each door had a nameplate attached to it. He wasn't sure who the main perpetrator was at the airport, so he decided to go alphabetically. Cindi's was first. He didn't know what to expect when he walked into her room, so he braced himself. He locked his mouth closed so no sound would come out of it. When he opened her door, he nearly crushed his teeth to dust as he looked upon what awaited him.

Cindi was lying across her bed; her knees were at the very edge, her legs wide apart, and her ass in the air. She was shaved clean, and her pussy was wide open, and wet.

When she saw Robert, instead of her father, she said, "Oh Fuck!"

Menacingly, he replied, "That's one misdemeanor."

"Where's my father?"

"Did you just question another of your father's decisions?"

"No I didn't, please forgive me sir."

"I'll think about it. I'll ask him what the punishment is for that offense."

"Please don't, I'll do anything, but don't tell him I questioned his decision."

His voice became very authoritative.

"I said I think about it. Did you have fun with me at the airport?"

"It was just a test."

"That was not my question. Did you have fun with me?"

"Yes sir, we did."

"Do you want to guess who's going to have fun now?"

"You are sir."

"Put your hands behind your back, and turn your head to the left. You will not bite the sheet as I hit you. You will count every stroke out loud."

"Yes sir.

Robert picked up the paddle.

"Are you ready Cindi? "

"Yes sir, I am ready."

As he took up his position behind her, he couldn't help looking again, at the fluid dripping from her vagina.

He stepped back, and hit her hard.

She screamed, "One."

He put his hand under her sex to see what the result was from his first attack on her ass. Cindi went from a drip to a constant flow.

He turned the paddle around, and wet the handle with the fluid he collected. He rubbed it against her inflamed labia, until Cindi started pounding her head against the bed.

She yelled, "Its been so long, fuck me, please!"

"Should I count that as two?"

"You can't, it was a request."

"You picked the wrong day; I'm not taking requests today."

123456...9