There Oughta Be a Law Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh my god."

"Ok there hun?"

"I guess so."

I pushed in some more.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I pushed all the way in.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

I pulled back and eased my way back in.

"Ooooooohhhhh yessss."

I picked up the pace and started pumping. Her breasts started flopping again. I was really fired up now and I started slamming her for real.

"Oh god. Oh god. Fuck me. Oh fuck."

I slammed into my newest conquest as hard as I could and watched her massive tits wiggle and jiggle. I couldn't take it any longer and I spewed my spunk up into her ass and then I collapsed.

She looked at me with eyes filled with worship.

"There oughta be a law," I said.

I got back home around 6:45.

Ellen rushed up to me and gave me a kiss. "How'd it go?"

"We had a very nice time together."

"How many times did you come?"

"Twice, I think, yes twice."

"How many times did she come?"

"You will have to ask her. Definitely more than twice anyways."

Ellen smiled at me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"My hero, you realize that she had sworn off men totally don't you."

"I didn't know that, but I can't say that I'm surprised. She gave me a rough go of it at the beginning there."

"Well, dinner's almost ready."

Ellen and I had another passionate kiss filled lovemaking session that night.

I knocked on Carolyn's door at 5:30 the next day like usual. Carolyn answered the door and she looked like death warmed over. Her hair was a mess and her face was blotchy. She was wearing an old track suit that looked like a potato sack on her.

"Stephanie's busy with school stuff and I'm not in the mood for sex sorry. "

She started to close the door.

"Whoah, Carolyn, what's wrong, can't I come in?"

"Sure, come on in if you like."

She turned and walked away quickly. She just left the door open for me. She was sitting on the couch in the living room and staring off into space like I wasn't there.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

She didn't acknowledge my presence at all.

"Carolyn, what's wrong?"

"I'm just your fuck buddy Don. We're not really allowed to talk."

"That's horseshit," I said. "I'm not supposed to treat you like a girlfriend, but I can damn well treat you like a friend."

Carolyn smiled at me weakly. "Yeah, well, I'm tired of being your fuck buddy. I need to find a man who can treat me right, but I've been trying that for a while, and I can't find him. I'm depressed ok."

"Here give me a hug."

She grabbed on to me tight and started bawling.

I just hugged her helplessly. Eventually I left. There wasn't much I could do.

When Ellen got home she gave me one look and then she rushed up to me.

"What's wrong Don?"

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about your sister."

"What happened?"

"She's really depressed. You should go over and see if you can cheer her up."

"I'll do just that," she said as she left.

Ellen returned in an hour or so with a troubled look on her face. She kissed me distractedly. She was obviously mulling something over in her mind. Eventually she must have made her decision, because she stared at me. She had a funny look on her face that I was having trouble interpreting.

"So what did you decide?" I asked. She came up to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Do you love me Don?"

"I love you more than anything. You know that."

She kissed me again and she started to cry.

"I need you to go over and help Carolyn feel better."

"What? She's already made it clear she doesn't want a fuck buddy tonight."

"I know, I know. I still need you to go over there and make her feel like she is worthy of being loved."

"But this could change everything honey. She will become more like a second girlfriend to me, not just a fuck buddy. I know a guy at work we could try setting her up with."

Ellen looked at me and then we kissed passionately again.

"If she was your second girlfriend, would you love me any less?"

"I love you so much, I don't see how, but that's a tough question to answer ahead of time."

"I know. That's why I'm struggling with this so much. But Carolyn has been the perfect sister for me, ever since I was a little kid. She never was nasty to me like I've seen in other siblings. She was so helpful to me when I hit my boyfriend troubles. I owe her so much, and I can't bear to see her like this."

"You're so compassionate. It's one of the many reasons why I love you so much."

Ellen cried harder and kissed me furiously.

"Fuck me Don. Fuck me like it's life and death. Fuck me right now."

I grabbed on to her and pulled her to the bedroom. We kissed passionately and I slipped off her pants and her undies. She wasn't really wet yet so I lowered my lips to her vagina and licked her good for a few minutes.

Then I moved up to kiss her and said, "I love you Ellen."

And then I pumped into her hard. It was a very needy Ellen that kissed me back. We fucked hard for 5 minutes or so and then I lost my load up her belly.

"Now you go over and make my sister feel better, whatever it takes. Got it?"

"I got it. I love you so much Ellen."

"I love you too Don. Go ahead and stay with her overnight. She needs that. You just make sure you get up early enough that you can give me your morning wood. OK?"

"Ok Ellen, wish me luck."

"And don't you forget about me."

"Don't worry, I will remember you. Morning wood for Ellen. 7:05 AM"

She smiled then and kissed me again.

"Go get her."

I knocked on Carolyn's door. Stephanie answered. She looked upset.

"Hi Uncle Don."

"Hi Steph, I need to see your mom."

"She's not in the mood for visitors."

"I know. I'm going to try and cheer her up OK?"

"I'm worried about her."

"I am too, and so is Ellen, that's why I'm here."

"Oh, I hope you make her feel better."

"Me too."

I gave Steph a quick kiss and then knocked on Carolyn's door lightly.

"Go away. Leave me alone." Carolyn sounded like she had been crying for hours.

"I'm coming in Carolyn," I said.

She looked even worse than she did before.

I crawled into bed with her and hugged her.

"Go away Don. You can't help here."

I wiped some of the tears away gently and then I kissed her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing a beautiful woman."

"You're crossing the line Don. You better head back to Ellen."

"Ellen told me to make you feel better no matter what it takes. She really loves her sister you know."

"So you're just here because Ellen wants you to be here? Thanks a lot Don. Get the fuck out."

"Carolyn, Carolyn, I'm here because I care for you. It hurts to see you in pain like this."

"Yeah well, if this is just pity then get the fuck out of here, I can take care of myself."

"Carolyn, please, I have strong feelings for you. It has been hard to keep them all bottled up. I was trying hard to not cross the line for Ellen's sake. But now, Ellen has ordered me to obliterate the line. You are a beautiful, wonderful, unique woman and I could easily fall deeply in love with you."

Carolyn looked at me then. "You're serious."

I stared into her eyes and then I leaned in to kiss her passionately.

"Very serious."

We were both kissing each other like mad then. Our clothes disappeared like magic and then I was inside her. Carolyn and I had never really had a passionate kiss dominated lovemaking session, but we did this time. I almost forgot my cock was inside her. We just stared into each other's eyes and kissed and kissed. Eventually I came inside her belly for the first time.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah, wow," I replied.

"So, now what?"

"So now, I think I have two girlfriends, if you will both have me."

Carolyn smiled at me. "We're no longer fuck buddies then?"

"Nope, you're my girlfriend, although I hope I can still fuck your ass from time to time." "No time like the present big boy." She smiled as she reached for my cock.

I wasn't really hard, so she devoured my cock with her mouth. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again.

She got on all fours. "Hit me stud."

I spit in her butt and then pounded into her.

"Ohhhhh, Fuck ya, fuck me, AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

I came again within a minute or two.

I collapsed next to Carolyn.

"Please set the alarm for 7 honey."

She looked at me. "You're sleeping here tonight?"

"Yes'm, if you don't mind."

She smiled and set the alarm and then we kissed some more.

The alarm went off, and I woke up. Something was different. I wasn't spooned up to Ellen. Actually someone was spooned up against my ass. Oh right, I'm at Carolyn's and I owe Ellen some morning wood. Carolyn reached around to stroke my cock. I extracted myself from Carolyn's arms gently and stood up and started to get dressed hastily. She stood up as well and looked at me questioningly.

I kissed her passionately, and then I said, "Sorry Carolyn, I promised Ellen my morning wood."

She smiled at me understandingly. "She deserves it. Go give it to her honey."

"You two are amazing, you know that?"

I kissed her and left the bedroom.

Stephanie was waiting outside in her bathrobe.

"Hi Steph. Your mom and I are no longer fuck buddies. She's my girlfriend now."

Carolyn followed me out and her face was beaming.

Stephanie had a huge smile on her face.

"I'm so glad to see you smiling mom."

I gave Steph a quick kiss and then headed over to Ellen's.

As I opened the door, Ellen rushed up to me and kissed me.

"How'd it go?"

"I now have two girlfriends honey."

I grabbed her ass and kissed her hard.

"You still want me?"

"I want you so bad it hurts."

She smiled and led me to the bedroom.

"Take me then."

I picked her up and threw her on to the bed and she giggled. I slammed right up into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh."

I was pounding her hard right from the get go.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

We both came simultaneously in about 1 minute.

"Wow," she said dreamily.

"Yeah, Wow," I replied.

12