There's Fuck All Left To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father was less than happy with me. "I don't think that this system meets our requirements for the present let alone our future needs."

"What would you know about it?" He glared at me.

A couple of days ago I would have mumbled 'nothing' and left. "Rachel and I went over their proposal thoroughly and came to the conclusion that it was inadequate so we asked questions and were not satisfied with their answers so have told them to revisit their proposal and get back to us. I know they're your chosen suppliers and they've probably done this for years, but I think that we can do better and I want to get at least three other proposals before we make a decision."

"All right, do it your way, but don't expect me to just rubber stamp your decision, I'll have experts go over it before I approve it." I couldn't understand why he wasn't happy that I was at long last taking an interest in my work.

Night five, Friday night of all nights, and it looked as if I would be going home alone again. I was feeling sorry for myself when she slipped onto the stool beside me. "Hello there, I thought I might find you here."

"Hi, I was almost going to give up and go home, again."

"I'm sorry I didn't show up the last few nights but I've had a lot to get my head around, what with getting over being dumped and trying to decide whether to risk it again so soon."

"And what have you decided?"

"I don't know. One part of me wants to follow that old adage that if you fall off a horse you have to get straight back on while the other part of me wants to take it slow and test the water first before I commit myself."

"I know what I want you to do, but I'm not about to rush you. I'll understand if you don't want to jump right in, I may not like it, but I'll understand. I think that we should get to know each other better so that we can make an informed judgement, what do you say?"

"I had planned just to have one drink and then go home, but what did you have in mind?"

"Dinner first and play it by ear after that."

"That sounds nice."

I took out my phone and speed-dialled a number. "Charles," I pronounced it 'Sharl' he was French after all, "A table for two in half an hour? No, not my usual table, you'll understand when we get there. Merci."

"What was that all about?'

"It's my favourite restaurant and I usually have a private room that comes complete with a couch for the use of, if the mood suits. Tonight I want the world to see you because I'm through with hiding in dark corners." We were walking to my car and she reached for my hand, an electric tingle ran through me as our hands touched. I held the door of the Ferrari as she slid in. At this juncture I would usually fire it up and blast off down the road at high speed to impress the person next to me that I was (a) a good driver and (b) a risk taker, but tonight none of that mattered, tonight was a night for taking it slowly.

Charles raced over to greet us as we entered his domain. "M'sieur Timothy, welcome, welcome, may I take your jacket and M'amselle's coat? I agree," he whispered as he stood beside me to take my jacket, "this lady is far too good to hide away, you have chosen well." He ushered us to a table in the centre of the room.

"Now I know how goldfish feel."

"Would you like a more private table?"

"No, this will be just fine." We had been seated and provided with menus and a wine list.

"One thing before we start, I don't know your name. As you've probably worked out already from the enthusiastic welcome, my name is Timothy, Timothy Stewart."

"Ellinor Lloyd. The 'Ellinor' is not spelt the usual way and don't ask me where the Ellinor spelt that way came from, I guess my parents were looking for something different. I'm usually called Elli because my younger brother couldn't get his mouth around Ellinor when he was very young." The meal was to die for, the restaurant specialised in steak, not just any cut chucked onto a griddle and singed before being tossed onto the plate with some tired old salad and sauce to disguise the fact that the meat had no flavour. This was prime pasture fed beef that had been dry aged for 8 weeks before being slow cooked to retain all of the flavours. It was so tender that you almost didn't need a knife to cut it and was accompanied by lightly cooked vegetables, still crisp and full of flavour. All this was accompanied by a bottle of Shiraz from Charles' private stock.

We took our time eating so as to really appreciate the effort taken by the chef to present us with the best available meal. This was finished by a cheese plate and a Botrytis Riesling, its sweetness complimenting the sharp cheeses.

I thought that I was getting through to her so you can imagine my disappointment when she chose once more to take a cab. "Look I have my reasons, you'll just have to bear with me for a while longer."

"Very well, if I wasn't hopeful of this leading somewhere I wouldn't bother waiting, but I will, for now." I brushed her cheek lightly as she got into the cab. At least she didn't pull her face away or slap me. There is still hope. "Wait." Her door was almost closed, she opened it. "What sort of music do you like?"

"Just about everything but I do prefer classical, why?"

"There's a Mahler recital on tomorrow night, if I can get two tickets would you like to join me?"

"Why yes, I'd like that."

"Great! We can have dinner first, then go to the concert, what do you think?"

"Sounds even better."

"Great, I can pick you up at say 7.00."

"No. I'll meet you at 7.00, just tell me where and I'll be there, I promise."

I woke on Saturday morning feeling better than I'd felt for a long while, for starters I didn't have a hangover. I felt the sudden urge for the wide open spaces of a golf course, so I showered and tossed the clubs into the car and headed for the club.

Another member was looking for a game and agreed to play eighteen holes. I probably played as badly as I'd ever played, with my new found enthusiasm I tried to belt the cover off the ball and, as a result, while I got the distance, I tended to spray the ball all over the paddock. As badly as I played, my opponent played even worse, and I still managed to beat him by three strokes. I cried off the prize of a drink in the clubhouse and, after a quick shower was back in the car heading home to my apartment that suddenly felt empty.

I was pacing up and down outside the restaurant and she wasn't even late. A cab pulled into the kerb and a vision in black got out. She took my breath away as she walked towards me. I bent to kiss her cheek but she turned her face and my lips hit hers and stuck, things were looking up.

I had not felt as happy and relaxed as I did as we dined, the conversation was light and flowed happily throughout and later, as we sat listening to the music her hand touched mine and stayed there. "Would you like a coffee?" I asked as we left the foyer.

"What I would like is for you to take me home to your place and you can make me a coffee."

"Wow! What's brought on this sudden change of heart?"

"If you must know I can't go home tonight, the girl I'm sharing with, actually she's my half sister, has her boyfriend staying over and I've been asked to make myself scarce. I had just about reached the decision to allow this to move to the next step so her request has meant that I've had to move the decision forward a little."

"You'll get no complaints from me."

My hand was at the small of her back, touching flesh, as I ushered her into my apartment. "Nice." She said as she looked around.

"Sit down, how do you like your coffee, you can have a short black, long black macchiato, latte, flat white, you name it and I can make it for you."

"Can we hold off on the coffee for a few minutes, come, sit by me."

I sat as invited and she came into my willing arms. We kissed and I had to admit that the kiss was worth the all too long, for me, wait. Her lips were soft and tasted of strawberries and while my tongue was feasting on them hers joined it. It was several minutes before we gasped our first quick breath before resuming and my hands were moving over her back. While there was fabric across her upper back my hands did not encounter a bra, her breasts that I had admired all evening were able to stand on their own.

Her arms were around my neck holding my face to hers, let's face it my face had no intention of trying to get out of this. I couldn't believe that his was the same woman that had, only days ago, told me to fuck off and leave her alone. I'm glad I didn't.

One of my hands, probably the right hand but I won't swear to that, had moved from her back to her front and cupped a breast. It was firm while at the same time soft except for the hard nipple at its centre that was asking for attention and attention it got. "Mmmm." My lips trembled as the sound hit them. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

My hand slipped the strap from her shoulder exposing her breast, I couldn't see it, I was still lip-locked, but I could feel it and , unless my fingers were lying to me, it was as close to perfect as I had ever encountered, so I lavished a great deal of attention on it. It responded, her nipple got harder and bigger and she was also responding, her sighs were gaining in strength and her body was squirming around on mine.

"This isn't fair."

'What isn't?"

"This, all you have to do to get me going is to slip your hand under my dress and you're there, while I have to peel back layers of clothes to get to you. That's what's not fair."

"Maybe I can help."

"No, I want to do this myself." My tie was the first think to hit the floor closely followed by my jacket and shirt. She stopped at this point and her breasts were pushed against my chest and I could feel the hardness of her nipples. We stayed in this position for several minutes as we kissed and held each other tightly. I didn't want to release her just yet and she obviously wasn't about to release me any time soon.

Eventually I stood to enable her to start on my trousers and she stood so that I could peel her dress over her hips and to the floor. Her pantihose followed quickly and all she had left was her black panties. If I wasn't so intent on enjoying her I would have ripped these down and started to fuck her, but tonight was a night for subtlety not strength, so I stepped back to admire her. She did a quick spin revealing a perfect arse before undoing my belt and pulling my trousers and shorts down.

He was already erect and stood proudly in front of her. "My but he's the anxious one isn't he." She said nothing for some time because it's rude to speak with your mouth full and he was enjoying her silence. I gloried in her attention but when I could feel that he was about to inject something into the conversation I withdrew and lifted her to her feet.

"You're sure that you want this?"

"I've never been more sure of anything. I want this and I want it now."

I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I lowered us both onto the bed and she came into my arms, the feel of her body pressed to mine was just about as much as I could handle. I slipped her panties down and my fingers brushed against her moist pussy on their way back to her breast. Several minutes later I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs wide to receive me. All of me was in this not just my cock that was deep inside her pussy. What we had was a connection that was more than animal lust, more than a release of sexual tension, it was a joining together of two people who until very recently felt that there was little reason to remain on this earth. I had even gone as far as make tentative plans for a high speed car crash, or a boating accident, or even a plane crash as a substitute to facing my empty life. Now my life was no longer empty.

My thoughts turned to the task at hand, the giving of pleasure to Elli. While my cock slid in and out of her pussy I turned my attention once more to her breasts, caressing them and suckling on her hard nipples. Her hands were being put to good use, one of them held my head to her while the other had found its way between my legs and was fondling my balls, its touch so light that I could barely feel it but the sensation was intense.

Her breath started to quicken, her eyes were closed tightly and every muscle in her body seemed to be tensed, then her hips began to tremble as her orgasm headed for a full explosion. For a while it seemed that every muscle was convulsing and then the whole lot collapsed in a deflated heap beneath me. "My god that was great, I've never come as hard as that before." Just as life was returning to normal for her I came, spurt after spurt of my seed shot from the tip of my cock deep into her causing her body to shudder its way through a mini-orgasm. "Can we take a short break, I'm having trouble getting my head around how good this is."

"I obviously did okay then."

"Okay, you were much better than okay, you were great. It'll be my turn next time."

"Oh yes, and when will that be?"

"By the feel of your weapon I'd say pretty soon. Just lay back and enjoy." She scrunched down and engulfed him with her mouth, applying pressure with her lips while at the same time sucking him and applying pressure with her tongue. "That feels so good." Her reply was a series of muffled noises, cut short by my orgasm. When she kissed me I got a taste of my sperm from her lips before she licked them clean. She snuggled against me her body was so soft and seemed to fit mine perfectly. I had never experienced a feeling like I was right at this moment, certainly not during my ill-fated marriage or with any of the women I've had since then.

"Good-night my wonderful man." Her voice was so soft that I almost didn't hear it but her message was loud and clear, she was happy, and so was I. For the first time that I could remember I was experiencing true contentment and with that thought I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I was woken by Elli getting back into bed. At first I thought she had been to the bathroom but remembered that it was in the other direction. "I've just spoken to my sister and it's safe to go home, and I want you to take me. But before we go I have to tell you that you'll be surprised and that this surprise might make you angry. Please, please, don't be angry with me or my sister, reserve judgement until after you've heard everything, then if you're angry we'll understand."

"Can't you tell me now?"

"No, I just thought that I should tell you that so you're a little prepared for what happens, but it's best that it comes from both of us because it involves us both not just me or her."

I got through breakfast somehow, my brain was in free fall, what was this surprise and how would it make me angry and when I got angry would I say something that would spoil what I was feeling up until now.

The first part of the surprise occurred as we approached her apartment. We had been buzzed in by her sister and rode up in the elevator in silence. I glanced at Elli and she returned the glance with a pleading look. I wanted to take her in my arms and tell her that it would be okay but my mind wouldn't let me. A door opened ahead of us and Rachel stepped into the hallway. "Hi you two, come in."

My mind went from free fall to overdrive in a nanosecond. Rachel and Elli were half sisters, what the hell was going on? The conspiratory theory part of my brain was telling me that this had been all Rachel's idea to set me up with her sister and they had planned this from the very beginning, working out how to attract my attention and lead me into their trap.

"Sit down, can I get you anything?" She looked at both of us. "No, I guess not. Timothy, I know what this looks like, but hear us out. Yes Elli and I are half sisters, we're almost twins, you see our father was seeing a girl who had an identical twin sister and they thought that it would be fun to take it in turns on dates to see if he would notice the difference, he didn't. It worked out fine until my mother fell pregnant, she was engaged to be married so it was decided that she would go ahead with the wedding and hope to convince her husband that I was his child."

"This whole scenario was further complicated when, within weeks, Elli's mother announced that she too was pregnant. Our father married her mother and they moved across the other side of the country. We might not have known about each other except that my father, somehow, found out that I wasn't his child and he divorced my mother. She needed help and our father agreed to look after me until she got on her feet again. We have been closer than most sisters since then."

"Now this is where it gets really messy. About a year ago Elli was staying with me and I took her to a work function, it was while you were overseas during your divorce drama, and there she met someone who she fell for. He gave her an apartment to live in and arranged a job for her with one of his friends. She thought that he loved her, after all he told her often enough that he did and that he would divorce his wife and they would live happily ever after. That was until two weeks ago when he announced that he was no longer interested in her and that she would have to vacate her apartment. It seems that his niece was moving here and his wife had told her that she could live in the apartment. That man was your father."

A huge hole opened up in the floor and I fell through. Was this a setup from the beginning? Was my getting together with Elli just to get back at my father? What were my feelings for her now? Was I in love with her as I had convinced myself this morning, before all of this? What was I going to do about this? The fast car, the plane crash or the boating accident were all looking pretty good around now.

I was just about to blow my top when Rachel grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me hard on the lips. Now I really was confused. "Timothy, before you get really angry hear me out, there's more."

"What more could there be, wasn't that enough?"

"Elli and I are almost like we are twins, we certainly think alike. When I first started working with your company I was attracted to your father, I wasn't the only girl there who was by the way, but I made the decision that my work relationships and my private life were two separate entities and I would not allow my urges get in the way of my professionalism at work. That decision was much harder to stick to when I started working with you. If you remember you hit on me from the beginning and I told you that I would not get involved in a relationship with you. Believe me that was one of the hardest decisions that I have ever made."

"When your father hit on Elli we discussed it, I was against it from the beginning but he was persuasive, so we decided that, because she was working elsewhere there would be no conflict of interest. It was as fine as an affair with married man could be until he kicked her out. It was pure coincidence that she called into that bar because she was feeling like shit and needed a lift. The last thing she wanted was to get involved again so soon and if she'd known who it was that had tried to hit on her she would have been seriously screwed up mentally."

"I told Rachel about what had happened, about how you'd paid for my drink even though I'd made it perfectly clear that I wasn't interested, and that you'd left before I was aware that you had paid for it so I couldn't vent my anger at you." Elli took up the commentary. "After the next night we discussed what had happened and Rachel asked me a bit about you so I told her all that I knew."

Rachel jumped back in. "When she described you I was sure that it was you, so we had a long talk. I told her that you had some good points and with a little help you'd get better. It was Elli who eventually decided that you weren't your father and that, just maybe, you should be given a chance to show that you could change."