There's Life in the Old Dog Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, I know there's another level to your outrage. It's not just the age difference; it's the fact that the little slut was my own great granddaughter. It's true, I should have felt terrible about that, but I didn't. I don't see these losers as being my family at all. They aren't in the least bit like me, and I couldn't give a toss about them. They will see that clearly when my will is read.

And don't forget that the sneaky little bitch who was now squealing on the end of my cock wanted to frame me for rape. Well I think that I had a genuine moral obligation to substantiate her story for her didn't I?

"No Pop, please..." she cried as I banged her hard,

"What, you want it back in your mouth?" I asked, and she gasped. "Covered in your pussy juice?" I added, just for fun.

"NO," she howled, and I pulled my cock all the way out of her, listening to the little pop as I did and, marvelling momentarily at how quick her hole closed up. The young ones are so elastic, and the current fashion of shaving the pussy makes it all so much easier for my old eyes to see the fine details.

"Thought not," I grunted, and then I pushed back into her tight little hole. She groaned out loud, and I was pretty sure it wasn't through lust. Not yet, but that would come, and so would she.

Over the years I've developed one hell of a lot of sexual stamina. At my age, even with the strongest pills I still can't have more than one orgasm per night; I just don't have the capability any more. But I can fuck hard for hours before I do come, and that's exactly what I planned on doing.

Sometimes Tiffany would say something like 'Please don't do this to me Pop, it hurts', sometimes it was more like 'If you stop now I will use my hand to get you off', and sometimes it was the basic 'Stop or I will report you to the police and you will go to jail', but I just kept on slamming into her. What she wanted or said was going to have absolutely no effect on how this was going to go.

I made sure that every stroke of my cock rubbed her clit against the top of the chair, but even with that happening it would have been at least thirty minutes of her bitching, begging and threatening before I finally started to get the noises of a girl approaching her orgasm.

"Ooooh," Tiffany moaned, and there was an almost silent and very reluctant "yeah," following it.

Finally arousal had passed revulsion, but by now fascination had fallen way back and resignation had appeared and was closing on the leaders.

"How does it feel to have a real man fuck you Tiffany?" I asked, mockingly.

"We shouldn't," she gasped as my rock hard cock continued to pillage her tiny little pussy.

"Have you ever come, just from fucking?" I asked, and she ignored me, gasping as her breath started to shorten with excitement. I slapped her ass hard, and she yelped in surprise and pain.

"Answer the question you little slut," I demanded, and then I slapped her again.

"No," she whimpered.

"No what?" I asked, knowing full well what she meant.

"I never came from fucking," she cried, "I've only ever fucked once before... oh shit..." she moaned as her orgasm approached.

"Only once?" I asked.

"Uh... yes... oh... fuuuuuck," she cried as her orgasm hit her and her body trembled and writhed. I grinned and didn't let up on my pace at all. She may have been finished, but I was nowhere near it.

I am really a visual person when it comes to fucking, and again I put that down to my age. When I was young most women had been brought up to think that nudity was bad. Sex, if it actually happened at all, was usually with the lights out and under the covers. But here I was, with the lights on fucking Tiffany's tight little cunt and it was a real turn on for me to be able to her pussy stretching as I ruthlessly hammered into it, to see her ass shake as I slammed in her to my full depth and even to see her little puckered asshole stretch as my cock pulled on her skin.

"N.. n.. no more," Tiffany gasped, but I just smiled.

"Honey, I have only just got started," I said as I maintained my pace. I wasn't going to slow down until she had come at least once more. I fully intended to give Tiffany a night she would never forget, no matter how hard she tried.

After she came arousal had dropped back in the field and resignation took the lead, closely followed by exhaustion. I think revulsion was weakening, but it was still trailing behind somewhere, and by then fascination had been well and truly scratched.

"No, no, no..." she whimpered with every thrust of my cock. Now I'm not a cruel man, and in most cases I agree that no means no, but with what this little bitch had been planning, that is framing me for rape, I had decided that no means go. At least this way if she cried 'rape' there would be some truth to it. But I wasn't planning on letting that happen either.

By now Tiffany seemed to have run out of tears, even though she was still sobbing and moaning softly as the room was filled with smell of sex and sweat and the slurping and slapping sounds of energetic sex.

"No, no... yes," she cried as her next orgasm approached, maybe ten minutes later.

I always think it's good to put your money on arousal, because it has a great knack of making a miraculous comeback, time after time.

This time Tiffany was much more vocal as she got close.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," she chanted as the sensation grew.

"We shouldn't..." she gasped.

"Want me to stop?" I asked, knowing full well that I wouldn't, regardless of her answer.

"Ye... ye.. no," she moaned. I knew it was time for the next step, and I rubbed my finger hard on her asshole.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, "no, please don't." I smiled. I have never fucked anyone in the ass, I know a lot of people like it, but to me it is just dirty, and I wouldn't do that to my cock. But she didn't know that did she?

"Want my cock in there?" I asked, pushing a finger against her tightly clenched anus.

"NO FUCKING WAY," she shouted, squeezing tight to keep me out. There was still a bit of fire left in her at that stage.

"Tell you what," I said, "if you are a good little girl and do exactly what I say, I won't stick this big fat cock into your tiny little ass, but if you don't..." I let that hang.

"I will," she said quickly.

"Will what?"

"I'll do whatever you say, just don't do that please." I smiled wickedly. Much as I loved looking at her pale white ass as I fucked her I wanted to see the front too, and to be honest I was getting a bit tired.

"OK," I said, "I want you to ride me for a while." I pulled my cock out of her sodden cunt with a slurp, and lay on my back on the rug.

"I was almost there," she said with regret.

"Won't take long like this," I replied, and she tried to stand up but lurched. I'd say that was about half vodka and half because of a really good fucking.

"Shouldn't..." she murmured, looking at me lying there with my hard cock pointing up my body.

"Whatever I say or this goes in your ass remember," I threatened, pointing, and she looked frightened.

This was a real turning point. Up until now she had not been given a choice, and she could not have prevented what happened, but now she had to come to me. Then Tiffany giggled.

"Will you make me come again?" she asked and I smiled.

"Definitely," I said.

Tiffany stumbled over to me, and then looked confused.

"Squat down over it," I said, and she sort of did, and sort of fell on me, luckily she was very light. She giggled again as I guided her into the correct position, and then put her hand on my cock.

"Line it up and just sink down onto it," I said, holding her steady.

"Ow," she complained as my cock stretched her battered little pussy open again, "that hurts."

"Not for long," I replied, "it will feel great soon. Now ride me."

"Ride you?"

"Yes, you slide up and down my cock."

"But..."

"You want it in your ass?" I interrupted, and she whimpered and then she slowly started fucking me.

This was a great position for my voyeuristic agenda. My young Filipino whores were all LBFM's. That is 'Little Brown Fucking Machines', but this was a different experience altogether. First off the whores were brown skinned with dark hair, both up top and down below, and they had dark eyes. They had brown tits with dark nipples and areole. Tiffany on the other hand was pale skinned with dark blonde hair and stunningly green eyes. Her pert little tits were very white and the nipples and areole were a pale pink. She was also slim but not boy thin like a lot of the Asians, she had all the right curves that screamed out 'female'. Like I said, I'm into the visual experience when I fuck, I like to see who I'm doing and I want them to look good. Tiffany looked fantastic as she rode my hard cock.

The other thing that made a difference to me was that Tiffany was definitely a beginner as far as fucking went. I had to tell her what to do, but after that she would do just what I wanted. She didn't have any 'better ideas' of what I should like, which quite a few of the whores did. It usually only took me a short time to train them out of that, like I said we are very good to our girls and they all want to work for us, but it was a nuisance when I had to.

Fairly soon arousal shot past resignation like it was standing still, and made some serious space in a very short time, but exhaustion was still right behind it.

Tiffany was getting close, and like I had told her to, she was wriggling around when I was in at full depth to maximise contact. She had a fine sheen of sweat all over her body, and she was gasping for air. But she was also moaning with an increasing regularity and volume.

"Uh, uh, uh, mmmmm, fuck yeah, oh yeah," she was groaning, as she increased the tempo. Her green eyes had somehow changed to blue as her orgasm approached, and then it hit her.

"FUCK YES, FUCK OH FUCK YES," she howled as her body shook uncontrollably. She collapsed onto me as her cunt spasmed around my cock, as if it was trying to milk me. I grinned as the tiny eighteen year old princess hugged her wrinkled ninety year old great grandfather tight after he had just given her the best orgasm of her short and inexperienced life.

I rolled Tiffany onto her back, pushed her legs up to her body, and went back to giving her a serious fucking. I loved watching her firm young tits shake as I rammed my cock into her, time after time, and I also loved watching her face as she tried to maintain some control. She was obviously deeply disturbed because she was being ravaged not just by someone as old as me, but because I was her own great grandfather too. However it didn't matter what her mind was saying anymore because her body was getting right into it. Her internal conflict was clearly visible in her eyes, which had now changed back to green, and in her expressions. Her mind was fighting valiantly, but it was becoming weaker as time passed.

I decided it was time to push her harder.

"What's the name of that boyfriend of yours again?" I asked after she had mostly recovered.

"Uh..." she hesitated, and I looked meaningfully down to where my cock was stroking in and out of her. She got the message.

"Brandon," she said hastily.

"Is Brandon's cock as big as mine?" I asked, and she flushed a deep red.

"No," she admitted, "it's a lot smaller."

"In what way?" I asked.

"It's shorter and not as thick," she said with a rueful smile.

"How good is he at fucking you, can he make you come like I do?"

"No," she admitted shyly, "we've only tried to, uh, do it once and he only lasted a few seconds."

I kept hammering at her watching those tasty looking little titties shake as I did.

"So what you are saying is that your ninety year old Pop has got a much bigger cock than your boyfriend Brandon, and he fucks you much better with it?" Tiffany looked up at me seriously.

"Yes," she finally admitted. I rammed her harder a few times.

"Say it," I said.

"Say what?"

"I want to hear you tell me how my cock is bigger than Brandon's and that I fuck you much better than he does." Tiffany was panting again. Arousal had left the rest of the field in its wake and was powering on.

"Ah, I," she gasped as I pumped her battered pussy.

"Go on," I demanded, and she gave in.

"Oh Pop," she cried, "You fuck me so much better than Brandon does, and you cock is a lot bigger than his."

I smiled. My plan was coming along nicely. I bent forward and took one of her erect nipples into my mouth and bit down on it firmly. Tiffany squealed in surprise, in pain and in ecstasy.

Tiffany went into orgasmic overload pretty soon after that. She was coming over and over and spent most her time moaning and gasping for air. I didn't let off, except when I would change positions to something new. I did her on her back on the edge of the kitchen counter, I did her doggy style, I did her on her side, holding her free leg up high, I used every position I could think of as those pretty eyes, which were almost constantly blue now, rolled up in her head and her senses went into meltdown. I literally fucked her senseless.

The race was long over, but arousal was still tearing along, miles out in front, and it showed no signs of slowing down.

When I finally felt my own orgasm approaching I wondered where to put it. On her face would be more humiliating, and would leave much more obvious evidence of what had occurred, but eventually the whole concept of possibly fathering my own great, great grandchild was too tempting to resist, and I slammed into Tiffany's wrecked cunt one last time and sprayed my seed deep into her young and fertile womb.

I kept my cock inside her for as long as possible, and when it finally shrank back down and popped out I put a cushion under Tiffany's shaking body to ensure my seed stayed inside her as much as possible.

I know, I'm a right old prick aren't I? So what? I've served my country and done the right thing by people for pretty much all of my life. But all my fucked up and twisted family has rewarded me with is a procession of schemes and plans to try and take away what I have earned through hard work, what is rightfully mine. They don't deserve to be treated any better, and I probably should treat them a lot worse.

Eventually I recovered enough to carry the still unconscious Tiffany to her room and I put her to bed. I still had some work to do. Slowly I cleaned up the wreck of a room. I swapped the bottles back to how Tiffany had left them, and I burned her torn clothes that she had left behind. I retrieved her phone, turned it back on and read a half a dozen increasingly more frantic messages that Brandon had left and just texted back 'all good, can't talk will ring in the morning'. Then I took down all of the details from her contacts and used the mains voltage to fry her battery. That phone would not be any good to her now until she got a new battery. After that I retrieved the hidden video camera that I had left running and I did some rough editing.

It was after midday the next day when a very angry and obviously suffering Tiffany emerged from room.

"What the fuck did you do to me you old cunt," she growled.

"You're the one who drank all that vodka," I replied, but she was having none of that.

"You raped me," she said, "I'm so sore I can hardly walk." I probably shouldn't have smiled, but I did.

"It's not funny," she said, "if you don't give me all of your money I am going to the police, and you are going to jail," she said triumphantly. I nodded, and then I threw her phone to her.

"Go ahead," I challenged as she pushed the button without result.

"It doesn't work," she said.

"No," I agreed, "but I did get all of your contacts off it while it did."

"You what?"

I pointed the remote control for my hard drive recorder at the unit and pressed play, and a section of film came on. It clearly showed me hammering away at her. Then the audio came in '"Oh Pop," Tiffany said, "you fuck me so much better than Brandon does, and you cock is a lot bigger than his."

Tiffany was standing there with her jaw open, and for once she was speechless.

"If you ever say anything to anybody," I said, "this clip, and a few more really choice bits, go to every one of your email contacts. You will never live it down."

"You wouldn't," she whispered.

"If I go down, I'm taking you with me," I said with an evil grin.

Tiffany screamed in frustration, and ran back to her room.

Strangely enough I fucked Tiffany three more times while she stayed with me on that visit. After she had calmed down a bit I had told her how great a fuck I thought she was, and promised her that if we got along really well now I would make sure that when my will was read she would find out just how special she is to me. She will too, but her expectations certainly don't match mine. She is a manipulating little bitch, and she will get exactly what she deserves, nothing.

In the meantime, she is due here again next week, so I'd better get to the pharmacy and get some more pills.

I know, I'm a real cunt. But at least I'm getting plenty of fresh young pussy.

12