They Are A-OK Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Dom. Things were just a little intense earlier and I guess I am tired."

"You should be tired. By the way you did great; impressed the shit out of Brock!"

"Fuck I sucked. I was embarrassed as shit to miss so many questions."

"No one passes that first test. But, you probably set some kind of record. You avoided getting naked longer than anyone in at least the last six years, including the fucking archivists."

"Wow, would have thought those guys got every question right. So you went out faster?"

"Yeah, I was second man, probably still have a couple of welts on my ass," He said with a chuckle I took to mean that he was kidding.

"What I really need to tell you though is now that you set such a high standard you are going to have to perfect on the next test. Those other two might be able to miss a couple and not fail. You can't fuck up. Troy and I will help you study and you also have Kyle. He is a fucking sponge on the brotherhood history."

"Feels a bit like cheating since I have him."

"It isn't. Any pledge can get help from any brother. That is in the books. Most don't bother and that is their loss."

He started racking the balls up again as I pondered the idea of having to be a hundred percent on my next test.

"So when is the next test?" I asked after he broke and miraculously for me didn't sink a single ball.

"The official session is Saturday. But you might be quizzed any time by any brother between now and then. Your shot."

I managed to sink four balls before missing. I figured I was headed for a second loss. I knew that I couldn't claim ignorance of the stakes again. Dom sunk two more before fouling while trying to make the third. That gave me ball in hand and I ran the table.

"Good job pledge. What will it be?" He asked totally confusing me.

The look on my face must have conveyed my confusion.

"You won and the stakes were known this time. Your wish is my command," He said seemingly happy to have our roles switched for a time.

"Oh well shit, um we really are tied since you cleaned up on the first game. Truth is I am beat and a little drained if you know what I mean," I said hoping he wouldn't challenge me.

I actually had no idea why I was trying to rebuff my friend. Considering I had little choice but to accept sex if he demanded it of me as TM to pledge it didn't make a lot of sense. But I hoped we were not going in that direction.

"Oh, ok. Maybe you just need to get back home to Kyle, get a little rest and start working on you studying then," He said in a somewhat disappointed sounding tone.

I felt bad, but the idea of getting home to Kyle sounded good. I couldn't imagine anything better than cuddling up with my teddy bear and putting aside all of the frat shit. That day was the first and one of only a couple times that I ever thought there was such a thing as too much sex. I ran into Jerry as I walked across the quad toward the campus apartment complex.

"Your TM make you suck him off or did he go for your ass?" He asked as if as if that was a common greeting.

"Um neither," I managed to say feeling a little confused.

"Fuck, Caleb gagged me good with his sweet black meat!" Jerry exclaimed. "Mother- fucker seemed possessed."

I had to fight off laughing as I pictured the tall swimmer ramming his cock down Jerry's throat.

"Dom and I just played pool and talked. I guess Caleb thought you needed more reminders after being the first one naked," I said hoping to cover my amusement over Jerry's situation.

"Maybe and I don't mind sucking his cock. Hell I have been sucking it since three days after I met him. Can't lie I fucking love dark meat. Real hell is he wouldn't let me cum."

"Oh shit, did he put you on orgasm restriction? They did that to me once already, it sucks."

"No he just wouldn't touch me and he slapped my hand when I went to jerk off. Any chance you want to finish what we started in the shower. I am horny as shit!"

I was suddenly torn. A little one on one with Jerry was definitely enticing. But I had a big cuddly bear waiting for me at home. I am not sure why Jerry won out.

"You have a roommate?" I asked.

"He won't be back for a couple of days. There is only one other guy on the whole floor and he is probably out."

The next two hours were a bit of a blur. No sooner was the door to his room closed then we were in each other's arms trying our best to shove our tongues down each other's throats. It was an epic battle realized in the form of an impassioned erotic kiss. After fifteen minutes it was clear that the battle would be a draw with both of us winning. By that point we were bare-chested. Our flesh glistened with sweat as our bodies pressed together. I went for his pants, fumbling with the belt and zipper. They finally fell to the floor and he stepped free of them as I reached into the pouch of his small briefs and found his rock solid dick waiting for me. He was of course completely smooth around his extremely veiny cock. The shaft actually felt bumpy and for a moment I wondered what it would be like to have it in my ass.

The thought faded away as he dropped to his knees and made short order of opening my pants. He lowered my jeans and underwear as one releasing my needy cock. As I struggled to step out of the heap that was tangled at my ankles he took me into his mouth. As I looked down at him tentatively taking my cock into his mouth I had a wicked thought. I wanted to fuck his face like Caleb had.

"Did he hold your head while he fucked your face like a little bitch?" I asked in a gruff tone.

To my surprise Jerry released my cock and replied in a submissive tone, "Yes Sir. Please don't hurt me."

I knew immediately that Caleb's mouth fucking Jerry had nothing to do with the results of the test. I was all but certain that Jerry was Caleb's sub. As he took my cock head back into his mouth I took a firm grip on his head. I pushed forward making him take every millimeter of my throbbing cock into his mouth. I could feel the tightness of his throat on my cock head. I held still even though I knew he was struggling to breathe through his nose while fighting his gag reflex. I felt him try to pull back and eased off a bit pulling free of his throat. His break was short lived. As the flare of my glans touched the back of his lips I drove forward once again entering his throat. My balls pressed against his chin.

I had no fear that I was hurting him or that he objected to my actions. He used his tongue and swallowing action of his throat to make the experience more intense for me. Soon I was sliding my cock in and out of his mouth as if it was a pussy. He gave no resistance only pleasure. When my orgasm came I pulled back just enough to allow my jerking cock to deposit its meager offering on Jerry's tongue. With so much sex my loads were becoming pretty minimal in volume. The quantity didn't effect the intensity of the orgasm. As soon as I let go of his head I stumbled backwards due to my knees giving out. Fortunately my ass found his bed and not the hard floor.

"Jesus Christ you are fucking amazing!" He exclaimed as he joined me on the bed. "Fuck, I didn't know you were such a hot top, man."

"Something just came over me, Jerry. When I realized you were submissive I wanted to be like Caleb."

"But how did you know about Caleb being my Dom?" He asked sounding genuinely surprised.

"Until this second I didn't know for sure. I just had a feeling and went with it."

"I am glad you did. I thought the thing with Caleb was about him being a black guy, but now I know it doesn't really have to do with his color."

As I stroked Jerry's dick he told me about his relationship with Caleb. It had started soon after they met. It was after the third practice of Jerry's first season at school. The way the story went Jerry was showering with Caleb when the older student asked him if he liked the view. Jerry was immediately embarrassed to have been caught staring at another guy's body. He told me that up to that point he had not had much sexual experience with either sex but was definitely interested in both. He had fooled around some with two different guys and tried oral a few times with one of them. He hadn't got past a hand-job with a girl. Even though his steady girlfriend senior year had let him go down on her she claimed that putting her mouth on his dick was too disgusting. He didn't care since he liked eating pussy and she always made him cum with her hand.

When Jerry just looked dumbfounded at his question Caleb barked, "What the fuck's wrong with you bitch? I asked you a question!"

Jerry told me he was scared and excited at the same time.

"I am sorry, it is just your cock is...."

"What so black, white boy! You think I was gonna have a little pick dick like you?" Caleb asked as he moved toward him.

"Shit, I er a.."

"Relax, man. If you are into it why don't you come to my place?"

Jerry told me that he had wanted to say that he wasn't into it and run away. But in truth he had never wanted anything as much as he wanted to suck Caleb's black snake. There was something else that was drawing him also; Caleb's forceful manner. They dressed quickly and made their way across campus to Caleb's apartment. Jerry was surprised to find that his teammate's roommate was home with another guy. Caleb introduced them and told Jerry not to be concerned.

"They're just a couple of my boys," Caleb added with a wicked grin. "Tommy you come over to get your sissy ass plowed today?"

"Yes, sir, but it looks like I am out of luck," The guest said sadly.

"Nah, Jerome you got permission to fuck him. I am going to be busy with this white slut." Caleb replied.

Jerry went pale. He also got an immediate erection. He had no doubt that he had gotten himself in for more than he realized at that point.

"Better grab holt of that one, sir. He is looking a little squirrely," Jerome said sarcastically.

"Watch your fucking mouth, bitch! You know better than to be getting sassy in front of a newbie! You need some leather on that black ass?" Caleb said in an angry tone.

Jerome stuck his tongue out at Caleb.

"Jerry, get in the bedroom and take your clothes off. I will be in soon."

Caleb shoved Jerry toward an open bedroom door. Not knowing what else to do Jerry closed the door and began to undress. As he lay naked on the bed waiting he heard the sound of a belt swatting bare skin and Jerome's yelps. He was shaking when Caleb came in the room still looking cross.

"So slut are you going to cooperate? I am sure your ass ain't as tough as his," Caleb said as he started to strip without bothering to close the door.

"Um Caleb, I am not sure about this," Jerry started to protest.

"You're naked in my bed. I think you are sure about this. The next time you want to address me it is Sir or Master. Got it bitch?"

Jerry surprised himself by answering, "Yes, Sir."

He told me from that moment on that Caleb owned him sexually. He was made to suck and lick Caleb's cock and balls for almost an hour without a break. Then he had his anal virginity taken forcefully. Even with lube he was forced to use a pillow to muffle his anguished cries. He told me though that he will never forget the moment that pain morphed into bliss. His orgasm was powerful. Even better was the feeling of Caleb's cum splashing inside his rectum for the first time. He had been used frequently since that time and was often made to join in play with one or more of Caleb's other subs.

At some point during the story Jerry had cum all over my hand. He barely stopped his tale. It was just a quick gasp and then he continued the story. When the story was done I was hard and ready to go again. I was also in total domination mode. I ordered him to bed over the bed and got behind him. I kept telling him what a hot little bitch fag he was as I pounded his male cunt. He was practically convulsing when he came. Afterward I crawled into his bed to rest. When he asked for permission to join me in his own bed I felt an indescribable thrill.

As we laid there, me on my back, him with his head on my chest almost purring his contentment, I thought about my life and my feelings. For the first time I questioned in my mind whether my feelings for Kyle were really what I believed them to be. I had chosen a new wild experience with a guy I had no real connection to over going home and making love to my supposed boy friend. The whole Domination and submission thing was also swirling in my head. I had really gotten into taking control of Jerry. While Kyle was definitely a bottom he was not submissive. I didn't think I could have that even in play with him. Besides all of that, there were all the new guys in the brotherhood I had yet to experience. I was beginning to think that there was too much for me to explore to let my commitment to Kyle grow.

Around ten that evening I found myself walking up the stairs to our apartment full of trepidation. I definitely did not want to give up Kyle. But I was certain that we needed to slow things down. I had no idea how to tell him or how he would take the idea. When I entered the apartment I found him sitting on the sofa reading wearing only a pair of boxers. I knew it would take more resolve than I felt to have a serious conversation about our relationship with my big bear looking so sexy.

"Hey, buddy, brothers kept you busy late tonight," He said cheerfully.

I knew I couldn't lie to him even if I wanted to. He deserved to know the truth and AOKs simply did not lie to each other. Besides that there was a good chance he would find out I had left the house hours earlier.

"Well yes and no. They finished with us awhile ago. Jerry and I spent some time alone."

"Studying for the next test?" He asked not catching on right away.

"No, we were fucking," I replied casually. "But shit I have to bust balls on preparing for the next test. Dom says I need to be perfect."

Though he didn't say anything about my fucking Jerry, I could see that his mood had changed. His voice flattened and his face lost some of the brightness I had seen when I entered the room.

"Jesus, did you do too well on round one?" He asked seemingly concerned.

"I guess. I was the last one with clothes on. Dom said something about me going longer than anyone in years."

"Fuck, you do have to work hard, babe. I will help as much as you need."

I was feeling bad and knew I couldn't start a conversation about our relationship at that point. I had seen the hurt he felt about the fucking comment and didn't want to make things worse.

"Well I figured other than swim practice I would be here working on it every minute."

"Good, we can get Dom and Troy and maybe Scott over too. We will grill your fucking ass until you know more than even that jerk off, Ray."

I was surprised to hear Kyle talk that way about one of the brothers. It was the first time I had ever heard an AOK say anything remotely negative about another member.

"Wow what is your issue with Ray? He seemed like a nice guy to me," I asked with obvious confusion.

"Oh fuck, I probably shouldn't have said anything. But you will find out soon enough that he is a little pit bull bastard. Shit he even has Dante on a leash."

"Huh," was all I could manage in response.

"He hides it at first but he is a ball busting Dom. I have no problem with that as long as his partners are consenting. But that little bastard likes to use force. I am sure that is why he worked so hard to become archivist. Gives him opportunities to be alone with pledges and excuses to do what he wants."

"You mean I am going to have to submit to him?" I asked thinking AOK membership wasn't worth being raped by the cute powerful looking archivist.

"Hopefully, you will get lucky and have Dante for your private session. He is fun and his hot hairless chocolate cock spews some sweet treats," Kyle responded with wistful look in his eyes.

It seemed that Kyle might have had some unrequited interest in Dante. I wondered if perhaps Ray had interfered with that.

"That wasn't really what I asked you. What might go down if I end up with Ray and what is the real deal between you three?"

"You're going to have a sore ass inside and out if you go one on one with Ray. He will find a reason to do as he pleases with you even if you get every question right. The sex will just be framed as another pledge test. Since private tests are a secret, if you tell anyone what he does to you, you fail."

Kyle paused after that. I wondered if he was contemplating the second part of my question or waiting for me to comment. I couldn't let it lie.

"Kyle, if that happens, I am not going to be an AOK. I won't let him rape me. It isn't worth it to me. Damn he is so cute too; I thought he might be fun to play with. Oh well, now tell me about you and Dante, please."

"He was my room mate freshman year and the first guy I ever really made love with. I had fooled around with a couple of guys before college but it was way more with Dante. Neither of us made a commitment. Fuck he had like fifteen girl friends that first year and I don't know how many guys. Hell you have seen the guy and he is as good in bed as he looks. But he had a secret I didn't learn about until sophomore year. By that time I was pretty stuck on him. We didn't share a room because he was already a football star and got a private room. But I did sleep over in his room at least a couple of times a week that fall."

"So that was during my first semester then?" I interjected when he paused.

"Yeah, anyway one night I was with him, we were in bed, naked, getting busy and there was a bang on the door. Of course we had no intention of stopping to answer the door. Unfortunately, the person didn't go away. In a stern voice he demanded that Dante open the door. Dante told me that he had to talk to the guy and got out of bed. Ray pushed his way in."

Kyle was practically panting at that point. It was obvious the story was bringing back some really intense feelings. As he continued the story I started to worry about his anxiety level.

"Get on your knees slut!" Ray demanded of Dante.

Dante shot a helpless look at Kyle as he dropped to his knees. When Kyle suggested that he should go Ray said, "Sit still big boy. This little black cunt loves to put on a show."

Kyle watched with a mix of fascination and disgust as Ray forced Dante to suck his short fat cock and large balls. Kyle's sweet friend worshiped the stocky kid's genitals for at least a half-hour before getting new orders.

"Enough, you dick licking shit head! Bend your black ass over the bed I need to work that cunt!" Ray cackled.

Dante immediately jumped up and assumed the position as Ray stepped free of his pants.

The shorter kid walked up to Dante and slapped his ass hard several times before grabbing his hips. Ray forced his hard cock into Dante's unlubed rectum. To Kyle's amazement Dante made no protest as his ass was being brutalized by Ray. After about ten minutes Ray finally came. He was still panting like a tired beast when he pulled his cock from Dante's ass and wiped it clean on his brown skin. He put his pants on spit on Dante and left without a word. When Dante stood up there was a puddle of cum on the bed. Kyle held his friend and lover for a long time before either spoke.

Finally Kyle asked, "Wow what the fuck was that, man?"

"Just my Master using his property," Dante answered with a smile.

"Why do you let him do that?" Kyle asked confused.

"Because I like it. I am a fucking sub slut. I am sorry you had to see it. But I am his and will do whatever he says whenever. He really gets off making me serve him in front of others. Next time he and I are alone it will be amazing because he had such a good time today."

Kyle didn't really understand but he still had feelings for Dante and their affair continued. He avoided going to Dante's place because he didn't want to risk a repeat of that afternoon. However, about a month after the encounter Dante dropped a bomb on Kyle. They had just finished making love when Dante told him he had something to tell him.