They Are A-OK Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard one of the girls exclaim, "Damn that popsicle looks tasty!"

I considered asking her to join me as another of the girls remarked on the size of Brock's meat. I assumed that was Serena since I knew the other two had seen Brock naked and ridden his huge pole. I kissed my way back up Craig's cock while teasing his ball sack with my finger tips. The combination of what I was doing and the catcalling audience seemed to really have Craig going. Precum was oozing from his hot cock and I eagerly lapped up the sticky fluid.

"Oh fuck that is hot!" One of the girls shrieked as I took Craig's throbbing member into my mouth.

I managed to look over at the girls as I began sliding my lips up and down his cock. They were busily fingering each other's pussies as they watched me blow Craig. Adding to the show I reached over to Brock with my free hand and began to stroke his monster cock.

"Oh fuck yes, stud! Get that big hunk of cock ready for your hot mouth," Abby moaned as Trish bent over her and suckled on her little tit.

I let Craig's cock slip from my mouth and turned to Brock. I nudged his legs apart and moved my lips to his heavy balls. I took one of his big nuts between my lips. His sack was so big it was actually harder taking his balls all the way into my mouth than sucking his cock. As I swirled my tongue around his fat rocks a picture of Abby's tiny cunt stretched over his big dick flashed in my head.

I looked over and said, "Hey, Abby, I got a proposition for you."

"What's that stud?" She moaned between pants while Trish finger fucked her.

"After I deep throat Brock's serpent, I want to see it all in your cunt," I called out before taking his fat mushroom into my mouth.

She gasped and then told me that I was on. I slowly slid my lips down his fat shaft. Even though it was difficult I had done it before and I was determined to get every inch of his monster cock past my lips. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. The girls were coming to get a closer look. I could feel their breath on me as they knelt down around us. One guided Craig closer to me and began rubbing his leaking cock on my neck as I took the tip of Brock's cock into my throat. I fought off the gag and backed off for a second. Then I went down again taking more of him into my throat.

"Holy fuck! Trish can't even take him that deep!" Abby gasped perhaps realizing for the first time that she was going to have to take it all into her cunt.

I backed off again before making a last effort to go all the way down. My nose nestled in his pubic hair and I felt his heavy balls against my chin. I knew I had done it. I spent a few more minutes moving up and down his hot pole while he moaned appreciatively. When I pulled away from his cock, Brock tussled my hair and exclaimed about my cock sucking abilities. I reached my hand between Abby's legs and squeezed her pussy gently.

"Time to see your hot little cunt stretched wide, baby," I said in a nasty tone.

"Um, I oh shit I don't know if I can take it all," She protested.

I pushed my finger into her pussy and retorted, "Come on, I know you fucked him before."

"I only took about half of his cock though."

"Come on roomy, you made a deal and he sure as hell took all that fine cock deep," Serena chimed in.

"Maybe if one of you girls gives her a licking first she can do it," Brock suggested and lifted Abby up onto the bed.

Serena was the closest and dove right in. Within a minute Abby was writhing and squealing as her roommate enthusiastically ate her pussy. Not being one to waist an opportunity, I moved behind the curly haired brunette who was on her hands and knees. She didn't even pause her cunnilingus when I rammed my cock into her hot cunt. As I took hold of Serena's hips and began thrusting in and out of her, Trish moved in front of Craig and engulfed his hairless cock. Not to be left out Brock moved behind me and started rubbing his cock on my ass matching my thrusts. I watched Abby squirm and claw the bed as Serena's tongue brought her over the edge.

"Oh fuck yes, use that tongue, slut," She screamed.

Craig and I lost it at almost the exact same moment. He sent a stream of cum down Trish's throat as I was ejaculating in Serena's hot cunt. As I bucked inside her I could tell that Brock was almost over edge by the way he was dry humping my backside. I pulled Serena away from Abby clearing the way for Brock. He didn't need any instructions. He grabbed Abby's ankles and lifted her ass off the bed. Serena turned and grabbed hold of Brock's cock. She aimed it at her roommate's quivering pussy as Brock moved into position. We all watched wide eyed as her pussy stretched around his monster cock.

"Now we will see who the real slut is," Serena snarled as she crawled onto the bed.

She straddled Abby's face and pressed her cum filled cunt to the tiny chick's mouth as Brock slowly pushed his rod deeper. Serena's pussy muffled Abby's cries. It wasn't clear if her cries were born of passion or pain. I suspected some of both. But I knew if my ass could take that cock the little chick's cunt could. As Brock reached bottom, Trish lay on the bed demanding that Craig return the favor.

"Come on you hot bald-headed bastard eat my cunt!" She barked.

It was more encouragement than he needed. He got on his hands and knees and threw her legs over his shoulders. He looked like a starving carnivore devouring a fresh kill as he enthusiastically feasted on her sex. It seemed that Abby had loosened up for Brock since he was easily sliding his cock in and out of her pussy as she licked Serena's clit. I decided to jump into the mix and crawled under Brock's legs. I licked the juices that were flowing from Abby's pussy off his low hanging balls and pushed my finger deep into his ass. His whole body jerked forcefully causing my finger to go all the way inside him. Then suddenly he stopped moving. If I hadn't known he was cumming the look on his face would have made me think he was having a heart attack. I pushed my finger into his prostate as he emptied his seed into Abby's slight body.

When he finished and pulled out I grabbed his cock and took a quick taste of their combined fluids before he stumbled back to the recliner. At that point my cock was hard and throbbing again. I was ready to fuck someone. It could have easily been Abby who was still on her back with Serena's cunt in her face. But there was something I had wanted for awhile available, Craig's ass. The dominant pledge tester had confessed his desires to be with me sexually. Though so far that had only involved oral I wanted to test his desires and was certain the girls would like to see the macho stud being fucked. I moved behind him and rubbed my cock in the crack of his ass as he licked Trish to a second orgasm.

Since he didn't protest I decided to press the issue. I move my hand to Abby's pussy and got my fingers coated in the cum mixture that was flowing freely from her gapping cunt. When I pushed my slippery finger into his anus, Craig pushed back and captured two of them up to the second knuckle.

"Oh fuck, goddamn yes, fuck this cunt licking slut stud's ass, John!" Trish moaned between climaxes.

"Mmmmmmm looks like you aren't the only little slut bitch in the room, Abby," Serena said as she ground her pussy into Abby's face and shifted into a sixty nine position.

I grabbed Craig's ass checks and spread them. The girl's dirty encouraging words and my pent up desire to fuck him were boiling over. I grabbed my dick and pressed the head to his slippery hole. He moaned into Trish's cunt as I slowly slid into him.

"Oh yessssssss, fuck that bitch's ass!" Trish gushed and raised her hand to smack Craig's ass.

When her hand came down on his hip, he bucked back and impaled himself fully on my cock. I ground into him as she raised her hand again. The second smack was harder and left a pink mark on his taut buttock. He lifted his head as I pulled back. "Don't stop licking my cunt, you slutty little bitch," Trish growled seductively.

He immediately buried his face back in her sex as I went ball deep in his ass. She smacked him again as I pulled back. Next to us Abby and Serena were going wild eating each others cunts. The sound of slurping, moaning, smacking and fucking mixed together in an odd sexual symphony. Brock recovered from his first orgasm and rejoined the group. He climbed up on the bed and presented his semi-flaccid cock to Trish. She stopped smacking Craig's very red ass and started working on Brock's fat sausage. She definitely knew how to handle that meat and almost immediately brought him back to full erection.

I enjoyed watching her work his monster cock with her lips and tongue while continuing to fuck Craig. Suddenly, Craig's rectum clamped on to my cock and he screamed into Trish's cunt. He jerked under me as his cock sprayed cum on my sheets. Soon after his orgasm I came deep in his ass. Craig and I sat on the floor recovering and watching Trish stretch her mouth around Brock's cock. Though she definitely knew where his buttons were located she couldn't come close to taking him all the way as I had. Abby and Serena had apparently tired of licking each other's cunts and were cuddled up watching the action from the head of my bed. When Brock came on Trish's face it was the last orgasm of our little mini-orgy. All six of us fell into a badly needed nap.

An hour or so later I woke up with bad case of dry mouth. Without waking the others I managed to slip on a pair of gym shorts and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. Kyle's door was open and I could see several naked bodies passed out. There was obviously more than one group get together that day. In the living room I found a mixed bag. I few people were still engaged in sexual activity while others were blissfully snoozing in various states of dress. Even the kitchen had become a hot spot. Dom had Gary Davidson bent over the counter and was pounding his ass hard. I just nodded and went to the fridge for a bottle of cold water. I watched the uninhibited couple as I downed the water.

I headed back toward my room planning to hit the recliner and go back to sleep. I had yet another surprise coming when I stopped in the bathroom to take a badly needed leak. Scot and Karen were in the shower fucking. I don't know if they noticed me enter the room, but the frosted glass gave me an erotic blurred view of the naked couple in the throws of passion. The chorus of moans and grunts they made added to the picture. I decided my need to piss was greater than their need for privacy and went ahead and emptied my bladder with only the glass shower door and a foot separating me from the couple. I left as Karen moaned that she was cumming.

My companions were still sound asleep when I returned to my room. I slipped into the recliner and quickly joined them. The next time I awoke the sun was coming up and every one but Craig was gone. Since there was plenty of free room in bed, I left the chair and joined the still naked, ball headed stud. He mumbled something about the time and I said that it was still early.

"Mmmmmmm good, my first class isn't until one," He said dreamily.

Since I made it a practice to never schedule morning classes I had plenty of time to sleep also. I rolled onto my side and he snuggled up behind me. I could feel his warm body and soft cock press against me as he draped his arm over my chest. It felt nice and I pressed back against him. His breathing told me that he had gone back to sleep and I was happy to close my eyes and join him. I don't know if it was the bright sunshine filling my room or his hard cock pressed into me that woke me up a couple hours later. When I moved onto my back he opened his eyes just as I was admiring his hot cock and the fresh stubble that surrounded it.

"Good morning, brother. Hot night," He said with a smile.

"Yeah, fuck it was amazing!"

"I take it you liked your welcome home party?"

"Fuck yes, but I have to ask you something while we have this moment alone. I was pretty sure you were all top and probably a Dom. What was up with you letting Trish smack your ass and you being such a little bitch boy?"

He laughed and said, "Well I have always been pretty much a top in charge guy when it comes to dudes. I don't really advertise that by the way. You know the fucking brothers would gang rape me if they thought I didn't like being fucked in the ass, which in truth I do at certain times. I think I am probably somewhat like you in that regard."

I reached over and impulsively started stroking his still hard cock as he continued.

"Now with certain chicks I am what some might call a total sissy sub."

"Wow, no shit?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, anyway, Trish and I used to be a sort of couple. It was mostly sexual and very intense. She was experimenting with new things and I completely gave myself over to her. That spanking last night was tame compared to some she gave me when we were together. She also used dildos and vibrators and got into fucking me with a strap-on while calling me every filthy degrading name she could come up with. I never told her I was bi while we were together. I wish I had now that I know she is so into the idea of seeing guys fuck each other."

"So you just happened into our little group scene and she fell into old ways?" I asked amazed over Craig's tales of his submissiveness.

"Not really, that was a little bit of a setup. Before you got to the party, Trish was teasing me a bit in front of Abby. I have to admit she was getting me excited and I was hoping it was going to lead to her and I and maybe Abby too recreating old times. When they started talking about the plans they had for you and Brock, we hatched a new plan and asked Serena to join us."

"So Abby, seducing me was all a plan to get that little scene going?"

"Well not exactly. It wasn't until you were back and the party was going that she came up with that idea. She told us that she was going to take you to the bedroom and fuck you and then come get us."

"Damn the little slut is good!"

"From the way they were talking to me it was obvious all three of them came to the party wanting to get really slutty. I knew from our past that Trish liked using filthy language and even when I was just talking to the other two they were saying some really nasty shit."

"So how did you know I would decide to fuck you?"

"We didn't really. That just worked out. I knew you were a top man so I hoped if I set up the position you would go for it. I have a feeling if you hadn't one of the girls would have either asked or told you too."

"Such hot bitches! I hope we can all get together again."

"I don't know how they feel, but with or without them I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of this hot cock again."

By this point we were both throbbing from the talk and stroking each other. I would have liked to have sucked him but we hadn't showered off from our sweaty sex marathon so that idea was out.

"Um any chance you'd want to share a shower?" He asked rather coyly.

"Sure."

I jumped up and slipped off my shorts and we went into the hall naked. Kyle and I were accustomed to walking around the apartment naked and my feeling was any guests still around would have to deal with it. Kyle's room was empty and I didn't hear any sounds from the other part of the apartment. I figured everyone else had earlier classes. Craig happily accepted the use of a spare toothbrush. It was a small bathroom do I peed while he brushed and he peed while I brushed. It gave me a comfortable intimate feeling sharing the bathroom that way. After our teeth were brushed we shared a long deep good morning kiss.

The shower felt good as did his warm soapy hands. We washed each other thoroughly from head to toe. We paid special attention our hard cocks. My heart was pounding as the cascading water rinsed away the last of the lather from our bodies. I wanted to dominate and fuck him. My urge to take charge of Craig was powerful and something I could not deny. I kissed him hard, forcing my tongue into his mouth. I felt his body tense as I used my tongue to declare my dominance. He did not fight me as I pushed my body against his. Our cocks rubbed together and I pushed him back to the wall. His was sandwiched between me and the slick wet tiles of the shower. I broke the kiss and moved my mouth to his ear while keeping my body pressed tight to him. I ran my tongue around his ear as I spoke.

"Turn around, bitch. I am going to fuck you like a cheap whore!" I snarled in a deep seductive tone.

"Oh god, yes," He gasped.

I moved back just enough so that he could rotate his body. He turned to the wall. He was so close he almost had to press his face to the tiles. I took a step back and grabbed his hips. He pressed his palms to the wall and flexed his knees as I pulled his ass back. I used my leg to nudge his legs wider, opening him up for the coming assault. Since I didn't have a juicy cunt handy I grabbed the shampoo and stuck the tip into his anus. I squeezed the bottle sending a thick glob of hair soap into his rectum. I coated my cock with the shampoo and then pressed the tip to his hole.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" He moaned as I pushed my cock into his ass.

He pushed back as I slowly slid the length of my shaft into him. When his moans began to echo off the shower walls I knew I had found the spot. I ground into him rubbing my cock against his male g spot.

"Oh god you are amazing," He moaned. "Fuck me!"

I drew back and then slammed into him. I worked my cock in and out of his loosening rectal canal. When I closed my eyes I was back on the island in the shower with Adam. I began to drive my cock in and out of him harder and faster. I was fucking Craig the way Adam had begged me to fuck him two days before.

"This is what you wanted wasn't it you little slut?" I growled into Craig's ear as I pounded his ass.

"Oh god yes, I have wanted to be your bitch and have you take charge of my body for a long time, John!" He managed to respond while panting for breath.

His admission, the excitement of the situation and my recollections of being with Adam combined to send me over the edge. My cock erupted sending my seed deep into his bowels. The excitement of the sexual release was almost overshadowed by the excitement of the power I felt coursing through my body. I had totally taken over and dominated a guy that was a Dom himself. I felt as if I was on my way to fulfilling the promise Adam saw in me, at least as far as my personal dealings. I vowed to use the strength and confidence I felt that day to make Adam proud of me in business, also. I continued to fuck Craig until my cock shrunk and slipped from his ass. When I pulled away from him he remained pressed against the wall panting from the climax I didn't even notice he had

I grabbed the soap and washed his ass while he regained his composure. When he was able to stand without holding the wall he turned, took the soap from my hands and knelt in front of me. Without speaking he spent several minutes washing my cock and balls.

When he stood back up he said, "Thank you," And kissed me softly. "I could never have asked you for that, but I wanted it more than you know."

"I guess there is at least one guy you want to sub for after all," I replied confidently as I turned off the shower.

"John, I am yours anytime you want me, with or without an audience."

I didn't know what to say to that. It was an amazing experience that I enjoyed. But I was sure that the intensity was due in large part to the newness. Though I didn't doubt I would fuck him again if the circumstances presented themselves, I wasn't sure I would seek him out for fucking. As we hugged I actually thought it would be nice if the positions were reversed the next time we had sex. But I wasn't confidant that he would feel the same way about topping me. Since we both had class. We dressed and parted ways.

12