They Get Revenge Together

Story Info
After the cruise, they get revenge on Tom.
6.1k words
3.85
84.3k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

Preface:

This story is a continuation of the Cruise story. There are at least two more stories in this series after this one. The characters and all of these stories are fictional. Although the stories are written in the first person, I am not the main character and this is not my marriage. This is all made up.

Some of the comments from the cruise story suggest no one would take this kind of treatment or stand for this. In real life, people in relationships stand for all kinds of things like dishonesty, selfish manipulations, being taken for granted, financial betrayal, sexual betrayal, emotional abuse, physical abuse. Some get out and some take it. Some take it for awhile until it goes past their limits. Some love their spouse so much they deny the truth until it stares them in the face. Imperfect people have imperfect relationships which change as circumstances change. Their relationship is changed forever whether it gets better or worse. After events like this, their relationship never goes back to the way it was before. In the end, they are still imperfect people who go on to live out a different but still imperfect relationship.

In the cruise part of the story series, Glenn felt their marriage was drifting apart. He wanted Barb to be less conservative and prudish. He wanted her to be more sexually available and to use her publicly on their cruise. He was unaware of the ways she had already been changing prior to their cruise. They discovered they both liked to play sexually. Their relationship was changed forever; but where is it going? They got into this mess due to poor communication and hidden personal agendas; how are they handling it now the cruise is over?

******************************

While we were on our cruise, Barb had missed the December meeting of her civic committee. We had agreed on the cruise to deal with Tom Anderson together after we got back home. I had been thinking about different ideas of what we could do to get even with him for pushing Barb to let him use her as his sex toy. I was hurt and angry and I was positive he was going to be also before we were done with him. I had thought about beating the crap out of him; but I did not want to go to jail and hitting Barry had not really made me feel any better either. Tom had used what I loved and valued to hurt me and I wanted to hurt him using what he valued and loved against him.

Barb, being the typical woman, just wanted to forget all about Tom. She would just stop everything with him and it would all just go away. She just wanted to put it all behind us and go on with our lives. First of all, a bully doesn't just go away quietly. They keep pushing harder to keep getting what they want. People make trouble for you because they don't have enough trouble in their own lives. The way to get them to stop is to make enough trouble for them in their own life; they are too busy taking care of it to bother you anymore. And secondly, I needed to get to him, to hurt him, to fix his wagon before I was willing to let it go. If she wanted us to go on, she needed to be part of the us who were going to take care of Tom Anderson. If she wasn't interested in seeing I got what I needed, she wasn't interested in seeing us go on together. Barb decided to help me with OUR plan.

We live in a fairly large town just outside of the big city; but it was easy to find out about the life of Tom Anderson. He, age 39, lived with his wife Jody, age 37, in a nice house in a swank neighborhood. Jody, a petite redhead, was an assistant manager in one of the local banks while he was an aspiring entrepreneur. He was working with several investment enterprises and volunteering in civic groups to get ahead in the local political arena. He had aspirations of a seat on the city council and maybe even mayor. Now I knew how to really hurt him.

THE SETUP:

The next meeting of their civic committee was during the terribly cold snap in January. The group met in a large meeting room in one end of our community center. After normal working hours, it was not kept fully heated to save money. In that cold weather, the meeting promised to be miserably cold and probably a short one. I had Barb wear her wool slacks with a camisole, shirt and sweater under her winter coat. This is not at all the clothing Tom had been requiring her to wear for the meetings. I gave her instructions of what to tell him.

When she showed up to the meeting dressed like that, Tom had a cow. He was angry and disappointed and very verbal about HIS displeasure of her not obeying his rule. He didn't give a crap about her well being. He didn't get to see her panties in her purse before the meeting either. When the meeting was over, she told him everything was off for that evening because it was too cold. He almost became verbally abusive. Barb just turned and walked out to her car leaving him standing there steaming in his own juices.

Over the next month, Tom called Barb three times to reinforce HIS dress code and make sure she was going to show up and get back in line. I knew we had him going. I had Barb wear the button up sweater and skirt he wanted. I even had her put a used pair of her panties in her purse to show him before the meeting.

Tom was so cocky when she came in wearing the demanded clothing. He just knew she was back in his control. Then, just as expected, he demanded her to show him her panties in her purse and she did. But, when the meeting was over and the first person had walked out the door, I walked in to find Tom talking with Barb at one end of the group. I walked over to her and put my arm around her waist telling her we needed to hurry as we were going to be late to meet our friends.

Ignoring Tom, I turned Barb to lead her over to her purse and coat. Tom followed just behind us as if he had something more he wanted to say. I turned to him and looked him in the face and said, "Yes?" He just mumbled something about it could wait until next time and walked away. Now we had him really cranked up being put off two months in a row.

As we were walking out, I noticed two women and one guy looking between us and Tom giggling as they talked quietly between themselves. I pointed them out to Barb and told her they were talking about her and Tom. They obviously knew all about what had been going on. Either they had not been as discreet as she had thought or Tom had been bragging about his conquest.

A few days later, I had Barb call Tom and, while acting coy, get around to inviting Tom and Jody over to our house for a Friday evening get together to "get to know each other better". She made the call. By this time, the cunt hungry bastard was half out of his mind and ready to do almost anything to get together with her. I am sure all he heard were the words "get to know each other better". He accepted immediately and told her he would make it work with his wife.

THE SECRET:

Now, I have got to tell you. Our plan was working and things were coming together. But, MY plan was working too. I had made Barb have sex with me in front of our open drapes when we got home from our cruise. She did it even when she didn't feel like it. I had thought for the moment, "The Queen of Sex had been dethroned." Even as I had said that to myself, I knew it was, "But not really." Barb had never done anything sexually she had not wanted to. She still hadn't and wasn't going to. She had decided to go along with this appearance for now. It still felt to me like her playing some kind of game. I still did not know where this had all come from or what her real agenda was.

I had wondered just what was going on and what Barb was up to. So, I installed two spy cameras in our house. I had them both hooked up to an inexpensive lap top so I could record both audio and video whenever anything was happening in our house. I set them to record during the hours I was at work or out to my events. I also bought a small unit I could hide in the bottom of the makeup bag Barb kept in her purse. It sent out a signal every two minutes which was picked up by a satellite and sent to my laptop giving me a documented record of her location all day long. In the six weeks I had been monitoring, nothing unusual or inappropriate had happened. Barb had been where she was supposed to be. She seemed to be telling the truth. I did find out our dog likes to sleep on our leather sofa when we are not home.

The other part of my plan within our plan was for me to see Barb get fucked by Tom. They had done it in secret and then she wanted to just forget about it. I wanted to not only get even with Tom but also Barb. I wanted her to have to submit to letting me watch while he fucked her and then for her to participate in using that to punish him. I wanted him to know she had betrayed him intending to hurt him. Also, Barb seemed to think without me seeing it, she could sort of pretend it didn't REALLY happen. Well it did, several times too, and she had kept it a secret. Now, I had kept all of this to myself and secret from Barb.

THE MAIN EVENT:

We had decorated the entry of our home with streamers, balloons, and a "Welcome to Our Island" sign to create an island theme. I had Barb buy a special button up top and short skirt island like outfit for the party. I had her get one in a different color in Jody's size too. When they arrived, we greeted them and handed them a tall glass of mango rum punch. It was a half a glass of chilled canned mango juice with two full shots of mango rum and the rest of the glass full of ginger ale. Even I could hardly tell there was any alcohol in this drink. Of course my drink had very little alcohol but I made sure all of theirs had plenty. We had island music playing in the sound system as we chatted making small talk. Jody commented on how tasty the drinks were so I got refills all around.

Both Jody and Tom's eyes were wide taking in Barb's outfit. It was a thin green top which buttoned up the front with four buttons to a low neckline. It matched her short skirt which she wore with no stockings and bare feet. The deep green color accentuated her dark hair color and the low neckline showed lots of cleavage. Barb was obviously braless as her large full tits swayed and bounced as she moved. This made her nipples push out against the thin fabric. I figured Tom's eyes would be fixed on her tits and they were. I noticed Jody took several glances at them herself and I was not sure what to make of that. I couldn't tell if it was upset, envy, or a touch of desire on her part.

Jody was a petite redhead. At a little over five feet tall, her full B maybe small C cup breasts looked proportional with her athletic body. Her face was round and looked pixie like with her button nose and short hair cut. I was drawn to her freckles which covered her face, neck and apparently went on down into her top. She seemed easy going with a casual sense of humor which got more risqué after her second glass of rum punch. I gave Barb the signal to give Jody the tour of the house.

Our plan was to get a few drinks into Jody to loosen her up. With Barb having been through such and experience with Jean, Barb was to encourage Jody to change into the island outfit we bought for her. Hopefully, she would end up like Barb, both braless and pantyless. What Barb didn't know was my spy camera would be picking up the whole event so I could see it all later.

Tom and I remained in the living room and talked about local events for a few minutes until Barb hollered out from the back asking me to refresh their fruit punches. Around the corner from Tom, I mixed up two more drinks with three shots of rum in both of them. I took the drinks back to the girls who were talking and giggling. As I exchanged the new drinks for the empties, Barb gave me the signal the plan was working.

When I went back out to the living room, I told Tom we needed to talk about something. I told him I knew what he had been doing with Barb. I knew how long it had been going on and how far it had progressed. I told him he had two choices and very little time before he needed to choose. The first choice was he could take off his pants and underwear and put his underwear in the top drawer of the cabinet near the end of the hallway. Then, he would be agreeing to go along with the rest of the party which would include him getting to fuck Barb some more. The second choice was to not be willing to go along with the rest of the party and Barb would go back into the back room and begin telling Jody all about what had been going on including all of the gory details. He would never get to touch Barb in any way ever again.

Tom had only a couple of minutes to choose as Barb would be coming out, open the drawer, and look inside. It only took him about 10 seconds to begin to drop his pants. He quickly put his underwear in the drawer and got his slacks back on. A minute later, we heard Barb's voice talking back to Jody as she came down the hallway to look in the drawer. After a quick look, she turned to us and gave Tom a big wink and me a thumbs up. Just as quickly, she was back down the hallway with Jody. We talked for another ten minutes or so until the girls came back into the living room.

Wow! They looked great, Barb in her outfit and Jody in a similar but blue top and skirt. I could easily see Barb's tits sway as she moved across the room somewhat affected by the punch. I wasn't as sure if Jody was also braless as her tits were smaller and more firm. Then Barb told me how Jody had just loved our remodeled master bathroom. This was not such a big statement as we both knew ahead of time she would. It was beautiful. This was the signal to me things had gone completely as planned. Jody was both braless and pantyless in her new outfit. The girls seemed to have become the best of friends during their tour. They stayed close together as we got ready for dinner.

I got everyone another refill of rum punch to go with our dinner. The food was a simple combination of island spicy chicken with a beans and rice dish. We sat around our dinning room table as we ate. With the girls sitting, their low necklines hung a little looser so Tom and I got glimpses of the tops of their breasts. Well the tops of Barb's tits were showing. It reminded me of that dinner on the cruise. Jody's scooped top hung loose enough it was easy to see her freckles went clear down onto her tits. I even got a couple of looks at her strawberry red areolas. Her nipples were erect and pushing out against the thin blue fabric of her top. She was excited.

When dinner was done, the girls quickly gathered the dishes into the sink leaving them for later. I mixed another round of rum punches for everyone. Then we went into the living room where I changed the music to more mellow instrumental songs and turned the lights down a little but not much. I knew the spy camera was picking all this up and I wanted to be able to see it well later. I asked Barb to dance with me. Soon, Tom and Jody were dancing too.

As we danced, I held Barb close to me rubbing my hands up and down her back. Soon, I was caressing her face and neck tipping her face up to me so I could kiss her lips. Into the second song, I began to caress her right tit through her thin top while I kissed her. We looked over to see they were watching us as they kissed. Soon, Tom was caressing Jody's tits and nipples too.

I unbuttoned the top three buttons on Barb's top so I could caress her bare tits. I rolled and pulled her nipple causing her to moan into my mouth as I kissed her. Tom and Jody looked over. Jody had a big eyed look on her face but she let Tom unbutton her top two buttons. She tried to turn them so it wasn't easy for us to see Tom caressing her tits. He continued to kiss her and play with her tits as we did the same.

As the next song started, I asked Tom if he wanted to exchange dance partners. He was quick to accept and maybe a little too quick as Jody seemed a little hesitant. She gently pulled her open top together as I took her into my arms. Barb just let her top hang open as Tom took her into his arms. Both couples started dancing.

I told Jody she was ok and I wouldn't cause her any harm. She looked over to see Tom kissing Barb and caressing her tits. Jody heard Barb moan into Tom's mouth as he pulled her nipples. I told Jody she always does that when he plays with her tits rough like that. Jody asked what I was talking about. I said after their meetings Tom plays with her tits like that. Jody pulled her top completely open and tossed in over the back of the sofa. Jody told me in a voice loud enough for them to hear that even though her tits were smaller, I could have them and do anything to them I wanted to.

I began to caress both of her tits in my hands. They were beautiful all covered with freckles. They had small hot red areolas and hard spikey nipples. I rolled her small hard nipples between my thumbs and fingers bringing a loud moan deep from her throat. I don't know if she really liked it that much or was putting on a show for them. I didn't care. It was fun to do that and I was enjoying it. I continued to kiss her with my tongue in her mouth and play with her tits. Tom had gone back to working Barb's tits over too.

The next time Jody looked over, Tom had his hand up under Barb's skirt playing with her hairy cunt. I told Jody he was playing with her cunt again. She asked Barb if Tom had been playing with her cunt after those meetings. Barb told her yes he had several times. Jody dropped her skirt. Kicking it to the side, she told me I could play with her cunt too.

I took the naked Jody into my arms and kissed her deep with my open mouth. My hands roamed freely all over her body. I caressed her tits and moved down to her bright red pubic hair over her hot red labia. I stroked her cunt lips with the flat of my hand as we "danced". She opened my shirt and pulled it off over my head. She pulled me close so she could rub her firm tits in the hair on my chest and belly. I rubbed two fingers up her slit which was so wet by then I easily pushed them up into her cunt. I lowered my head to suck and lick her nipples as I continued to finger fuck her wet pussy. She was moaning out loud and telling me how good this all felt.

I think she was trying to make Tom jealous but when she looked over, Tom had Barb down on her knees sucking his cock. Jody just stood there for a moment with her mouth open. What I noticed was how small his cock was. It was probably only five inches long and not very thick either. Then Jody asked Barb if she had done that before too. Barb told her Tom had made her do it several times before. Jody asked Tom if he had fucked her too. He said yeah he had a couple of times. Barb told her he had fucked her five times. Jody turned to me and asked me to get naked and take her. I could take her tits and pussy any way I wanted to.

I dropped my slacks and was nude as I had not worn any underwear. As I stepped over to Jody, she took my stiff cock in her hand and pulled me close so she could stick her tongue in my mouth. I thrust my fingers back into her wet cunt. She kissed her way down my neck and my hairy chest to my hard cock. She exclaimed how big and hard my cock was. I am not that big really; probably just seven inches long but I am significantly thicker that he was. I guess, to her, it seemed huge. Possibly, his was the only one she had ever had. I figured it wasn't his cock which had pushed Barb over so easily. It must have been his attitude and the way he had treated her.

Jody took my cock into her mouth; at least as much as she could. It was easy to tell she had not had much practice. She pulled off telling me how good it felt to have her mouth full of cock with the emphasis on the last words. I was sure that was a jab at Tom and I loved it. She slobbered all over the end of my cock while she jacked my shaft off toward her mouth. Jody told me she wanted me to come into her mouth so she could swallow my hot cum. I was guessing she didn't do that for him. I told her I wanted to come in her pussy instead.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers
12