They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan gently pushed her backwards, until she was lying on her back. He kept his finger busy on her clit, making mewling noises escape her throat as he brought his lips to her neck. He kissed each bit of her skin while he slowly set fire to her pussy.

"Ryan, oh god, please," Jasmine begged pulling him against her as she lifted her pussy against his hand.

Ryan nipped at her neck as he let his hand drift down further. When he came to her slit, he was surprised at how wet she was. He couldn't hold back the moan that left his throat as he let his finger slide into her. "Oh Jasmine, yes baby." He groaned slowly sawing his finger in and out.

Jasmine was beside herself with pleasure. "Ryan, fuck, Agh, finger me big brother. Make me cum, please." She lifted her hips against him feeling him slide further into her.

Ryan kept his finger moving slowly inside her even as she clung to him. His cock was throbbing madly against his jeans but once again he ignored it, for the moment he was concentrating on her. When he slid a second finger into her warmth, he groaned loudly as her muscles tightened around him. "Fuck Jasmine, you're so tight baby."

Jasmine chuckled. "That's probably because I'm a virgin."

Ryan kept his fingers moving inside her but looked up in surprise. "You're kidding me."

Jasmine humped against him as she shook her head. "Nope, I've been kissed and fondled a few times but that's about it. Other then Maria's, your fingers are the only ones other then my own that have been inside me."

Somehow Ryan wasn't surprised that his sisters had been playing around. After all him and Alex had been lovers for almost seven years. The thought of his sisters eating each others pussies though had an exhilarating affect on him. His cock hardened harder then before and he growled as he kissed her again. He slammed his fingers hard inside her and was rewarded by an animal growl escaping her throat as she humped her body against him.

"Finger me big brother, fuck, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." Jasmine cried suddenly as she coated his fingers.

Ryan kept his fingers flying in her as he sucked greedily at her mouth with his own. When he felt her start to cum down from her orgasm, he slowly pulled his fingers from her body. His cock was so hard in his jeans that it was actually painful. He moved up on his knees beside her, "take me out Jas, please." He begged looking at her through lust filled eyes.

Jasmine smiled up at him then reached up, and undid his jeans. When she pulled his zipper down, she heard him let out a ragged groan as his cock sprung free. Her eyes widened at his size, "Oh god, you're huge." She said pushing his pants down until they rested against his knees.

Ryan pulled his shirt over his head as his sister looked at him. "Want to suck on it?" he asked leering at her.

Jasmine lifted her eyes to his, and then slowly lowered them back to his hard meat. "Um...Sure," she said softly. He moved closer to her while she reached out grabbing his cock in her soft hand. Ryan moaned at her touch, and then growled when she kissed the head of his cock.

"Oh yea, take me in your mouth sis. Suck on me, please." He cried grabbing the back of her head and pulling her against him.

When he pulled her towards him, Jasmine's mouth slid open and she suddenly had a cock in her mouth for the first time. She took a minute to savor the taste before she slowly bobbed her head up and down over him. "Yea, that's it, suck on me baby." Ryan groaned as he felt her move her mouth over him. He kicked off his shoes then stripped out of his jeans before he moved closer to her and grabbed the back of her head again. He held her head as he slowly pushed her back and forth over his hard cock. He didn't want to choke her but he really wanted to be in her throat.

"Relax your throat." He said looking down at her.

Jasmine lifted her eyes to his, then did as he said. She gasped against him as she felt him slide into her throat. Ryan groaned loudly when he felt her massage him. "Oh yea, that's better." His cock started leaking precum as he slowly withdrew from her mouth then just as slowly pushed back in.

Jasmine wasn't quite sure what to do so she let him slowly fuck her face while she let her tongue move over him. He seemed to like what she was doing however if his moans were any indication. She saw his balls hanging below him and gently took them in her hand. She choked for a minute when Ryan suddenly slammed into her throat but was able to control it the next time. "Sorry." Ryan said making sure to keep his strokes slow. "I didn't mean to choke you."

Jasmine just nodded around him and sucked harder at him. Ryan was enjoying her sucking on him but his eyes kept drifting to her pussy. Her legs were open and he could see her lips peeking at him from under her curls. He maneuvered so he was straddling her head with his cock still buried in her mouth. When he was sure she was going to keep sucking on him, he lowered his upper body until his face was between her legs.

Jasmine couldn't see what he was doing, but she gasped when she suddenly felt his tongue touch her. "Mmmmmmmph..." She moaned against him as she lifted her hips against his probing tongue.

Ryan smiled as he ignored his cock for a moment and drove his tongue deep inside her. Jasmine cried out against him and lifted her hips again. She started humping against him as he slowly tongued her pussy. "Mmmmmmm...MMMMMMM..." Jasmine moaned around his cock as he furiously ate her out. Her breathing quickened and she knew that she was going to cum again. She sucked harder at his cock as she humped her body against his mouth.

Suddenly the cock was gone from her mouth but the mouth on her pussy wasn't. Ryan was eating her out like a man possessed. His tongue was flying inside her while he pinched her clit with his fingers. "Fuck, eat me, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." She screamed as she coated his tongue with her juices.

As Ryan drank her up eagerly, he knew he had to be inside her. He drank up her juices, and then quickly turned his body until he was laying directly over her. "Ryan...what are you doing?" She asked in surprise when she felt his cock pressing at her entrance.

Ryan locked his mouth on hers, kissing her hard as he slowly started to penetrate her body. Jasmine grunted as she felt herself slowly being stretched. "I'm going to fuck you sis." Ryan gasped pulling his mouth from hers even as he continued to slowly push into her.

Jasmine looked up at him wide eyed. "Ryan, I don't think..." her words were cut off as he locked his mouth on hers again, this time driving his tongue deep in her mouth as he suddenly flicked his hips forward, driving through her hymen and burying himself completely inside her.

Jasmine cried out against his mouth as pain went shooting through her body at his sudden impalement. She tore her mouth from his as she moaned in pain and closed her eyes.

Ryan rubbed his hand lightly over her face as he held himself buried inside her. "I'm sorry it hurt Jas, it does the first time. But I'll make it good for you, I promise."

Jasmine flinched as he slowly withdrew, and then cried out when he suddenly moved back into her. "It hurts Ryan." She cried pushing against his chest.

"Easy baby." He cooed kissing her tear stained cheeks. "I'll make it better." He lifted his body off of her making sure to keep his shaft buried inside her. He kissed her softly then reached between them until he was able to grab her clit.

Jasmine lay tensely beneath him as the pain wracked her body. The pain lessened and pleasure started to take its place as Ryan slowly fondled her clit. "Ryan, oh, ugh, Agh, what are you doing to me?" She asked lifting her eyes to his as she wiggled her hips against him.

Ryan smiled as he kept his finger working her clit even as he slowly pushed into her again. He felt her body clinging to him and moaned loudly glad that no one was home but them. He slowly pulled out of her, and then pushed back in. By now, Jasmine was meeting him when he entered her, her breath was coming fast and she was whimpering in need. "Ryan, oh god, I feel so strange."

Ryan kissed her again. "Does it feel good sis?" he moved a bit faster inside her and heard her gasp in surprise and pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck me big brother, it feels so good." She whimpered as she lifted her body against him. He pulled at her clit harder as he started thrusting faster and harder into her waiting well.

Jasmine shrieked in pleasure as he rode her. "Fuck me big brother, oh fuck me." She cried pulling his mouth back to hers.

Ryan kissed her deeply as he pounded her body with his own. When he felt her legs wrap around him, he groaned and pulled his hand off her clit to wrap his own arms around her body as he slammed hard into her. He nibbled at her neck as his cock flew in and out of her clinging pussy. "Fuck, you're tight. I love your pussy sis. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you clinging to me as you cum."

Jasmine was panting as she pummeled her body tightly against his. "Fuck me Ryan. Oh god, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." She cried as her body tightened around him.

Ryan growled against her neck as he felt her tighten around his thrusting cock. He tried to hold back but she was so tight that he buried himself completely inside her as he let go. "Jasmine, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." He screamed as he filled her.

Jasmine's screams echoed his as she came once again.

Maria moved away from her bedroom door. She had gotten off work early and hoped that Jasmine was awake so she could get a good tongue lashing before they went to sleep. But as she watched her brother Ryan fucking her sister, she had a better idea. Ryan could have Jasmine for now, she wanted Alex.

TO BE CONTINUED:

12