They Share Justice Ch. 05

Story Info
She proves her love for him.
4.6k words
4.6
16.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has been one heck of an amazing journey for them, they have finally found each other, they spend as much time together as possible, melding together becoming almost as one, yet at the same time they still maintain their own separate identities. She has been on this magnificent "I'm in love" high since "that" night. She spoke to him last night, and he told her that he has something special planned for her over the weekend; it would be a weekend that she wouldn't ever forget.

Thursday evening, work is finally done for the day; she grabs her briefcase and heads out. Gleefully on her way home, knowing that in a matter of twenty-four hours she would be seeing her lover once again she decides to stop off at the lingerie shop. Walking in she is overwhelmed with all that she sees, not sure just what he may like. Then she spots them; a light pink sheer lace baby doll with matching g-string set; and a Luxe satin and lace Morning Glory Blue corset set; the ultimate lingerie that she feels will gather his attention rather nicely. She purchases them and heads on home.

Arriving at her apartment she opens the door, and finds an envelope that had apparently been slipped under her door. Putting down her bags she picks up the envelope and finds an anonymous letter inside, the letter reads as followed:

"I know all about how your defendant won his case last week. I know all about you and the Judge. I know everything. Both you and the Judge have a lot at stake.

You will meet my demands, and obey my orders, if you want your little fairy tale to continue. Any attempt at all to contact anyone about me will result in some serious consequences."

"I AM WATCHING YOU, RING, RING!"

Just as she finishes reading the letter, her phone rang. She jumped in startled state, as she slowly made her way over to the phone. Reluctantly she answered it.

"Hello"

"Will you agree to what the letter you just read states?" the caller asks in a voice that she did not recognize. She pauses for a moment and rereads the letter not knowing what those dire consequences might be.

"Yes I will agree." She replies.

"Very good, now how do I know that I can trust you not to jeopardize me?"

"I am an officer of the court, if I jeopardize you, then I take the chance of jeopardizing myself, so you can trust me."

"Is that so? Is your conduct proper for an officer of the court?" she pauses for a moment and doesn't answer him. "Well is it?"

"My conduct is no concern of yours. I will do as you have demanded of me."

"Whoring yourself out to a Judge just to win a case. Is that trust worthy conduct?"

"Let me repeat myself, what I do is no concern of yours, I will meet your demands."

"Well from now on what you do is my concern, and you had best lose that little attitude very, very quickly, or you might upset me and trust me you don't want to upset me."

"Are you threatening me?"

"I thought you were smarter than this, of course I am threatening you."

"I don't take to threats lightly."

"I don't care, deal with it or else. Now tell me again how do I know that I can trust you not to jeopardize me?"

"Not only would I be jeopardizing myself, but also the man that I love. And seeing as how you seem to know everything, you know he holds a very high power in the court."

"You expect me to believe that you love him?"

"I do love him, and I would do anything to protect him. I don't so much care about myself, but I do about him."

"Then allow me to help you prove to me that you will obey me. Take off your Blazer." She slowly removes her blazer as she is told. "Good girl, now walk over to the window." She does as told. "Lift your skirt and bend over." She again does as he tells her to. "Do you like showing your ass off to the city?"

"If doing that will protect him, yes."

"Do you like the thought that I am fantasizing about your tasty little ass that you have up against the window and that others may be watching you as well?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you like about it."

" I like how it makes me feel when others watch me. I am by no means ashamed of me, nor do I have any reason to be."

"No you don't."

"Take off some more of that clothes, and if you feel so tempted, touch yourself for me."

"Well may I stand up first?"

"Yes you may." standing, she slowly in a very provocative way, unbuttons her blouse, removing it, unhooks the front of her bra, drops it to the floor, and cups her breasts, pulling out on her nipples.

"That is nice, I'm getting very aroused please continue." slowly her hands trail down her body...removing her skirt, and her thong. She slowly slides her hand between her legs.

"That's it, you will love being my little slut. I see how hot it makes you." she moans softly knowing full well that he's enjoying watching her. "Keep going, I want you to make me cum." placing her foot up onto the windowsill, she exposes herself to him completely as she slides two fingers deep inside herself as she tweaks her right nipple. ": Mmmm I'm stroking my cock watching you. You are so sexy my little slut. I am going to enjoy you very much. And I am certain that you will enjoy me as well."

"Oh really? And what makes you so certain?" She asks in a devilish tone as she works her fingers deeper inside herself.

"Because I know you, and I know how much you love being filled with a hard cock, and having your ass slapped, and your hair pulled."

"Yes your right."

"I know how much you want to be my slut." Suddenly she stops and ponders what he has just said.

"But I'm in love with him...what would make you think that I would want to be with you? Do you think that just because you know what you know you will have the power to deter me from him?"

"I don't care about your feelings for him as long as I can have some of your sweet ass too."

"And just how do you plan to get it?"

"I'm glad that you asked, here is what you will do; tomorrow morning you will receive a package from FedEx, open it and follow the instructions on the note inside."

"Ok, then what will I do?"

"You will find out at that time, as for now I would like to thank you for your sluttish show, and for making me cum. The next time that you make me cum it will be in your mouth." Click.

By this time it's now really late, and she is somewhat tired, however she is still quite turned on from that call. She knows that she can't turn to the judge for the caller told her not to and she can't possibly go to bed all turned on, so she does the next best thing, she heads for a cold shower but instead of the shower doing what she had hoped it would and cool her off, in fact it somehow did the opposite, the feel of the cool water running down her body, over her breasts, causing her nipples to become erect and feel so good, entices her to touch herself. Leaning herself back against the shower wall, her hands explore her body. Cupping her breasts, massaging and kneading them. Her nipples pressing into her palms as she rolls them gently.

The thought of that caller possibly watching her in the shower turned her on even more. Her body screaming internally for much needed relief, her hand slides down her body, over her shaven mound and down the length of her cum laden pussy lips. Placing her foot onto the side of the tub, her fingertips sliding just inside her lips, she slowly enters two fingers deep inside her tunnel. She lets out with a screech as her hips hunch onto her fingers, pushing them deeper inside. Her thumb circling furiously over her engorged clit, her orgasm building in the depths of her stomach as her fingers pummel harder and faster in and out of her pussy. Feeling her wetness growing even more, her thumb applying more pressure to her clit. Her body beginning to rack and shake against the shower wall, her soft screeches turn to loud, echoing screams as her body erupts like a volcano, wave after wave of hard orgasms ripping through her body.

As her body began to settle, she washes up, turns off the water and steps out. Drying herself off, all the wonderful thoughts of what she had just done continuously ran through her head, she didn't care if he had again been watching her, in some strange, yet erotic way it had totally aroused her. Walking into her bedroom she drops her towel at the end of her bed, slips into her satin nightshirt, and slowly climbs into bed. As she lies there trying to get off to sleep, the reality of what she has done this evening finally sets in. She then realizes that she would do just about anything for the man that she loves; but now the question in her mind is should she tell him what she has done or shouldn't she? Finally she drifted off to sleep only to have that same kind of dream, the kind of dream that caused her to wake up very aroused. In her dream it wasn't the anonymous caller that was arousing her, it was in fact her judge that she loves so much.

As the morning dawns she awakens hoping that all that went on last night was just a bad dream. Getting out of bed, she got into her "hang around the house clothes" which consisted of a pair of cut off shorts, and a old baggy T-shirt. Just as she finished dressing, not yet even combing her hair there's a knock on her door. She stopped instantly and hesitated to answer it.

"Who is it?" she calls out.

"Fed Ex ma'am I have a delivery for you." The stranger replies. Walking toward the door she peers through her peep hole to see that it is in fact the Fed Ex man. At that point she realizes that what she had hoped was just a bad dream was in fact reality. Opening the door she accepts the package and signs for it. As she closes the door she suddenly begins to cry. "Oh my god what have I done?" and what do I do now?" she thinks to herself. Yet remembering all that the caller had said to her last night, and knowing that if she didn't do as he instructed she takes the chance of exposing herself as well as her judge. She knows she has no choice but to open this box. Upon opening the package, she finds a note with instructions on the very top. She reads it and the lasts words on the note are, Ring Ring...her phone rings once again.

"Hello"

"Do you understand my instructions?"

"Yes I do." She replies.

"Any questions at all?"

"I don't think so."

"Ok then, I want you to look at the items in the box and tell me if you like them." Looking into the box she pulls out a black low cut haltered jeweled back floor length dress with a very seductive slit up the side, and a pair of black leather five inched heeled step in strap pumps. She also pulled out a black lacey Ribbon and Lace Open-tip Bra set.

"Yes I like them, but what made you choose these for me?"

"Didnt I say that you would enjoy your time with me? Did you doubt me? I know you will enjoy wearing what i sent you. I know that just wearing the clothes will make you wet and you will fantasize about me until the time that i take you." she suddenly gasps softly almost in surprise as she hears him say that to her. Do you want to touch yourself again already? Is that what you did in the shower after we got off the phone?

"Yes."

"What was i doing to you in your dreams last night? Was i gentle? Was i rough? Which did you like better?"

"Oh I'd have to say a little of both which i enjoyed it all."

"I can sense that you are wet now. Touch your wetness for me tell me how feels." She does as he asks and replies, "it feels sooooooo good." "I cant wait I'm almost as excited as you are. You are a very good little slut."

"Why wont you tell me who you are. You send me these notes and yet you dont sign them" he didn't answer her.

"Now go do as you have been instructed, underneath the clothes you will find a bus ticket dont miss the bus."

"I wont."

"Hurry" click

She didn't know what to make of all of this, but if this is what she has been instructed to do, and to wear, then that's what she will do. Heading off into the shower she does as told and shaves herself completely. Getting out of the shower, she packs her bag with all that has been asked of her including her Tommy Girl perfume. She gets dressed in the outfit that he has sent her; She takes her ticket and heads off.

Arriving at the bus terminal, heading inside, she feels a presence around her almost as if someone were watching her. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices a stranger looking at her, not the kind of look of just wanting to look; but the look that tells her he's trying to undress her with his eyes. She goes about her business checking herself in, and checking for any departure delays. Walking to the waiting area, she sits down, and realizes that the very same guy is behind her only off to her right. Her bus number is called, and as she stands and walks toward the door, looking back over her shoulder she sees that he is gone.

Getting on the bus, all of the patrons watch her, some women eye her with disdain, while others eye her with lust, but every man eyes her with lust, and although they can't have her they can want her. Approximately twenty minutes or so pass, and out of nowhere that same guy appears. She sighs a bit, and shakes her head.

"Is anyone sitting with you?" he asks.

"No I am alone."

"Would you mind if I sit here?"

"Go ahead be my guest." He thanks her and sits in the empty seat at the end of the row.

"If you don't mind my asking, where are you heading off to?"

"Up State."

"Do you live there?"

"No I don't."

"Well seeing how wonderfully dressed you are, are you going for business or some other reason?"

"It's a long story and I cannot discuss it with anyone." He slowly moves in closer to her. This isn't what she's wanting, she doesn't want some strange guy hitting on her, all she wants to do is get to her destination and see where it leads her next. Suddenly his hand is on her thigh and moving up. She stops his hand rather suddenly. "Please don't do that, I would really appreciate it if you would keep your hands to yourself."

"Boy for a sexy lady dressed to the hilt riding this bus all alone, you are quite touchy aren't you?"

"Listen, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I will tell you this, I am infact a lady, and I am also an officer of the court, and very much spoken for so there for if you don't want to find yourself in a whole lot of trouble, I would back off. Now please take your hands off of me and don't ever touch me again." Hearing her say this, he instantly took his hands off of her, and didn't say another word for the rest of the trip. As the bus arrives at her destination, just before she stepped in front of him to go passed he stops her.

"I was told to give you this before you leave the bus." He hands her a package.

"What is this?"

"I don't know the exact contents of it, he wouldn't tell me all I was asked to do is give it to you."

"Who gave this to you?"

"That I cannot say." She takes the package and departs from the bus.

As she steps off the bus, she notices a limousine waiting for her. When she walked toward it, the driver opened the trunk and her door from the inside but didn't get out to help her. Putting her bag in the trunk she walks to the open door. Looking inside all she could see what a dark smoke glass between the back and the driver.

"Get in please." Was said in another voice that she didn't recognize. Getting in the door closed behind her and a small cabinet opened. In that cabinet there was a bucket of ice and a bottle of red wine. "Have a drink." She takes a glass from the rack before her and pours herself a drink.

"Where are you taking me?" she asks.

"You will see when we arrive there, until then, no more questions just sit and enjoy that wine." The further the limo driver took her the more nervous she becomes, she pours herself another drink. As they arrive at the final destination, the driver once again opens the trunk and her door. "I was asked to have you bring the bottle, and two glasses with you." She takes the bottle, and the two glasses and heads toward the cabin. As she reaches the door she finds it partially ajar. Pushing it open gently, she notices a soft glow of light in the room. Walking inside she sees all the candles lit around the room, and a path of rose petals leading to the couch. The couch too was covered in those petals. She finds a note left on the table next to the couch.

"Make yourself comfortable, and while you're at it, why don't you watch that video tape that was given to you before you got off the bus." Just then she realized that she left her bag in the trunk of the limo. Walking to the door, she opens it and notices that the limo has left and her bag is sitting on the step. Bringing in her bag she takes out the videotape turns on the T.V. and the V.C.R. and pops in the tape. Little does she know just what is on this tape. As she settles herself onto the couch, and the tape begins she instantly relives all of last night's events. The contents of that tape are of her touching herself in the window last night for her mystery caller. She couldn't help but become aroused all over again. The more she watched, the more she touched herself and pulled her body to the point of no return as her orgasm cut through her body like a hot knife cutting through butter. As her body relaxed, and the effects of the wine took over she drifted off to sleep.

A little while later, she is awakened by the feel of some very familiar lips kissing her, and the scent of Fahrenheit, the cologne that her Judge wears. As she opens her eyes and sees him leaning over her wearing her favorite cranberry "tear away" silk boxers and its matching robe, she didn't know what to say at first after all the nervous time she has been through in the last twenty-four hours...so all she manages to do is wrap her arms around his neck and just hug him. In an instant he wraps his arms around her and holds her.

"Oh my god the last twenty-four hours without you has been pure hell," she whispers in his ear.

"You don't look like you've been through hell, actually you look quite ravishing. And you smell wonderful too"

"But you don't know what I've had to go through to look like this."

"Tell me what happened."

"It was awful, I got home from work last night, I found a note under my door, not signed it was a threatening letter, and no sooner did I read it and the damn phone rang." Then all of a sudden she realizes what she's saying and she instantly stopped talking.

"And what happened? Who called you?"

"I can't tell you anymore...I don't want trouble." he reaches into his pocket and pulls out something that looks like a beeper, he speaks into it and in the voice that she didn't recognize before he says "can you tell me?"

""Oh my god" is all she manages to say.

"Well do you like my cabin, and how i prepared it for you?"

"Yes its beautiful here...and suddenly it hits her that the one that called her last night was him...she just stopped and stared at him..."It was you the whole time?? It was you that scared me like that?"

"I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to scare you, I wanted to accomplish two things, 1st I had to make sure that you weren't just using me, and 2nd I knew how much you would enjoy the role play. I know you did enjoy it after all I did capture it all on tape.

"Yesssssss that i did" she replies actually rather embarrassed.

"So tell me are you at all disappointed that it was me the whole time and not another lover for you?"

"Nooooooooo I'm so glad it was you."

"In that case why don't you show me how glad you are." He replies with a devilish grin.

"Oh really? She stands before him, sliding her hands inside his robe, gliding her hands up over his chest. "After you were so naughty and scared me the way that you did, you want me to show you just how glad I am?" she asks in a sexy soft devious tone. He moans softly, their eyes lock onto each other becoming as one.

12