Thighway to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Oh fuck!" She purred, the surprised pleasure clearly etched within the sound of her voice. "Oh...My...God!" She mewled unabashedly.

I felt her silken liquid suddenly increase, bathing not only my fingers, but my tongue as I sought to drink her essence, reveling in the fresh abundance of "cunt-candy" that now greeted me.

I know I lost track of the number of times that I brought her to the edge of sweetness before backing away. By now she was a non-stop bundle of quivering sensations and nerves, each one aflame with the need to finally achieve climax, seeking release.

"Please! Please! Let me cum! Let me cum!" She begged.

As her cry of pleasure filled the inside of the car, filtering out into the night, I granted her wish.

#

All the way to Flagstaff, Tanya sat next to me playing with my re-aroused cock, keeping me not only alert, but also teetering on the edge of pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you silly when we get inside the room," she announced.

"I already feel silly," I responded. "I can't believe I'm feeling the way that I am as it is. Or that I'm actually enjoying the way that I do feel!"

As she had played with me, I had also periodically done with her, keeping her wet, her juices flowing in abundance, soaking the seat of my car, not caring that she was.

"I'm really going to enjoy slipping my pussy over your prick," she continued.

"And I'm going to enjoy slipping my cock deep inside your pussy," I returned in the naughty banter we were now enjoying with one another.

Verbally, we mind-fucked one another as we drove along, Flagstaff growing ever closer, but yet not close enough as we vocally assaulted one another with our minds.

"Your cock is so hard, so thick...throbbing inside me as I suck it with my pussy," she went on.

"Hmmm yes, your cunt feels like satin, so liquid, so smooth and silky. I can feel my prick sliding into it, bathing in it...feeling your heat!"

"Fuck!" Tanya said. "Are we there yet?" She asked in her best child-like voice.

"Almost!" I promised her as we saw the lights of the city just ahead.

"Good thing, because I am too," she smiled seductively as she sat thumping her clit with her finger.

#

We made love long into the night. Repeating all that we had done or experienced together. When I entered her for the first time, it felt exactly the way that we'd verbally experienced with one another.

Sleeping late, well into the morning, we were famished, devouring our breakfast before heading on towards Phoenix.

Several times along the way we played. My prick now actually growing tender, slightly sore, as she had rubbed me raw in some places. She too however had finally reached her fill, a numbness driving away the lust that had consumed her almost from the beginning.

Sadly, we reached Phoenix. Our time together had come to an end, though each of us reluctant to see it actually happen.

I couldn't risk her contacting me. There was much I hadn't told her, but I felt even then she already knew.

"Is there someway I can reach you?" I asked.

She scribbled down her brother's number in Tucson. "If you're ever in town," she offered quietly.

"I will be," I responded just as softly. "We have an office there. I'll be heading there in less than a month now."

"Call me when you do."

I kissed her briefly, watching her head towards the bus I had paid a ticket for, knowing now that she would be safe the rest of the way, wishing only that I could have driven her to Tucson myself.

She stopped at the entrance to the door of the bus turning towards me, grinning. "No worries, he's ugly," she said. Then she bounded up inside disappearing from view.

#

As luck would have it, I lost that tiny slip of paper with her brothers phone number on it. Having never even gotten her last name, I had no way of contacting or reaching her. As I thought upon it later, I took that as a sign that it was best that I hadn't.

Weeks later, as I arrived in Tucson, I couldn't help but wonder about her, thinking about her, glancing at nearly every woman I passed as I drove along the street towards our offices.

"Just as well," I thought, reminding myself. Too old for her really, anyway...it was better left an erotic memory. Though one in which I would hold deeply within my heart forever.

Escorted to the conference room, I soon met everyone in attendance and we got down to business.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Oh Jack? This is Miss Peterson, She's our new Marketing Director."

Turning in my seat to face her, I gawked...staring.

Before me stood a beautiful, professionally dressed, mature looking woman.

"Call me Tanya," she said smiling. "All my friends do."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
12