Thin Curtains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other event that really stands out even to this day concerns a vibrator. He told me one night that he had splurged and bought a vibrator (after all my stories concerning them) but hadn't told her yet. He was going on a short trip that was going to keep him overnight. I convinced him not to give it to her, but rather call her the night he was gone and tell her where it was so she could use it while he was gone and could tell him all about it the next night. He actually did it.

She had a very set pattern (of which I was well aware) of taking a shower at exactly nine at night. I was there that night outside, hoping for a show. About 20 minutes after she got out of the shower the phone rang and she was obviously talking to him. Her eyes got sort of big all of a sudden and she went over and looked behind their couch.

She pulled out the vibrator. Even though she was laughing over the phone with him, in fact she was examining it very carefully. She even turned it on so he could hear it and eventually hung up the phone. She laid it aside and watched TV off and on but continued to go back to it, holding it, turning it off and on, rubbing it on her hand, leg, face etc.

Finally, she slid her top down, exposing a breast. As she ran the vibrator over her nipple, there was an audible gasp that I heard even outside. She worked over both breasts for a long while, most of the time with her mouth hanging open and eyes closed, before she eased it down her stomach until she hit the mother load. It was almost instant!

Her body arched, her mouth stayed open with huge moans coming out, and away she went. I have been with a lot of women in my life but I don't think I can remember a woman coming as hard as she did after a few minutes. It was loud and hard, her body frozen in an arc that lifted her ass off the couch for a long time.

I can't tell you how many times she came that night, but it was all night. I didn't go home until late in the morning. He later told me it had become an important part of their sex life, always producing shattering orgasms from her. I didn't say, "I know."

All of this kept up for a total of fourteen months. Then first they, then I, got reassigned and I never heard from them again. Shortly after they left, the reality of what had transpired over the months set in and I had at least some regrets over it. Maybe I had abused them a little.

I'm a slow learner. Right after they left I got involved with a married woman and it didn't pan out well at all. That's another story.

Later, as I was driving all the way from Key West to the West Coast, I started really, really thinking about those two. I had looked through their window for over a year without ever being detected or even coming close. Even though we never screwed, there had been an enormous amount of touching and foreplay going on, never getting caught even though I really took some chances. I would mention a scenario and, almost always, have it played out for me. She obviously enjoyed attention from other men. (Maybe with his knowledge?) I did spend a lot of money on them.

H-m-m-m. Maybe THEY weren't the ones being played!! I just started laughing.

12