Things Change Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother has all her children home.
6.3k words
4.49
106k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KEaster46
KEaster46
399 Followers

Wednesday Marline and David arrived home to fine their rooms all cleaned and ready for them. But all they had time to do was drop the luggage and get cleaned up while I went to town pick up a rental van for our trip to the Army base. I had checked and Danny would be able to come home on leave for ten days after graduation from boot camp. I did not think that all four of us could travel in my Jaguar with Danny’s bags. So I rented a van big enough for us to be comfortable in and Danny’s bags.

The graduation was not till near sunset with what was called a Sunset parade to finish it off. So I had made reservations at a nice motel just a few miles from the base. We would stay there over night and get a fresh start in the morning for the trip home. I was really looking forward to a nice long visit with my children and possibly a better relationship in other ways as well.

Marline and David seemed interested in my changing the third floor into two apartments. I wondered if it was because I had found the pictures up there and maybe they wondered if I had of if someone else had found the pictures of my lovely children joined in sexual acts. That part of the house had been unused for many years and I never suspected my kids were using it for a sex party whenever I was out. As I departed for the car rental agency I thought I saw a wink between David and Marline. I was out the drive way before I thought maybe they were up there right now doing things for old times. If I returned and found them in compromising situations that might be a nice way to get involved with them. But if I returned and they were setting in the den drinking coffee how would I explain it. Oh well I’ll still get involved with my kids sexual togetherness later. I felt sure it would all work out in the end.

What I did not know was that the minute I was out of the house David called Timothy and it came out that Timothy had screwed me and in fact he and I had found the pictures and Timothy said he was looking forward to another party with me an the kids if they wanted to. Marline was so surprised she just would not believe her Mother the prude would get involved with a friend of the family let alone a much younger man.


However David knew it was the truth and he at his young age had picked up on my loneliness. So it was easy for David to see where once I was alone I came apart so to speak and not only let Timothy screw me but was out seeking man companions and having recreational sex. After the talk with Timothy David talked to Marline and got her to see how it was for me. He pointed out I had not had a male friend all the years I raised them and made sure they were safe and taken care of. But it was the matter of my finding the pictures that got the two of them talking in serious tones. David said they should come clean and tell the truth and see what I had to say or do if I wanted to do anything at all. They agreed it was time for Mother to know they were having an incest relationship and give good old Mom a chance to join in or not her choice. They know we had a long drive but there just might be enough time to see this trough one time before we departed.

Marline and David planed well and were ready to put on a little show for me just as I walked in the door. I always come in the back door through the kitchen and as you step up on the porch one can see into the Den. The picture I saw was one of my daughter on all fours with David behind her holding her by both hips and pounding her doggie style. As I stood there this picture took my breath away but set my heart racing. I knew what they wee doing besides fucking and it brought a smile to my face. I dashed into the den and dropped my clothing as I went. There was no sign of embarrassment in any ones eyes. However there was a trace of surprise on both there faces as they saw my shaved pussy.

I dropped to my knees beside David and hugged him slipping my hand under his balls and letting my finger tips feel the wetness along his cock.

“Mom, we were hoping you might join us.” David said circling my waist with a strong arm. Pulling me close he said “Mom get down beside Marline and I will do you both.” I did as he asked and in a flash he moved from Marline to me and quickly found my pussy wet wild and willing to accept him.

His powerful cock plowed into me slamming in to the hilt bracing his belly flat on my ass. Marline turned to hug me around the shoulders and say “Mom oh, Mom your so fucking sexy you’re beautiful and what a great body. I love our tits.” She then cupped one breast in her hand and squeezed it firmly while with her other hand she reached back and ran a finger along the crack of my ass letting her finger pause on my tight little hole. She said “David I do believe our mother has recently been fucked in the ass. Take a look. What do you think?” she said rather loudly.


He slowed down his rapid movements and patted my ass and only whistled. “Oh god” I cried as David drove so deep I think he hit some thing and it felt very arousing. I was shaking, pushing back and ringing my head from side to side.

Marline said “Fuck her David, Fuck the shit out of Mom. She is going to cum. Screw her hard. Fuck her David fuck her hard.”

It was so wonderful my son was behind me with his lovely cock deep in me. God it was so exciting I was overcome with love, lust and depraved joy. Marline slipped down in front of me placing her pussy just inches from my face. I was feeling my son swell in side of me and this feeling was so erotic and I was fast becoming wildly aroused. But this did not stop me from lifting my daughter’s ass in both hands to place my mouth over her seeping pussy. Marline screamed “Mom, Mom suck my cunt.” David yelled wildly and I felt a warm sensation fill me. The very thought of my son’s sperm was filling my pussy and I was licking my daughters cunt drove me over the top and I exploded like never before. Marline grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth tight against her pussy. I could not breath, my nose and mouth was covered with her essences. David pounded me as he filled my pussy until I felt the warm stuff running down my legs. I pulled back gasping for my breath. Marline was spurting a clear fluid so hard it splashed on my face. I licked the juice. David was slowing then he fell across my back. I fell off to the side. Three well fucked lovers tumbled in a heap.

David was the first to move he got up and on unsteady legs he mumbled and went off for a shower. I said I was going to shower too. Marline stopped me by gripping my arm. “Wait” She said as she pulled me back down the bed. Marline lifted my legs and quickly covered my dripping pussy with her mouth and licked David’s sperm from my saturated pussy.

I watched Marline lick my juices and David’s divine cum from my pussy and want had run down between the cheeks of my ass. My daughters tongue titillated all the nerve ending around my well fucked ass of the last few days. Marline smiled as she dropped my legs and stood up. I thought I owe you my little darling.

Less than an hour later we were off driving down the interstate. David drove first while I rested on the long seat in the rear with Marline reading up front with David. My eyes were closed but I was not asleep when I heard Marline ask David “How was it, was Mom a pretty good fuck?”


She did not wait for an answer before she asks “How do you think Mom will like taking you and Danny on at the same time. I fine it hard to believe our Mother is fucking her own sons. And did you see he way she dove into my cunt I swear Mom has been playing this lesbian cunt game long before today. I just can not believe the change just since we went away to school. Wow, you talk about things changing I’ll say they sure have.

Resting quietly I let my mind drift off to fantasy land where I was standing naked before my two sons. They were letting their eyes devour me from head to foot. I turned so they could see my nakedness from all sides. I lifted my arms above my head shaking my breast for their delight. Dropping one hand to my hairy mound I parted my sweet lips with two fingers so they could see the pink wetness hiding there. The van hit a rather large pot hole bringing me back life. Setting up I said “Are we any where we can stop I need to use a restroom.”

“Sure Mom there is a truck stop just ahead.” David said.

Marline and I returned to the store and found the coffee machine. Marline carries two cups and I one. I paid and when I turned to go there in all his powerful glory was Fred. I knew he owned a large truck company but never thought I would run across him out here. He smiled offered me a hand and said “Hello, Karen, how nice to see you again. Honey is here somewhere. Would you like to say Hi?”

“Hello Fred, nice to see you too. I really must be going but please say Hi. To Honey for me.” I said looking at Fred remembering a wonderful time.

‘Mom are you going to introduce me?” Marline asked.

“Oh, I am sorry Fred; this is my daughter Marline and we are on our way to my son’s graduation from Army Boot camp.” I said.

Fred smiled at Marline and they shook hands. I could see in both their eyes there were unanswered questions. But Fred did not push for answers and we parted with out me having to explain my knowing Fred.

Handing David one of the coffees I said “I’ll drive for a while.”

David laid down in the back Marline still sat up front with her legs under her. I could tell she wanted to ask me about Fred and also “Who the hell Honey was”


It was getting dark and I was ready to stop but I thought we could go ahead and drive on in as we had reservations for tomorrow but I felt even if we got in late it would be better to already have a room for after the evening graduation and Sun Set parade. Fishing my cell phone out of my hand bag I called he motel to see if we could get a room tonight. As luck would have it there was a late cancellation and yes they would hold the room till we got there.

It was after midnight when we arrived. The clerk was helpful in that she said the room we were getting tonight was a bigger room then the one reserved for us and there was a nice adjoining room to it.

Luggage in hand we found a nice suite with two king beds in one room and two queens in the other room. This was more room than we needed but I wanted to sleep alone tonight and have a nice place for Danny his first night off base. To the world it looked like Mother and Daughter in one room and the two boys in the other. However that was not how it was going to be if I had my way.

Marline and David left me as I headed for the shower. The fine hot spray left like red-hot bbs hitting my skin. I turned my back to enjoy the tingle on my back side. A good scrub and I started to feel much better. By the time I stepped out I was almost alive again. The towels were thick and fluffy. My hair looked wild after the hair blower did its thing. I stood naked looking from my night gown to my shorts and blouse I had laid out for tomorrow. I listen at the door between the rooms and heard nothing. I guessed they were in bed already.

The clerk said the lounge was open till two and so I had forty five minutes to enjoy some music and have a few drinks to help me sleep better. However when I walked in I was dressed I tight jeans and a white nearly see though blouse. A woman can change her mind.

It was Thursday night and from the looks of things a lot of people were getting an early start on the weekend. I took a seat at the bar at the far end so I could see most of the lounge and see the band stand. A three piece group was playing a well rounded mix of new rock and golden oldies. It fitted the mixed group of patrons as they ranged from barely legal to over sixty. My drink arrived and turned back to the bar dropped a twenty on the bar when the bartender said “Its paid for.”

I smiled and asked “Who shell I think for this.”

“If you don’t mind I was the culprit.” Came a voice from behind me.


Turning to see the culprit I looked into a strong jawed tall Army Sergeant Major’s dark eyes. He held an Army cap under his arm while holding a drink in his other hand. His smile was broad and his teeth were pearly white. His hair was cut so short I was not sure if he was balding or not. I got the feeling we each were measuring the other up for good reason.

He was wondering if he could get lucky and I was wondering if this handsome devil knew my son. Also he looked like he could give a girl a good time. I also wondered if the skin on his dick was a light as on the parts I could see. For a black man he was smooth and easy speaking. Sure of him self and I thought even if I turned him down he would not think it a loose but a battle yet not won.

I blinked, smiled and waved at the stool next to me. Small talk ensued and I was totally taken with his charm, good looks and easy smile. With out saying a word off color he let me know he was very interested in my body and not my mind. At some point I reached out and rested my hand on his thigh. Just as I suspected it was long, thick and about half hard. He asked “Do you have a room here? And are you alone?”

I said “Yes and no. I came here for my son’s graduation tomorrow and brought my other son and daughter with me. However they are in the adjoining room. So you see there is a problem.” I did not turn him down outright but I wanted to point out I thought it a bad idea to fuck around with my kids next door.

He smiled and said “I can be as quiet as a mouse. I am trained in stealth.”

“Maybe you are but I am not. I have a hard time not expressing my pleasure if you know what I mean.” I said in a half laugh.

“Oh, I see you’re a screamer. I think I can fix that if you’ll allow me to show you how?” he said.

I thought what the hell told him my room number and said “If the door is open come on in. If it is locked please walk away and be a gentleman about it. Do I have your word on that?”

“Of course Dear lady of course.” He smiled as I departed.

Checking the adjoining door again I still heard not a sound. So I left the door ajar and slipped out of my jeans and blouse.


The door swung open and closed leaving the room in a dim light from a security light just out side. He did not make a sound as he approached the bed. I could feel his eyes adjusting to the dimmer light. “Oh, my god” was the only words he said before carefully removing his cloths and placing them over a chair.

He again stood by the bed. This time he proudly stood so I could see his out line. His body was straight with the exception of a long thick cock sticking out and pointing slightly upward. The head was pronounced and I thought it beautiful. I reached out taking his gorgeous cock in my hand. I told him to stand there. I moved to the edge of the bed and sat there holding his cock in both hands. Pushing the foreskin back I popped the head into my mouth. Taking this instrument of joy into my mouth was so exciting I went wild. I gave him the best blow job I ever gave any man.

I felt him shiver and not from the cold either. His balls were heavy large and covered with thick impenetrable hair. Very carefully I rubbed that spot between his balls and his puckered ass. This I have found can be very erotic for some men and he seemed to be one of them. His balls jerked up his cock shuddered and a warm steady stream of sweet cum filled my mouth. He did not cum as most men not in fearsome powerful spurts no his came slowly but steady. I could swallow it with out loosing a drop.

“What a perfectly elegant blow job. My Dear you’re a splendid cocksucker if I ever saw one.” He said in a soft gentle voice. “Now let me return he delightful experience to a special lady.”

He laid me back on the bed and squatted on the floor with his head between my legs. His tongue was long and strong it darted in and around my pussy lips like a frighten snake. His fingers were pulling my cunt apart so the serpent could wiggle in deeper. This man was an expert and he was not just licking my pussy he was literally fucking me with his tongue. I had my hands on his head pulling him closer. I started to scream but only got out a mild squeal. His mouth never left my cunt but some how he reached up and pressed a finger to each side of my lower jaw and this seem to cut off my scream. It did not hurt for all I felt was the tip of his fingers.

I shivered; shook lifted my ass off the bed and sent a stream of juice pouring forth. He devoured me, licked me clean and then we both rested.

“I would love to fuck you but I must go. Please forgive me?” was all he said before he departed. I was going to ask him if he knew my son but I knew it was a big base.


The sun was up and I had slept like baby till after ten. I knocked on the door and got no answer. Pushing it open I found a note telling me my children were down in the lounge having breakfast and to join them.

I slipped on the jeans and blouse from last night and joined them. The coffee was hot and good and I was famished. Marline said “Mom I can see right through that blouse. It may have been OK for last night but not in day light with out a bra.” She tapped David on the hand and said “Would you look at your mother nipples they show right through.”

“Nice nipples they are too.” David conceded. “Yes and very nice tits too I must say.” He laughed.

“How did you know I wore this blouse last night? I thought you kids were sleeping.” I said.

Marline smiled and said “No Mother dear, we were down in the pool and with that glass wall we saw you going into the bar. We thought about joining you but David got all hot and bothered so we went back to the room found the adjoining door locked and guessed you made some one happy. Was it a girl or man Mom?”

I ignored her question and said “After breakfast I want to go shopping since we don’t have to be on bases until five o’clock. Do either of you want to go along?

David said “No way, I will stay right here and enjoy TV and maybe the weight room.” Marline agreed to go and an hour later we were headed down town to the local mall.

Several hundred dollars later Marline and I were walking across the parking lot toward the van. Bags and boxes in hand we walked past a very long and luxurious motor home. The door swung open and Fred stepped out followed by Honey. “Well Hello again. See you and your beautiful daughter are doing what women do best.” Fred said.

“Never mind him. He does not know how to shop.” Honey said. Extending hand out to Marline Honey said “Hi, I am Honey. Fred told me about meeting you at the truck stop. Please come in and visit for a moment.” I started to say we had to go but Marline was up on the first step going in the motor home.

The coach was very wide inside with the expanding sides. Fred took the bags and placed them up in the driver’s area.


Fred set me down at the kitchen able and slipped in next to me. Honey was taken by the arm and pulled in the back. Honey wanted to show Marline the rest of the coach. As soon as Marline was out of sight Fred put an arm around me pulling me near. He kissed me and as much as I wanted to resist I felt the pangs of lust twisting in my abdomen. Fred had the buttons undone, his hand inside my blouse arousing my nipples as only he could do. Old Mr. Fast hands had me warm and shivering at the same time.

My mind was floating back to the night I spent with Fred and Honey. How he made me feel how Honey made me feel as I felt his cock in my hand. God he was so hard, so thick and the wide head that rubbed my pussy so excitingly.

Fred stood; his cock was there, right there in front of me I had no choice at all I blindly wickedly took his cook into my mouth. I forgot all about my daughter and Honey. I was lost in a world of lust and desire laced with emotions so strong I sucked his cock passed my throat so his cum would go directly to my gut. I was such a fucking whore bitch. I did not care abut anything but my own pleasure and needs. I heard Fred say “Gayle you’re the best. But don’t make me cum I want some of that fabulous pussy.”

KEaster46
KEaster46
399 Followers
12