Things to Be Thankful For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I cut in?" B tapped Helen on the shoulder and waited for her turn. I hugged her every bit as warmly as I'd embraced my daughter. If B's family never got over their sulk, I didn't care – I'll adopt her. "Bye bye Meg." She murmured, kissing my neck. I hoped the neighbours didn't see that. "It's been awesome. You will come to New York very soon. Right?"

"Soon. I promised." I patted her bottom: the car hid that from any neighbours. I noticed over B's shoulder that Parry was getting even bolder with Helen. His hand was up her skirt, stroking her cheek. "What did my husband say to make you giggle?"

"He asked if I'd got past your defences last night. I told him he'd have to wait for the movie. Are you going to show him?"

"Eventually. After I've played hard-to-get awhile."

"If you do decide to give in all the way, please please please wait until we're there to watch." B had been very persuasive last night and I'd conceded enough ground to let her push a slim vibrator into my bottom. I confess I was surprised I enjoyed the sensation.

"I promise. If I ever let Parry have his way with my bottom, you'll all be there."

"Be there for what?" Eric had come to join the farewells. He used his masculine advantage to move B aside and lifted me off the ground as he kissed me goodbye.

"I'll tell you later." B said because I was too busy to talk right then and Helen and Parry were closing in on us. Eric set me back on my feet, though my legs were somewhat shaky now, the girls got into the back of the car and the men got into the front.

I was left waving from the porch as Parry backed out of the driveway to take them to the airport.

* * * * *

"Parry?" We were having dinner that evening.

"Yes Darling?"

"Helen seemed very tender this morning. She could hardly walk."

"Neither could you as I recall."

"I have an excuse: Eric had me three times last night." And not the slow, gentle technique he'd treated me with that morning.

"And?"

"And you've never left me that sore. What did you do to her?" I was curious and, truth to tell, a little jealous that she got better performance out of Parry than I've ever managed.

"I spanked her. Hard."

"Spanked her?" I'd never suspected my husband had an interest in that sort of thing.

"For being such a bad girl. She was long overdue for it. Anyway, it's part of my fee for managing her immoral earnings: I get the use of her bottom. No stipulation was made as to how I use it so I got her over my knees and spanked her bare ass until my hand was numb."

"Parry, why?".

"Because she asked me to. I would have stopped anytime – tried twice – but she begged me to carry on. She said I should punish her for being a dirty little whore. Her words, not mine."

"Perhaps we should have been harder on her when we had the chance." I was beginning to think maybe what had led Helen into such a bizarre lifestyle was our lenience as parents.

"Wash your mouth out!" It was Parry's turn to look shocked. "Helen is brilliant, self-possessed and beautiful. I wouldn't have her any other way. Authoritarian parenting wouldn't have stopped her being attracted to girls but might have stopped her acting on her desires. That would only make her unhappy and unfulfilled."

"So you spanked your daughter because she wanted you to, and you didn't enjoy it one little bit?"

"I didn't say that. It was, on one level, very stimulating." Parry looked sheepish. "Hearing her sobbing and crying as I turned her bottom red was seriously arousing. We made love afterwards – after she'd cuddled up to me for a few minutes and stopped crying – Gentle as I was, her bottom was so sore she squirmed and gasped under me and the heat of her pussy was like nothing I've ever experienced. It was amazing. Even when she started crying again, I couldn't have stopped for anything.

And she came several times before I did so it was good for her too."

"All these years, I didn't know my husband was a sadist."

"All these years, I didn't know my wife was an incestuous lesbian and my daughter was a prostitute."

"We're a very screwed up family." I reached for Parry's hand and squeezed it.

"Not as screwed up as some of Helen's clients. Did she tell you about Eric's father?"

"No. What about him?"

"He was one of her first customers: A seriously perverted individual. Apparently, he bought her some of those Belgian chocolates you like so much - Darling, you may never want another one after hearing this."

"Go on." I didn't care about chocolate right now. I'd heard a lot about Helen's sex life but nothing about her selling herself and I really wanted to know what was worth five thousand a night.

"He pushed the chocolates up her ass then took her to dinner. After dinner, when the chocolate was well and truly melted, for desert he had her squat over his face and shit in his mouth. It was just chocolate of course, but still…" Parry made a face. I suspect I did too.

"That's so gross." An understatement.

"Helen says she enjoyed it. She's really into being used sexually. She said being sodomized by me – or rather butt-fucked by her daddy - ticked a lot of boxes for kinkiness."

"And what B did straight afterwards was, if anything, more gross than the thing with the chocolates." I remembered B probing Helen's recently vacated anus with her tongue, lapping up Parry's semen.

"Oh, that! They took turns. After Eric took you away, B let me do her too and Helen cleaned up. Meg, I don't think I could ask those girls to do anything that they'd baulk at. They pride themselves on being up for anything. Helen may be a prostitute-"

"She prefers the term whore."

"So she does. Last night she insisted on being Daddy's little whore.

Helen may be a whore, but she's a damned good whore. By the time we see her again, she'll have made a million dollars out of it. The way she tells it, only about half that money was earned with her pussy. Her ass is very popular."

"You and Eric spent a lot of time in the den yesterday. Were you looking at dirty pictures on your computer?" I changed the subject.

"Eric's made me an offer. He needs an executive officer for all the companies he inherited. He says he has neither the acumen nor the inclination to be the head of all that."

"And he's offered you the job?"

"It would mean relocating to New York, at least during the week. I'd have the use of the jet though, and an obscene amount of money."

"Everything else has been obscene lately. Are you tempted?"

"Only if you came too."

"Parry. I have work to do here. Three projects and two more tendered for."

"As Eric's consigliore, I'd be able to offer you the job of auditing and oversight of all the IT departments in the group. Challenging, I know, but rewarding."

"Could I finish the projects I'm working on first?"

"Of course."

"And does Eric know about this offer?"

"I told him it was a condition of my taking the CEO job. He said I had full authority to make any deals I needed to, just as long as he didn't have to do any more meetings."

"Where would we live?"

"Eric suggested the penthouse, with them. 'One big happy family' was the phrase he used. But if you prefer, we can get an apartment of our own." Parry stood up.

"I know what you'd prefer. This weekend has ruined our sex life. Where are you going?"

Parry turned at the door. "To type up my resignation. Then I'm going to prove to you that our sex life has not been ruined."

"I may still be a little too tender for that." I was more than a little tender. Eric had been merciless and I hadn't felt this sore in the crotch since Helen was born, but I wouldn't have missed last night for anything.

"Then I'll kiss it better. Leave the dishes and go and draw yourself a hot tub. A soak will do you the world of good. I'll be up soon." Parry had that authoritative tone in his voice that I used to defy on principal, but not this time. A hot tub was a good idea.

"Yes Darling. I'll be waiting."