Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
He thinks they're over.
3.5k words
4.18
35.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 07 - Bet on Brunch

It was a gloomy Friday afternoon as I sat at my desk, waiting for the weekend. I thought back to the events of last Friday and the party I had attended with Penny. It was still kind of a haze, but what a time it had been. I was unsure where things stood with Penny or Emma, as I had not heard from either of them over the past 7 days. I thought back over how I left Penny at the end of the evening and how she was on her way to see Emma as I left.

Not wanting to dwell on it too much, I packed up my briefcase and left the office, ready to begin my weekend. I was looking forward to some beers with the guys and some quality sleep time. As I unlocked my car and put my briefcase inside, my cell phone started to go off. I sat in the driver's seat and looked at the phone. A new text message had arrived. I quickly navigated to the new message and read:

Brunch Tomorrow. Highway diner near my house. 10am. Emma.

So much for getting some quality sleep. I headed home and tried to put it out of my mind. Not possible. It consumed my every thought until the next morning. I woke and showered, allowing myself plenty of time and ensuring that I would not be late. I left the house in plenty of time and arrived at the diner 10 minutes early. As I went inside I saw the Emma was already there. She was sitting in a corner booth sipping a cup of coffee. She instantly noticed me and motioned with her eyes for me to join her. I slowly walked to where she was sitting and sat across from her, not knowing what to expect.

"Early as usual," she commented.

"I would hate to keep you waiting," I replied.

"You look nervous," she observed.

"I assume I know what's coming," I admitted.

"You have no idea what's coming," she declared.

"Go on," I urged.

"It's not over between us," she confirmed. "Penny did tell me what happened, but I am not upset by and, frankly, neither is she. Your play was a gamble, but it was really confident. I liked it. I liked it so much that we are going to use it as an example."

"How do mean," I questioned.

"Since you like to gamble, that's exactly what we are going to do," she announced. "We are going back to my house to play a very high stakes game of poker."

"Will Penny be joining us," I asked, fishing for more information.

"Not today, stud," she revealed. "But she's not done with you either, so relax."

"Anything you say," I surrendered.

"Ok then, meet me at my place in 20 minutes," she instructed.

Emma then got up and walked out of the diner. Her long black overcoat hid her gorgeous frame as she left, but I was intrigued. I sat at the diner and put back 2 cups of coffee before paying and leaving. I drove over to Emma's house, parking in the plaza around the corner as usual. I walked to the front door and was about to ring the bell when I noticed a note taped to the front door. I opened the note and read it.

Come in, lock the front door and proceed to the basement.

Doing as the note instructed, I entered the house through the unlocked front door. I turned and closed the door behind me, locking it. I strode lightly across the hardwood floor toward the door for the basement. I opened and noticed that the light was already on. I began to descend down the stairs and into the area below. I was careful to close the door behind me and I proceeded gingerly.

As I reached the bottom step I was surprised to remember that I had not seen the basement of Emma's home before. I looked up and surveyed the area in front of me. The basement was not really a basement at all. It was finished and fully carpeted. It was home to a complete living area including a sectional couch, big screen tv, kitchen area and professional looking poker table with 8 chairs.

Emma stood behind the poker table looking absolutely amazing. She was wearing a white collared blouse through which you could easily see her black lace bra, a black form-fitting mini skirt and black open-toe strappy high-heel sandals. My cock was hard already.

"Ok, are you ready to play," she posed.

"What's the game," I inquired, still standing.

"5-Card Draw," she declared. "If you sit, you play."

"How does the game work," I wondered aloud.

"You only get to find that out if you choose to play," she revealed.

I looked at her, felt my rock hard cock twitch when I sized her up again and then sat down in the chair closest to me at the poker table.

"Good choice," Emma stated. "Here's the deal, you get 5 cards. You can discard and draw up to 3 from your hand. Before you discard we will bet. If you stay in the hand and draw you are locked into the bet."

"What are we betting," I pressed.

"At first clothing," she announced. "After you have won 2 articles of clothing you can then elevate your bets to actions."

"Sounds fair enough," I agreed.

Emma dealt the first hand. I looked down at A-K-Q-4-7, but I felt the obligation to play. I put the 4 and 7 face down on the table and made the first bet.

"I bet your blouse," I said.

"Ok, I'll play," she retorted. "I bet your shirt as well."

I picked up the two cards she dealt me, A-5. I held a pair of Aces, though I did not know if they were good. I looked at Emma and showed the Aces. She tossed her cards at me face down then stood and slowly removed her blouse. I almost came in my pants watching her. I dealt the second hand as Emma sat back down in just her bra and skirt.

I picked up my cards and looked down at 4-4-8-J-2. Emma put down one card and made her bet.

"I will bet your shirt again," she said simply.

"Ok, I bet your skirt this time," I countered.

I dealt her one card and took 3 for myself, keeping just the two 4's that I held. I picked up my new cards and saw K-J-7. I felt beat this time. I looked up and Emma laid down her cards revealing a pair of 9's. I folded my cards and slid them over to her. I stood and removed my shirt, tossing it aside as I sat back down.

Emma dealt the next hand and I held 9-5-3-Q-10 all of spades, except the 5. I placed the 5 face down on the table and looked at Emma sternly.

"I want your skirt," I declared.

"I'll take your socks and shoes," she defied.

She dealt me my one card but it came up blank, 6 of hearts. If she had anything I was beat. I showed my broken hand and Emma revealed a pair of 7's. I quickly removed my socks and shoes and kicked them aside.

I grabbed the deck and dealt the next hand. I looked down at 9-9-K-6-3. I looked at Emma and she was grinning widely.

"Now, I'll take your pants," she exclaimed.

"I'll stay with the skirt," I said.

I looked at her and she was giggling. She held up 1 finger to ask for one card. I dealt her one card and took 3 for myself, holding the 9's. I again came up with very little, drawing 2-7-3. I turned to see Emma already showing her two pair, Aces and Queens. I slid her the cards and then stood. I undid my belt and let my pants drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them away. I sat back down in just my boxers, praying for better luck.

Emma dealt again, sending me K-K-10-4-2.

"I am getting that skirt," I said quickly.

"Not if I get your boxers first," she giggled.

I placed 3 cards down, holding the kings. Emma dealt me 3 new cards and I finally hit something. I drew K-4-8. I threw down the 3 kings in delight.

"I don't think you are beating 3 kings," I announced.

"Not this hand," she admitted. She then tossed me her cards and stood. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She kicked it aside and sat in her matching black lace panties and bra and her sexy sandals. I could feel my cock start to leak precum by the gallon.

I shuffled and dealt again. I looked down at 7-7-5-4-3. I was torn. Keep the 7's or go for the straight? Emma started the betting.

"Prepare to lose your boxers," she stated.

"Maybe, but it's time for you to lose that bra," I replied.

She requested 1 card, which I dealt happily. I held the 7's and drew 3 new cards. I hit again, drawing 7-5-J. Before I could even smile about my hand, Emma showed her hand. A straight, 6 to 10. I was beat. I stood, shamefully, and dropped my boxers. My cock stood out in front of me, dripping from the end.

Emma smiled widely as sat back down. She dealt and giggled. I looked down at 8-J-5-2-10 with everything in clubs except the 2. I looked up slowly, trying not to give away my hand.

"I again bet your bra," I repeated.

"Well you're out of cloths," Emma acknowledged. "So if I win, you will masterbate until you cum."

I was a little taken back by her bet, but I slowly put one card face down on the table. Emma dealt one card my way and two cards to herself. I looked down to see the 3 of clubs. I had made my flush. I laid the cards on the table and waited. Emma tossed her cards to me and unhooked her bra. Her gorgeous mounds fell out as she tossed the lace garment aside.

I shuffled and dealt. I looked down at A-A-10-7-7 and waited.

"I am going to enjoy watching you jerk yourself off until you cum," Emma said.

"I take your panties," I responded.

I dealt her the 2 cards she requested and then 1 to myself. I looked down to see a blank, Jack of diamonds. Two pair should be good enough. Emma laid her cards down to show two pairs as well, 3's and 4's. I smiled as I showed my hand. I gathered the cards and placed them on the table in front of her as she stood. She slowly slid her lace panties down her tan legs and then around her sexy shoes. She tossed them into the middle of the table as she sat back down.

My dick was a fountain of precum as Emma dealt the next hand. I looked down to see 6-6-4-4-2.

"I wanna see you make yourself cum," I wagered.

"Right back at you," she retorted.

I dealt her the 3 cards she requested. I took one for myself and looked down to see the 10 of diamonds, a complete blank. I felt the two pairs would be good enough. I was wrong. I looked up to see Emma lay down trip 9's. I was in shock. I put my cards face down on the table and stood up. I stepped away from my chair and looked at Emma.

"Show me, stud," she ordered.

I grabbed my rock hard rod with my right hand and began to stroke. Slowly at first but then as Emma began to moan as she watched I started to relax and stroke harder and faster. She started shuffling the cards as she watched and then she licked her lips. I was now pounding my pole at a furious pace. I jerked my cocked as hard and as fast as I could. I stared right into Emma's eyes as I railed on my rod.

"I think you should cum in my mouth," Emma uttered as I got close to climax

"That wasn't part of your wager," I replied and as I did so I turned away from her and dumped my monstrous load of cum all over the carpet. Stream after stream of milky white jizz blasted from the head of my cock all over the place. I went back to my chair and sat, my cock still dripping the remains of my load.

Emma dealt the next hand in silence, I assumed she was upset I didn't do as she suggested. I picked up my cards and saw 4-4-4-8-J. I felt like I was a lock for this hand.

"I want you to lick my cock clean from my load," I bet.

"I am gonna go easy on you since your spent right now," she said. "I shouldn't since you were a dick, but I will. If I win this hand you get to wear my panties."

We both looked at the black lace panties still in the middle of the poker table. Emma dealt me 2 cards and did not take any for herself, which made my heart sink. I looked at my new cards and saw Q-2. I knew I was beat. I laid down my trip 4's and Emma quickly showed her diamond flush. She placed the cards in front of me as I stood. She then reached to the center of the table and tossed me her lace panties. I bent over and put them on, sliding them all the way up until they hugged by cock.

I grabbed the cards and then shuffled and dealt the next hand. I looked down to see A-A-9-K-K. I felt good again. Emma looked up and focused her eyes on mine.

"When I win this hand," she started, "you are going to lie down on the floor and I am going to squat over your face. Since you want specific wagers, you will then lick my pussy for 3 minutes."

"If you lose this hand, you will suck my cock until I cum, all over your face," I responded.

I dealt her the two cards she asked for and took one for myself. I hit a home run, looking down to find the King of clubs. I was full, kings over aces, tough to beat. Then, disaster struck. Emma did the unthinkable; she laid down 4-of-a-kind, jacks. I could not believe it. I stood and moved to an open area of floor. I laid down and Emma walked over and stood above me, with one heel on each side of my head.

She squatted down so her sweet pussy was directly over my face. I felt my cock get rock hard again seeing her twat and heels so close to me. I started licking her cunt ferociously. I lapped at her clit and licked up and down her luscious pussy lips. I sucked feverously all over her twat. I inserted my tongue inside her over and over again. She started moaning and licked faster. I nibbled her clit lightly and bathed her lips with my saliva. I was devouring her when she stood.

"3 minutes is up, back to the game," she commanded.

I climbed off the floor and sat back at the table with her pussy juices running down my face.

"When is the game over," I asked.

"When I decide," she clarified.

Emma then picked up the cards and dealt the next hand. I looked down to find 2-3-4-5-10. I thought this could be my hand. I looked at her and studied her face.

"If I win this hand, I get to fuck your gorgeous tits," I declared.

"And if I win, you eat my ass for 3 minutes," she countered.

She dealt me one card and took 2 for herself. I looked down to find a 6 of hearts. I had made my straight. I laid it on the table and she smiled. Emma dropped to her knees and wrapped her luscious mounds around my cock. She bobbed them up and down on my rod, which was well swollen and leaking.

She continued to fuck me with her tits, and then she stopped and grabbed my cock with both hands. She jerked me off violently. She rammed my rod over and over until it throbbed. She felt me shutter and jammed my pole back between her beautiful breasts. She bobbed up and down on my pole with her boobs. I could not hold it any longer and I came all over her mounds, erupting some under her chin and some into her hair. I was in heaven again.

She rubbed the excess cum off my cock onto her right nipple. She sat back in her chair and handed me the cards.

"This is the last hand," she announced.

"Ok, time to bet heavy," I said, still spent from the tit fuck session.

"Here's the deal," she declared, "You are going to ass fuck me. You win this hand and you get to decide where you cum, if I win, I decide."

"I like it," I confirmed as I dealt the cards.

I looked down to find 7-7-7-4-2.

"I wanna cum on your shoes," I announced.

"I am going to have you cum in my ass," she fired back.

I gave her 2 cards and took 2 for myself. I looked at my new cards and found 7-5. I was mint with 4 sevens. I looked up and Emma was smiling big.

"You think you have me," I asked.

"I do," she confirmed confidently.

"Show me," I challenged.

Emma laid down her cards 3-4-5-6-7 of spades. I was in shock again. I absolutely could not believe it. I was beat. In an almost impossible hand I was beat. If this game was for money I would have felt much worse, but Emma was about to get the best of me.

I folded my cards and laid them face down on the table. Emma looked at them and smiled as she stood. She strolled into the kitchen area and opened a cabinet. She took something out of the cabinet and closed it. Emma then strutted over to the couch and sat down. She turned herself onto her hand and knees so her ass was in the air, staring at me. My cock had come to life again and was now throbbing and solid.

It became evident that Emma had retrieved a bottle of lubricant of some sort from the cabinet. She was now rubbing handfuls of it all over her asscheeks and asshole. After she had rubbed in 2 or 3 handfuls, she began working a finger in and out of her bung. She was moaning loudly and quickly increased her play to two fingers. She continued plunging them in and out of her ass as I watched excitedly.

"Don't be shy," Emma prompted. "Come and get it."

I wasted no time is walking over to where she was on the couch and getting behind her. I pushed her fingers aside and pressed the head of my swollen rod to her anus. I pushed slowly, not wanting to enter to fast and take her by surprise. Emma had other ideas and pushed her ass back to me swiftly.

"Now's not the time to be gentle," she instructed. "Fuck me hard in the ass, right now!"

I did exactly as I was told and I began ramming my hard fuckstick into her ass with all my might. I grabbed her hips and plowed away. I rocked back and forth, thrusting my cock into her tight ass repeatedly. Emma screamed with delight as I rampaged her asshole with my pole.

"Penny told me you fucked her good," Emma cried out as I fucked her bottom. "Fuck me like you fucked her last week. Give it to me good."

I grunted and continued plowing her asshole as hard as I could. I was sweating and breathing heavy and ready to erupt.

"Cum in my ass," Emma screamed. "Cum for me baby, CUM NOW!!!!!"

Hearing that, I could not hold out any longer. I dug my fingers into her hips as I filled her asshole with creamy jizz. I pushed every last drop of my batter into her backside. I then fell back onto the couch, exhausted.

"The game's over," Emma announced. "Time for you to go."

I gathered my cloths and got dressed.

"Penny was right," Emma mentioned, "you are an animal sometimes."

"Is that a bad thing," I asked.

"Not at all," she responded. "I am going to use it to my advantage, though. You can be sure of that."

"Fine with me," I confirmed.

"I am going to take a shower," she revealed. "Show yourself out. I will call you this week about our next date, I am sure you will wait eagerly for the call."

She ascended back into the main portion of the house. I finished dressing and let myself out as she suggested. As I drove home I wondered, what was next?