Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
Emma takes him out to eat.
1.5k words
4.09
28.6k
3
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 - Dinner and Dessert

It was Sunday night and I was completely rattled. It had now been over a week since I had seen or heard from Emma and it was killing me. Last Saturday night had been truly amazing, highlighted by Nikki, Penny and Vivian all being there to push me to the absolute limit of personal restraint.

After that amazing night and how it ended, I had heard nothing from any of them, including Emma, who was evidently the supreme ringleader of this sexual circus. I was losing my mind and my stomach was in knots. I tried to think about something else, anything else, but my mind never failed to get back to Emma quickly. It was torture.

I tried to sleep but she haunted my dreams. When the alarm went off Monday morning for work, I was a complete wreck. The shower did not help nor did the commute to the office. I was anticipating my day being just a disaster which was cemented even further when I reached my desk to a message waiting on my phone, never good news on a Monday morning.

I dialed into the voicemail system and retrieved the message. My entire day had turned around at 9:02am as the message was from Emma. I was delighted just to hear her voice but the content of the message was interesting too. This is what she said: It's me. I hope you enjoyed last Saturday, all the girls did. Time for a new game, since you are so good at playing. Monday, at 8pm, go to Portobello, the Italian restaurant on 9th avenue. A table will be waiting for you under your name. Bring your appetite.

She was clear and my evening had now taken shape. All I had to do was get through the day. With dinner to look forward to, that would not be a problem. I was on a natural high and could not wait for this evening. I then made the mistake of check when the message was left. It turns out that Emma left the message on Friday night at 7pm, when she knew I would not be at the office, ensuring I would be in agony all weekend. More games. She is something.

The day flew by and I was more than ready when it was time to leave the office. I headed into the city to the restaurant Emma indicated. I parked and headed into Portobello.

I gave my name to the gentleman at the front counter and he said my table was waiting. I followed him to a small table for two on the far side of the restaurant yet more towards the center. The table was empty when we arrived, so I sat and he excused himself.

I tried to pass the time by reading the menu and wine list, but I was anxious to see Emma. It was about 20 minutes later when she arrived. I almost didn't notice her as she walked past me, followed by 4 men in suits. I was completely confused again but could not blame those guys for following Emma, as she looked hot. She was wearing a blue pinstripe blazer and matching skirt, with a white blouse. She also had on black nylons and black thin heeled pumps. I wanted to jump her the second I saw her, yet she did not even acknowledge that I was there.

The 4 men and Emma sat at a round table in the center of the room, about 15 feet from the table I was at. Their conversation was plentiful from the start and fairly boisterous. I sat there trying to put the pieces of this game together, but I kept coming up short, until the waiter handed me a folded piece of paper. I opened the paper and read the note that had been written on it: It's a business dinner. Sit there and watch, have something to eat and wait for further instructions.

I did as instructed and ordered dinner. I had something simple to drink and stumbled through my meal. I watched their table the entire time, trying not to make eye contact with any of the men, but not caring either way as they were all captivated by Emma's charm. They listened intently and laughed at every little thing she said. Whatever.

I finished eating and asked the waiter for the bill. He returned and handed me the check. I opened it to find the total, only to find that it had already been paid and it included another note: Dinner's on me. Tonight that is the only thing on me, but hopefully not in me. I am going to the ladies room in 5 minutes. Meet me.

I folded the note and handed the check back to the waiter. I watched Emma's table intently, waiting for her to excuse herself. It took several minutes, but finally she stood and headed for the ladies room. I waited about 30 seconds before rising myself and heading in the same direction.

I reached the door of the ladies room and hesitated. I wondered if Emma was in there alone. Would she try to let me know? I knew not to disappoint her, so I did not wait too long, before heading in. As I entered, I saw Emma at the sink apply her red lipstick and talking to the woman standing next to her. They both noticed me at the same time.

"Hey stud," Emma addressed me.

The other lady exited the ladies room without a word.

"So, did you enjoy the other night," Emma asked me.

"Of course," I confirmed. "What man wouldn't enjoy spending the evening with 4 gorgeous women?"

"Fair point," she countered. "Do you remember the first time we came here?"

"Our third date," I reminded her. "I believe it was the men's room that time."

"Must have been memorable," she commented.

"Every encounter with you is," I admitted.

"Well, since I am working and that nice woman won't watch the door forever, let's get to it," she advised.

Emma then sat on the counter and hiked up her pinstripe skirt. I stepped towards her to notice that she was not wearing any panties and her nylons were thigh highs. My cock began to get rock hard as I got closer to Emma's bare pussy. She reached down and unzipped my pants. I fumbled to undo my belt as quickly as possible in order to release my rod.

"I want you inside me stud," Emma insisted.

I quickly dropped my pants the second my belt was undone and free my engorged pole. Emma grabbed my rock hard cock and pressed the head to her soaking wet cunt. I was in heaven as I slid into her. Emma sighed when my rod was completely inside. I inhaled her perfume and almost climaxed right there.

As I penetrated her the second time she wrapped her legs around me to draw me in fully. I looked Emma deep in the eye, looking for her inner slut. It did not take long to find.

"What are you waiting for," she questioned. "Fuck the shit out of me, NOW!"

I began rocking in and out of her pussy quickly. I picked up the pace and started really ramming my cock into her. I grabbed her waist and began driving her torso into my dick each time I stuck it in her.

"Fuck my cunt," she stated, crisply.

I started to get violent as I repeatedly pounded my pole into her gash. Her juice was all over my cock and balls, she was gushing liquid as I pumped into her over and over. I continued piercing her twat continually until we both reached our limit.

"Fill me," she begged. "Fill me full of your hot cum. I want so much it drips down my leg at that table."

Hearing that, I quickly reached climax. I erupted in a violent spasm, dumping my spunk into her pussy. My jizz mixed with her juices as I pumped spurt after spurt inside her. I shuttered when I finished. I stood there for a moment, just letting my cock stay inside her, until finally Emma pushed me off of her.

She pulled down her skirt and stood at the sink again. She checked her hair and make-up before heading for the door.

"Thanks," she said as she reached the door. "That was good."

"Let's do it again soon," I responded playfully.

"Go home," she instructed as she opened the door to exit. "I'll say when we do it again."

She exited without another word. I zipped up and headed for the door myself. As I exited, the lady that stood next to Emma at the sink when I arrived was waiting for me.

"I have to ask," she began, "but, was it good?"

"Beyond words," I acknowledged.

With that, I left the restaurant and headed home, all the while wondering when the next call would come.