Third Adventure with My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Karen kissed me and went into her bedroom, leaving me stood in the games room trying to comprehend what she had just said and then thinking on how I could possibly get Susan to agree, then I had an idea.

I went over to Karen's bedroom and lightly tapped on her door. "Are you awake?" I softly called to Karen,

"yes dad... what is it?" Karen called back.

"I need to ask you something, can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure dad" Karen said.

As I walked into her room I could only gasp at the sight before me. There was Karen stretched out lying on top of her bed wearing the red nightie I got her for Christmas. She looked so sexy lying there that I wanted to fuck her again, but I knew I had to control myself if I was to get her to do what I wanted.

"What is it you wanted to ask me?" Karen said, her voice sounding tired and strained as the events of the last few days started to catch up with her.

"I can see you are tired, so I will be quick. I would like you to do something for me" I said softly.

"Sure dad... what would you like me to do?" Karen asked.

I would like to think that she was unprepared for what I had in mind.

"If I get mum to agree and we let you watch us fuck, and maybe join in, then I want to do the same with you and Lisa" I said. With that I kissed her and walked out of her bedroom.

12