Third Party License

Story Info
The third party takes liberties with the husband and wife.
21k words
3.71
94.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Unlike many Loving Wives stories, I don't think this one will leave you mad, sad, or ill. I'm pretty happy with it, but I'd like to know what other folks think. Please leave feedback and comments. Thanks for reading.]


"I'm George, but my friends call me Cam," he said to the middle aged man sitting at the lunch counter next to him.

"Camp?"

"No, Cam, without the 'p'. It's a long story."

The two men were eating in a tiny diner in Texas that would have been more typical in New England. They'd seen each other there before, but this was the first time they'd spoken. Cam was a bit shorter, younger and less stocky than the other man, Billy. Cam had just sat down at the only available spot in the place, and in Texas, it's pretty normal to jump into a conversation with a total stranger. Actually, having seen each other before, they weren't really total strangers.

Cam was a good talker, but mostly he was a very good listener. He vacuumed up tidbits of information from everyone he met, and he put it all in the vault. Later, he would reconstruct what he thought someone's life was like from these tidbits, and he was pretty accurate most times. He had the knack of all con men to fit in with whomever he was with. This rare ability had led to the creation of his personal fortune, which was considerable, and which allowed him to be retired at just barely 40 years of age.

All through lunch, Cam subtly milked data from Billy, who was totally unaware of what was happening. Billy was like that. All of his personality was right there on the surface, and he was wide open to the world. By the end of the meal, Cam knew that Billy's wife Laura was a librarian, that they had no kids because she couldn't conceive, that they owned a nice little house in a certain part of town, and that he owned a nice custom cabinet shop. From intuition, Cam also was sure that something was not quite right at home, and that it probably had something to do with twenty years of marriage and midlife crises.

Cam had also planted information in Billy's brain. Cam conveyed that he had independent means (he was not really wealthy, but comfortable), that he was unattached but quite a student of women and their psychology, and that he was a fun guy know.

"Hey, man, it was good to meet cha. I come in here most Mondays for lunch, so I might see you again sometime." Cam shook Billy's hand as he left. It was a good, strong, manly handshake.

-----

"Baby, what's wrong? We haven't had sex for a couple of weeks, and it's Saturday night. I took you out to dinner. I would think that would count for something, but now you say you're all tired and you just wanna talk."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I'm just not in the mood right now. I've got things on my mind. I just wish you'd hold me and talk to me for awhile. Maybe I'll feel more like it in a bit."

So Billy held her in his arms on the couch. Within half an hour, he fell asleep while Laura continued to talk. When she heard him snoring, she extricated herself from his arms and plodded off to bed. Before she dropped off to sleep, she rubbed herself to a mild and relatively unsatisfactory climax.

Their Saturday nights had gone like this a lot over the past couple of years. After Laura passed 40, especially. Billy just kept on plugging along, but that 40th birthday had a stronger effect on Laura. Her sex drive had actually picked up in recent years, but it was different now. She had great orgasms when she had time to work up to them, and she liked the buildup almost as much as the climax. But when she was rushed, the ending was often a letdown. And Billy was always in a rush.

-----

When Billy walked into the G/M Diner the following Monday, there was Cam seated at one of the few small tables in the place. Cam waved him over and they shook hands before Billy sat down.

It turned into a fairly long lunch as Cam worked more and more details out of Billy. He was so sympathetic, such an understanding friend, as if they were old buddies. He interjected just enough to keep the conversation going in the direction he wanted.

"Man, I don't like where this marriage is headed. I still got needs, you know? And I still love Laura, and I think she loves me. We just don't connect like we used to. She used to be all over me in the old days. She's still a beauty. But I don't want to just look at her for the next 30 years, you know?"

"Buddy, I know exactly what you mean. I'm tellin' you, man, I knew a couple just like you guys a few years ago. Hittin' middle age and gettin' out of sync sexually. It looked like they were headed for a split, or a long dry spell, anyways. Lucky for them they figured a way out of it."

Billy perked up at this last bit.

"Tell me, man, what did they do?"

"You're gonna think this is crazy, and it may be. But it worked out for them. I know. I talked to 'em a couple of weeks ago, and they're happier than ever."

"Come on, man. Gimme the details."

"Well, if you think you can handle 'em. Understand, this is not for everybody. Most people wouldn't even attempt it, but maybe most people don't have as good a relationship underneath everything as you guys do," Cam replied.

Billy just nodded and looked at Cam expectantly.

"They thought about a therapist, and they actually gave one a try, but it didn't work out. The therapist was fine for the lady. Wanted them to talk everything to death and work sex back in a tiny bit at a time. The guy got bored with the whole thing. In the end, they got somebody to get involved with them at a more, shall we say, basic level. Think 'threesome'."

"What do you mean? They got some gal to have sex with both of 'em?"

"Not a gal. A second guy. Me."

Billy sat back, his arms out to the sides, smiling and looking very skeptical.

"Oh, man, I thought you were serious for awhile. You had me going. Get outta here with that stuff."

"It's true, man. It changed their lives. I told you I was a student of women and relationships. I understand people. I'm a good mediator, if I do say so myself. I'm not saying it would work for you. I'm just saying it worked for my friends."

Billy sat stunned. He had never considered the idea of another person sharing his marriage bed. Well, he had thought a time or two about having two women. What man hasn't fantasized that? But another guy? Fucking his wife? Billy didn't think he could ever handle that.

"I don't know, Cam. I don't think I could ever share Laura with another man. She's too precious. And you know, I don't think she would ever agree to it, either."

Cam leaned in and spoke low and serious.

"I understand, buddy. It's a big decision. I mean, the payoff could be like hittin' the jackpot, in terms of your future and your relationship. But it takes a real secure and confident guy to pull it off. Or some wimpy guy who likes being humiliated. We both know you're not one of those wimpy types. You'd just have to decide if this was right for you."

"Hey, man. I gotta go back to work now. Lemme get your phone number."

-----

Billy took a lot of time to think about what Cam had said and try to fit it into his life. On the one hand, it made his gut squirm to think of his wife getting cocked by someone else. But then, he didn't think Cam would be the kind of guy Laura would be interested in, anyway. Not that he wasn't manly enough for her. He just didn't think she'd be drawn to his type. And if she was, and if she would ever agree to such a thing as a threesome, he felt he might be able to get his jealousy under control if the other guy were someone like Cam. After all, Billy felt like he had really clicked with Cam from that first day at lunch. And Billy would be there with them the whole time, so it wouldn't be like she was cheating. He would be part of it, too. The main part, actually.

That Saturday night, it was Billy who wanted to talk. Holding Laura on the couch, which had become a routine by now, Billy eased into the subject.

"Honey, I think we both know that things have been different between us for the last few years. Remember back when we first got married? We used to jump each other's bones at a moment's notice. Now, we can't seem to get together even when we plan it out. What's happened to us, baby?"

"Billy, I want you to know I still love you, and I never want to deny you sexually. I'm still sexually attracted to you, too. It's just that since I hit 40, my feelings about sex have changed. I still want sex, but I need to work up to it. When I can do that, I still enjoy it as much as ever."

On and on they discussed their sex life, or lack thereof. Sometimes one or the other got testy, and then the other partner would soothe the ruffled feathers and they would both calm down. Billy and Laura had a basically good relationship, but it was stuck in neutral.

Without really resolving anything, they trundled off to bed and made love sweetly. The conversation had been like foreplay to Laura. It was really the best love-making they'd had in months, and they woke up Sunday morning in each other's arms, but with questions still lingering.

At the breakfast table, Billy made his first move toward a fateful decision.

"Baby, I met a guy the other day, and I'd like to invite him over sometime. Pretty interesting guy. He's about 40, and he's already retired. I think you'd like him," he said hurriedly, and then he moved on. "He's got some class. Educated, I think. Money, too."

"Not like your usual friends then?" she jabbed. The reference went right over Billy's head.

"No, he's pretty different. I was thinking we might just have him over for drinks this evening. Just something to do, after I get the lawn done and finish up your greenhouse project. Whatda ya think?"

Laura sighed. "It's a little short notice, but if it makes you happy, I'm game."

-----

On the phone, Billy said, "Cam, this is Billy, from the diner. Hey man, you wanna come over for a drink tonight? Meet the wife? Maybe about 8?"

On the other end of the line, Cam smiled. "Sure, sounds great."

Right on the dot of 8PM, Cam knocked on their door, a bottle of wine and flowers in his arms. Billy noted the dark blue BMW two-seater in the driveway. His driveway had never been so honored before. From the couch in the den, Laura got her first glimpse of the visitor, and she liked what she saw. Wine and flowers, all at the same time? Billy's regular buddies might tote in what was left of a six-pack. She was blown away.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet Cam, without the 'p'. Cam, this is my wife, Laura."

As Laura rose to shake hands, Cam noted some of her more obvious charms. Slender figure, but with womanly hips. A hint of cleavage revealed by a fairly conservative white blouse. Laura wore a long, full Mexican style skirt, so her legs were well hidden. Cam did sort of a small bow as he smiled and warmly took her hand.

"It's really nice to meet you, Laura." Cam's eyes swept down her body as he handed her the bouquet, but only she saw the appreciative look.

"Maybe I've still got it," she thought.

"Cam, you didn't have to bring flowers and wine both. The flowers would have been enough," she joked. "As a matter of fact, I would have expected half a warm beer from most of Billy's friends."

"I'd feel naked if I showed up empty handed," he replied, as his eyes drifted to her bosom.

"Well, you're welcome here anytime as long as you come so well equipped. And it's Rioja, too! That's my favorite. Billy, did you tell him that?"

"Uh, no, I don't think so. I didn't know you liked, what is it, Ree-oh-huh."

"Rrrrioja! El mejor vino de Espana!" Cam replied, with an exaggeratedly trilled ërí.

The trio drank moderately and conversed for two full hours about a multitude of subjects, none of which was sex. The time went quickly, and when the couple walked Cam to the door, Billy shook his hand and Cam turned to give Laura a short, friendly hug. Then he was gone, and they stood watching as his sports car crept out of their drive and down the block.

"Billy, I'm surprised at you. You have an actual gentleman for a friend."

"Yeah, he's a pip, ain't he? Sharp witted, good talker, good listener. We might wanna have him over some more."

"It would be a shame not to. Rrrrioja!" Laura replied.

-----

Billy called Cam the next day.

"Hey, man, it was great having you over last night. Laura was really impressed. I think you made me look better to her, now that she knows my friends aren't all Neanderthals."

"Well, I was really impressed with Laura. What a beautiful lady, and so sharp! You for sure don't want to let that one ever get away from you."

In the back of Billy's mind was the thought, "Cam sure talks different when it's just me and him. Last night, he sounded like a professor half the time."

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to drop by for dinner. Say, Friday night? I'll grill some chicken or something."

-----

During the week, Billy and Laura talked about their guest a few times. Billy knew it was a long way from Laura liking him to Laura consenting to have him in bed with them, and Billy still wasn't sure where he was with that idea himself. The Friday night dinner pushed that decision a little further along.

As they sat in the backyard, Laura and Cam sipping wine and Billy on his second beer, the topic came up.

"So, Cam, we don't know much about your living situation. Are you a married person? Do you have somebody at home you haven't told us about?" It was Laura asking the questions.

"No, I never got married, and I live alone right now. I have lady friends, but we keep it on that friendly level. I'd have to get bowled over by someone to take that kind of plunge. Even living with someone would be a major decision for me."

"So, you don't need us to fix you up, then?" she joked.

Cam flashed a look at Billy. "No, things just seem to have a way of working themselves out. Situations come along..."

Billy jumped in. "I don't know what I'd do without Laura. I depend on her so much, and I'd go crazy without her. I'd never find another one like her. Even though we've been married 20 years, I couldn't look at another woman. Well, of course, I could look, but that's it." Billy grinned.

"That's great," said Cam. "There aren't many couples like you folks, with so much love and so much going for them. You're really lucky."

"Well, to be honest, Cam, we have our problems," Laura volunteered.

Billy was quite shocked to hear her air this with such a new acquaintance.

"Things start to settle in when you've been together this long. Billy and I both know that, and we're working toward making things better in the future. I think we might have to get a therapist to really make any progress, but I don't know if Billy is up for that or not."

Billy saw his opening, and he dived in. "Honey, Cam told me a story about a couple that was in our situation. Tell her what you told me, Cam."

Looking so sincere and speaking so calmly, Cam related the tale of his encounter with the troubled couple. Mostly, he spoke directly to Laura, who found herself drawn in by his blue eyes, even though he was not especially handsome. She felt that he had enormous sensitivity and understanding. Wisdom, even. She could not have known that his story was entirely made up.

Cam glanced frequently at Billy to gauge his feelings and to assure him he was part of the conversation. He told the story differently than he had to Billy originally. There were no off-color slang expressions or intimate details. The images were in soft focus and romantic. Cam, it seemed, had just facilitated the re-unification of a couple who were much in love but troubled by life's vicissitudes. In the end, Laura felt like she had just watched a romantic movie.

When Cam finished, no one spoke for a few seconds. Then Cam looked at his watch.

"Wow, where has the time gone? It's way past my bedtime, for sure, and I'll bet you folks are anxious to get your visitor out the door so you can go cuddle up in your bed."

With that, he rose and headed toward the side gate which would take him around to the driveway and his car. Billy and Laura both followed him, Billy shaking his hand in the driveway, and Laura returning a warm hug, much longer than the one on the previous visit. Billy didn't see it, but Cam kissed Laura briefly on her cheek as they hugged. Laura felt the kiss and her body responded with a chill down the side of her neck.

-----

"Quite a guy," Billy said when he'd left.

"Yes, he is."

The couple held hands and walked back through the gate and into their back yard.

"Let's leave this stuff till tomorrow."

Still hand-in-hand, Billy led Laura in through the kitchen and down the hall to their bedroom. Without speaking, Billy held his wife close in the dark room. He kissed her tenderly and began to slowly remove her cloths. Laura stood there, enjoying her husband's steady and deliberate hands as they disrobed her totally. Billy had great hands when he took his time.

This was one of the things she loved about Billy. He was a cabinet maker, and he had the ability to be masterful, deliberate, and beautiful in his movements. Why was he so often rough and in a hurry? Did he think that he could show her his love by ravishing her all the time? In the early days, that haste may have moved her. Mostly these days, it just left her unsatisfied and uncomfortable.

"Billy, I love you."

"Baby, I love you more than anything."

He kissed her down her body as she stood there, trembling in the cool room. He stood back up, put an arm under her long legs, and lifted her onto the bed. Billy was her strong man. She wanted him to be her gentle man, too, but he wasn't always.

She watched as he disrobed, looking down on her nakedness. She was completely at home with his stocky strength, but Billy could never get over how sexy she looked totally exposed. That was one of the things that got him into a rush a lot of times. He always wanted to possess her body for fear she might change her mind and deny him, although by the time they got to this stage in the game, she would never have told him no.

Tonight, he was more confident, and he took a deep breath and told himself to take it slow and easy. He was leaning toward letting another man into his bedroom, and maybe into his wife. To do that, he had to be confident, which meant he had to overcome anxiety.

Billy lay beside his beautiful librarian and ran his rough hands lightly over her form. He tried to appreciate each curve with caresses. He kissed her face, her neck, and her breasts. She held his face and ran her fingers through his thick hair. Billy was hardening now, his cock pressed against her smooth thigh, and Laura felt the heat of it.

Billy's knee wedged her thighs apart a little, and his left hand found its way to her quim. Laura kept her hair trimmed down there, and he eased into her wetness. Yes, tonight she was ready for him. What had been different? Just the meal, the wine, the conversation? Was she thinking about Cam's story? Had it turned her on?

Billy loved to eat Laura's pussy, and he proceeded to satisfy them both with kisses between her legs.

"I love doing this," he thought. "Why do I try to rush her to a climax all the time? I'm only cutting down on my fun when I get her off as quickly as possible."

So tonight, Billy lingered at her warm and wet hole. His kisses and licks were butter soft. As soft as he could make them. And his wife responded. She whispered his name in the darkness, and it seemed to echo like it was called from far away.

"Sweetheart, you're making me crazy tonight. I love what you're doing with your tongue, baby. Love me like that!"

Closer to her climax, Laura began an involuntary movement with her legs. Her feet felt for the cool places on the sheets. Her knees splayed and then her thighs closed on her husband's ears. At the end, she pressed her feet into the bed, thrusting her vulva up against his slippery tongue. Holding his head tight against her pubis, Laura came in a long, low moan that was almost a growl. Sliding down the orgasmic hill, her hips vibrated and her fingers groped his hair. When her body collapsed, she was breathing deeply and fast.