Thirsty Old Men Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gareth was the one to answer. "No way, man. You're gonna fuckin' love it. There's this part of you, deep in your ass, whenever something touches it, you'll feel like you're gonna explode right then. And the way it feels on your asshole as it holds you open...It'll be like you're getting licked and fucked at the same time." He shook his head sadly before continuing, "Mine didn't have all those little bumps all over it, though, and it wasn't that thick." His pushed his bottom lip out in a sad pucker and admitted more to himself than anyone, "I'm fuckin' jealous."

"Can we just get this over with?" Cutledge asked, exasperated. "I thought we were harvesting his cum for science."

"Doesn't mean we can't have some fun along the way," Davenport answered with a roll of his eyes. "Right, Doc?"

The doctor nodded and grinned, lining the head of the squirming silicone worm with the center of Bryce's shiny pink asshole. "Right," he agreed, pushing the worm into the ring of muscle. He let it go, know that the stimulants in the lube that covered it and the inside of Bryce's ass would give it the energy to force its way the rest of the way in.

"Arrrrgh!" Bryce screamed. His asshole clenched tightly around the worm, clinging wetly to the bumpy surface. "Ugh! UGH! UGHHHH!!" He groaned louder each time it wedged a bit deeper into his ass.

The doctor leaned down and got into his face. "You will pleasure yourself with the beaded cylinder, move it as fast or as slow as you like. Do what feels good. Once the worm is all the way in your ass, meaning that NONE of it is visible anymore, you can cum."

Bryce felt the command slip through his brain. "Fuck," he hissed, reaching forward to grab the cylinder. Immediately, he began to pump it in a swift rhythm from the base to the tip of his cock. The elasticity of the coils allowed it to mold to the shape of his dick at any point. At the tip, the silicon bead-lined cylinder gripped his glans tightly. He pumped it over the head of his dick and they all watched the excess of lube run down the veiny contours of his cock to the base.

Meanwhile, the worm had worked its way halfway into this asshole and was just about to meet his prostate. As it bumped against the walnut-sized gland, wriggling deliciously against it, Bryce threw his head back and his eyes rolled back. "HOLY SHIT! OH, MY FUCKING...UGH! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!"

The pleasure caused every muscle in the jock's body to tense, including his anus, nearly pushing the bumpy worm out. It responded by wriggling harder, forcing itself in all the way in one vigorous pump.

Bryce's eyes shot wide open. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

The others watched as his ass hole quivered and danced as the worm struggled within his rectum. For Bryce, it felt just like what it was -- a slimy wet silicon worm wriggling against the walls of his rectum and his engorged prostate.

His cock began to pulse violently inside the beaded cylinder. The muscles in his forearm flexed as he pumped it over his cockhead vigorously. The whole time he was screaming in agonized pleasure. His dick swelled and the thick chord on the underside throbbed harder as a thick glob of cum shot out, splattering against the beads and oozing out between them. He pushed the cylinder to the base of his dick so that his cockhead protruded with subtly 'pop' from the end. Bryce continued to cum, his cock spitting tireless arcs of cum across the room.

Suddenly, a shocked moan sounded from the area at the back of the room. Davenport, Dr. Clancy, and Marshall looked up to see Cutledge jumping away from Ericsson. The Swede had a steady stream of cum flowing from the bottom of his left pant leg onto the floor and the outline of his wildly throbbing cock was clearly visible through the soaked fabric. His moans turned to pleasured screams as his orgasm crescendoed, and all the while he stared with wide eyes at the doctor.

"What the fuck did you do?" Dr. Clancy bellowed, charging over to Ericsson. When he got to the Swede, he hurriedly undid his pants.

Cutledge crept back over, a stunned expression on his face. "Is that supposed to happen?"

Ericsson's dick sprang forward in all of its veiny, Nordic glory, spewing volley after thick volley of cum into the air. A stray arc went a little further than any of them anticipated and landed right on Cutledge's mouth. Reflexively, he stuck his tongue out and licked it off, innocently swallowing the potent concoction. His dick shot hard so fast that they actually heard a tear rip through the crotch of his pants.

"Shit!" Dr. Clancy exclaimed, panicking for a moment when he realized that Cutledge was about to join Ericsson in orgasmic incoherency.

Davenport, though, was giddy with joy. "No, this is good. Let 'em see what this stuff can do! I doubt that we'll have any arguments from either of these two going forward."

He indulged in a rich a belly laugh as Cutledge's moans joined Ericsson's and Bryce's in an erotic chorus that echoed off of the walls of the basement.

To be continued...

UP NEXT: Bryce and Gareth join the effort to find additional 'recruits' but someone from outside the circle is capturing the new boys before they can get to the lab.

12