Thirteen, Twelve, Eleven, Ten.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my clothes off." I asked when the kiss was broken.

She looked into my eyes as her fingers undid my shirt buttons and pushed it over my shoulders. Her nervous fingers slipped down to my belt and slowly undid it, a second later, my jeans hit the floor. Her eyes fell to where my erection was straining against the constraints of my briefs, and I could sense the doubt in her.

"It's okay." I promised. "I'll be good to you."

After a second of hesitation, with one finger, Michelle eased my brief outwards allowing my erection to spring free into the air. She then pushed them downwards and then stepped close to me. Her height allowed my erection to slip easily between slightly parted and submissive thighs. We stood in a tight embrace and kissed for a long time, and then I lowered Michelle Brixton to my bed.

Lying side by side, we kissed both on the lips and necks and cheeks. Michelle's playing a little more frantic as she became more aroused. I allowed my hands to roam her body, first over her breasts and down over her thighs. Michelle surprised me rolling over onto her back and parting her legs just enough for my wandering hand to slip between them. She sighed as my fingers slipped through her curls and between her damp lips, and I spent a few seconds exploring her lips and clitoris. Little whimpers of pleasure escaped her as her thighs dropped unashamedly open.

"You okay?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed me, "I'm just fine."

I ran my tongue downwards over each nipple and over her flat stomach, and then deftly manoeuvred myself between her parted thighs so that my face was just above her knees. With little kisses and licks, I began to work slowly upwards. Michelle's hand came down and I took hold of it to reassure her now squirming body. My eyes feasted on the sight above me as I worked. Her triangle of brown curls thicker in the middle and gradually thinning as they moved outwards. A thicker tuft sat just above her full lips, and then thinned out as they ran down either side. Her slightly parted lips were natural in colour, and matched her thighs.

As my lips got close to her curls, Michelle slipped her hand from mine and ran it through my hair.

"You don't have to do that." she whispered.

I just smiled as I moved upwards and slipped my tongue between her lips, for there's not much better in life then giving a deserving woman a good licking.

Michelle shuddered and sighed at the touch of my tongue, her body twisting slightly to the side. I ran my tongue slowly through the length of her luscious lips while savouring her taste. It was warm and welcoming, and after a few seconds, her juices began to flow freely. She moaned loudly as I began to explore her clitoris and felt it grow under my skilful touch, her legs were soon raised back against her chest giving me full access to her all her charms. I slipped backwards from my bed so that I was kneeling beside it, and then eased Michelle back so that her buttocks were now on the edge and her legs high. Making myself comfortable, I then began my work in earnest.

For a long time, Michelle's thick lips were suckled upon and her clitoris tweaked with little kisses and nibbles. My tongue explored her opening and my face rewarded with the wetness of her arousal. She squirmed and moaned constantly, and I gazed over her flat navel as her fingers gently played with her nipples. I watched with interest as she pulled contorted faces and bit her bottom lip as I continued my work.

The insertion of a finger was met with a whimper; and a little flurry of moans as I explored her warm insides with the addition of another. I searched for the supposedly elusive G spot, but Michelle's reaction was instantaneous and her feet hit the end of the bed raising her buttocks high and nearly out of my reach of my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I rose to meet her and slipped my mouth firmly over her clitoris as her buttocks fell slowly to the bed. With my fingers working her insides and my mouth working her clitoris, I settled down into a nice little rhythm.

My lovely Michelle responded by clutching my bed sheets and writhing on the bed, her vocal repertoire of little moans and groans convincing me that I was doing well. She too fell into a little rhythm, and slowly began working towards an orgasm. With her head arched backwards, and with closed eyes, she rocked gently before my face.

Suddenly, Michelle stopped moving and took a deep breath, then let it go slowly as her orgasm shuddered through her body. She savoured the feeling, for it was the first time in her life that she'd achieved the ultimate pleasure at the hands of someone else. She heard herself cry aloud, and felt her salty tears rolling down the side of her face. She cried as her orgasm slowly left her leaving her numb with desire for what she had achieved.

Just a few feet away, I gazed lovingly down at Michelle's pussy. Her thighs and flattened curls were sopping from her excitement, her lips gaping and her pink clitoris protruding proudly between them. I got to my feet and watched my excited cock swing back and forth in the air. Michelle moved upwards on the bed to give me room and I knelt between her widespread legs.

"Do you want to do this?" I asked.

She smiled and held her hand out for me to touch, "Absolutely."

I lowered myself over her body, and let my cock slip downwards through her curls. Her hand reached down and touched my cock for the first time, and directed it to her opening before reaching up to hold my face close to hers. When I hesitated to enter her, she raised her legs around my buttocks and gently rocked me slowly inside her. We gazed lovingly into each others eyes, and I kissed her tears away when they began flow. She pulled me tightly to her and plunged her tongue into my mouth as I began to ride her.

For Michelle, it was a momentous occasion; it was the first time that she'd been entered since her attack so many years back. She had given up the idea of being with a loving man; it could never happen, she told herself. Her sex life had been confined to an occasional self induced orgasm with a finger as she fantasised about what it would be like to be with someone she cared for, and cared for her. Since her attack, she'd had an aversion to being touched by anyone. She was a passionate woman, and she fought the aversion, but it won every time until now. This man who'd saved her life so many years ago, had now unlocked her passion, and it felt so good.

She loved how he seduced her with little kisses, and how he undressed her and told her how beautiful she was. And when he licked her in that special place, it was every bit as good as all her women friends joked it was. The orgasm that followed was incredible, the pleasure greatly outweighing the uncertainty of what was happening to her. The sight of his erect cock, big and powerful looking scared her, but she trusted Adolf implicitly and without hesitation guided it inside her.

Having never explored the world of adult toys, his cock felt strange inside her as it stretched her wide while moving back and forth. As the first few uncertain seconds passed by, she recognised the pleasure and allowed her brain to explore it. It felt warm and slippery; a lot of pleasure came from the area around her entrance. While meeting every one of Adolf's welcoming kisses, she experimented by moving her legs around in different positions, flat on the bed which altered the angle of his entry, and then around his buttocks and waist. Her playfulness was rewarded when her legs were lifted high up on her lover's shoulders, and his cock was pushed deep inside her resulting in a little moan.

Wanting a change of position, I eventually rolled from Michelle and lay on my back,

"Your turn on top." I suggested.

Michelle grinned at my cock swinging in the cool air, "I'm not sure I want to. That thing looks a bit scary to me."

"Get up here, you got to earn your keep." I ordered mockingly.

She slipped over me straddling my thighs and then shifted upwards so that her pussy was above my cock. I took myself in hand and pointed it upwards so that she could lower herself onto it. It was at this point that Michelle's natural lubrication began to let her down, and a little painful twist to her face made it obvious.

"Look in the second drawer down, there's some lube." I suggested.

Michelle leaned forward over to the bedside cabinet and opened it; a smile appeared on her face as she scooped out a tube of KY, a stash of condoms and a small vibrator onto the bed.

"Oh yes, what's all this? Looks like a real den of debauchery."

"All for a rainy day."

"Really?" she asked gingerly throwing the vibrator back into the drawer, then rolling the strip of condom packets and waving them past my nose. "Looking forward to winter are we? And why aren't we using one of these."

"Cause you've gotta be safe, and I haven't put myself at risk."

"It's not because men don't like using them?" she asked while lifting herself from me.

With my erection standing proudly against her navel, Michelle squeezed a little KY over the head and then lifted herself over it. This time, my penetration was completed with ease, and Michelle settled down on it and then lowered herself onto my chest. Our lips met and our tongues played as she rocked contently back and forth.

"Mmmmmmm, this is quite nice." she whispered.

When my hands strayed to her breasts, she sat up a little to make it easier, and then guided them to my mouth for a little extra teasing. We stayed like that for quite a while; it was when Michelle complained that her legs weren't used to be parted so wide that she rolled off to the side. I rolled her over on the bed so that she was facing away from me, and after adding a little dollop of KY, I slipped once again into her nice warm pussy.

From my new position, I kissed Michelle's back, shoulders and neck as I moved slowly back and forth. My right hand slipped around and fondled her nipples, and I was soon rewarded of little moans of appreciation. Without withdrawing, I eased her onto her stomach as I rolled on top of her. Placing my legs outside of hers, I coaxed her legs together pinning my cock firmly between them. My strokes were slow and short, and I could feel Michele rocking gently beneath me.

"Mmmm Mmmm, I like that, feels real good." she whispered.

I carried on for a short time before lifting her buttocks in the air, my cock slipping from her noisily during the transition. Michelle's hand quickly guided me back inside to speed things up. This time, I began slamming hard into Michelle driving her up the bed but pushing hard back with my every stroke. Our bodies were now shiny with perspiration as we slapped noisily together. Little moans of pleasure greeted my ears until she suddenly pulled away and rolled away from me.

"Okay, okay, I give up. I won't be able to walk for a week." she laughed.

I lay down beside her and pulled her in close so that our bodies were touching. Her arms swept around my neck so that I couldn't escape her kisses.

"You okay?" I asked.

Her eyes fastened onto mine, "I'm just fine thank you. I'm a little tender down there, but I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Are you safe? I asked knowing that she was unlikely to be using any sort of birth control.

"Should be, it's my safe time at the moment."

I rolled into a kneeling position between her parted thighs and looked down at Micelle's well battered pussy as I applied a little more KY. Her lips were now redder than before, and her tunnel gapping open. I leaned forward and ran my tongue briefly between her lips before moving over her body and sliding my cock deep inside her. Taking my body weight on my elbows, I began to ride her as we looked into each others eyes and occasionally kissed.

With her legs slightly bent by my sides, Michelle moved with me as I moved towards orgasm, her fine warm and wet pussy providing all the incentive I needed. She took my head in her hands and kissed me passionately as I worked diligently away. She sensed my urgency and smiled up at me as my intense orgasm arrived pumping my seed deep within her. Her smile was wide as my pleasure peaked and then diminished slowly from me, and then she raised her lips to mine.

"It's about time I did something for you." she whispered. "I owe you big time."

I grinned lecherously down at her, "A few hundred of those should even it up a bit."

She chuckled loudly, "Spoken like a true glutton."

"So, how was that for you?" I asked.

"Fantastic, better than I ever thought possible." she replied. "But only an act with someone you care for I think. I liked it when you finished inside me, all warm and gooey. Now I can feel you shrinking inside me."

"Want me to get off?"

"No, not yet, stay here. I like the feeling of you inside me."

I remained where I was for a few minutes before rolling from between her lovely thighs. I lay beside her and gazed at her beauty, her long body slippery with sweat. Her breasts lay flat against her body and her curls between her legs were flattened with my cum. Michelle asked for a tissue to save my mess from the sheets, but at that moment I cared not if my bed got a little messy. And she just smiled as I my eyes feasted upon her.

"I'm glad it was you." she muttered. "If it ever happened, I wanted it to be with someone special."

"Do you regret waiting so long?"

"Not until now, but maybe I do after this. It was nice and intimate, and it felt good too. I was always interested, but scared too, but I kinda knew it'd be okay with you."

We eventually snuggled down together and fell asleep as our chatting slowly faltered. It was Michelle's cell phone that woke us; she looked at her watch and jumped from the bed throwing her clothes on as she cursed. I can tell you watching her clothes come off the night before was much more fun than watching them go on again. After giving me a little kiss on the lips, she sped from my room with the excuse of a late meeting, but more interesting was her promise to get together later. I dragged myself wearily from the bed, and after a shower and dressing, wandered into my office to see what the day might bring.

It was late in the afternoon that Michelle contacted me, would I like to join her for a drink in a nearby café she asked? Ten minutes later I was sitting next to her with a chilled beer in my hand. She again looked stunning in a dark business suit, and my heart fluttered when I had approached where she was sitting, and her beaming smile was the type that was reserved only for lovers. For an hour we chatted, our fingers touching occasionally as we ignored our surroundings.

She then leaned close to me and smiled mischievously, "Do you remember you stripped me and then kissed me all over?

"Mmmm." I replied.

"Wellllllllll, how'd you like to do it all over again?"

I grinned, "I might quite like that."

"Well, how about you finish your beer, and then we'll go back to the hotel, and I might just let you."

I won't bore you with all the gory details, but it was pretty much a rerun of the night before, but this time Michelle was a lot more confident about the whole thing. Still a little tender from the night before, she got a little lesson on how to provide a good blow job and managed to finish me off pretty good. There's nothing quite like the sight of a beautiful woman with a face full of your cum. Michelle just smiled at the end of it all and then sprinted for the bathroom.

It was a couple of hours later that my dream of having Michelle in my future life was shattered. We were sitting in the lounge both dressed in hotel robes when she took a call on her cell phone. I watched as her demeanour changed from that loving woman I wanted her to be, to that of an angry and aggressive woman in a few short seconds. The argument between two lawyers over a pending divorce settlement that followed was long and bitterly ugly. I watched as Michelle's face distorted with rage and venomous words flew from her mouth, and I knew with some sadness that I couldn't let a woman like this into my heart. Under her watchful eyes, I walked from the room and hid under the hot shower.

Michelle was dressed when I returned to the lounge, and we looked into each others eyes for a few seconds before anything was said. I watched the tears trickle down her face as she realised the implications of what had just happened.

"I'm sorry Adolf." she whispered. "But I can't let go, it's just part of me."

Michelle, it's ruining your life. You deserve a better life, let it all go."

She considered what I said for a few seconds, and then shook her head, "I can't."

I took her in my arms and held her tight while she cried, her lips sought mine and I kissed her tenderly for the last time.

"If I can't be your lover, can I still be your friend?" she whispered when our lips parted.

"Always."

She smiled up at me, "I don't regret what we did, you showed me what it was like to be loved, and I'll always cherish the memory."

I held her face in my hands and gazed into those big eyes, "Life is for having fun, just make sure you do."

"Maybe it's too late for me."

"Michelle, it's never too late."

She smiled through tearful eyes and eased herself away from me, then turned and walked towards the door. I regretfully let her go.

The next few days were kind of miserable, for I would've loved to have Michelle in my life forever and a day. But I knew there would be unhappiness and conflict between us, but who knows; maybe it would be worth it. She was a driven woman dedicated to her vocation in life, and who am I to ask her to give it all up. Every time I convinced myself that I'd done the right thing, my mind would drift back to her wonderful body and the exquisiteness of our love making, and I would then turn into a lonely and unhappy man.

It took a while for me to break the shackles of my depression, and on a whim I rang Anna whom I last saw in the restaurant when I was with Michelle. My call was well received and came with an invite that night for a home-cooked meal, and for the first time in many weeks, my sprits lifted.

Armed with a nice bottle of red wine, I knocked nervously upon Anna's door at the allotted seven p.m. A bubbly and excited Anna invited me inside to where the rich smells of roasting meat and garlic greeted me. I poured two glasses of wine and then watched Anna work wonders in her small kitchen. We chatted and laughed as she did so, and then she switched off the stove and elements, stepped close to me and grinned mischievously.

"Which would you like first, me or food?"

Anna chuckled at my surprise, reaching behind her back, unzipped herself and let her dress fall to the floor. In front of me stood a dark skinned petite woman of some beauty wearing only a pair of white French knickers. With her hands on her shapely hips, Anna smiled brazenly as she tempted me. My eyes swept over her small pert breasts with large inviting nipples, and then down to her lovely round thighs. I grinned as I remembered how downright naughty she could be. She licked her lips as she slipped a finger down the front of her knickers, and fingered herself slowly and erotically.

"I've been a very good girl since you were last here, and you've got a lot of time to make up for." Anna whispered as she slipped her knickers downwards exposing a very bald pussy. "I shaved it just for you, so it's nice and smooth for you to lick."

I watched as Anna moved to a large comfortable chair and sat down, and beckoned me with a finger. For some strange reason, I kind of lost interest in food after that.

Not a lot later, I was firmly ensconced between Anna damp thighs riding her gently as we kissed. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry we broke up, I know it was my fault, but I was too stubborn to apologise. But when I saw you with that Brixton woman in the restaurant; it made me really jealous. I hated the thought of you being with someone else."