This Mother's Solution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know, but don't worry about it. . . we'll be back."

"But David, Seattle's quite a ways away."

"That's OK. We've got plenty of time. Listen, bring some dress-up clothes. . . I've got tickets to something special."

"You're kidding. What on earth is it?"

"I'm not telling. You'll see when we get there."

Just as David wanted, we got up early the next morning and drove the circuitous route to the ferry that would take us across Puget Sound to Seattle. Rather than hassle with driving around in a busy city that was unfamiliar to us, we decided to leave the car in the parking lot by the ferry terminal and take taxi cabs when we got to the other side. The ferry docked well after noon and we went directly to this world renowned market place where we had a fantastic lunch at a seafood restaurant. While we were eating, David filled me in on more of the details of what he had planned.

"Now don't get excited but we're not going back tonight. I've got reservations at a hotel. We're going to something that won't be over until it's way too late to take the ferry and drive back."

"That something you're talking about is your little surprise I take it."

"Yup."

"And we're going to be paying for two places at once," I said, probably sounding slightly irritated.

"Everything over here is my treat. Besides, who cares how many places we're paying for. I just want to give you a good time. You're paying for everything else and. . . well. . . I just want to make my lover happy."

"Oh, David. . . you're right, you know. I shouldn't have said anything. Please forgive me. Being here with you makes me as happy as I could be."

A little later in our meal, I continued.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this before now but you didn't know anything at all about. . . about how this trip was going to turn out, when you set this up, did you. You thought we were just having a regular vacation trip together, didn't you."

"I had my hopes up but that's all. I made all the arrangements on the internet a couple of weeks ago."

"That's soooo sweet," I said and leaned across the table and kissed him on the forehead.

After we were finished eating, we wandered around the market for an hour or so, looking at all the displays where people were selling everything from world-wide exotic foods to artistic nick-knacks, earrings and things like that. It was like a giant Saturday market. Then we took a taxi to the hotel and checked in. David had reserved us a room with two double beds. Of course, we would only be using one of them.

David asked me to show him what clothes I had brought in my small luggage bag and I laid them all out on the bed for him to look at.

"Are those all the skirts you have?" he asked.

"I brought my jean skirt but I left it back in the cabin."

"You remember when I said no panties? That only works when you're wearing a skirt or a dress. Besides, I like looking at your legs."

When we left for the ferry that morning, I was dressed in slacks and that's what I still had on. Looking disapprovingly at my pants, David continued with his critically important, life altering, monumentally significant speech.

"I want to buy you a new skirt or two, so let's go shopping."

Those were the magic words. Who (among us female types, anyway) can resist going shopping? Especially on someone else's dime. We remembered passing some high-end department stores in the taxi, right before we got to the hotel, so we decided to go on foot. When we got to the ladies apparel department in one of them, David and I picked through the racks and jointly selected a half dozen or so for me to try on in the changing room. I knew what my size was but I wondered how they would look when I had them on. There were two high school-aged girls behind the counter and one of them gave me the key. When David saw where I was going, he rapidly walked over just as I was opening the door.

"I think this is for ladies only," I joked.

He ignored what I said and came in behind me. He took the skirts from my hand, sat down on the bench and draped them over his knees. Naturally, as soon as I removed my chinos to try on the first one, by gesturing with his hand, David indicated that he wanted me to take off my undies too. I was hesitant and a bit self-conscious about doing that but since I knew that was how he expected me to be wearing these skirts, I thought I might as well bite the bullet.

"If that's what you really want, I will, but only if you promise to close your eyes when I'm changing. You're not going to think I'm very special if I run around naked in front of you all the time."

"OK, if that's what you want, I will."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, I promise. . . but I might not be able to resist sneaking a peek or two."

"Don't you dare."

About half way through trying them on, we came to one that we both really liked. It was a little shorter than the others, more the length that a young girl would wear but I liked it a lot anyway. I modeled it for David, holding my arms above my head.

"I really like this one David but don't you think it's a little short if I don't have anything on underneath. People might. . . you know. . . see something they shouldn't."

"You think so?. . . Tell me this, if you had you're panties on, would you not wear it because someone might see them?"

"Well. . . no. . . I guess not."

"OK then, no problem. . . let's get it. Listen come over here a second, I want to see something."

I was standing in front of the mirror at the time, so I did as he asked and moved over by him. He took the hem of the skirt in his hand, looked up and smiled at me and moved his hand to the inside of my leg right above my knee. I knew immediately what was going to happen, so I put my hands on his shoulders and closed my eyes.

"David. . . David. . ." and by the time I had said his name twice, in kind of a cautionary way, as if I was trying to discourage him, his hand was already touching my pussy.

I hadn't realized it beforehand but now both of us did: I was dripping wet. Apparently, sexual tension can be there even when you don't realize it. David moved his hand back and forth a few times, contacting me just where I like it most with the edge of his first finger. I was just starting to feel the first twinges of a reaction when he brushed the skirts on his lap off on the floor, stood up and moved around behind me. He guided me so that I was bent over, resting my palms on the bench, raised the skirt around my waist and started fingering me from behind. It wasn't long before I was feeling little pre-orgasm shockwaves going through my body and without doing it on purpose, my knees started flexing slightly, moving my hips up and down.

Knowing where we were, I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself. I arched my neck so my head was looking upward as far as it would go and made a yelping sound, just as I had my orgasm. With his free hand, David reached around and clasped his hand over my mouth, stifling several others that happened soon afterwards. I allowed myself one long groan and then it was over. I sank to my knees, put my head on the bench and gave myself a minute or so to recover, breathing in gasps. As I rested there, David slid his hand under my blouse and massaged my back while he repeatedly kissed the back of my neck.

"Thank you, sweetheart, " I said, "that was wonderful."

After a while he put his arms around me and held one of my breasts in each hand, with the fabric of my blouse and bra in between. He rested his head on the back of my shoulder. We stayed like this for quite some time, just feeling each other breathe. Before we left the waiting room, we picked out one more skirt that we liked and David took them to the cash register. As I wandered around looking at other clothes, I could see that the two girls behind the counter were chatting with David. They were probably bored because there wasn't anybody else in that part of the store. Just as they were putting the skirts in a bag and handing it to David, I walked within earshot and heard some humorous remarks at the end of their conversation.

"We thought we might have to come in there and get you," one of the girls was saying, "you were in there an awfully long time. . . we thought something might be wrong, like you were locked in or something."

David had turned away to leave but he stopped and turned back.

"Oh no, we were doing just fine. . . I'll tell you what, the next time we come back, before she tries anything on, how about we invite you in and let you watch."

Immediately, this poor girl turned red as a beet, put her hand over her mouth and wheeled around to look at her friend.

"Seeeee. . . I told you," she said.

I was embarrassed myself, so I grabbed David's arm and made sure we marched right out of there.

"I can't believe you said that to her," I said, lightly poking him in the ribs.

After we left the department store, we went back to the hotel and had a nap. We cuddled in bed for a while before we fell asleep. Amazingly, nothing remarkable happened. Apparently, even sex addicts have to take a break now and then. When we awoke, David told me that we were going to be having a late dinner after we did whatever it was we were going to do, so we got a couple of slices of pizza from room service to tide us over. I don't know if it was the pizza, the nap or what but by the time we were ready to leave that evening, our sex addict instincts had returned in force.

Hoping that it would be suitable for whatever David had bought tickets to, I had packed a black, semi-transparent, fluffy gauze evening dress with a sewn-in slip. I was wearing thigh-high stockings and, adhering to David's fetish, no panties. I didn't feel too uncomfortable about that because the dress was mid-thigh in length. It was sleeveless with a deep V neck. David put on dress slacks with a nice shirt. Just as we were ready to go down to the lobby and get them to call us a cab, David told me that there was one last detail to be attended to.

"You know what, mom. . . I think it would be a good idea if you kneeled on the bed for a minute."

"Oh really? Now why would I want to do that?"

"Guess."

And then, having been a little slow on the uptake, it hit me.

"Oh nooooo David, we can do that. I'm all dressed up."

"I know you are. That's what turned me on. You look like dynamite. . . I promise I won't mess you up. We'll be out of here in just a few minutes."

"Well, I sure hope you know what you're doing. . . who am I to say no. It's your money." And I did what he asked.

It took him no time at all to drop his trousers, pull the front of his boxers below his erection, lift my dress up onto my back and kneel on the bed behind me. I watched him do all of this looking back over my shoulder. Lubrication is never a problem with us and it wasn't this time either. He pounded into me over and over and came before I did. Because of time constraints, I assume, he didn't hang around to make sure I was satisfied, which I wasn't. This didn't disappoint me though, because I was more worried about our being late. As we were straightening ourselves up, however, one teensy problem did cross my mind.

"You know, David, you really should let me put on my panties because you're going to be leaking out of me all evening. I've got some panties with liners that'll take care of that."

"No way. I LIKE you walking around like that. . . It's not going to go all the way down to your ankles is it?"

"I suppose not."

"So, what's the problem?"

"No problem at all, kind sir. If I get out of line with my uppity requests too often, just slap me back into shape and I'll behave," I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on. . . you know I didn't mean it like that. I love you more than anything in the world."

"I know you do, my sweet lover," and I kissed him as passionately as I could. When we broke apart, I continued.

"I was just kidding but one thing I'm not kidding about. . . Whether you like it or not, I'm going to be stopping by the ladies room from time to time to wipe myself off. They do have ladies rooms where we're going, I presume."

"Oh, I'm sure they do."

And with that, we left. When we got in the taxi, David gave the driver an address. It was a short drive and before we had even rolled to a stop, I looked out the window and I could see what David was taking us to: it was the local appearance of a nationally touring musical theater production. David knew that I was a big fan of that kind of thing because I had taken him to several when he was a youngster, sometimes with his dad tagging along and sometimes by ourselves. Most of the ones we had seen previously were produced locally but one or two were like this, with a big time Broadway cast and crew. David had managed to score some wonderful seats in the sixth or seventh row because of a last minute cancellation. Needless to say, I was enthralled.

'Impossible love' is a universal theme in musicals, so the emotions I felt as we watched were magnified because of the similarities to our own situation. Throw in the fabulous music and singing and it was almost overwhelming. Two or three times, tears welled up in my eyes. Through most of the show, we held hands on our shared armrest and during the poignant sequences, we squeezed each other tightly. A few times I leaned my head on David's shoulder and he rested his head on mine. The love dramatized on the stage was being transferred directly into at least two in the audience, just as the show's playwright and composer intended. When it was over, we left the theater recounting favorite parts of what we'd just seen.

(To be continued. Please proceed to Chapter 6.)

12