This One Time at Choir Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She writhed with a couple of aftershocks, and then she cupped his head in her hands gently, stroking his hair, and said breathlessly, "Come on baby, it's your turn."

"Oh god, oh god," He breathed, and she could tell he was close.

"Come on, darling, I want to see your face when you come," She whispered against his forehead. His eyes squeezed shut as he thrust harder, and he made a small, desperate moan. She loved to listen to men moan, and he was surprisingly vocal for a man, and that drove her wild. Finally he went ridged, pushing himself in as far as he could go, his whole body jerking as he came. She held him loosely as he did, his head was bowed, teeth gritted, a passionate cry finally escaping through his lips.

They stayed in those positions for a full minute before collapsing on each other. When they could move again, they gave each other one final kiss before cuddling under the blankets for a rest.

*****

Later, Sara discovered the girls were still up and waiting for her when she finally returned to the cabin.

"Oh my god!" Deb exclaimed, "You're still alive? We thought the teachers caught you."

"Nope," Sara said, "It just took a little longer than expected."

"Did you get them?" Lisa asked. Sara held up the pair of briefs and the girl's all giggled and whooped.

"It's after midnight though," Deb said, "So who wins? The boys or the girls?"

"Oh," Sara said with a grin, "I would have to say I did."

*

A/N: Like my story? Take a minute to show your appreciation and tick off your vote or send me a reveiw. Stroke my ego, and I may just be inspired enough to give you more. ;)

12