This Thing Called Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me jack, just like that, I need your huge fucking cock, it's so good, oh fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my... Oh... oh, ah, ah, oh here, oh, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fucking cooooooopmmmmmingggg, oh yeeaaaaargghhh!"

She screamed and grabbed me and pulled me close down on top of her body and squeezed me so tight as her hips shook under me and finally I came so hard deep in her pussy. She started to kiss my neck and shoulders and was grabbing all over my upper bod while simultaneously holding me close.

"Jack, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you so fucking much Jack," she said as our lower bodies settled.

I wasn't sure if that was the orgasm talking. Flavia smiled at me and left the room. I asked her about Mark and she said he was gay even if he didn't know it yet, apparently I had turned him out. She said how he was spending most of his time with a sixty year old neighbor upstairs and she could hear him getting fucked and spanked through the ceiling.

I apologized for that but she said it was better to know now than later. It turns she did love me and wished we could be together. I explained how this was Jack's last day and about the changes I was going to go under. I also mentioned I would be a better part of a year under training and hormone therapies and surgeries but I was allowed to have one visitor throughout the process.

Becky squealed in happiness, started babbling about what we could do when I was finally a girl. I appreciated her enthusiasm but told her we needed to take it slow like and that she really needed to see people while I was away, that it wasn't the right time to consider a relationship and that I certainly expected to find my way to sex during the course of that year. She declared her love but wished us both great fucking for the coming year and I agreed.

Flavia rejoined us later and filled Becky one more time also. As Becky left to feed her husband Flavia and I went to bed. Flavia explained she couldn't have sex with me as jack because she knew Jack was leaving for good and the person I was going to be would be gone at least a year so we'd see what we would be upon my rebirth.

So very complicated all this, this thing called life, but a new me was about to face a new chapter in my life and tomorrow I would be going to TGirl Academy to start my new life. I haven't decided on a name yes, just not Jackie, something new, something people could scream out when they fucked me because this girl, she was going to get some, yes she was.

12