Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,336 Followers

When she came back Julia got to her feet and said, "I have to freshen up." She walked on unsteady legs to the bathroom. When she was gone, I looked at Elaine with what I'm sure was a profoundly disturbed expression.

"She said she hasn't been fucked like that since Bill Payton?"

"I heard her."

"You know that my father's name is Bill Payton?"

Elaine sighed. "I've known your father for almost 20 years, so, yes, I'm aware his name is Bill Payton."

"But, what, how...?" I sputtered.

"How did you think your mother knew I'd be here to play with you? Because they used to swing with all of us. Don't tell them I told you this, or they'll freak out."

"They'll freak?" I said. "More than I am right now? I doubt it. My dad makes Ozzie Nelson look like Ozzy Osbourne. My mom thinks Martha Stewart cuts corners in the kitchen. And you're telling me THEY did stuff like I saw at that party?"

Elaine shrugged and nodded. "All the time. He was very popular with the women, thanks you his, um, endowment. One that has obviously been passed down to his son."

My brain desperately tried to suppress this information, and failed. "My mother, she used to..."

"She used to take on three men at once and leave them unconscious on the floor and her hair wouldn't even get mussed."

I put my hands on my ears. "I don't want details!"

"But then they had you, and they started coming to our parties less and less often, and after awhile they stopped coming altogether. They were happy enough with each other."

I couldn't imagine my dad fucking a glamorous, gorgeous woman like Julia. Or..."Um, you didn't, with my father, you didn't..."

"Fuck him? Oh my, yes." She saw my expression and laughed. "And my husband fucked your mother. It was no big deal, honey. Consenting adults."

I was going to be copiously sick. But then Julia came back, her war paint carefully reapplied, imperious again. "I want that cock again tomorrow," she said.

"I can't, I have plans," I said. I did, dinner with my parents. Who now seemed like scary, but interesting, strangers.

"I have plans too, but I can spare an hour to fuck that cock. I'll be here at five."

"I won't be here."

"Yes you will!" There was something familiar in that haughty tone. I couldn't quite place it, but it pissed me off. I hefted my half-hard cock in my hand and said, "If you ever want this inside you again you'd better learn to be polite."

She didn't wilt, as I hoped, but it did take some of the steel out of her gaze. "I'll see you soon enough," she said ominously. She dressed and was out the door in two minutes, saying good bye to Elaine, but not me.

"I'm impressed, you stood up to her."

"She's a bitch, and a bully."

"You seem to like her well enough."

"For certain things, yes." I stood up, found my boxers, and hoisted them into position. "So, I'm not a virgin anymore. I thought I would get a certificate or something."

"Doesn't work that way."

"I thought I'd feel different."

"You will. But the world keeps spinning the same way. It only changes your life if it's really horrible, something like that."

"I guess that wasn't horrible. Just...weird." I fluffed my shorts and started to step into them when I noticed an odd expression on Elaine's pretty face. "What?"

It was the first time I'd seen Elaine nervous. She looked at the floor. "You wouldn't have the energy for a second go-round, would you?"

My penis twitched. "Oh, God, yes." I pulled my boxers down and seeing the hungry look on Elaine's face as she saw my erection made me feel like a stud. She sat on the bed and wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started pumping. "I want you to be hard."

"I am hard for you."

Her eyes glazed over. "Big and hard." She kept masturbating me, and my cock did indeed get a bit harder, a bit thicker.

She leaned over and kissed the head. She kissed it again, and again, and then sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around me. My hips undulated a bit as her mouth and fingers pleasured me.

"Elaine. We've done this before. I want to fuck you. Now.

She leaned away, and lay on her back. She spread her warm, plump thighs, and I snuggled between her legs. My pelvis ground against her as she took my cock in her hand and guided me inside her.

"I don't need to wear a condom?" I said.

She shook her head. "I don't have unprotected sex with any of the people I swing with. And I know you haven't. And," her voice grew husky as I slowly started to penetrate her, "I want to feel you come in me, I want to feel you squirting that hot come inside my pussy."

I slid inside her, and it was glorious. Without a condom I could feel Elaine's natural slipperiness and it made my head swim. "My God, you ARE big," she gasped. I settled against her pelvis, my rod nailing her to the bed. She wrapped her legs around me, hooking her ankles around my back. "Give me a second, honey. I need to get used to you." I wiggled my hips a bit and we both groaned. Our pubes rustled against each other. "I can feel your heart beating through your cock. You're cock is throbbing, oh God, it's throbbing like a vibrator inside me."

I flexed my cock and Elaine moaned. "Don't! That feels, oh, oh..." I kept flexing the thick muscle of my cock and it finally forced her legs to release their hold on me. I pulled back and slowly reinserted myself. "It feels almost as good going out and it does going in," she said.

I leaned down and suckled her nipples as I patiently moved my hips up and down. It felt so exquisitely intense that I had to stop a second or I thought I'd come. I concentrated on the nipple in my mouth and tried to forget that my penis was buried in a tight, humid, slippery cavity.

Elaine pried my mouth away from her tits and kissed me, her tongue wandering inside my mouth. "Fuck me," she whispered. She spread her legs even wider. Her voice was barely audible. "Fuck me...fuck me..." She lifted her legs high. I rose up on my hands, in a push-up position. "Fuck me...fuck me...pound me with that huge cock." I started thrusting, going all the way out and then all the way back in, fucking her now, really fucking her. Her kind, motherly face contorted into an exciting mask of greedy lust.

"Fuck me!" she demanded as we started to screw in earnest. I fell into an metronomic rhythm, my pelvic thrusts coming faster and faster. I huffed and puffed from the exertion, both from fucking her and from keeping myself from coming too soon.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "Oh my God, oh God! You're even bigger that your father."

"Are you OK?" I panted.

"It hurts a little."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO!" She hooked her legs around my hips and spurred me on. I picked up the pace, going even faster, her pussy was so wet now that my well-lubed penis easily glided in and out of her. I sat back on my haunches to give my arms a rest and found that this was a perfect position for fucking Elaine's brains out. I totally controlled her now, grabbing hold of her ankles and fucking her like a madman, driving myself faster and faster.

"Now I'm gonna do what I did to Julia," I said, loving the glimmer of anticipation in Elaine's eyes. "I'm gonna pound you."

I fucked her like a beast, my big cylinder thrusting inside her over and over and over again. I loved watching her writhe in ecstasy, loved hearing her scream and moan as I loved her with my cock. I wanted to give back some of the pleasure she'd given me over the last few weeks. I felt her powerful muscles twitch and clench as my churning cock brought her to climax after climax.

"Come in me, please!" she begged. "I want to feel you shoot inside me, I want to feel that hot come filling me up." I couldn't help but obey. Her big white breasts jiggled with every thrust, and watching those soft, round globes bounce sent me spinning into that bottomless spiral. "Oh...oh...Elaine, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come in you, I'm gonna soak you, I'm gonna make it so wet inside you..."

"Yes! Yes! Come in me, come, come...OHHH!!!"

I arched my back and pushed myself as deep inside her pussy as possible. "Uhhhh! Elaine!" I groaned as the tip of my cock split and the first thick gout of semen sprayed Elaine's womb. With every desperate thrust I injected Elaine's pussy with more and more of my sperm. It went on and on, I kept fucking and the incredible tingling of my orgasm lingered on and on. I fucked Elaine so hard that my cock whipped my semen into a frothy white meringue.

When I stopped, when I couldn't fuck any more, I lowered myself until my head was pillowed on Elaine's full bosom. We were both sweaty and breathing hard and I was exhausted. It was a long time before either of us spoke.

"That was fun," I said in a monotone.

She giggled. "Yes, it was. You're incredible."

"You mean, my cock was incredible."

"No, it's much more than just your cock, honey. I've had a few men even bigger than you. Great sex mean more than just what you have between your legs. Even if what God gave you," she played with my limp cock like a plug of wet clay, "is absolutely delicious."

"To Julia I'm just a cock. A cock with legs to bring the cock to her."

"All women aren't like Julia. You'll find girls who will appreciate you for more than your penis."

"Like you?"

She stroked my hair. "Like me. And girls your age you'll date and fall in love with."

I thought of Bridget Landau, and how she would react if I fed my big dick inch by inch between her long, sexy legs. "There's this one girl at school I'd love to fuck, and if I ever do, I'm gonna fuck her so she screams like Julia."

"That doesn't sound like you," Elaine chided.

I sighed. "I guess I wouldn't. But this girl is a total bitch. She's mean and arrogant and treats everyone like garbage because she's gorgeous. She knows everyone either wants her or wants to be like her."

Elaine's fingernails played with my earlobe. "Well, give her a ride like you just gave me and you might just fuck that attitude out of her."

"Yeah, it would be like I was performing a public service..."

She laughed. "I don't think it works like that."

"I'll never get the chance, so I don't think it matters."

We lay there a few minutes, and then it was time to get up and get dressed. I did have school the next day, after all. I wasn't a virgin anymore, and, yes, I did feel different. I now understood why sex was so fucking popular. "When can we do this again?" I asked.

I thought Elaine would gently scold me for being so forward, but she didn't. "Soon, I hope," she said, and there was this little edge of desire in her voice that was music to my ears. "And I'm sure I'll have Julia hounding me about having you over so you two can fuck again. And when I tell all my women friends about how incredible you are, well, you're going to be a busy boy."

I was grinning from ear to ear. "Well, I'm happy to be of service, anytime."

Elaine snuggled next to me and snaked her hand under my shirt. Her nails played with the hairs around my navel. "Danny's Stud Service?"

"Who needs college? I'll just put an ad in the Yellow Pages."

She laughed, a deep, sexy laugh, and she kissed me on the lips. "Don't get a big head, honey. You already have one head that big enough already." She gave my soft penis a squeeze inside my shorts. "Now go home."

I got my keys. "It's funny, this all started because my mom caught me sucking my own penis. Now I'm gonna have so many women who want to fuck me that I won't have to do that anymore." I shook my head. "It's a weird world. And I have a weird mom."

Elaine gently pushed me to the door. "You have no idea, honey." I got one last kiss, but no explanation.

I drove home to parents who were now very different in my eyes. I walked through the front door to find my folks in the living room, Dad reading the paper, Mom watching TV. When she saw me her eyes narrowed. "You were gone a long time."

I shrugged. "Not too long."

With Dad in the room Mom couldn't very well get on my case about bothering Elaine. Even though I now knew that my Dad and Elaine...well, I didn't want to think about it. I also didn't want to think about my Mom doing the things I saw at that party. Giving men blowjobs. Fucking their brains out. Squatting over them and sliding their dicks inside her...

I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head, trying to clear my mind like an Etch-a-Sketch. I didn't want to dwell on the disturbing thoughts Elaine put in my head. I sat down to watch TV. But mostly I contemplated my parents. They were, I had to admit, an attractive couple. I'd seen their wedding pictures, my mom was very pretty. Still was very pretty. My dad was a good-looking guy. I never thought of myself as being especially handsome, but maybe I just needed more time to fill in my stringbean frame.

My mom and dad. Your typical boring suburbanites. Who used to swing like Hugh Hefner. It seemed impossible. Maybe Elaine was just pulling my leg. No, Julia had said my father's name. Jesus. Too weird.

"What's with the troubled face?" my mother asked.

"Huh? Nothing."

"Nothing happened tonight?"

"No. Not at all. Just thinking."

"About what?"

About you fucking Elaine's husband, about Dad fucking the woman I just lost my virginity to. "Nothing in particular."

She snorted, not satisfied. My father whistled tunelessly as he riffled through the paper. I sat back and pretended to watch TV. So what if my mom and dad used to fuck around? They didn't know I knew that, and that was definitely for the best. Keep that tawdry secret in the dark, where it belonged, thank you very much. The less I thought about my mom and dad fucking, the better my digestion.

After awhile I went up to my room and went to bed. I lay there imagining the evening's events. Sex. Sex sex sex sex sex. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I'd had intercourse with two beautiful women. Very different women. Older women. I wondered if sex would be the same with a girl my age. A girl I had romantic feelings for. I had no way of knowing, but making love to a girl was probably a different proposition than sex with a woman who wanted me to fuck her brains out.

Too much to think about. I started to drift off to sleep, and there really wasn't any reason to worry so much. Hell, my stomach was still doing flip-flops. I had a bunch of attractive women eager to have sex with me. I was in the teenage boy's version of Heaven.

I thought about the night before, waking up early and sucking myself off. It looked like I wouldn't have to do that too often anymore. Fine by me. I was looking forward to the days and weeks ahead. All the sex I wanted. I drifted off to sleep, happy and content. Had I known what the future held I wouldn't have slept so easily, I would, in fact, have run around in tiny circles looking like the guy in Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream".

But I didn't know. I slept the sleep of the innocent. Or, the stupid. In my case, it was a toss-up.

christo
christo
1,336 Followers
12