Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,329 Followers

"You'd be surprised how often I have to discipline my husband." She pointed at her plastic cock. "Suck it."

"No!"

She stepped closer. "If you don't suck it, if you don't make it wet, it's going to hurt even more when I shove it up your ass."

"Julia, please don't!"

"Suck!"

There was nothing else to do. I fell to my knees and took the cold phallus in my mouth. The dildo had a big detached helmet and veins running through the shaft. It wasn't nearly as big as my cock, but it was big enough that I didn't want it jammed up my chute. I started bobbing my head up and down the entire length, slobbering all over it.

"Look at me," Julia said. "I want to look into your eyes as you suck that cock."

I turned my eyes up to her as my lips slid up and down the dildo. "Lick it," she ordered, and I let it slip out of my mouth and I used my tongue all over the shaft. "The head, lick the head." I swirled my tongue all over the big bulbous head, making sure that it was dripping with my saliva.

I hate to admit it, but I had a huge hard-on sticking up against my stomach.

"Stand up." I stood, and she grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. She yanked my boxers down and my giant penis stuck out like a bat. "Bend over."

"Please, God, no!"

She put her hands on my back and bent me over the toilet. She grabbed my asscheeks and pulled them apart. I felt the hardness pressing against my sphincter, she leaned her weight against me, but I wouldn't admit the dildo. "You didn't make it slippery enough," she growled. She pulled a tube of lubricant out of her bag and greased it up.

Without another word she impaled me with the dildo. "Oh!" I cried. It hurt, it hurt a lot, but it felt so good I groaned. Julia put her hands on my hips, her nails digging into my skin, and fucked me with quick, deep strokes. My moans and cries echoed in the cavernous bathroom.

"Someone might come in!" I cried. All Julia did was close and lock the stall's door. She didn't stop. She fucked me like an animal, cackling with delight as I squirmed like a butterfly pinned to a board. The soft plastic phallus plunged deeper and deeper into my rectum, and if it hurt, it also gave me such pleasure that I thought I might go insane.

I reached down with my right hand to jack myself off and Julia slapped it away. "That cock is mine! No one, not even you, is allowed to touch it without my permission." I looked between my legs to see Julia's fingers, tipped with nails as sexy as Crystal's, wrap around my cock. She fucked me deeper and deeper and pumped my cock at the same time, using her grip on my cock to give her extra leverage. It felt so good I moaned, "Fuck me, Julia, just fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Those words had no sooner stopped echoing in the room when the door opened. Julia froze, the dildo buried to the hilt in my rectum. She put her free hand over my mouth. "Not a peep," she whispered. As if I was going to broadcast that I was getting cornholed in the woman's bathroom.

"Is there someone in here?" a girl asked. I recognized the voice, it was a girl named Kelly, she was in the show too.

"Just me, dear," Julia said.

"Oh, sorry, it was just a little spooky."

"Yes, it was," Julia said, with a polite little laugh. I heard a stall door open and close, Kelly going about her business. Julia took the opportunity to extract the dildo from inside me and re-lube it. When she was done it went right back where it was before.

She fucked me, even with someone right in the room. I had to be quiet, I couldn't moan or cry out, and that made the pain and the pleasure that much more intense. I don't know what Kelly was up to, but it took her two good minutes to finish. The whole while, Julia ruthlessly pounded my ass.

At last, I heard the toilet flush. Kelly washed her hands and left without saying a word. I guess the etiquette in that situation is a bit complicated. When I heard the big door shut I groaned, "I have to come, please!"

"So do I, bitch." Julia pulled the dildo out of my ass and I nearly fainted. "Sit on the toilet," she said, and I gratefully complied. My ass was killing me. Julia removed the strap-on and pulled down her panties. They went into her bag along with the soiled dildo.

I was sitting on the commode, shell-shocked and exhausted, when Julia leapt on top of me. She grabbed my cock and sat straight down on it. "Uhhhng!" we groaned in unison. To have my penis enveloped by a slippery wet pussy at this vulnerable moment was sensory overload. I moaned and groaned and my cries were drowned out by Julia's shrieks of ecstasy. She was sitting on me, our legs entwined, and Julia put her hands on my shoulders and levered herself up and down my length. I helped her along by resting my hands on her waist and taking some of her weight off her legs.

"Jesus Christ, you're big. You're cock is fucking perfect." She buried her head on my shoulder and bit me, hard. The pain was nothing compared to the ecstasy blasting out between my legs.

"Oh. Oh! OH!" she moaned, and she wrapped her legs around the toilet and let me pound her as she came. I didn't have much more endurance. A few more wet strokes and I moaned with despair and ejaculated inside her. "Oh, fill me up, fill me with all that hot come!" she screamed, so loud I thought someone must hear us.

But no one did. We came to rest. I still had a partial erection, and Julia closed her eyes, obviously savoring the hardness inside her. I hoped that after feeling the power between my loins Julia would abandon her plans to own me. Fat chance. "That cock, that beautiful cock...and it's all mine."

"No, it's not."

"Yes it is!" She grabbed my face in her hands. "That cock belongs to me. And only me. If you disobey, I'll make sure you are humiliated beyond your worst nightmares. And if you don't think I'll do it, if you think my daughter won't do it..." she shook her head.

"I believe you," I said.

She slowly, slowly, raised herself up the length of my dick. "Next time, we'll fuck that cock until it's limp."

"We?" I asked.

She stepped into her skirt. "My daughter and I. I've been waiting to meet the right man to deflower my daughter. Of course, you aren't the right man. You aren't a man at all, you're just a boy. But you have the cock. My daughter must experience it. And she will. We will, together. I'll make sure my darling girl enjoys all the pleasures of her body. And that cock is the perfect tool."

It was monstrous. It was abominable. And it turned me on like nothing else had before. "You want me to have sex with Bridget?"

She slapped me, hard. "Don't presume that you're worthy to lick my daughter's boots. The only part of you that interests me is your cock. For some reason you were blessed with a perfect penis. I want to share it with my daughter."

She stood and stepped into her skirt. After she zipped up and smoothed out the wrinkles she said, "Where do you live? The address?" When I hesitated she barked, "Tell me!"

I gave her my address. "Yes, I know the neighborhood." She closed her bag. "We'll be there on Tuesday."

"What? Why my house?"

"Because we're going to do it in your parents' bed. I remember how you said I was your bitch when we fucked that first time. Well, I'm going to show you who the bitch really is. Figure out a way to get your parents out of the house. If you don't, well, I'll have to tell my little girl about that little trick you showed us at the party."

She walked out of the stall, her clicking heels signaling her departure. "Tuesday. Around seven o'clock. You'd better have everything fucking ready for me and my little girl." The door opened, and sighed shut.

I sat on the toilet, my ass, penis, and temples all throbbing. I was in a bad spot. I didn't see a way out of it. Maybe Elaine would have some answer, but I doubted it. If I even told her Julia might get pissed. I did not want the whole school knowing about my autofellatio ability. It would not help my popularity. At least, not in a good way.

I had to take care of first things first. I snuck out of the girl's bathroom, not walking too fast thanks to the angry pain blaring from my ass. I made it to the quiet sanctuary of the locker room and changed into human form. I went out to my car without talking to anyone. I drove home with my mind racing, not sure what to do.

There wasn't anything to do. I had to fuck Bridget Landau. What's the proverb, be careful what you wish for, you may get it? I'd dreamed about her for years. Now I was going to have her, and it would be a humiliating and terrifying experience. "What a fucked-up world," I said, angry with myself. There had to be a way out of this. I just couldn't see it.

"How was the show?" my mom asked when I got home.

"Awful. Worse than I expected."

She looked me over. "Did you hurt yourself? You're walking funny."

"Twisted my ankle. I couldn't see too well in that suit and I tripped. No big deal."

She kissed my cheek and said, "Go take a shower. You stink."

A shower sounded delightful. I got under the hot spray and washed away the sweat, semen, pussy, lubricant, and blood. I wished I could tell my parents my troubles and they would make it all better. But that was impossible. Mom and Dad wouldn't come to my rescue, not this time.

christo
christo
1,329 Followers
12