Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So why the fuck did I turn RIGHT, right into my parents' bedroom? I zipped into their room and scuttled under the huge bed. I lay there quiet as a corpse. I looked out from under the bed and saw two sets of high heels walk in the room.

"Take your clothes off," Mom said. "I want to watch you strip."

I saw Bridget step out of her heels, and then her skirt, stockings, blouse, brassiere, and panties all fell to the floor in front of me. I could smell her perfume in her discarded clothes. I stared at her bare ankles, while my Mom doubtless stared at Bridget's nude body.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," Mom said.

"Thank you."

"I was so envious when you slept with Elaine. I knew you hated me, and I thought I would never have the chance to make love with you."

"I still hate you, Linda."

Mom laughed. "And I still detest you. But that really isn't the point, is it?"

And now Bridget laughed. "Not here, not now."

Mom walked up to Bridget, still fully dressed, probably about the same height in heels as Bridget was in bare feet. I heard them kiss, soft at first, then louder, and louder, their sighs of delight, and then my mother knelt down and I heard her kissing other places. "Mm...oh...Linda," Bridget said. "Get undressed, I want to touch you."

Mom stood and said, "Help me, darling." I watched the clothes-dropping process repeated, my mother's exquisite suit and undergarments collected on the floor. I imagined Bridget unhooking my mother's brassiere, cupping her newly freed breasts in her warm hands...I was going to hell. I was sure of it. If I wasn't in hell already.

Bridget raised her leg and rested it on the bed, and my mother's fingers went to work. "Oh," Bridget sighed.

"You have so much to learn," Mom said. "You have so much to learn about making love with a woman."

"I want you to show me."

"I will."

"You and Elaine and your friends."

"We will, darling."

"Uh...uuhhh..." A silence of a few seconds, and then, "Oh, Linda."

My mother raised her own leg, Bridget leaned over, and for the next minute or so I heard them quietly cooing with pleasure as their fingers explored each other's bodies.

"Linda..." Bridget said.

"Yes..."

"What do you taste like?"

They both laughed. The bed accepted Mom's weight with barely a sigh, her feet dangling above the ruff at the bottom of the bed. Bridget knelt down and I could hear her arranging my mother's legs on her shoulders. Her pussy was RIGHT THERE, if I'd been Gene Simmons I could have taken a big lick, but I wasn't, so I didn't.

Bridget leaned forward and I heard soft, moist, muffled sounds coming from above my head. She purred, "Mmm...mmmmmmm..." as she gave my mother oral pleasure. I heard the bedsprings tense slightly as Mom rotated her hips as Bridget tongued her, but she didn't make a noise, or say a single word.

Until-"Oh, that's good. Honey, right there...mmm-hmm..." Mom's voice was husky with excitement. Again there was silence, except for the sounds of a darting tongue between my mother's legs and Bridget's kittenish mewling.

"Oh, darling," Mom said, the springs pinging a bit louder now. From my hiding spot I could see the bottom half of Bridget's breasts bob and sway as she drove her mouth into my mother's crotch. "Ah...ahh..." Mom sighed, the bedsprings grinding a bit more. Bridget's low, hungry growl intensified as she licked and sucked at my mother's pussy, and her efforts finally bore fruit. "Yes...yes, Bridget, darling..." Mom said, and then she suddenly cried out, making me nearly jump out of my skin. "That's it, go on, go on...mmm...oh! OH! Honey, just like that...oh, yes!" The bedsprings popped and squeaked for about ten long seconds, and then there was silence. I saw Bridget sit back on her haunches.

"Did I do it good?" Bridget sneered. She knew the answer to that question.

"Yes, darling, that was good," Mom agreed. "Now come over here and I'll show you what very good feels like." Bridget stood, and I saw her pretty, pretty feet suddenly vanish as she leapt on the bed to join my mother.

I couldn't see, of course, but I could imagine Bridget lying on the bed, golden hair falling about her shoulders, her long legs stretched out. I had Bridget Landau nude, excited, lying on top of me...and I couldn't touch her. She didn't know I was there. Life never seemed so unfair.

If I couldn't see them, well, I could sure hear them. "Ohhh!" Bridget exclaimed, startling me. "Oh, I...Linda, ohh, yes! Fuck, eat me, put your..." the whole bed shook. "Yes!"

The bed was squeaking and creaking as my mom burrowed into the magical petals of Bridget's vagina. I cannot describe the torment I felt, knowing that the girl I desired so badly was being tongued into submission just a few inches away from me-and by my mother, of all people on this godforsaken planet. And the fact that I couldn't SEE anything, that I just had to lie there and listen to them going at each other was the worst part, because my imagination conjured all sorts of inappropriate pictures involving my mother. I should've hid in my room, I thought ruefully. Too late now, much too late.

"Oh God, ohh God! Put your finger in me again...oh...ohh!" A pause, a long, long moan. "Uhhh! Not my ass, don't put your finger in...oh...ohh...ohh! Ohh! Oh, fuck! Put it deep in me, put your finger deep...fuck me, fuck me, Linda!"

"You like getting fucked up the ass?" Mom said quietly.

"Mommy said it's bad," Bridget cried. "Mommy said it's wrong, she said to never let...ohh...never let anyone fuck you up the...ohhh...up the ass...uhh! Uhh!" Bridget grunted several times, probably due to my mother forcefully thrusting her digit into Bridget's rosebud to the hilt. Bridget gasped, "But Mommy, it feels so GOOD!"

And then Bridget moaned, "OHHHHHAAWWWW!" and it was so loud I nearly jumped out of my skin. Mom was bringing all her talents to bear. The bed started squeaking rhythmically, and Bridget recited a mantra of lust. "Oh God, oh my God, eat me! Lick me, lick my pussy, lick it...lick it with your tongue, oh your tongue feels so good, so good INSIDE me...ohhh...uhhh...ohhh! Suck it...suck it...suck it right there!" That last request was issued in a plaintive bleat, Bridget on the brink and then I heard a desperate, "UHHH!!! UHHH!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!" Her orgasmic thrashing went on and on and on, the bed buffeted by seismic shivers induced by Bridget's quivering body.

I wept tears of frustration. It should have been me, MY tongue, MY fingers, that sent her into orbit. Not my mother's. Not my mother's.

The tumult on the bed finally concluded. "Thank you," Mom said. "I've wanted to do that since the moment I saw you."

Bridget sighed with post-orgasmic content. "The first time you saw me, I was lying right here."

"You were."

"And your son was taking my virginity."

"He was. And your mother was fucking him up the ass."

"She was." There was the sound of skin sliding across the comforter, Bridget moving closer to my mother. "So why didn't you fuck me then?"

"You'd just had my son inside you, I couldn't very well go down on you under those circumstances. I also had the shock of seeing your mother after all those years, and my desire to humiliate her after what she did to Danny was ever stronger than my desire for you." She laughed lightly. "As hard as that is to believe."

Again the sound of kissing. "I won't tell him about this." Bridget said. "About us fucking."

"I thought you want to break his heart. That would do it."

"It would piss him off, that's all." Bridget's voice grew soft. "I don't want to share this with anyone else. This is between me and you."

Another pause, more kissing. Mom said, "You have the most beautiful breasts..." and I heard Bridget exhale as, I presume, Mom took one of her nipples into her mouth. I closed my eyes and imagined those pink nubs, swollen with excitement, imagined them in my own mouth, my tongue swirling round and round, Bridget's fingers running through my hair...I didn't think it possible that I could hate my own mother, but at that moment...

Mom suddenly giggled. "What?" Bridget asked.

"You said this is between you and me, and I have something very special we can put between you and me." Mom slid to the edge of the bed and I saw her feet alight on the floor. She walked to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer, and I saw her withdraw two thin, pen-sized dildos. "A small vibrator as an appetizer, and then..." she reached in the drawer, "the main course."

At first I couldn't see what she pulled out, but then the bottom half of it swung into my field of vision. It was a monster dildo, bubblegum pink and about a foot and a half long, with a huge, bulbous head. I was betting that I'd only seen half of it, that it was actually a mammoth double-headed prang. And when Bridget moaned, "Oh God, you're gonna put that inside me?", and Mom said, "Inside both of us," I think my suspicions were confirmed.

"I don't have as big a collection of toys as Elaine," Mom said, "But the ones I do have are rather exciting."

"I want to feel you inside me," Bridget said in a husky voice. Mom hopped back on the bed. "Come here, darling, come get yourself close to me...put your legs here, on top of mine..." I could imagine them both sitting on the bed, moving together so their legs interlocked, pelvises only a few inches away from each other. "Open up," Mom said, "Open wider...wider..."

I heard a buzzing sound, a buzzing that suddenly got softer and deeper in tone. "OH!" Bridget exclaimed. The buzzing went on and on, and then Bridget said, "Put it in me, put it in me now!"

"Not yet," Mom teased. She was giving Bridget the business end of the vibrator, finding all the hot spots that made her new lover squeal. And then the buzzing sound doubled, as Bridget put her probe between Mom's legs. I heard the two women giggle and moan as they diddled each other with their toys.

"I like that," Bridget panted.

"I like it too, but it's better when you're full inside."

"Then let's do it. I want to feel that thing sliding in and out of me.

"Lube it up first," Mom said, and I heard a loud "SPLORRT!" as they smeared the dildo with slippy stuff. And now, I pictured Mom feeding that enormous snake into Bridget's wet nest...

"HUHHHH! Oh, fuck, it's big," Bridget moaned.

"Is it as big as my son?" Mom purred.

"Nothing's THAT big," she said savagely.

The creaking became rhythmic, Mom leaning back and forth as she slid the huge dildo in and out of Bridget's pussy. "Isn't that wonderful?" Mom asked.

"Oh, fuck, yes...but why don't you join me?"

There was a brief squeaking, bodies readjusting themselves, and then I heard Mom groan, "God, that's good," as she introduced the dildo inside her.

"Fuck me," Bridget said. The bed started going "Cree-CREAK, Cree-CREAK!", and the women moaned and sighed in unison. "Don't hog it," Mom giggled. "Save some for me!"

"I want it all, I want it all," Bridget groaned. "That's it, slide it...oh, Linda, oh yes, give to me."

"You want it deep?"

"Oh, God, deeper..."

Mom laughed, "But when I put it deep inside you..." Bridget let out a loud, rolling groan, "it almost falls out of me!"

"Then do it faster, come on, let's fuck! Fuck me!"

"Fuck me," Mom said. "Put your hand on it, right there, and push it inside me."

"Like that?" Bridget said.

It took Mom awhile to answer. "Mmm-hmm..."

The bed squeaked. "Like that, Linda?"

"Like that," Mom gasped. "Just like that."

The bed started squeaking so hard you'd have thought a posse of kangaroos has just hopped by. They had the rhythm now, they were screwing each other with the huge dildo, working the big pink snake like lumberjacks using a 2-man saw, sliding it back and forth, in and out.

Neither Bridget nor my mother uttered a sound that could be described as coherent. All I heard was the electric buzz of the vibrators, the slick, slippy sounds of the dildo gliding in and out of their pussies, and the hungry cries of two women in the throes of ecstasy. I tried, and failed, to escape by burrowing through the floor.

"Oh, oh, fuck me, ooh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Ohhhhh."

It went on and on and ON that like that.

It ended with Bridget sobbing, sobbing, "I can't come anymore, please! Stop, please!"

"You can come one more time..." Mom insisted.

"I can't, PLEEEASE stop!" I heard bodies shifting, and then Bridget groaned, "Oh, ohhh thank you," as, I guess, Mom pulled the dildo out of her exhausted sheath. And then, "No, don't!"

"Yes!"

"Not your tongue!"

"Yes!" Mom insisted. And I imagined my mother's lips closing around Bridget's clitoris, her tongue caressing the throbbing bud, her thumb slipping deep inside Bridget's pussy. I heard my prom date moan, "Lick me, use your tongue...ohh, Linda, you have to stop doing that. You have to stop sucking my clit. You have to...you have to...or I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come...Linda...oh...I'm gonna come...ohh...ohhhhh!!"

I was this close, THIS CLOSE, to leaping out from cover and plunging my erection into whatever hole presented itself. And then committing suicide. But I didn't, because at long last they finished.

"I think you've had enough," Mom said. I heard her slither up to where Bridget lay panting.

"I think I had ten orgasms."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I don't think 'enjoyed' is the right word." I heard the soft, moist sounds of kissing. "Did you like it?"

They kissed again, and Mom said, "I loved it, darling."

They lay together for a minute whispering so softly I couldn't hear. Then Bridget said, "Is it better with a woman?"

Mom sighed. "No. I love sex with women. But I NEED sex with men. It makes such a huge difference to have a big, thick, throbbing penis inside you."

"Then I don't feel so bad," Bridget said. "I loved what you did to me, I mean it was fucking fantastic, but I wanted to feel a real cock inside my body. I wanted to feel you come inside me."

"I know what you mean," Mom sighed.

"But today was very special. Thank you." The kissing again, I fought the urge to bash my head against the floor. I heard Bridget's sexy giggle. "I know something about Danny, something he can do that's very special, and very...unusual." She giggled again, the sound making my dick throb. "I don't think I'm going to tell you what it is."

"Tell me," Mom said, her voice a gossipy whisper.

"I don't think so."

"It doesn't have anything to do with him sucking himself off, does it?" Mom asked.

"You know!" Bridget squealed with delight. Under the bed I squealed for different reasons.

"I walked in on him. He was in his room, feet stuck under his headboard, cock in his mouth, come all over his face."

The buzzing of the vibrator returned. "Go on, tell me," Bridget groaned. "Did it turn you on?"

"No, but only because it was Danny. When I saw him I fainted and hit my head on the floor. The poor boy had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital."

Bridget half-laughed, half moaned with delight. I cringed like a dog. How could Mom tell her this? Was she also so blind with lust that she couldn't deny Bridget anything she asked?

I soon found out. Bridget asked, "Have you seen him blow himself since then?" And Mom said, "Of course not." A lie-she'd asked me, no, BEGGED me, to let her watch me fellate myself, on a day even more fucked up than this one.

"Why did you faint?" Bridget asked. "You didn't seem disturbed about watching him fuck my mommy up the ass."

"Well, it was a shock, for one thing. Plus, Bill used to be able to suck himself off, and I loved watching him do it. I would rim him while he sucked himself and I could make him come like a ruptured hydrant."

"Your husband seems like a fascinating man," Bridget purred in a sultry voice that would have made my dad's year to hear. "I'd love to get to know him better."

Mom laughed. "That's why I didn't let him join us."

"He wanted to?"

"Please, don't play coy, it doesn't suit you. He begged me to let him join us. When I fuck him tonight I'll tell him all about you, and he'll cry like a little boy because I wouldn't let him play too."

The vibrator buzzed between Bridget's legs. "Tell him," she breathed, and the vibrator suddenly went quiet. I could still hear it, but it was muffled nearly to silence. "Tell him, I wanted to give this to him myself." The vibrator buzzed loudly for a second then stopped. "Tell him to suck on this, it'll give him a little taste of me."

The vibrator had been deep inside her pussy. Mom said, "You're a twisted little girl."

"That's why we get along so well in bed."

"I'll get a Ziplock bag." Mom disappeared, and Bridget flopped back on the bed. She sighed heavily, a happy, satisfied sigh. And then she said, "Danny, Danny, Danny...I almost don't want to go through with this."

At first I thought she was addressing me directly, that she'd spotted me somehow, but of course that was wrong. The fact that I was in her thoughts at all thrilled me to the core. Even if what she said sounded ominous.

Mom returned and put Dad's treat in the plastic bag. "I'll really torment him with this," Mom said.

Bridget said, "Find some excuse to get Danny out of the house the day after tomorrow and I'll come over and make love to you and your husband. Let's all have fun together. I saw how handsome he is, and I know he has a huge dick."

I nearly puked. Mom laughed. "Bill would give his right arm to have sex with you. But I think I'm going to keep you away from him. You're too...overwhelming, even for him."

"And I'm too overwhelming for Danny?"

"Much too much."

"I am going to have sex with him again, I want you to know that." Bridget said, and the flat world under the bed whirled about me. She wanted to have sex with me, it was too much to hope for.

"I'm asking politely. Leave Danny alone."

"No," Bridget said, and then she laughed. "This is fucking hilarious."

"What is?"

"Elaine has fucked hundreds of men, but she told me that Danny is the best lover she's ever had. He has the biggest, thickest, most incredible penis she's ever had. All her friends agree that Danny gives them more pleasure when he makes love to them than any other man they've known."

"What's funny about that?" Mom asked, and I too wanted to hear the punch line.

"You love to fuck as much as any of them. And you're the sexiest, most exciting lover I could ever imagine. But you'll never enjoy the most incredible cock in the world, because it's attached to your son!" Bridget laughed, and it was a cruel witch's cackle.

Mom's voice froze the air. "Let me tell you something. If you and my son have sex again it will be the ruin of you both. I don't care about my son's dick. I love him because he's kind and sweet and decent. Everything you're not. If he's too stupid to listen to me and avoid you, then he deserves whatever pain you have in store for him."

There was a long pause, during which I forgot to breathe. Bridget said, "I should go. I have some errands to run, and I promised my mother I'd be home by seven-thirty."

"Then you'd better be leaving."

I watched Bridget's feet touch the floor, and she slipped into panties, pulled stockings over her long legs, stepped back into her skirt. The tension in the room was palpable, even to me under the bed. But when Bridget said, "Could you zip me?" Mom said, "Of course, darling."

I heard the sweeping sound of bare arms slipping into silken sleeves. When she finished dressing Bridget said, "I'm going to go with Danny tomorrow to get his tux. Do you think we could meet again the day after?"

"I think I can arrange for Danny to be out of the house. I'll call Elaine, she'll take him off my hands. And Bill is going to the baseball game with some friends from work." Mom walked up to Bridget, their toes nearly touched. "I'd like that very much."