Those Four Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
Despite guilty feelings, Arun & Jothi continue their loving.
13.8k words
4.77
59k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

This story is long overdue & took some time due to work & travel, but still hope you all enjoy it. This is a continuation from Chapter 1, so it would make some sense if you have already read that first part (refresh your mind!).

"You are very quiet, Annan. Is something wrong?" asked Jothi, turning to look at me.

I didn't answer her and kept my eyes on the road, as I drove towards the pasar malam (night market). We hadn't spoken a word during the entire journey. It began to rain and I switched on the wipers.

"Are you angry with me?" she tried again.

"No!" I replied abruptly, avoiding a motorcycle along the way. "Idiot!" I cursed the biker.

I was angry alright – with myself. I had woken up feeling guilty and had felt that way the whole day – really shitty. I couldn't face my mother-in-law in the morning when I had left for work. Work itself had gone well but my team knew I was in a lousy, non-communicative mood and did not raise too many objections to whatever I requested them to do.

I felt as if I had committed an unforgiveable sin and was annoyed with myself for having let my carnal desires overrule my head. How could I have been so stupid? How was I ever going to face Raja again without feeling guilty? How was I going to make love to Priya after this?

I had half a mind to stay in a hotel for the remaining nights but that would have meant more explanations (and lies) to Priya, Raja and everyone else. So I decided to act as if nothing had happened, as if last night was just a bad dream. And therein laid the problem – it wasn't a bad dream and I just couldn't get it out of my thoughts.

All day in the office I had conflicting thoughts – on one hand feeling utterly bad and guilty of a terrible sin to the whole family and on the other hand, realising that I had probably had the best mind-blowing sex ever with the most sexually alive female that I could have ever imagined. It was a vicious cycle of wanting, feeling good, then feeling bad and then not wanting, only for it to start all over again – if you know what I mean.

I left the office around 6:30pm, mind in turmoil and many questions popping up in my head. Reaching Raja's house, I was greeted by Jothi and the kids as I got out of the car – I avoided looking at her and just uttered a cold hello. I greeted my mother-in-law in the hall and then went to my room, to put my stuff away and change.

Before I could change however, mother-in-law came towards my room and asked me if I could take them to the clinic, as the little girl was coughing and wheezing badly. I obliged immediately, took her and both her grandchildren to the doctor. Jothi stayed back to prepare dinner. We returned from the doctors less than an hour later, with the usual, colourful concoction of medication in little plastic bottles.

During dinner later, Jothi asked me if I could take her to the pasar malam after we had finished with dinner, as she needed to get some provisions for the house. The market was some distance away and I did not want to be alone with Jothi, but again to be polite to my mother-in-law, I agreed. The kids wanted to follow as well, but as it was drizzling lightly, mother-in-law asked them to stay home. So there we were at 8:45pm, both of us sat in the car, on the way to the market.

"Please say something, Annan" begged Jothi, looking at me.

"What is there to say?" I responded coldly, finding a place to park close to the market.

Having parked the car, I switched off the engine. Jothi got out on her side, taking the umbrella with her. I got out on my side and locked the car. She was wearing a maroon Punjabi dress with matching black pants (salwar-kameez).

"You can share the umbrella with me" Jothi invited me politely.

"It's ok. I will wait here. Please be quick" I replied rather rudely, taking cover under the temporary plastic sheet of a fruit stall.

Her eyes looked away from me, hurt. She disappeared down the rows of stalls, looking for her provisions. Despite the unpleasant weather, there was a fairly large crowd at the market. I had been a few times to this market with Priya before. The rain had slowed down to a light drizzle again but I waited there at the fruit stall for her, my mind still disturbed and confused.

Some long minutes later, she appeared, walking towards where I was standing, carrying heavy plastic bags in both hands and struggling to hold the umbrella at the same time. I offered my hands to help her but she refused and carried the stuff all the way to the car, not saying a word, giving me a taste of what I was doing to her.

Once sat in the car, she looked straight ahead. I started the engine and moved the car away. It was around 9:45pm and the rain was getting heavier again. That road was usually congested and when it rained, it just got worse.

"I'm sorry" I said softly, trying to make amends, frustrated with the slow moving traffic. I felt like an idiot for being so cold, so hard towards Jothi and my conscience was pricking me.

Jothi was silent and I turned to look at her. Tears were dripping down her cheeks as she stared blankly ahead.

"Hey, please don't" I said softly, my hand moving to pat her knees, asking her not to cry. She moved her knee away.

"Please don't make me feel rotten, Jothi. I have been in turmoil the whole day, feeling so guilty" I tried to explain.

"How do you think I feel?" she asked, sobbing. "And, you are hurting me more by being so cold to me" she added.

"I'm sorry, I didn't intend that. I am just so angry with myself for letting it happen. I should have been in control. I should not have succumbed to my bodily urges and needs" I tried to reason.

"Is that all it was for you, Annan? Bodily urges and needs?" she asked, annoyed, still sobbing and still staring blankly ahead. She wiped her tears away with her bare fingers.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. Being older I should have not let it happen" I replied.

"And why not? Didn't you want me? Didn't you enjoy what you were doing? Or was it that I tempted you? I probably behaved like a cheap Thevadiya, didn't I?" she responded angrily and rather crudely (thevadiya = prostitute in Tamil).

"Jothi, stop it!" I shouted, pulling the car to the side suddenly and slamming on the brakes. The car behind me honked loudly, the driver presumably cursing me. I let the engine run on neutral and looked at her.

"Please don't make this hard for us, Jothi. Whatever happened last night, whether we wanted it or not, whether we enjoyed it or not, doesn't matter. This cannot and will not happen again" I said loudly, my voice stern.

Finally she turned to look at me, tears streaming down from her eyes. "I'm sorry to have teased, tempted and seduced you to commit this shameful act. I will rot in hell for that" she cursed herself, sobbing loudly now.

"Jothi, please don't say such things. And, please stop crying" I pleaded, my hand seeking hers. She didn't move her hand away.

We remained silent, my right hand clasping hers, our eyes staring into each others, as if taking a deep look into our inner selves. She had stopped sobbing but her tears were still obvious. I wiped away her tears with my other hand.

"Annan, please don't hate me" she said softly, her eyes begging me.

"How could I hate you, Jothi?" I replied, as my fingers gently caressed hers.

"Annan, I don't know why I have this desire for you. I cannot explain it. Before you, I have never wanted or desired any other man except my husband. I have never slept with any other man except my husband. Believe me please. I love my husband and my family very much. Nothing will ever change that" she poured her heart out.

"Jothi, it is the same feeling with me. After marriage, I have neither desired nor slept with any other woman except Priya. I love her very much and nothing will change that. But the pleasures, the feelings, the sensations that I experienced with you last night overwhelmed me. I am scared, very scared, where this would lead us to. That's why I am so angry, so confused" I explained to her.

"Do you understand?" I asked, still caressing her fingers.

"Yes, I do. I'm scared as well, scared of the consequences if anyone ever found out – it would destroy our family. But I too was totally overcome last night. I have never experienced such powerful feelings" she said.

Not wanting the conversation to go further in that direction, I said "Let's head home, it's getting late," releasing her hand, shifting the gear and moving the car back on the road. Traffic was rather heavy but at least it was moving.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, looking at me.

"I don't know. Nothing I guess. Just have to pretend that nothing happened and carry on with our own lives" I replied.

"Can you?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so – just have to keep your mind and willpower strong. Time will erase everything" I replied confidently. "Can you?" I asked.

"Do you want me to?" she responded.

"Yes, even if it means that you will have to hate me" I pleaded.

She didn't respond further and we remained silent till we reached home. I parked the car and helped carry the provisions inside. It was around 10:30pm and the kids were already asleep. Mother-in-law was up watching a Tamil movie – she indicated to Jothi that her son was sleeping in his own bed in the kids' room while her daughter was sleeping in the master bedroom. Jothi asked if she had taken her medicine which mother-in-law confirmed. Jothi went to check on both her kids and then headed for the kitchen to put away the provisions.

Having changed my clothes, I went to the bathroom to have a shower, after which I returned to my room wearing a towel. The cold shower did me good and I was looking forward to a peaceful sleep. As I changed into my sarong, I noticed that Jothi had already left a jug of cold water on the table in my room.

I put out my clothes for work the next day on the hanger and then stepped outside to wish mother-in-law good night. But it looked like she had already hit the sack - the hall was empty and her (mother-in-law's) room was locked. Someone was in the bathroom – I assumed it was Jothi.

It was just after 11pm when I got into bed, after closing the room door and switching off the light. Apart from the airy sounds of the ceiling fan, the house was quiet. I laid there staring into the darkness and trying not to let any thoughts disturb me. But try as I might to close my eyes to sleep, I couldn't – my mind was working overtime, reflecting on what had happened and the consequences thereof. I heard the faint sound of a door being closed and then another – Jothi must have finished her shower and gone to her room, I guessed.

I kept tossing and turning, but just could not sleep. I switched on the bed-side light and looked for something to read. I found an old Indian Movie News and flipped through the pages but I just could not concentrate. I put the magazine down and switched off the light. In the darkness, my mind went off on a rollercoaster ride again – debating between right and wrong.

How could I pretend that nothing had happened? How could I simply forget the torrid love we made? How could something so beautiful, so natural, so genuine, be so wrong?

My body shivered as I thought of the intensity of our love-making from the night before and I let my mind freely wander, no longer wanting to curtail it – from the divine treasures of her body, to her loving cries of pleasure, to her wanton desires, culminating in a virtuoso sexual performance, the likes of which I had never experienced before. We were made for each other, like the heavenly lovers Radha and Krishna, and we had both reached the pinnacle of our sexual pleasures, physically and mentally.

"GOD, HELP ME – I WANT HER" cried my whole body in unison.

My fingers untied my sarong and grasped my throbbing cock. The yearning need in my body, and mind, overcame every other rationale I might have had. Nothing else mattered – I wanted her, I needed her. I again threw caution to the wind – who cared about tomorrow when I had tonight. I got out of bed and opened my room door.

In the semi-darkness, I quietly tiptoed to the master bedroom, in my sarong, my cock fully erect, harder and larger than it ever had been. I tried the door - it opened and I let myself in, closing the door behind me without making a sound. Like a ghost, I slowly approached the king-sized bed, and then using my fingers to feel along the edge of the mattress, I moved towards the head of the bed, my eyes getting accustomed to the darkness.

I could see her head resting on a pillow, her hair spread out, but there was no movement or sound coming from the bed. "Was she asleep?" I wondered. I sat on the edge of the bed and touched her face. Her hand reached out to mine, our fingers interlocking.

"I want you, Jothi. I need you" I whispered unashamedly, pulling her hand to my hard cock. Her fingers clenched my prick over the sarong. I bent down and planted a kiss on her lips.

"I need you too, Annan. I have been awake, longing, wishing and waiting for you to come" she whispered. Her fingers left my cock and grasped my hand. She guided my hand under the blanket and placed it between her spread legs. She had no panties on and my cock jerked when my fingers came into contact with her hairy pussy. She guided my fingers over her slit – she was wet, very wet.

"My pussy has been crying for your love, Annan – see how wet she is" she whispered. Her fingers pressed my fingers tightly against her sopping twat as she used her other hand to pull away the blanket covering her.

I bent down to kiss her, my tongue sliding into her wanting mouth, while my fingers caressed her furry treasure. She unfastened my sarong and her fingers slid under to encircle my pulsing shaft. An audible hiss escaped her lips as her fingers squeezed my immense throbbing hardness.

She broke off my kiss and whispered "I need you inside me, Annan. Please.....I need your hard cock....now" she begged, prompting me to stand up and letting my sarong drop to the floor.

Jothi sat up on the bed, took a long bolster and some pillows and placed it between us and her little daughter who was at the other side of the king-sized bed – she was in deep sleep, sedated by the medication, hugging her small bolster, towards the wall facing away from us, unconscious to our physical presence.

Then Jothi pulled off her nightgown over her head, throwing it to the floor. She pulled me on top of her, spreading her legs and trapping me between her and then pleaded "Put your cock inside me and fuck me quickly. I am so hot for you. My pussy needs you now. Fuck me, Annan."

Her sexual urge was overpowering, her hunger evident – there was no need for slow, loving foreplay. Her fingers encircled my bulging prick and aimed it at her gaping, hairy cunt. She rubbed the mushroom head roughly against her moist lips and then placed the tip just inside her entrance.

"Shove it in and fuck me, please....fuck me...." she cried softly, her beautiful eyes visible in the semi-darkness of the room.

I leaned my weight forward and pushed downward, while she raised her hips and her legs went around my waist. We both grunted in sheer animal frenzy as my shaft sank easily into her boiling hot furnace – she was literally overflowing with her juices. My cock pierced her delicate tissues, filling her completely. I was buried to the hilt in her fabulous yoni, literally balls deep, and she gripped my ass tight and hard against her, not wanting to let me go.

"Yessss.....aaaaahhhhhh...fuck me.....fuck me hard" she groaned, as I started to slowly slide my burning rod in and out of her hungry cunt, trying to find a tempo.

Just like the first night, I was amazed by the powerful sensations as my cock penetrated her heavenly cunt. It sent shivers through my whole body and my cock revelled in the fullness of her tight, hot snatch, as her melting honey-pot surrounded and clasped my prick, like a tight sheath, her muscles already milking me, with powerful contractions.

All guilty feelings seemed to have disappeared as I bent forward, rested my elbows on either side of her shoulders and kissed her, full of passion, sliding my tongue into her demanding mouth. We tongue-kissed and explored, toying with each other, tongues pushing and sucking alternately in each other's mouths, muffling our primal sounds.

Her hands left my bums and snaked around my neck, pulling me tighter to her, forcing my tongue even deeper into her mouth. Her legs wrapped around my waist, locking me against her, while her heels prodded my ass to pound her mercilessly.

She broke off our mouth-fuck and licked my ear, her tongue trying to spear my ear cavity, while I licked down the side of her neck towards her magnificent breasts. Finding her fat, hard nipples, I sucked on them hungrily one after another, slobbering over them like a starving newborn baby, coating her mounds with my saliva.

"Aaaaahhh...mmmmm.....yesssss" she whimpered in pleasure, as I buried my face in her saliva-coated cleavage, while I thrust in and out of her love hole in a steady rhythm.

She hugged me to her body and we moved together in unison, in a heavenly dance of love, a deliberately urgent and steady pace, matching our wants and needs. I was overwhelmed by the surreal feeling – how good she felt, so tight and warm. It seemed like every muscle in her body had concentrated deep inside her pussy, gripping my cock like a velvet glove, lovingly squeezing every inch of it.

Our heavy breathing and muffled grunts filled the room and the mattress rocked gently beneath our gyrating bodies. But despite our animalistic urges and lust, we were consciously aware of our surroundings – her little angel was asleep at the far side of the bed - and we tried to control our movements and noises.

Jothi kissed me tenderly again and again, my eyes, my face, my cheeks, in a shameless show of love, as I slammed her with my hard-as-steel prick, driving in and out of her hungry twat, in strong deep thrusts. She squeezed her powerful pussy muscles around my shaft and started grinding her hips harder into mine.

"God, I love your pussy....you're so fucking hot" I whispered into her ear, ramming my power rod deep up her soaking tunnel and feeling my balls slap hard against her ass.

Her legs tightened their grip around me as I drove deep into her pussy once again and she jerked her hips back, slamming herself upwards against me to meet my thrusts. She started to really fuck me now from underneath, working her hips up and down, back and forth. I propped myself up on my palms, lifted my torso away from her, stopped my movements and let her fuck me incessantly from underneath. The only movement from me was the twitching of my cock deep inside her womb.

The sensations were mind-blowing – pins and needles originating from deep within her temple of love and stabbing all over my body. She was a fuck machine par excellence – the Goddess herself. She whimpered and moaned rhythmically as she thrust herself up, again and again, sliding her tight wet pussy over my pulsating meat, contracting her muscles in a tight grip, as if servicing and stroking my tool with her fingers.

I resumed my thrusts again, after a few minutes of letting her do all the work and we urged each other with our movements – my power thrust down and her equally powerful push up, culminating in a magical squeeze of my lingam by her yoni, deep inside her body. The wet, clapping sound of our bodies uniting in the act of love, our animal grunts and heavy breathing serenaded the power of our lust and filled the otherwise silent room.

"Unnnnnhhh... yessss, it's wonderful.....sooooo....nice, sooooo....niiiiiiicce, Annan. I love your cock inside me. Keep fucking me like that......yesssssss.....keep it there forever" she moaned and urged me on.

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers