Those Horny Southern Belles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an interesting experience with two women on you at once. I lasted until both came but then I came, too, in Karen. We showered. Very, very sexy. For one thing, it's crowded so I'm always skin on skin one way or another. I suck nipples and wash bodies and feel asses and lick pussies and they wash me and play with and lick my cock ands balls and then each other. They end up on the bathroom floor in a sixty-nine eating each other and they aren't faking. I then last for a long time, fuck each one of them twice more before I cum for the last time. They do a little to each other and then leave. After they left and I thought back on a couple hours of bodies -- tits and asses and legs and arms and pussies and everything I wonder what the heck I'm doing. This is all so hedonistic, nothing truly worthwhile involved. They're both too old for me and even if they weren't, I couldn't have a serious thought about either of them. It's all just sex. Animal sex. Really. not animal. Animals don't seem to to have sex for fun and entertainment and that's all this is. On the other hand, it was great and I'm sure we'll do it again.

Then I get a call from Sarah. She wants to get together with me again. So, for a few weeks I have Sarah on Sunday, Kim on Monday and, I learned her name, Naomi on Thursday. On Fridays I get Lorena and someone else each time. I'm even busier than I was in South Carolina. What's happened to Boston? What's happened to me?

I also had a call from Jack, whose place I'm living in, checking to see how things are going. I asked him about Naomi and Kim and he laughed and said he hoped I gave them as good sex as he does. I told him that I'm sure it's even better and asked how he ever found them. He explained that they found him. Both of them, he claims, are interested in some really good sex but anonymous, so that none of their friends, family, relatives, business associates know anything about it. Naomi wants to keep it from her wealthy husband because she wants to maintain her good life. Kim wants to land someone really, really rich and can't afford to have a questionable background but wants sex in the meantime. Naomi saw him at business and decided he would meet her needs. Kim saw him kissing a girl goodbye the morning after sex and talked to him on the street in front of the apartment house where he lives. He says that, if he wanted to, he could probably charge them for the sex but that they're both so horny and gorgeous that he loves being with them and doesn't want to upset the arrangement.

Over the next weeks I finally found an apartment and bought some basic stuff I needed, like a bed, microwave, refrigerator, couple chairs, just to get started. I sold everything I owned at a friends garage sale before I left for the South not long ago. I cleaned up Jack's place a couple days before he was due back and moved into my own place. I'll leave him with Naomi and Kim but keep my occasional trysts with Sarah for myself. But if Kim meant it about changing to me, I'd be willing. I wonder what he'll think when Lorena and a friend show up at his door some Friday, looking for me?

Almost a week after I move in, my doorbell rings and when I open the door, there's Dorothy. She was the virgin secretary in South Carolina, tall, slim, athletic, that learned from me that she loved sex, sucking my cock, getting eaten and, definitely, fucking. I learned that there couldn't be a better sex partner -- great body and always willing, even anxious, for more. I hug her and kiss her and pull her into the room, closing the door behind her. We hug and kiss some more and, without really talking much except moans and groans, move into the bedroom and started undressing. She's naked before me, kneels on the floor and pulls down my boxers, grabs my cock and starts sucking on it. She's hungry. For a moment I think maybe she's going to bite it off and swallow it, she's after it so strongly. No preliminaries, nothing with my balls, just work on my cock so hard and fast that I don't last long at all.

I almost throw her on the bed and dive between her legs and start licking her, giving her back what she'd just done for me. All pussy is good but some is a little better. Kim is something better. But so is Dorothy. Just the shape and firmness feels good, her taste is good, getting stronger as I lick her longer. Her clit comes out and grows and wants attention. She reacts loud and often, grabs my hair and pushes me into her. I know how she feels. As it's happening, you want it to last forever, never end. But the orgasm changes your feeling quickly. Not done, but needing a break. I didn't give her a break, though. Once she cums, I'm up over her, pushing my cock into her. She's tight. Like Kim, so tight it's work to get all the way in. But she has longer legs than Kim and uses them and is overall a better fuck. The best fuck of all and I've now developed a lot of experience to compare her to. She finally cums again and so do I. We lay there, both with a film of perspiration on us, just looking at one another and grinning.

"I'm glad to see you, Dorothy," I quietly say to her, then kiss her.

"I'm glad you are because I sure needed this," she says. She reaches for my cock and starts pulling on it a little. "And I need a lot more of it." Her hand cuddles my balls and then gets back to my cock.

"I think that can be arranged," I tell her and kiss her again. I won't be ready, erect again, for a few minutes but I can't just lay here doing nothing with this luscious body next to me. I kiss her some more and start feeling her body, that lovely, firm ass. I kiss down onto her shoulders and start fondling her breasts. At first, she thought of herself as tall, skinny, awkward, flat chested. Just by enjoying her body, I think I got her to realize how sexy she is and that she isn't flat chested at all. Her breasts aren't double D's but they're nicely shaped, firm, point upward slightly. The bottoms are glide globes, the tops -- why do I even think of things like this -- could be a skit jump. Slide down the tops and get lifted slightly at the nipples and soar off into space. I start licking one of those ski-jump nipples. She moans. I tell her again how sexy she is and move to the other breast. I've moved low enough that she can't reach my cock anymore, so I move around and start kissing down her stomach. She's on her back, I'm on my side next to her, and as my mouth gets closer to my fingers, which are toying with her pussy, my cock gets closer to her face. I get my face into her groin and start licking her lips. Her pubic h air needs trimmed again.

I'm not sure what she's doing to my soft and probably sticky cock but something's going on. I know it's her hand at one point and I'm pretty sure it's her tongue or mouth. I just keep on licking her, savoring the much stronger tastes of a well fucked pussy. I know I'm probably getting some of my own sperm as well as her fluids but it's still very sexy. I know it's her mouth at the other end, I can feel it for sure. I'm getting hard again. I grab her butt and pull and roll her on top of me. I hole her butt with both hands and attack her pussy with my lips and tongue, almost biting her. I know why they call it eating pussy because that's essentially what I'm doing. People talk about animal sex and I feel like an animal, just doing things by instinct, but I don't think animals do sixty-nines. Animals fuck for the real reason of fucking, to reproduce, to make little animals. It makes me wonder if Dorothy has gone on the pill because I didn't use a condom. It also makes me think I should be more concerned about that but instead pull away only so I can mount her and fuck her some more, still with no condom. probably dumb but I just want it right now enough to just push my way into that still very tight, warm place.

Se wraps her arms around me and those long legs of hers and presses tight to me as I pump in and out. She kisses my shoulder and makes soft moaning sounds interrupted with occasional huffs as she reacts to a particularly strong push into her by me. Probably because I had been licking her just before this, she doesn't last long before she starts almost screaming and I can feel her insides rippling along my cock in orgasm. I pull out, lift off her and help roll her over to get into her from behind. She's up on her knees and I'm pounding into her again, at first just holding her hips but then i lean over her and get my arms around her and hold each breast, playing with her nipples as I continue to push into her. I straighten up again to get more leverage and pound hard and fast for a while, then bend over her again and reach around to get my fingers to her clit. I push in and out. I push her clit around with my finger, it's like pushing a worm or a small, soft penis. She starts making noises, not screams exactly but way beyond just heavy breathing. I keep right on fucking her and diddling her clit and then i can feel it as well as hear it. her noises get louder, screams almost, and inside her, her body is grabbing and releasing my cock, almost rippling on me. She collapses flat on her stomach. I pull out and pull back, move to her side. She rolls onto her side and we face one another.

"Have you had all you want?" I ask her.

She looks as if she'd been working, sweaty. She grins. "Not really. I may never get all I want." She reaches down between us to feel my still erect cock. "Oh," she says, then pauses a moment, running her hand along my erection. "You haven't got all you want, have you?" she asks. Then she doesn't wait for an answer. She sort of half pushes me onto my back while sitting up and climbing over me until she's sitting on me. She moves herself forward a little to position her pussy right above my cock and slowly lowers herself, taking me up into her. She smiles at me as she starts to move her hips.

I love sex in any form and I can't say that one position is better than another. But this does have the advantage of my laying there as she does the work and my being able to watch a very lovely, trim body sitting above me, choosing to fuck me. It's certainly arousing.

She moves slowly at first but then starts bouncing on me faster as she gets more and more aroused. I can feel that I'm nearing an orgasm myself so I sit up a little to get my hands and mouth to her breasts. I try and feel her, diddle her nipples, suck her nipples as she moves on me. I tell her how sexy she looks and what a great body she has. I get tired of trying to sit up and lay back again and reach to her to touch her clit as she rides me. If I can get her to cum pretty soon then maybe it'll trigger me, too. It does. We both climax and she's laying on me, kissing m e. I can feel her whole body on mine, my softening cock still in her.

"We should take a shower, get dressed and go out and get something to eat," I suggest to her. Maybe we'll have the strength for some more later but we need a break, don't we?"

"If that's what you want," she says, "then that's what I want." So we do that. As sexy as it is washing her naked body with my hands, it isn't enough to get me up again. I'm not sure if that's true of her, I think maybe she'd be willing to go on right away. We go to a small local restaurant.

"How'd you ever find me?" I ask her.

"It wasn't easy. When you left town I felt desolate. I needed you. I hired a private detective and he didn't manage to get anywhere until you rented this place. The landlord checked out your credit rating and all of a sudden you name turned up. He let me know and I flew in right away."

"What are your plans? I mean, I'm glad you're here but how long are you going to stay?"

"That depends on you, at least a little. I could be on sick leave from work or on a vacation or I could have quit. How long I stay depends on if you want me to stay."

"Let me see if I understand. If I want you to stay here, move in with me, live with me, you'll just quit your job and do that?"

"Well, yes. Today, for instance. Those last couple hours with you are better than the first twenty years of my life, I think. I'm really turned on to sex. Thanks to you. I'd rather be in bed with you than anything else I can think of. And that's why I'm here."

A few weeks ago an offer like hers would hook me completely. Now, after a month or more of almost constant sex with a dozen or more horny women, I'm not sure how to react. I'm almost ashamed of myself for becoming such a sex machine, fucking women I hardly know, eating every pussy that shows up. I'm not sure that it would be smart of Dorothy to hook onto me. A couple months ago, I'd grab at a chance to be with a sexy woman like her, would love to commit to a lifetime of sex with her. She's as good a fuck as I've ever experienced.

"I'm not sure I'm the guy you should be willing to change your life for. I'm no knight in shining armor. I have a lot of failings. You're as sexy as any woman I've ever met but you're also still sort of pure, good perhaps. I may have just led you astray, took advantage of you."

"I'm not as sheltered as you think. True, you're the first and only that I've had sex with. But I've 'lusted in my mind' as Jimmy Carter put it, many many times. I've been as wanton as possible if only by imagination, fantasy. My mind is as black as your real history is, I think. You've just given me the opportunity to actually do everything I used to just wish about, think about. And I like it. In fact, I love it. I want to keep doing everything we've done as often as we can for as long as we can."

I leaned across the table and kissed her. "Okay. Quit your job. We'll just fuck our lives away." I'd already almost thought about it. I had planned on spending my life with Sarah. When that fell through, with Mindy. When that fell through I didn't intend to but I went crazy about sex and it's bothered me. I'll be happy to think about spending the rest of my life with Dorothy. "We'll have to see how well we get along in those brief moments when we're not naked in bed. I mean, do you squeeze the toothpaste in the middle or at the bottom? Do you want the toilet paper over or under? Important signs of compatibility."

"Well, I think we've been here long enough. We need to get back naked in bed." She stands and grabs my hand and almost pulls me away. "As long as you have a hard on for me and I have an itch for you, I don't think those other things will matter."

We end up naked in bed again. I try and make love to her, fondle and kiss and suck on her breasts and work my way down to eat her pussy. But she wants to be involved, too, so we end up in a sixty nine, her on top. I get her to an orgasm well before I could ever get to one. In fact, at this point, I think I can probably fuck all night before I cum again. She climbs on me and rides me. I tell h er great it is to have her fuck me while I can look at her sexy body. I diddle her clit, although it isn't easy with her bouncing on me, and she finally cums again. I can feel her insides grasping me. She climbs off and lays back, I move over her and get into her again, missionary position. I can kiss her forehead while we fuck, she can kiss my shoulders and chest. She cums again. I pull out and we go through what's almost a routine now of her rolling over and getting up on her knees so I can get into her again. I stay upright and pound into her, I lean over her, still fucking but slower, to reach around and get at her breasts and then her clit, then back up again, holding her hips, while I really bang away. I'm afraid I'm getting jaded by so much sex and that I'm losing the magic of it. Here I am with an almost perfect woman, very tight, fucking away like mad after we've both cum often all evening, and I'm not as turned on as I should be. It's almost like I'm working. So when she cums again, I get her to lay there facing me so we can kiss and feel one another and get aroused again, and the next thing I know she's sucking me so great that I finally cum. I tell her it's like we just had a sexual marathon. We both sleep soundly.

The next morning I wake up spooned against her back with an erection that I just shove between her ass cheeks some. She lifts a leg and reaches down and around to help aim me into her, and we start the day fucking sideways, slow and loving. She pulls loose and turns around to hold me and kiss me and, when I get into her again, she wraps her arms and long legs around me and we go at it until both of u s orgasm.

We live together for almost two months. The sex is fantastic and almost unending. Not always wild but still with occasional marathons. She truly loves sex. We end up with a little more furniture and we have food in the place and it takes m a couple weeks to realize that she's not asking me for any money. I ask her about it and she just tells me not to worry, she has money. She cooks. I'm eating good meals all the time.

She continues to surprise me. The second week she's here she starts volunteering at the Museum of Fine Arts. It turns out she has a degree in Art History. She just took the secretary job where I met her for a short time while she figured out how to find work in a museum. She tells me that, as a volunteer, she's working with one of the world's great experts and if she discovers she's actually good at this -- which she hopes is true -- she'll continue to volunteer and put in more and more hours and eventually get hired and have the full time job she's always wanted. Then she surprises me again.

"Don, do you like having me here?"

"Dorothy, I love having you here. I want you to always be here."

"Well, I love being here, too. I love being with you. What would you think of making it permanent?"

"Great! I've sort of been thinking it already was permanent."

"Well, there's an advantage to making it legal."

"Legal? You mean marriage."

"Yes."

"Fine with me. I can't imagine anything better than going to bed with you every night."

We're sitting on the couch. She sort of straddles me, reaches down and unzips me and pulls out my cock and plays with it a second to get it really hard, pulls her panties aside and sits on my erection, taking it up in her. She's smiling as she rides me, bouncing up and down on me. "That will make the baby legal, too," she says, still fucking me.

I had been working her buttons to get at her breasts and stopped. "Baby?" I almost shriek.

"Yes. I missed my period and waited a while then took a test I bought at the drug store and then went to a doctor to verify it." She says this in breathy spurts as she bounces on me. I reach down and grab her ass with both hands and slide forward on the chair and stress my legs as I stand, holding her to me. She has her arms and legs around me, holding on, and just looks at me, grinning. I move her against the wall and start pushing up into her, pounding into her as hard as I can. Each time I pull out, she drops slightly, then I lift her again with my penis as I push into her. Over and over. I'm grunting. She's grunting.

"We ought to be naked," I say between grunts.

"Well, stop a moment and we can be,"

I pull out, lower her so she's standing. I start taking off my clothes and she does the same. Naked, she looks at me. Naked, I step back to her, reach down and grab her ass and lift her some. She lifts her legs and gets them around my hips and I push into her again, pressing her against the wall. We're soon grunting again. I can feel her breasts, her stomach against me, her legs holding me to her. She can obviously feel my whole body. "I want to fuck you so much," I say, "but I want to eat you, suck on your breasts, I want all of you."

"You've got me. Whatever you want, I want."

I'm so into it that I just keep fucking her until I feel her orgasming and yet I just keep pounding into her until she cums again and so do I. After a shower, in bed, we sixty-nine for awhile and then have her ride me so I can watch her body, feel her breasts and her clit as she fucks me.