Three Bi Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before taking Monica's drink to her, I wanted to start some music and some video. Music was easy -- smooth jazz from the satellite radio station was a regular around our house. Video was a little harder. We have many adult movie choices, but finally I found a sexy compilation DVD that I thought would compliment our evening perfectly. A full three hours of threesomes. Adjusting the music to the proper level and setting the DVD to repeat certain sections completes my set-up for the evening. I turn down the lights in the kitchen and den, setting the mood. Then I hear it.

Monica's heels tapping on the tile floor as she walks through the foyer towards the back of the house and into the kitchen. "Wow" I exclaim as she enters the room. "You look so fucking hot, baby."

"You like what you see" she says as she spins slowly to show me everything.

I stare captivated and stunned at what is standing before me. Starting at the bottom, I see Monica perched upon huge, black platform heels that must be at least six inches in height. Her toes painted a bright red color. A gold rope anklet wraps around her left ankle a couple of times. Continuing up her legs I reach her sweetness. The miniscule piece of fabric stretched tightly between her legs leaves very little to the imagination. Her vagina, barely being covered by anything, shows itself through the opaque black lace g-string she is wearing. The g-string, adorned by pearls, cannot contain Monica's perfectly clean-shaven garden. One glance proves to me her level of horniness, for beneath the fabric I can see her swollen labia and her dangling clitoris. Shaven bare, my earlier inquisitiveness about a landing strip is now answered. As she spins, the string portion of her g-string shows its back -- a back made of small string of delicate pearls that disappear between her ass cheeks. I can imagine just how easy it would be; one quick tug on the pearl string and that minimal piece of undergarment would be removed. She is wearing no top, no bra; just her beautifully exposed breasts. Around her neck is a tight pearl choker, multiple bands of tiny pearls, perfectly complimenting her g-string. Monica's eyes are shadowed dark, darker than I have ever seen her color them. Framed in black eyeliner, her eyes contrast boldly with her brazen red lips. The oversized hoop earrings she is wearing look so big I could almost put my closed fist through them. They are partially disguised by her hair; teased and hookered out to an amazing gravity-defying extreme. My not-so-innocent wife has transformed herself into a porn star, and she stands before me.

"Well, do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you like what you see?" she asks. She picks up her Cosmo and takes a drink, staring at me.

"Yeah" I gulp as I prepare to say the words, "I do like what I see. And I think Greg is going to like it, too."

I said it. Does she get what I just told her?

"What do you mean Greg will like it too?" she asks in a surprisingly calm tone.

"Well, um, I was not sure how to tell you this" I stutter. "But I invited Greg over to have some fun with us tonight. Just him, no Carrie."

The silence lasted for what I thought was a lifetime. I took a sip of my scotch to try to level out my nerves. I glance at the screen showing the porno. I momentarily focus on the activity presented by the DVD. Two chicks, all over each other. The blonde bares a striking resemblance to Monica, I think to myself.

"Cool. No wonder you could not sleep" Monica states. "Did you think I would be mad?" she asks as she approaches me.

"I was not sure how you would take the surprise" I reply, her body now inches from mine. Her free hand reaches around me, landing on my butt.

She makes small circles on my ass cheek with the tips of her fingers and the palm of her hand. Her breasts rub against my chest as my breathing begins to slow. "I am glad you did not tell me. I probably would not have slept either. And something tells me I am going to need my rest." Her final words escaping her mouth just a split second before her lips lock onto mine. I open my mouth, inviting her tongue within. She complies with my invitation, circling her tongue around mine. I place my drink on the counter. One hand reaches around her to her upper back, the other hand dives straight for her waiting pussy. I feel my cock springing to life behind the shiny black fabric barely covering my crotch. I realize her height, normally around five foot seven, now almost matches mine at six foot two, all thanks to the stiletto stripper heels she is wearing.

Pulling away, I inform her we must stop. "Greg is going to be here any moment. We can't do this right now."

"Okay" she says, backing away and finishing her drink. "Then how about another Cosmo?" she says, wiping the excess lipstick from around her lips.

Just then the doorbell rings. Monica looks at me and cracks a sly smile. "Now you did not order pizza did you? Three guys might be too much" she says.

"No, that should be him. Should I get it?" I ask.

"No, please allow me" she replies, turning and walking her six foot temple of beauty towards the front door.

As I pour another drink, I hear mumbled words being exchanged in the foyer. A laugh, a "thank you" and then the sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen.

I watch Greg and Monica enter the kitchen together, holding hands. I think to myself that Monica looks positively Amazonian standing next to Greg. At her height in the shoes, she actually is a couple of inches taller than he is. I notice Greg is dressed casually for the evening. I guess he could not have walked from his car in a similar manner of dress as Monica and I are in. He is wearing a dark blue silk short-sleeved shirt and khakis. The shirt sleeves look stretched to their limits by Greg's muscular biceps. Although I slightly taller than Greg, he has me beat hands down on muscle.

"Hey Mark, what's up?" Greg asks.

"I'll give you one guess" I reply coyly. "Thanks for coming tonight. We are both glad you are here. What can I get you to drink?" I ask him as I stand behind numerous bottles of liquors.

"I would not have missed this tonight. Thank you so much for the invitation. Carrie sends her best by the way. Umm, I will take a vodka straight, twist of lime please."

I pour Greg his drink as Monica and he go back to innocently chatting. I watch as their bodies become more relaxed and comfortable with each other. Tension flees each of them as they draw closer, Monica's hands beginning to trace up and down on Greg's arms.

"Here you go, buddy." I pass Greg his drink. "Mon, do not forget about your Cosmo here" I point to her glass, now filled to the top.

"I won't forget" she replies, not breaking eye contact with Greg. Her hand moves across his shoulders and partially down his chest. One handedly, she finds the first button on his shirt and loosens it. Then the second button, and the third. Moments later, Greg's silk shirt is standing wide open, Monica's hands tracing his nipples, his abs and his pecs. "Mmm, very nice Greg" Monica moans. "You look great."

"Thanks, Monica, you look incredible also" he replies. I watch Monica close in on Greg, pressing her bare breasts against his bare chest. 'You both look really hot tonight" Greg continues, glancing at me. It is with that statement and that look that I know it is a go. My nervousness now transforms itself into an excited anxiousness.

"I will grab the drinks, let's head into the living room." I reach for Monica's cosmopolitan as she leads Greg out of the kitchen.

The foyer is alive with the sound of Monica's heels crashing down on the imported Italian tile. The smooth jazz, now behind us in the den, pulsates a rhythm perfectly matched for sex. The scotch has made itself known to me as I feel my legs just a little less now than I did before while standing in the kitchen. The lighting, the temperature, the drinks; everything is perfect for the evening now unfolding. We enter the dimly lit room, Monica sitting first on the sofa with Greg, in the middle, next to her. I hand Monica her drink, staring not at her, but rather at her glistening breasts. I realize they are shining from tiny beads of sweat. She must be nervous I think to myself. Or so horny she is almost overheating. The temperature in the house is warm, a comfortable level that will allow our naked bodies to be relaxed and not cold. I watch her blood red lips move as she and Greg talk, about what I am not sure. Turned towards Greg, with one leg folded under her on the sofa, I realize she is breaking one of her own rules. There she sits on the custom made sofa she just had to have, with one of her slut shoes on the cushion. I suppose it is okay to break your own rules when you are having fun. Leaning forward, her breasts brushing Greg's left arm, she reaches over and pulls his shirt back off of his shoulders. Now fully exposed, Greg leans forward and pulls the shirt out from behind him.

"I am going to grab some food. I will be right back." I leave Monica and Greg, knowing full well what I am expecting to return to. In the kitchen, I pause after taking a bite of food and watch the DVD unfold in the vacant den. Some guy by a pool, probably the lucky pool guy, getting serviced by two identical looking blonde sluts. One sucking on his longer than average shaft and the other tonguing at his balls. Perfect. I reach down and adjust my cock. Picking up a tray of snacks to take back to the living room, I proceed down the foyer and hear not a sound from the living room.

I return to the living room to find the Monica and Greg passionately kissing and fondling each other, now realizing why their voices were absent. Monica has worked Greg's pants loose, yet they are still around his thighs. The two of you stop kissing and turn your attention to the tray of food I brought with me.

"Aren't you a bit uncomfortable, Greg?" I ask.

Without a reply, he stands, loosening the rest of his buttons. Monica reaches forward and helps him remove his pants. They drop to the floor as he steps out of them. Standing before me, I admire Greg's physical attributes. He is so well developed. He must spend hours a day at the gym. Every muscle is defined, stretched to what looks like their limits. His arms, his chest and his abs, all massively defined. His strong muscular legs and round ass turn towards me as he shows his cock to Monica. Turning back towards me, Greg reaches one hand to my hip. Slipping a couple of fingers between the tiny strap holding my g-string on, he slides his hand around towards the front. Slowly he unleashes me. Pulling out and down, Greg reveals me to him and Monica. My tiny article of clothing drops to the floor. .I take a large gulp of my scotch and place it on the table, returning to the only clear spot on the sofa. Greg sits again in the middle, facing forward. I reach past Greg, over his shoulder and rub the back of Monica's head - she looks at me and I ask her "Did you have fun without me?"

"Yes, I had fun but from the looks of it, I think I need help handling all of Greg's cock and balls - did you see how good he looks?"

I look down into Greg's lap, placing my right hand onto his semi-erect penis and feeling its shaft and head, making my way down to his shaven balls, fondling all of his manliness. I rub my hands over Greg's stomach, his thick chest and nipples, eventually returning to his cock. I take a firm hold onto Greg's stick. "I can see why Monica needs some help with all of this". We all chuckle.

"Thanks, Mark, I am glad you and Monica like what you see." Monica raises her hips off of the sofa long enough to peel her pearl string thong from her body.

"Oh, we do" Monica says as she looks over at me. I lean over Greg and kiss Monica firmly on the lips. Greg reaches up and begins rubbing my back as I lie across him, our naked bodies against each other. His hand slowly makes its way down my back towards my waiting buttocks arching upwards in anticipation. My lips are locked on Monica's as my tongue darts in and out of her mouth. I feel her hand join my hand on Greg's penis. I move my hand down to his balls as he rubs my firm ass. He pulls his free hand from behind Monica giving her ample breasts a twist of her nipples as he proceeds on his way to grasp my waiting cock. With my one arm holding me up and the other holding Greg's dick and balls with Monica, I slowly lower my mouth to her moist hot pussy. She arches her back as my tongue whips her clitoris into a wild frenzy. Monica lays farther back and places her free leg behind Greg, spreading herself wide open as I plow my face deeper into her cunt. Her hand begins rubbing Greg's cock up and down; I pull my hand away from him, focusing my attention on Monica's increasingly hot and wet vagina. I take both of my hands to spread her lips wide open as my face disappears between her legs, lapping at her pussy with broad energetic strokes from my tongue.

Suddenly I realize there is a hand on my dangling cock. I see Monica's hand reaching for her breasts as her breathing gets heavier and faster; her back and stomach arching in motion as she grinds her crotch hard against my face. I feel her other hand still furiously working at Greg's cock. His hand on my ass becomes less of a touch and more of a massage, deeply working my ample muscles with his strong grip. I realize it is now Greg's other hand gently working on my semi-rigid cock. My balls dangle and bounce gently off of his hand as I arch my back in agreement with his rubbing of my ass and cum faucet. Moaning heavily, grinding into me, I can tell Monica is about to bathe my face in her sweet pussy juices when

I temporarily wonder if this behavior is "wrong". Is it "wrong" that I am eating out my wife's cunt while she masturbates another man who is focusing all of his attention on my cock? Suddenly, I am broken from this momentary lack of focus as I realize Greg's hand is proceeding down my buttocks and between my legs from behind, gently ending its travel past my anus and resting on my hot and swollen ball sack. Monica begins to groan more regularly, keeping time with my tongue as I lick and suck on her clit. She begins to scream out loud, begging me to stop but grinding her cunt more and more into my face. I hear Greg moan from beside me as his stroking hand on my cock picks up its pace. I realize he is tugging on my cock, alternating his hand from pulling down on my balls to rubbing my ass, gently tickling my anus. I lower my back, rubbing my dick against Greg's, knowing I am moments from giving him a lap full of cum. Suddenly, I feel a warmness spread over my beef stick. Greg lets out a feral groan and spams in ecstacy, finally letting out a deep sexual scream as his penis sprays its sweet jizz all over my throbbing cock, his hand and Monica's gentle hand as it finishes tugging on Greg's cum pump.

Monica pulls her hand away, brings it up to her open mouth and proceeds to lick Greg's cum off, making sure not to miss a drop. Realizing what she had just done becomes all I can take. With one hand still working on my ass and the other pulling down on my rigid hard cock, Greg notices my balls tightening. Greg tells Monica I am about to blow, she mumbles something about being ready to cum herself but definitely wanting to suck some of my sweet juice down. Greg tells her she better finish soon, cause I am about to unload my semen. I moan "uh-huh" from my place deep between Monica's legs. She arches her back, spreads her legs which still have her wearing those slutty platform shoes, and lets out a animal-like pleasured groan as my face and mouth try to deal with the torrent of cunt juice that was just unloaded upon me. My ass cheeks tighten with Greg's hand caught between them, a finger teasing my anus, as my butt raises slightly as I prepare to lose my semen in an explosion unlike any other. I pull my face from Monica's pussy to focus on my breathing looking, up at her and seeing her pleasured relaxed face. Now on my hands and knees, I warn Greg of my coming eruption between heaving breaths.

Monica reaches her hand down to Greg's limp cock, holds it upwards and says to me "I am going to suck this cum soaked cock and want your semen all over it also. I want you to cover this hot prick with your jizz then sit back and watch me eat this cum pump clean".

I scream out loud as my dick delivers long, hot ribbons of sweet milky semen all over Greg's penis. I spasm as my eruption of cum drains me, wondering to myself if this fountain has an end. Greg squeezes my ass and pokes at my anus with a finger, only prolonging his showering of cum as my body reacts. I soak Greg's cock and balls, and Monica's hand with my sticky sweetness.

"Looks like I have some cleaning up to do" Monica says.

To Be Continued...

12