Three Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make it ten and fast." Those ten really turned her ass bright red and some dark crimson began appearing. She wailed as the last three burned across her hips.

"You are getting some new blue marks. Are you sure you want to continue?" It dawned on me she wailed in orgasm not in pain.

"Ten more makes fifty, give them to me now! Hard!" With each strike she yelled harder until number ten was at my full strength. Spots of blood began to appear marking the edges of my belt.

Slowly she raised her hips from the mattress; I saw her pussy gleaming with her cum. I had a rock hard cock and accepted her invitation. With a quick move, I settled behind her and drove my cock to the hilt.

"Make me your whore, fuck me!" She screamed out in a mix of pain and lust. My hands gripped her hips and pulled her badly bruised ass hard into me. The pounding she took was like nothing I ever encountered with her. The language spewing from her mouth shocked me.

"Bone me like you own me! Fuck your worthless bitch wife!" I obeyed her orders and she ignited in another orgasm. I shot my load deep in her gaping pussy as she thrust back on me. That was the best sex she ever gave me.

The next move she made was the wildest I ever experienced with her. Swiftly she turned on the bed and sucked my cum dripping cock into her mouth licking me clean of our mixed juices.

Now she purred, "Honey, when our asses are better, have another party."

12