Three Friends Make an Unusual Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
The truth comes out, 2 wives knew.
5.4k words
4.2
71.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note – It's important to have read the first chapter of this story before reading below.

A few weeks later, Rachel surprised me by saying that she had gotten a dirty video that we could watch as we were getting into bed. She then inserted the DVD and pressed play. I was SHOCKED to see a blindfolded Julia having her wrists restrained to the bed frame in Jeff's cabin. This was the DVD that we had made of the wife sharing we had done during those three weekends.

As I sat in shock, not knowing how I should react or respond, I turned to look at Rachel, who was staring at me as if to say "Well". I decided that the only thing I could do was to honestly tell her what had happened in the deal that Jeff, Mack and I had made. As I started to explain how it all came about, she said that she was already aware of all the details.

Rachel then went on to say that after our second weekend, with Jeff licking out Monique, that Jeff got careless and had not taken the mini-DVD he was using to record onto out of the camcorder. A day after sharing Monique, Julia needed the camcorder to record one of their children's events and discovered what we had done the previous two weekends. She was immediately furious at Jeff and screamed at him when he returned home. Jeff went on to share with her all of the details of the deal, the previous two weekends and what was planned for the next weekend when Mack was going to get to fuck Rachel.

As he was sharing all of the details, Julia actually became a little aroused as she found it flattering that the other husbands were also attracted to her. Jeff continued to apologize for what we had done and asked for Julia's forgiveness. Julia told him that she still loved him, but that she would need to think about what to do.

The next morning, Julia decided to share all of the information with Rachel. They met at Julia's house and she began by telling Rachel the specifics of the deal. She then played the DVD for Rachel. Rachel said she was furious when she saw me sucking on Julia's breasts. She said she was thinking about how best to approach me on it and what she'd say, as Julia was fast forwarding the DVD to where Monique was being licked out by Jeff. It was at that point that she saw Mack climb between Monique's legs, with as she put it, his club.

She said she was amazed at how large and thick his cock was. Rachel and Julia watched the DVD in total silence over the next 10 minutes or so as Mack slammed his club in and out of his wife Monique. As Mack climaxed in the video and pulled his cock out of Monique's pussy, and she saw the cum pouring out, it dawned on her that if she did nothing, that she would get to have that experience in the coming weekend. Rachel admitted that the video had gotten her aroused and that based on Julia's breathing that she knew she was as well.

At that point, Julia asked Rachel what she wanted to do.

Rachel said that part of her really wanted to feel what it would be like to have a cock that large fill her up and that part of her wanted to strangle me. She then said that she honestly did not feel I would actually let it happen, if for no other reason jealousy. So, she said rather than stopping it, let's see what happens. They agreed to not share this with anyone else and that Julia would not tell Jeff that she had told Rachel either.

Rachel said that over the next few days, all she could think of was the image of Mack's cock sliding in and out of Monique. She admitted that part of her was hoping that I would somehow break the deal, but also indicated that she was really wondering what it would feel like to have something that large inside of her. So, she played along with the planning for our fun get-away weekend to the cabin. On the drive to the cabin, she became so aroused just thinking what might happen, that had I not agreed to join her in the hot tub, she probably would have used a cucumber on her very moist pussy.

Rachel said that when Saturday night finally arrived, that between her thinking about it all day and then my foreplay with her after I had restrained her to the bed, that for the first time she was really hoping that Mack would indeed fuck her with his big cock. She said it definitely felt different being filled that much, especially with how rough Mack was with her, but not necessarily better. Rachel admitted that it let her live out her fantasy to be fucked hard by a bigger cock, without being able to be held accountable, because she had no control over it.

When she met with Julia a few days later to watch the video of the 3rd weekend, Julia indicated the same thing, that although she has those not so lady like desires from time to time, she would never act them out on her own. So, the deal between the guys gave each of them a chance to live out some of the desires, without being responsible for it. That is when it dawned on them that they could use this to their advantage, since Julia could essentially blackmail Jeff at what to suggest in upcoming deals. The ladies decided to think of some personal fantasies that each of them had that might be able to be satisfied through upcoming deals Jeff, Mack and I may have.

Because of Julia's strong dislike for Monique, they agreed that they would not share any of this with her.

Rachel explained to me that I could not tell anyone that I knew we've been busted, not even Jeff. I agreed and apologized for the fact that it happened in the first place.

Fortunately over the next few weeks, all of us were either busy with work, family or both, so there were no opportunities for Jeff, Mack and myself to get together. When we finally got together at a ball game, it did not take long for Mack to bring up the need to do another deal. Jeff managed to change the topic and at the end of the game, we all agreed that we needed to think about what we'd like to do in the next deal and we'd discuss it the following week when we got together.

When I returned home that night, Rachel asked me if the topic of a new deal had come up. I told her that it had and that each of us were going to think about ideas and we'd discuss the following week. So, Rachel said that she would reach out to Julia to decide what they would like to have happen. A few days later, Rachel said that she and Julia had met and decided on the following:

Julia wanted to get fucked by Mack while giving me a blow job.

Rachel wanted to be gang banged by a group of young college-aged guys.

They said that they decided Monique should have her nasty bush shaved, have nipple clamps placed on her and get fucked from behind by Jeff.

As I sat in shock at her own revelation of wanting to have a group of young guys screw her, she apologized, but said she had always fantasized about being the sexy older woman who is mauled by a group of young appreciative studs. Rachel said that while she has always been true to me and will be forever, her sexual fantasies generally involved one of three themes. The first was getting fucked hard by a larger cock. The second was to be mauled by a group of sex-craved young guys. And the third was to have a threesome with me and another younger girl, so that we could teach her what it's like to be sexually pleased. As she finished her confession, my noticed that my cock was quickly hardening. The only thing I was not sure about was whether it was her gang bang fantasy or the threesome with the young hottie that got me more excited.

I told her that these would be tougher to pull off, since with the exception of the treatment on Monique, that the other scenarios would obviously mean the wife would need to know that more than one guy was involved. She simply said, then those husbands will need to think of a way to get their wives to agree, which since it was their ideas that should be very easy.

The hardest part will be rigging the deal, so at least Mack would not know it had all been pre-determined.

A few days later Jeff, Mack and I met at a sports bar to watch some of the games. As expected, Mack brought up the idea that we need to do another deal. He shared that his suggestion was to basically do the same thing that we had already done, but switch the people around, so that it might be me fucking one of the ladies, him licking one of their pussy's and Jeff sucking on the tits. I shrugged my shoulders knowing that Jeff would have to share his suggestion. Jeff finally spoke up and said he thought that we should really make this one exciting by doing the following:

Have one wife have her pussy hair shaven (if not already clean), have nipple clips placed on her and then get fucked from behind.

Have one wife get double teamed with a cock in her pussy and a cock in her mouth.

Have one wife get gang banged by a group of young studs.

Trying to be supportive of Jeff, but not wanting to make it obvious that I already knew and would agree to these, I commented that his suggestions would definitely be exciting, but may be very challenging for the husband to pull off. Mack said he agreed, but let's go for it anyway and pulled out a deck of cards. I suspected that Jeff probably did not want to use cards to decide who does what, so I then asked Jeff how he planned to go about deciding who does what and to whom.

That gave Jeff the opportunity to explain how he proposed to decide. He explained that all we needed to do was write down the 3 ladies names on separate sheets of paper and place into his ball cap. He would draw the first one and that would be the wife that would get double teamed. That would also determine the 2 guys, because we don't want the husband being one of the two guys. Then he'd draw another name, which would be the wife that was going to get gang banged. That would then leave the third wife and the remaining guy for the shave/clip/fucking session.

Both Mack and I said that sounded good, and Mack even made the comment that he was hoping Rachel would be the wife to get double teamed because he would love to have another piece of her.

Jeff wrote out the ladies names on three small sheets of paper and threw them in his hat. I'm not sure how he managed to do it, but when he drew out the names, it worked out exactly as the ladies had requested.

We spent the next 30 minutes or so discussing how and when we'd set these up to occur. Mack commented that Jeff and I would probably need some time to convince our wives to let one or more other guys join us in bed, so he'd be happy to go first. We agreed that he'd arrange to have the items performed on Monique in 2 weeks, allowing him time to purchase some nipple clips. We also decided that the ladies should be blind folded again, but would not need to be restrained.

When I arrived home, Rachel was quick to greet me at the door to hear what happened. She was excited when I told her that somehow Jeff had managed to rig it as requested and that we'd begin in 2 weeks with Monique. I then asked her if she had particular requests in terms of who would get to gang bang her or how many guys. She said that we would need to do it in a college town a few hours away to ensure we would never run into any of the guys after the fact. She also indicated that she was thinking 4 college guys and that they MUST have condoms on at all times. So, based on that I was able to begin my search for horny college guys.

Two weeks later, as planned, Jeff and I showed up at Mack's house at the agreed upon time. Mack had requested Monique to go get into something sexy while he locks up the house, allowing him the chance to let us into their house. Jeff and I quietly followed Mack up the stairs to their bedroom. Mack had us wait in the hall while he went in to see what Monique had put on for him. At that point, he said that he wanted to do some kinky things to her tonight and would need her to put on a blindfold and fully cooperate. She slurred her words a bit, clearly having had a few drinks, as she said the kinkier the better. Once he had her blindfolded, Jeff and I entered the room. My job was going to be the camera guy, so I immediately started recording as Mack ran his hands up and down Monique's body and removed her see through teddy.

He then placed the nipple clips on her very large nipples. Monique was definitely surprised and must have felt a bit of pinch as she cried out a bit. Mack informed her that she would need to behave, or he would tug on the small chain that was attached to the clips. Again slurring her words she said that she'd do whatever her master wanted.

From there he led her into the bathroom and had her sit at the edge of their garden tub with her legs spread and feet inside the tub. At that point Jeff climbed into the tub and lathered up some shaving cream. He then took a shaver and began shaving her very thick bush. At one point, Monique sounded as if she were going to protest, to which Mack just gave a gentle tug on the nipple clip chain and Jeff resumed. While Jeff was doing it, he was clearly touching her pussy lips a lot, as he "wanted to make sure she did not get cut".

When Jeff finished, he took a towel and dried her off revealing a much better and sexy looking shaven pussy, than when she had her deep thick bush earlier. Mack then led her back to the bedroom and bent her over the bed. He dropped between her legs and began licking her out. Within a few minutes he motioned to Jeff to mount her from behind. Jeff's cock slid in to the hilt immediately and he quickly began to fuck her. As he was doing her from behind, she commented that something does not feel right. Mack went over and gave a light tug on her nipple clip chain to take her mind off it. Within a few minutes Jeff was shooting his load in Mack's wife. As he pulled out, Mack moved between her legs and plunged his cock deep in her. He continued to fuck her for the next 10 minutes until he filled her with cum from his log. Watching her large breasts whipping forward and back as she was being pounded hard by Mack was amazing.

A few days later, Mack, Jeff and I met to discuss the specifics for how we would double team Jeff's wife Julia. Jeff indicated that he had "convinced" her to let him give her one of her fantasies which was to be getting fucked by another guy while she gave him a blow job. He said that since there is a noticeable difference in cock size between he and Mack, that I would be the one to get the blow job, since our cocks were about the same size. As a result, Mack would get to fuck her. Mack was excited and commented that he promised he'd handle her tight pussy gently until he had it nice and loose.

The following weekend, Jeff and Julia arranged for their kids to be visiting their grandparents, leaving the house empty for the double teaming. Mack and I waited in the car until Jeff had Julia blindfolded in their bedroom. At that point, he opened their front door and led us to his bedroom. To both mine and Mack's pleasant surprise, Julia was actually wearing a sexy piece of lingerie that hugged her body nicely. With Julia standing in the center of their bedroom floor, Mack and I quickly got undressed and moved to her while Jeff began filming. Our hands roamed up and down her body and she quickly reached down our bodies until she had a cock in each hand.

After we removed her sexy outfit, we moved her to the bed. As we laid Julia down, Mack dove immediately into her pussy with his mouth, while I began to rub her breasts. After a few minutes Julia again reached for my cock. She then pulled my cock up to her lips and she gently began licking the length of it while Mack continued licking out her pussy. I am very fortunate to be married to a sexy lady who gives incredible blow jobs. I'm not sure if it was just the fact that what Julia was doing was different than how Rachel would do it, or what, but I was becoming very aroused as Julia was working on my cock and I could feel the cum building up inside of me, as I was getting close to shooting my load down Julia's throat.

Mack moved his head up to Julia's tits and roughly worked on her tits with his mouth and hands. Not wanting to shoot my load yet, I pulled my cock from between Julia's lips and motioned to Jeff that we should switch places. He quickly stepped out of his pants and climbed onto the bed as I grabbed the camera from him. She quickly took his cock into her mouth as he laid it on her lips. He allowed her to control the pace for a few minutes before grabbing the back of her head and beginning to deep throat her. At about the same time, Mack positioned his log over Julia's pussy and slapped her pussy lips with his thick cock, just as he done to Monique and Rachel on previous nights.

Jeff was forcing his cock deep into Julia's mouth, as she gagged a few times. Mack then placed the head of his thick cock at her pussy entrance. After he stuck the tip in, rather than working it slowly in and out as he did with Rachel, he reached around grabbing her ass and plunged his cock all the way in one push. Julia screamed out, temporarily allowing Jeff's cock to slip out of her mouth as he shot his load onto the side of her face. Mack was quickly into a hard physical pace. I handed the camera back to Jeff and moved my cock to Julia's lips. She quickly welcomed my cock back into her mouth and began sucking on it. The force that Mack was pounding her with was causing her mouth to slide up and down my cock. Within a few minutes, I felt the cum build up and I shot my load into her mouth.

Mack, meanwhile continued pounding her hard until a few minutes later when he tensed up and shot his load deep in Julia's pussy. Mack and I got dressed quickly and left the bedroom just as Jeff was climbing into bed with his well-used wife.

In determining which college guys that I would allow to participate in my wife's gang bang, I first began by picking a large university that was about 100 miles away from where we lived. I posted an ad on the web saying I was looking for male students from that university to assist me in fulfilling one of my wife's fantasies of a gang bang. I had taken a picture of my wife from her neck down in just a pair of sexy panties and included it in the ad. If they were interested, I asked them to answer a few questions and include pictures of themselves, preferably, face, body and cock. The questions I asked were:

Why would you like to join help me fulfill my wife's fantasy?

Do you consider yourself an expert lover or beginner and why?

How many different girls or women have you had sexual intercourse with?

How old are you?

My intent was actually not to get the experts, but really get more of the novice guys who would really appreciate the opportunity to be with such a sexy woman and really ravish her as she desired. Not surprisingly, my inbox was filled with volunteers.

Over a period of about 10 days, I had email exchanges with over 50 possible candidates. Some were easy to eliminate, based on their cockiness and/or their supposed sexual expertise. When I had gotten it down to 8 guys that were very inexperienced sexually, at least with a breathing woman, I asked Rachel if she wanted to review them to pick the finalists. She surprised me by saying that she actually preferred not knowing what they looked like as it kept it more of a fantasy. I finally selected the four lucky guys that would get to ravish my wife and notified them of the time and place.

I informed the guys that they would be required to wear a condom at all times and that I would supply the condoms. When they cum, they will be required to put a new condom on before resuming any contact with my wife. I also informed them that we would be videoing the session and would do our best not to have any straight on shots of their faces. They all agreed and said they looked forward to getting to spend some time with my wife.

When the day finally arrived, Rachel and I arrived at the hotel around noon. The room we had requested was a large suite with a king size bed. The plan was that the 4 guys would be meeting me in the lounge at 8:00 that evening. Jeff planned to arrive about 7:00 p.m. so he could watch and be responsible for the video. Mack was not able to attend, due to a last minute business commitment.

12