Three, if by Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to pull Amy closer to me, trying to get between her legs with my head. I was long past the nervousness and anxiety, I wanted to taste another woman. I wanted it now. Amy would not allow it. Her body remained rigid where it was, my fingers still inside her, flickering against each other and against her walls. Small gushes of her cum would be released every few moments and she would arch her back, raising her head toward the ceiling, groaning like an animal. Then, as they both felt my body relax, semi-exhausted, they slowly moved away from me. Amy's cum covered my right arm, Jenn's face glistened with my juices, and I no longer had control over my legs.

Both of them caressed me softly, Jenn starting at my ankles and Amy starting at my neck. When they met in the middle, they kissed softly. Amy's tongue traced Jenn's lips, licking my cum from her face. Seeing it caused me to push my hips upward again, begging without thought to be touched again.

"Mmm..." Amy moaned as she turned her face toward me. "Also lovely. Perfection."

Jenn giggled, but looked at me with a sort of, "Are you ok with this?" glance. I smiled at her and pushed my hand toward her. She came down to me and kissed me. I then reached up and touched Amy's hand, which she accepted by interlacing her fingers with mine. Jenn slowly sank lower until she was on her side next to me. She then slowly rolled onto her back, inviting me to take control.

Amy didn't release my hand. She simply moved around our legs and laid down on Jenn's other side, firmly gripping my fingers. I followed my instincts and kissed and sucked my way toward Jenn's pelvis. Before I reached her clit, I could feel the heat of her arousal against my skin. When it became obvious that I would need my hand back, Amy finally released it. Now free, her fingers massaged and caressed Jenn's left breast, pinching her nipple between her fingertips, completely differently than she had touched me. She lowered herself to Jenn and they again kissed softly, not deeply as Jenn and I kissed, but brushing, soft half-kisses. It was beautiful. Jenn used her right hand to touch the side of my face and her left hand to trace down toward Amy's thighs.

As I approached the point of no return, I lost track of what Jenn and Amy were doing and got tunnel vision staring at Jenn's swollen, moist treasure. I could smell her. Her scent was soft and inviting. I touched her lips with my fingers, running them along their length, feeling her wetness under my fingertips. Then, without warning, my mouth went to her clit, almost as if pushed there by someone else. I didn't think I was ready, but something inside me was. Jenn's actions when she was between my legs was so burned into my mind that I began mimicking her without thought. My tongue pressed gently against her clit and I made soft circles with it. I used one hand to part her lips, two fingers on each side, then slid the index finger of my other hand into her opening. I curled my finger upward, just as Jenn had done to me, but she did not ram into my face as I expected. She did, however, pull her head up to look down at me as I pulled my face back in anticipation of her pelvic thrust, which didn't come.

Jenn giggled. "Its ok. You are doing exactly what I want."

I returned my mouth to her hard clit and started again. She began moaning and rotating her hips ever so slightly. As I pressed upward inside her again with my finger, she groaned and arched her back, causing her clit to slip below my tongue, I quickly recovered, but then her hips were going in the other direction, causing me to lose control of her clit yet again. Over and over she rotated her hips until I found her rhythm and could keep my mouth in position to roll her clit with my tongue. I felt very proud of myself, as did Amy apparently, because she brought her face down toward me.

"Yes, that's it. Lovely." She was smiling as her hands came to Jenn's hips, one hand on each side. "Learn her rhythm. Every woman is different, you see. We all move to our own rhythm." She moved even closer, then softly kissed me on the forehead, and brushed my hair out of my eyes with her hand. "I think you have it." She whispered as Jenn's moans became louder and more frequent.

I pressed up again with my finger, but again there seemed to be no reaction. Jenn could sense my pause and again raised her head and opened her eyes.

"You are almost there, baby. Just a little deeper." She said in short breaths. I slid my finger into her another inch and felt hot liquid run down one side of her walls. "Mmmmm... Yes... that's it! Up! Push Up!" She seemed to have lost the ability to keep her eyes open and her head up. She slammed her head into the mattress and arched her back hard, causing my finger pressure to increase greatly. "Yes! Move your finger around... yes, like that... oh God yes. Side to side a little. Yes! Oh fuck yes! That's it. That's it. That's it." She screamed as she bucked wildly on the bed, nearly causing me to fall off the side. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pressed my mouth down hard on her clit as her orgasm flushed through her body, presenting me with her hot cum which ran down my finger into my palm in a slow, light, warm stream. I lapped at my palm with my tongue, drinking her in.

Amy seemed almost as pleased with Jenn's orgasm and began moaning herself. I raised my head quickly to gasp for breath after realizing I had been holding it during Jenn's orgasm. I saw Amy fucking herself with her fingers while watching Jenn's face contort with the uncontrollable pleasure she was feeling.

I started smiling and softly laughing as I watched Jenn come down from where ever she had gone in her mind. I caressed her pussy with my hand and regained my composure after catching my breath.

Amy casually slid off the other side of the bed, spread her legs, and knelt over Jenn's head, straddling her. Amy's pussy lowered to Jenn's mouth. Jenn responded by jutting out her tongue quickly, inserting it in Amy. Amy's hips moved rapidly, her clit brushing against Jenn's chin in quick movements. She came almost instantly, splashing Jenn's face, neck and tits with her watery orgasm. Seizing the moment, I began licking at Jenn's pelvis and continued forward over her abdomen, ribs, sternum, breasts, until I reached the center of her neck where Amy's juices had pooled. I slurped a mouthful of it in and savored the flavor of her cum. She was more tangy than Jenn, sharper on my tongue. Different. Lovely.

Amy ran her fingers through my hair and brushed the side of my face as I looked into her eyes, a drop of her cum preparing to fall from my chin. She smiled at me sweetly and raised herself up, releasing Jenn. She fell softly to the bed next to us as I lay over Jenn's incredibly warm flesh, my hips between her thighs, our breasts smashed between us under my weight. I could feel Jenn's heartbeat pounding through her chest and into my own. Her breaths still quick but easing. Jenn wrapped her arms around me slowly, as if it was difficult to raise them. She caressed my back and stroked my hair as I lay there, nuzzled against her neck, looking into Amy's eyes. Her eyes danced.

"Lovely." She said.