Three Nymphs and a Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a pause the nymph's extracted tongue renewed its expertise on an unsuspecting clitoris already beaming in delight with orgasmic release. The instant the flickering tip connected the princess's orgasmic throes intensified. The strokes on its raw surface could be discerned by the tone change of her orgasmic song. The tongue's tip blurred upon her clitoris, splashing droplets of her ejaculate in every direction. The tongue's flutter enriched her orgasm like adding water to sizzling oil. She fought the unbearable pleasure by bucking against the hold of the nymphs and by howling of its intensity for its duration. The nymphs hold on her collapsed as their own delirium sprang from fervid fingers, releasing three powerful orgasms to accompany the princess's blissful release. Four orgasmic females writhed and panted on top of each other, the heat of passion flowing through their bodies; breast pressed against thigh; hand on buttock; skin against skin.

The four gradually floated back to reality, their breathing calming, moaning gently with contentment rather than fervour, the scent of female sexuality pungent in the air, an echo of their pleasure. The smell so pleasing, they slept all in one bed, unwashed, serene........

.......or was there only the one student, and her imagination? if it were, the nymphs might next be satyrs, or anything or anyone else she desired. A masturbatory fantasy of one, or an orgy of four, your choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To women reading this: I hope this is not too pretentious, but, I hope through my words to have aroused you. I aim by means of my stories to share an erotic experience with women I will never meet. I would be pleased to receive feedback of any success.

12