Three of a Kind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed away and stood up, blushing hard.

"Ah, okay. There. All set. Now just don't ask me to clean up af-"

"Kimberly, I don't need to pee." said Cassie, and this time her voice really did sound sober. I managed a half hearted chuckle.

"After all that, huh? Cass you must have been drinking some-"

I stopped, watched as Cassie bent down, reaching with first one hand, then her injured one, to slip her jeans and panties down to her feet. She stepped out of them, and toward me.

"Kimberly, these last few night have been- have been everything to me."

She had a sad, serious look on her pretty face, and I felt myself backing into the corner opposite the door.

"I don't know what it is" she said, shuffling closer to me. "At first I wanted to ignore it but when we shared my bed I, I, well. I couldn't. Just couldn't. The feelings are so strong, Kimberly and - after mom and dad died - it was like something inside me just switched. Made me think differently. Feel differently. Feel differently about lots of things, but especially about you."

I felt the wall nudge into my back behind me. Cassie was only a couple of feet away from me, and my heart was racing faster than it had ever done before. My mouth was dry and no words were close to escaping it. Cassie reached out a hand, her injured one, and stroked the tips of her fingers across and down my shoulder. I shivered at her touch.

"You feel it too, don't you?" she said. "We're all that's left now; you me and Jennifer. I don't know what it is, but I can't bear being away from you. I feel- I feel safe when I'm with you. Warm, loved. You do love me, don't you Kimby?" I felt a fresh shock as I remembered those exact same words from the mouth of the man-form Cassie who had been driving the speeding car. 'You do love me, don't you Kimby?'

Cassie reached out with her hand and stroked the side of my face; her fingers barely touching my skin.

"Cassie, what are you doing?"

"Kimby, you told me that you loved me. In bed last night. The night before that. You told me you loved me. You told me how you wanted to show your love for me."

"You didn't hear me right."

"I did. You told me you loved me and I could see it; I could smell it from you. The two of us were so hot together in bed. Not just warm, but hot together."

Cassie's fingers stroked my face but I didn't seem able to move.

"Cass, what about Mark?" I said, groping for an excuse. Cassie smiled softly, sadly.

"There is no Mark. Hasn't been for weeks."

"Please stop." I managed, and it was only half-hearted at that. I was confused, lonely and sad. Confused by what my big, annoying and until-now ordinary sister was saying (was doing) to me. Lonely that mom and dad had left me without them, and sad that I didn't want to have the lesbian sympathy vote from a girl who was curious and who wanted a safe lay. But that wasn't right. Having sex with your own sister would never be a safe lay. But I wasn't thinking right. In any case, I couldn't move. I stood there, in the bathroom, with my big sister - naked from the hips down - stroking my face and telling me how hot I made her. I felt stars spinning slightly around my head. Before I could do anything else, I felt her hands either side of my face, then combing the hair by my ears with her fingers, then at the back of my head and down; down the top of my spine as she stepped in close and held me. Her breath was sweet and alcoholic on my neck, and I could feel the heat of her, mingled with the smell of sex, closer than ever.

My body was in turmoil. My desires were being stoked by the nearness and sexual musk my sister was exuding; a scent that I felt instantly attracted to. And my natural defences against such feelings for someone like my sister were crumbling beneath the well of loneliness brought about by our parent's death. I wanted - I needed - to be loved.

I felt Cassie's lips on my neck; actually felt her begin to kiss my neck with small, gentle kisses, and felt myself react to it automatically by leaning away, offering greater access. I felt my own hands make contact with the warm, bare skin at her hips, drawing her to me as I would any other lover. It was then - only then - that something told me I could not (not) do this with my sister.

I pushed her away and stumbled toward the door, mumbling that I couldn't - just couldn't.

I ran from the bathroom to the my cuckoo's bedroom and closed the door behind me. I got into bed; still clothed, and let myself drift into the oblivion of sleep.

***

The aircraft was cruising though the clouds at the very limit of its normal speed, hurtling and diving through a large back of fluffy clouds. Being a small aircraft, every nuance and tiny pocket of turbulence was exaggerated.

I looked down, realized I was sitting on a fold-down seat with my seat-belt harness locked into place. My clothes were tight; the uniform of an air hostess with a short blue skirt, blue blazer buttoned to my breasts, pale stockings, two-inch heels and a small hat pinned to my hair to keep both in place. I licked my lips and could feel the slick, sticky lipstick I was swearing.

I was about to get up, see what was behind the curtain in front of me, when the tannoy speaker broke the silence.

"Cabin crew to cockpit. Cabin crew to cockpit."

I got up, stowing the seat and harness, knowing instantly that the call was for me. I turned away from the curtain, longing but unable to open in and see what lay behind it. Instead, I turned to, and opened the heavy, airlock door behind me, which led to the cockpit.

As soon as I was in, and had closed the door, my senses became aware of the death-defying speed at which we were travelling. Two gigantic windows directly in front of me showed a vision of wave after wave of white pillowed softness being sliced and torn apart by the nose of the plane. I felt my knees weaken a little; aware of this familiar yet terrifying feeling of speed.

"I'm going down Kimby." Said the pilot. "I'm going down, so go down with me."

I looked to the left and saw my sister, Cassie, sitting in the pilot's chair. She was Cassie; exactly how I knew and loved her; a woman in the full possession of her youth and beauty, dark hair spilling down her back in a tight braid. She wore a captain's shirt with epaulettes and wings on the left breast, and black trousers and court shoes to finish the effect. Her large breasts strained against the buttons of her shirt. This time, some small kernel of my sub-conscious brain realized, she wasn't some strange man-form. This time, the dream-person was my sister; down to every lovely detail.

"I can't get up Kimby." said the pilot, her hands gripped tightly on the controls in front of her.

"Stand over me."

I looked worried, stared once or twice at the terrific speed at which we were travelling.

"Don't worry" the pilot's calm voice told me. "My co-pilot will keep us together." She inclined the head in my direction and I looked behind me.

Over my shoulder was another woman, a couple of years older, with the same dark hair my sister and I shared. This woman's fringe was cut just below the level of her eyes and she was tall; tall and elegant. I knew her from somewhere; recognised her but could not place her.

"I can't get up, Kimby. But you can come to me. Stand over me."

I lurched a little, as though pulled by a string, over to where the beautiful woman talking to me sat at the pilot's chair. I knew her, but couldn't remember her name. Resting one hand against the back of her chair I swung my right leg over her outstretched legs. I braced myself against the headrest of her chair; bent slightly with my legs wide apart, straddling her.

"Your buttons, Kimby. I can't kiss you with those buttons done up."

I smiled, irritated by my own short-sightedness, and balanced myself carefully as I released the buttons on my blazer and shrugged the jacket off my shoulders. My small breasts leapt up and down with the movement and I watched Cassie's eyes follow them hungrily.

With the jacket discarded, I leant forwards once more until my left breast was directly in front of the pilot's face. The nipple was already erect and hard. I watched as the woman leaned forward in her pilot's chair, her mouth open and tongue extended. I felt the hot, wet sensation of her tongue touch my nipple and it stole my breath. I leaned forward; legs wide apart to accommodate the chair, with my hands taking the pressure of my movement. I leaned in to the pilot and she took my left breast into her mouth, closing her lips over my nipple and areola, and sucking, licking me with her mouth. I moaned, giving myself in to the sensation; closing my eyes as she suckled me and turned me on. And I knew that I was very turned on.

She released me and I shifted, feeling the cool air on my erect left nipple as I watched her take my right breast and treat it to the same loving attention.

"Harder." I whispered.

The pilot took my right nipple between her back teeth and bit down on it. I moaned as the sharp pain doubled the erotic sensation.

"Yes. Yeeees. Make it hurt!"

She released my nipple and began to bite around my breast, leaving small nips and welts around the sensitive skin. I struggled to hold my position as the pain/pleasure increased. Eventually, with a gasp as she once again bit down hard on my erect nipple, the woman leaned back into the chair.

"Kneel up on the armrests." she said. I looked, doubtfully for a split second, then positioned one knee up onto the wide armrest to the left. Then, holding carefully, lifted myself up to the armrest on the right. My hold was now precarious, but my crotch was directly in front of the pilot's face.

"Lift up your skirt."

I tried, but could not take my hands away without losing my balance.

"I can't."

"You mean you don't want to."

"No, no! I want to, but I can't."

"You said you'd show your love for me." The voice was still soft, but there was a bitterness to it that nearly made me cry. I tried to remember the pilot's name but couldn't. All I knew was that I loved her terribly, and would do anything for her.

"I do want to be with you. I want to do everything with you, but I can't. If I move my hands, I'll fall. I can't"

There was some movement to my left.

"I'll help you. I'll hold you."

It was the co-pilot. The tall woman who I recognised but couldn't name. She left her controls and, moved slowly toward me. She was tall and very beautiful. Like the cover of a magazine. She had longs legs and worse dark stockings (I somehow knew they were stockings), and a tight shirt covering her torso. She moved to my side and lipped her hands around my waist. I could feel the warmth beneath her hands and her touch immediately heightened my feelings. I breathed a small "Oh!" as she held me by my waist, giving me the stability to take my hands away and hitch up my short skirt.

My pussy was bare, and pulsing from the heightened state of arousal. I leant forward as the pilot did the same and before I could properly get my grip on the headrest of the chair, I felt her tongue stab into the soft folds of my pussy. It was like driving a knife of pleasure between my legs and I would have fallen had it not been for the other woman holding tightly to my waist.. She shifted her grip, slipping one hand round to my belly, and the other over the rounded cheeks of my rear. I could feel her warm hands, touching and holding me as the pilot made love to my pussy with her mouth.

I looked over my shoulder as the nose of the aircraft hurtled through the sky, I could not tell if we were flying straight or diving headlong through the could bank. But I did not care. The pilot's lovemaking was extraordinary, and the other woman's closeness and stability kept me in place. A sharp screeching noise sounded behind me and I saw the very faintest of hairline cracks on the windscreen as-

***

I woke with a start, terrified and erotically charged all at once. I was still in my room, still dressed, but the bed was messed up, as though I'd been tumbled in it. I sat up and hugged myself for a moment before getting up and taking off my clothes. I slipped on the bathrobe I'd been wearing and then, without really thinking about it at all, I stepped out of my room and crept down the corridor to Cassie's bedroom. There were no lights on and it must have been late.

I slipped into my sister's room and, discarding the robe, climbed under the warn covers. Cassie stirred as my colder skin interrupted her sleep, but I shushed her into silence. I wrapped myself around my sister, uninhibited by my nakedness, and kissed her softly on the cheek. She slept on and, in a space of time shorter than I imagined, I slept soundly too. But in this sleep, I had no dream. It was the formless, comforting sleep of oblivion, and I welcomed it.

***

Chapter 4

"I said; 'are you going to go out later today'?"

I shook my head, took the spoon out of the coffee I'd been stirring and looked up.

"Um yeah, I suppose so." I said, smiling absently at Jennifer as she fussed over the stove with a couple of poached eggs she'd been cooking. "I'll probably be back late" I mumbled, not really giving the answer much thought. I sighed, involuntarily, thinking about the last few hours and wondering what would happen; what new lines had been drawn between the relationship between myself and one of my sisters.

"Well, if you are going out, there's a grocery list on the refrigerator door. Can you get that stuff?"

"Huh?"

"The list, Kimberly. On the fridge door. Are you okay?"

And, instead of being irritated by my absent mindedness, there was concern in my big sister's voice. On impulse, I got up from the kitchen table and walked up to her. I put my arms around her neck and hugged her close to me. She hugged me gently at first; as though she were not sure of the contact. But I held on to her; hugging her closely, pressing myself against her and breathing in the scent of perfume she had put on while getting dressed for work. She was dressed almost casually; in a short-ish pinstripe skirt and a white blouse. I felt Jennifer's hands slip down from my shoulders to my waist, and I felt a curious sensation of stability, of rightness as she did so. I stepped back and kissed her cheek, smiling broadly.

"Well," she said, after I'd sat back down, "what was that for?"

"For being lovely." I said, still smiling but offering no further explanation. Jennifer shook her head, making her pony-tail bob behind her, and grinned.

"Mad." she said. "Gone completely mad."

I sat back down, smoothing out the short skirt I'd put on that morning with one hand. The skirt was one of my own that I'd found, as was the bra. But the top, and panties I was wearing came from Cassie's drawer. I wanted to have something of her on me throughout the day, and even wearing her panties gave me a little thrill.

Jennifer finished her breakfast and we chatted about the letter that had arrived just after Cassie had gone early to the seconds shop. It was addressed to the three of us, but Jennifer opened it. It was from Mason & Fletcher, the firm of solicitors mom and dad had had contact with a couple of years ago when they'd been wrongly accused of fraud. The text of the letter was brief, and mysterious.

Dear Ms' Jones (Jennifer Anne, Cassiope Jane, Kimberly Iona)

I write in respect of your parents who died so tragically last week in the fire that destroyed their home. I was entrusted by your parents to enact their last will and testament should any such fate before them and it is in that regard that I write to you know.

I would like to invite the three of you to the hearing of your parents' will at my offices, 1422 Stockman Avenue, on Tuesday 9th at 10 am.

As requested by your late parents' will, in addition to your attendance will be Mrs Martha Jane Luis, Mr Zachary Bayonne and my colleague, Ms Barbara Chaykin.

Please respond to this note as soon as is possible to confirm attendance.

Yours,

Tim Grainger

The ninth was next week. "Can't we find out sooner?" Cassie had remarked when we'd all read it. Jennifer had shrugged. She was used to dealing with legals and paralegals. "These things take time. At least we have some space to think about our response."

"What do you mean, 'our response'?" I heard myself say. "Surely we just get whatever mom and dad let us, split three ways."

Jennifer leaned over and touched my cheek. "Sweetie." she said, her smile and touch making me shiver for some reason. "In the world of Legals, nothing is ever easy or straight forward."

We had known Zack - mom and dad's gardener - since we had all been little girls. None of us felt surprise or concern that he would have been left something in their will. I had stiffened a little at the name 'Chaykin', remembering it from the white jacket I'd seen in the house the other day. I asked Jennifer about the unfamiliar names, but she claimed ignorance. We would have to see who they were on the 9th.

Jennifer had gone off to work, another kiss from me planted on her cheek. It was then that I sat back down at the big kitchen table and thought about the events of earlier that morning.

Although I had slept quickly, and deeply after getting into Cassie's bed, I didn't sleep for very long. We had awoken, almost together, a short time before dawn. I roused sleepily, aware that my sister's body position had shifted. I opened my eyes to find her staring back at me; confusion and wonder in her eyes.

"I dreamt we were on a boat far far away" she told me. "We were on a journey in the middle of nowhere. There were storms on the horizon but it was still calm. I was frightened by the storms but you hugged me and told me it would be okay. And you kissed me. What does it all mean?"

"What it means," I had told her, is that the calm sea is our everyday life. The land - back where mom and dad and everything we knew was solid firm ground - is behind us know. The sea is our new journey."

"What about the storm?" she had asked me.

"The storm is me." I had told her.

"How can it be you? You were on the boat with me. You held me and told me it would be okay."

"That wasn't me. That was your desire. The storm is the trouble you're headed to is you follow that desire."

Cassie had looked at me; sleepy and lovely in the dim glow of the early morning. Our bodies; mine naked, hers wrapped in thin silken pyjamas, weren't touching but close enough to feel the heat from each other.

"Is that what you are?" she had asked me. "A storm?"

"Want to change course?" I asked her. She had closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them, stared deep into mine and said

"No."

That was when I embraced her. And, this time, it was no sisterly embrace. My fingers reached beneath her pyjama top and danced over the bare skin of her back. She trailed her fingers along my spine and sighed into my ear as we closed on each other. She whispered my name. We moved a little, only a little, until our cheeks brushed against each other and, then, our lips were close. I felt my sister's breath hot against my mouth as I closed my lips onto hers and kissed her like that for the first time. It was like an electric charge jagged through the both of us. I pulled away, breath and heartbeat quickening. I gently pushed Cassie back onto the bed, then straddled her, my knees locked close against her hips. I shrugged the bed sheets off me so that she could look at me naked.

"Is this what you want?" I said to her, trailing my own fingers down my torso, between my breasts.

"Yes."

Her eyes never left me, but she raised up her hand and slowly brought it to my left breast. She trailed her fingertips over my breast, feeling the tautness of my nipple; erect and hard at this sudden release of eroticism. On an impulse, I had grabbed both her hands and closed them over my breasts, holding them both hard against me.