Three Stoner Chix - Blue Moonshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting high, you mean. Or drunk. Or both."

Dana Lee gave her brother a raspberry. Then she said, "Better than hanging out all night with my stupid brother."

He laughed. "Well, don't worry. I covered for you. Told them you were at Alyson's."

"You did?"

"And I told them you called this morning and said you'd be home by dinner. So you better fucking come home by fucking dinner."

Dana Lee sighed. She hated when David pissed her off and made her be mean to him, only to reveal he'd done something nice for her after all. Sometimes she didn't know whether to love him or hate him. "Well... uh... thanks Doofy. I guess I owe you one."

"You bet your sweet ass you do. You're gonna do the dishes for the rest of the week."

Dana Lee shrugged. "Whatever. Not like you get them clean anyway. We're all gonna die from botulism one of these days, thanks to you."

It was his turn to give her a raspberry, then he hung up. She smiled to herself as she put her phone back in her purse, remembering how she'd seen and touched David's hard-on the previous afternoon as he napped in his bedroom. It was big, but not nearly as big as Jimmy Snyder's. But it was beautiful, and it felt so silky and hard in her hand. She blushed at the memory of it.

God, I was horny yesterday. I musta been, to touch my own brother's cock! Hopefully, now that I'm fucking Tanner, I'll stop lusting after my bro. It's just too fucking creepy.

Dana Lee stretched and yawned, then ran to the bathroom to tinkle. Her hair felt crusty, and she considered taking a shower, but she promised to clean up the bedroom first, so she put on Andy's bathrobe and walked back to Mr. Gleason's bedroom and stripped the comforter from the bed. Then she went out the back door carried it down to the laundry room. While it was washing, she came back up she saw a pack of Mr. Gleason's Carltons next to the bed, so she lit one up and started scrubbing the dried cum off the carpet. While she was down there she noticed a cardboard box under the bed.

Oh shit. I knew it! He's hiding something in here. I bet it's his drug stash!

She pulled the box out and looked inside, but all it had was a bunch of photo albums. She almost put it away, but then she wondered why he'd hide a bunch of photo albums under his bed. She took out the first one and opened it expecting to see childhood pictures of Amy and Andy. But instead, she was greeted with a blurry picture of a pretty girl sucking a big, ruddy cock. It's his porn collection I guess. She flipped through several pages before she suddenly noticed that it was the same guy in all the photos, fucking around with different women. His face wasn't in the pictures, but she recognized the tats on his arms. Oh shit. It's Mr. Gleason! Fuck! This is his trophy book!

He'd written the girls' names on some of the pages, as well as the dates and places where he'd met them. There were also some random notes, like 'tight pussy' and 'loves anal'. The girls were all different ages, races, shapes and sizes. A lot of them looked like hookers, but some of them looked like soccer moms and college girls. Dana Lee giggled. "Well, well, well, Mr. Gleason... you sure do get around!" From the dates, she could tell that he'd taken these pictures in his twenties, when he first joined the Navy. Many of the photos were taken in different ports of call, and featured women of various ethnicities, but mostly Asian and Hispanic. The pictures weren't particularly artful, but she loved the sight of Mr. Gleason's beautiful cock fucking so many pussies and mouths. Dana Lee's pussy started getting wet, which surprised her. She'd never thought of Mr. Gleason as particularly handsome or sexy, but she'd never seen him as young as he was in these photos. Damn, he was fine.

She remembered a camping trip she'd taken with Amy and her family a few years ago. Mr. Gleason was no longer the handsome young man he'd been in these photos. He was grizzled and lean, with a scruffy biker beard, but he had a mischievous twinkle in his eye, a hearty laugh, and as charming as charming could be. Plus he was the coolest dad she knew. He even shared a few joints with her around the campfire one day while Amy and Andy were down swimming in the lake. She'd blushed as he looked her up and down, complimenting her on her cute little bathing suit, knowing that he was actually admiring her muscular, sexy physique. Then he asked her how old she was, and when she said she was 16, he shook his head and said, "Damn." She didn't know what that meant at the time, but now she did. He'd been hoping she was over 18 so he could make a move on her. Now Dana Lee kind of wished he'd gone ahead and done it anyway. He had a beautiful cock, and judging from the happy expressions on all these women's faces, he knew how to use it.

Then Dana Lee picked a book out of the middle of the stack and opened it up. What she saw made her gasp out loud. It was a photo of Amy, sucking her father's penis! "Oh holy shit!" It was utterly unbelievable, but there it was. Amy's deep blue eyes looking at the camera from under her curly blonde bangs, as she playfully mouthed the tip of his big, ruddy cock. "Amy, Amy, Amy. What are you doing?" She turned the page and saw a collection of nude photos, all of Amy, posing on the beach.

Wait...I haven't seen Amy's hair this long before. Oh fuck. This isn't Amy. It's her mom! It's Gina!

Dana Lee had grown up thinking of Mrs. Gleason as a second mother. But now she was looking at a photo of 18-year-old Gina bent over the front of a Harley, while a 25-year-old Arlen fucked her up the ass. Dana Lee was rubbing her pussy before she even realized she was doing it. She began to flip through the pages as she swirled her clit and moaned with excitement.

The book was full of pictures from the Gleason's years together. It was like an X-rated biography of their marriage. Dana Lee was shocked by how outrageous and uninhibited Gina had been at Amy's age. In one picture, Gina and Arlen were snorting a pile of coke together. In another Gina was sucking a line of men's cocks at some sort of swinger party. In another, Arlen was cumming on Gina's face, but she was already plastered from head to toe with buckets of cum, probably from a bunch of other men. Later, there were pictures taken on their wedding night in Jamaica, fucking a pair of hookers, still dressed in white, while everyone smoked a huge fatty ganja.

Gina's belly was already showing her first pregnancy with Amy's brother Andy in those photos, so now Dana Lee knew why they got married in the first place. It may have been a marriage of convenience, but they clearly enjoyed the sex, because they kept taking erotic pictures and having swinger parties all the way through Gina's second pregnancy with Amy. Dana Lee couldn't help but laugh at a photo of Gina's big pregnant belly dripping with Arlen's cum, knowing that unborn Amy was in that photo. Man. I should give her a framed copy of this for Christmas.

The pictures of Gina dwindled off after Amy's birth, and the expression on her face looked more disenchanted and bored with each session. Soon other women started showing up in the book again, but mostly when Gina wasn't around. Fuck. I guess he started cheating on her after he became a truck driver. A few pages later Gina disappeared from the book, replaced by a string of random one-night-stands in various motel rooms up. It was actually kind of sad, but Dana Lee kept on masturbating anyway, now too turned on to stop.

She moved on to the next book, flipping through it as she wetly slapped her pussy on the bedroom floor, and puffing on the cigarette. She'd never masturbated before without her hymen getting in the way, but now she found that her long fingers could easily reach a spot in her pussy, somewhere behind her clit, that felt incredible to touch. She massaged it with gasps and groans, as she looked at Mr. Gleason's throbbing cock in picture after picture. The hotness level of the chicks generally went downward with each passing year, but the shots of Mr. Gleason's face revealed that he was enjoying the hell out of every moment. He looked like the happiest man in the world. Dana Lee moaned and groaned and came at the sight of his beautiful, ruddy dick, squirting arcs of cum all over those gleeful cock-loving women. It's comforting to know I'm not the only cock whore in the world.

But then she was startled out of her masturbatory reverie by her phone alarm. Fuck. I guess the washer's done. She reluctantly took her hand from her soaking cunt, and put the books away, trying to make sure she had them in the right order, then slid them under the bed before going down to the laundry room to put the comforter into the dryer. She waited while it dried, to make sure it didn't overheat. Then she took it upstairs and carefully made the bed again, trying to get the military corners tucked in just right.

All the while, images from the book were shooting through her mind. Mr. Gleason's cock sliding up between a black hooker's tits and into her mouth... Mr. Gleason's cock sliding into a middle-aged MILF's furry blonde pussy... Mr. Gleason's cock squirting jizz all over Gina's smiling face, which looked freakishly like Amy's. Dana Lee's pussy was drenched and aching to be touched, but she still had work to do. So she made sure the bedroom was in order before closing the door and walking into the living room.

She looked around at the mess, her eyes widening with surprise. It was much worse than she remembered. She expelled a lungful of smoke and mumbled, "Fuck."

CHAPTER 21

Amy was up in her room, looking at herself in the mirror. She'd changed into her tiny gold bikini, and was now adjusting the straps just right so neither of her nipples would make an unexpected appearance. Her heart was beating a mile a minute with anticipation. Damn. I can't believe I'm gonna fuck that asshole.

Rashawne's voice echoed up the stairwell. "Goddamn, Amy. You didn't tell me you lived in Queen's Harbor! This place is a fucking mansion! I didn't know your mom was so rich. What the fuck did she do that pissed you off so bad you'd rather live in that shithole instead of here?"

Amy's brow furrowed. Why's he bringing up my mom right now? Maybe I won't fuck him after all. Then she giggled. Aww, who am I kidding. Of course I will.

She pulled a teal Jaguar t-shirt on over the bikini, then walked out of the room to the top of the stairs. She saw Rashawne below, bending over to study a photo of her mom on the sideboard. "I just hate her is all. She's a bitch. I'm surprised she didn't change the locks after she kicked me out."

"She looks nice. She looks like you."

"You think so? Maybe you should take another look."

Rashawne turned and looked up at his teen angel as she walked slowly down the stairs. He whistled appreciatively. "Shit, girl. I fucking love your legs."

She stopped on the landing. "Who's got better legs. Me or your fucking skank girlfriend?"

"You. But she's not my girlfriend. I keep telling you that. It was just a one-time thing."

"Uh-huh."

"Okay," he said, smiling wickedly. "We've done it before, but we're usually more careful. I can't believe we forgot to lock the door."

Amy shook her head and said, "You can do so much better."

"You got someone in mind?" he said, staring at her body with such intensity, it was almost as if he was trying to see through her shirt. "What's with the t-shirt? I thought you were gonna show me your bikini."

"You lost the bet, remember?" He tried to hug her as she reached the bottom of the stairs, but she dodged around him, swatted his ass, and walked out the sliding door onto the deck. "Grab the cooler, and my gym bag. I'd rather not be here if my mom decides to come home early."

Rashawne followed her out the back door, but screeched to a halt when he saw what was ahead. "Shit. Is that your dock? Is that your boat?"

Amy looked back at him. "Her boat. And we're not going for a cruise, if that's what you think. She'd fucking murder me if I laid a finger on her precious fucking boat."

"Goddamn it Amy. You have a fucking boat."

She shrugged. "It's 60 feet long, so technically it's a yacht. What I want to show you is our private beach. She had a truckloads of sand hauled in to make it. It's where I used to sunbathe in the nude."

"In the nude, huh?"

She looked back at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Yeah. No tanlines."

"I'd like to see that."

"I bet you would."

She led him to the left along the shoreline, through a stand of trees. Across the broad river he could see the rolling green hills of a golf course. The sun was high in the deep blue sky, and stunning white clouds were billowing up along the horizon, but Rashawne's eyes were drawn downward, to Amy's ass. He could see hints of her tanned butt cheeks peeking out from under the hem of the shirt as she walked. He could feel his cock stiffening in his swim trunks, and he didn't care if she noticed. In fact, he hoped she did.

He followed her out onto a secluded little beach, which was surrounded with tall hedges, and featured a beautiful little cabana in a grove of coconut palms, next to a hammock slung between two tall royal palms, which were swaying gently in the breeze.

Rashawne was about to say something sarcastic about this excessive bit of luxury, but then Amy turned, her face flush with excitement. She lifted the t-shirt over her head and let it fall to the sand as she stood all but naked before him. The sparkly gold material of her bikini truly covering nothing but her nipples and her pussy lips.

Rashawne dropped the cooler and bag in the sand, whistling softly. "Wow. No tanlines. You weren't kidding."

Amy's eyes dropped to the bulge in his swim trunks. Actually, bulge was the wrong word. Tent pole was a better fit. A nine inches long, seven inches in circumference, tent pole. Amy felt light headed. Rashawne walked right up to her, then stopped, looking down at her with silent intensity. "What are we doing, Rashawne?"

"We're taking each other in. Soaking it up. Feeling the build up."

"Huh?"

He reached out, first brushing her blonde hair off of her face. Then tracing his finger down her cheek to her lips. Letting her kiss the finger. Feeling her lips open and taking the finger into her mouth. Then softly, seductively sucking it. He moaned at the thought of what she was doing represented. Meanwhile, his right hand found it's way to the triangle of gold cloth covering her left nipple. Cautiously, he moved the cloth aside exposing the nipple for him to flick with his thumb, causing it to grow to its full length. She gasped as he removed his finger from her mouth and leaned into her for a kiss. Their lips met. Parted. Tongues touched. Intertwined. Danced together in each other's mouths.

He cupped her tiny, firm, round ass in his hands, and pulled her body into his so that she felt his raging, blood filled, cock press into her stomach. His fingers worked to untie the strings of her thong bikini bottoms. Before they even began to fall, he was already untying the top so that it could flutter to the sand with the bottoms, leaving her naked before him.

Immediately, Amy dropped to her knees, pulling his trunks down as she fell into place before him. His cock sprung upward, hitting her heavily on the underside of her chin before she wrapped her fingers around it. Her fingertips didn't even touch.

Oh my god. This cock is beautiful. Like a nine inch piece of iron pipe coated with ebony flesh.

He guided it to her mouth. She felt her lips opening over the head. Stretching her jaw wide open. Easing it's meaty girth down over her tongue into her throat. She willed her throat muscles to relax and repressed her gag reflex as she began to suck all nine inches of his dark, veiny shaft into her narrow throat.

Rashawne couldn't believe how fast this was happening. He already felt the cum rising up from his balls, so he stepped backward to pull out, but Amy clamped her lips tightly around his cock and leaned forward with him and continued to suck for all she was worth until he was squirting and spraying the back of her throat with his seed, while he roared, "Oh SHIIIIIIIIT!!!"

Amy continued to suck, swallowing as much of his load as possible, until Rashawne's knees buckled, and he collapsed backward into the sand, his massive cock popping out of her mouth with a loud splork. Then Amy wiped up the cum that had dribbled down her chin with the back of her hand, and licked her hand clean as he watched in amazement.

"Oh fuck, Amy. I don't know where you learned to suck cock like that, but I'm so fucking glad you can."

"That's not all I can do," she said, standing up. She walked backward toward the cabana, then stepped up onto it and sat on the wide, armless couch. Then she slowly opened her legs wide, giving him an unobstructed view of her completely shaven pussy.

Rashawne licked his lips, and walked toward her, brushing the sand from his ass. She sighed deeply as he took hold of her left foot and slowly sucked each of her toes before just as slowly he began to kiss his way past her ankle and up her calf. He stopped at the back of her left knee and softly sucked that erogenous zone as he listened to her moan. He left the knee and trailed his kisses up the inside of her thigh. Once at the apex, he softly blew on the lips of her pussy, a pussy so smooth, and wet and pink, and oh so cool. Cool, yet emitting heat and steam. Every fiber of his being was screaming at him to lick it. To taste her perfection. But instead, he kissed it lightly, feeling her wetness on his lips for merely a moment. She lifted her ass off the couch and tried to grind her pussy up into his face, but he moved his head back just far enough to avoid his lips meeting with hers.

"What the fuck," she groaned. "Are you going to suck my pussy, or not?"

"Not yet," he smiled as he kissed his way down the inside of her right thigh. When she moved her hand to rub her clit, he grasped her wrist and said, "No touching."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she moaned as he kissed his way down to the back of her knee, lifted her leg straight up, and slowly sucked and nibbled.

Before he could kiss any further down her leg, she hooked her foot around the back of his neck and pulled him into her crotch. He smiled and knew enough was enough as he dipped his tongue into her slit and licked from the bottom to the top and then back down to the bottom. From there, he slowly traced the tip of his tongue up her left pussy lip, circled it around her budding clitoris, and then traced it down her right pussy lip. Once he'd reached the bottom of her pussy, he dipped his tongue back into the slit and eased it up to the top until he was able to wrap his lips around her exposed clitoris and softly began to suck. Softly. Then more firmly. Then softly again.

"Oh shit," she moaned. He's almost as good as Alyson. Almost. She giggled. Okay. No he's not. Nope. Not anywhere near as good at this as Alyson, but he's still damn good. She sunk her fingers into his low fade and slowly humped her pussy up into his face until she had a whimpering orgasm. Once she went over the top, he broke away. They made eye contact. Each gasping and fighting to control their breathing. She pointed her left foot at her gym bag, "I've got condoms in the inside zipper pocket."

He ran back to retrieve the bag and his trunks, but instead of reaching into her bag, he pulled a condom out of his trunks. "I doubt the one you got is big enough for me." He quickly ripped open the wrapper and rolled the Magnum XL down his cock. A cock that was so hard it felt as if it would burst open any minute.