Three Stoner Chix - Purple Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, certainly, but this is procedure. Don't worry, all of this is completely confidential. I will not be notifying your family, or anyone else, for that matter. These forms are merely to help me make an accurate diagnosis." Dana Lee looked down and began filling out the forms at lightning speed. After a while, the crowd outside began chanting. It was too muffled to understand what they were saying, but it was terribly unnerving. Doctor Indrani asked Amy, "How on earth did you two get past those crazy protestors?"

Amy shrugged. "Lucky I guess. The place seems deserted. Are you the only one here?"

He smiled, "Yes. When I saw the crowd forming this morning, I phoned my employees and told them to stay home. I honestly didn't expect this sort of wild overreaction to my reopening. This isn't the only family planning clinic in Jacksonville, so why is that crazy woman picking on me?"

Amy shrugged again, "Maybe because it's Sunday?"

He laughed nervously, "Oh yes, Sunday. I always forget about how Christians think about Sunday. You know, Sunday isn't all that big a thing in India. The holy day there is Tuesday. For Hindus anyway. Somehow I thought America would be less... crazy. Still, I don't understand why it's such a problem. Many businesses are open on Sunday."

"Yeah, but they don't offer free abortions."

A look of shock came over the Doctor's brown face. "Free abortions? Is that what she's saying? I offer free counseling and examination, but that's all."

Dana Lee looked up in shock. "The pregnancy test's not free? But... I can't afford a doctor! And I can't get my parents involved! At least... not until I know for sure!"

He shrugged, "Yes, yes, I understand. But... Oh... what the hay? I suppose you'll be my only patient today, so... I'll be happy give you a free pregnancy test. It would be my pleasure."

Dana Lee smiled and sighed with relief. "Thanks doc! And... uh, how fast can you do it? I mean, how fast can I get the results? Not knowing for sure is driving me crazy!"

"Ah... well, my staff isn't in, so the results should be back from the lab by Tuesday..."

"TUESDAY!!! But I have to know NOW!!!"

The Doctor wasn't fazed at all by Dana Lee's overreaction. He saw this sort of thing all the time. He looked her in the eyes, and spoke with a calm lilt in his voice, "Yes, yes... It is so stressful. I understand. I tell you what, I'll run the labs myself if you have time to wait. It's not like I have a full schedule today! But before we get to that, have you finished with the forms? Yes, yes... this should be enough. I'll fill out the rest myself. Please this way."

Dana Lee took Amy's hand and walked out into the hall as he held the door open for them. As they walked in front of him, his eye went down to their amazing asses. They were wearing matching pink shorts, with the word Juicy on them. He had to force himself to look away. He steered Dana Lee to the scale, where he weighed her and measured her height, then led her to an examination room to take her blood pressure and temperature, while Amy watched from a chair. Then he did a basic physical, thumping her knees with a rubber mallet and listening to her heart and lungs through a stethoscope. He couldn't help but notice how hard her nipples looked in her tight tank top, but he tried to maintain his professional attitude. Though it was hard with her sexy little friend watching everything he did with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Amy was strangely excited watching the doctor examine Dana Lee. He was so gentle and attentive, and his dark Indian face was really quite adorable. She had no idea how old he was, but she guessed in the neighborhood of forty. Though he was slightly stocky, and slightly balding, he seemed fit and healthy, plus, she loved the color of his skin. He was a few shades darker than Rashawne, and the skin of his eyelids was even darker, making his soulful eyes pop. He was a little guy, an inch shorter than herself, which was usually a turn-off, but oddly, she found him incredibly sexy right now. She felt a tingling in her loins as she watched him pressing a stethoscope against Dana Lee's perky little breasts.

When the Doctor finished, he looked through her paperwork and said, "So, Dana..."

"I go by Dana Lee."

"Okay, Dana Lee, why do you think you're pregnant in the first place?"

"Well... I'm overdue for my period, for one thing, and for another thing... Amy, get that fucking thing out of my purse, please."

Amy took the pregnancy strip out of Dana Lee's purse and handed it to him as she said, "I told her these things aren't all that reliable."

"Well, yes and no. It's more common to get a false negative than a false positive, but it happens. The only way to be truly certain is a blood test... but let me look through your paperwork for a moment. Hmmm... I see that you...uh... are you sure your friend can hear this?"

Dana Lee nodded. "Yeah. Amy's one of my besties."

"Okay. Well, you said you've had over eight sex partners in the last four months."

Amy gasped, "Eight! You little slut!"

Dana Lee blushed and giggled. "Actually, it's more like thirteen or fourteen, and only really since July."

The doctor cleared his throat, "Uh, with how many of them did you have unsafe sex?"

"Thirteen or fourteen. Sorry Doc, but I tried. I really tried. I mean... I tried to use condoms, but... I know. I'm so stupid!"

Amy clucked her tongue. "Fourteen! And you're surprised you got pregnant!"

"Oh, hey now, you're just as bad as me! When's the last time you fucked Rashawne with a rubber?"

It was Amy's turn to blush. "Never. Not even once." Then they both started giggling.

Doctor Indrani couldn't believe their cavalier attitude. He saw girls like this all the time. Sweet young things throwing their lives away because they were too impatient to bother with prophylactics. Their irresponsibility made him feel sad, and angry. I'm totally fighting an uphill battle, aren't I? But he knew it was his duty to try to wake them up to reality, so he tried to master his fury and calmly asked, "How old are you girls?"

Amy answered, "We're both 18."

Dana Lee said, "I'll be 19 next month. We're both still in high school, but I got put back a grade a while back..."

He interrupted her with an angry shriek, "Well, you're much to old for such foolishness! There is absolutely no reason for two smart, beautiful young ladies such as yourselves to be acting so foolishly! In all of human history, there have never been so many legal, safe ways to prevent pregnancy, but what do you do? You fuck and fuck and fuck, without any concern for your own futures! It's ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous! Are you really prepared to be a mother?" Dana Lee, shook her head in shock, tears boiling out of her eyes. He turned to Amy, "And you? Are you prepared to be a mother?"

Amy blushed. "I'm not pregnant."

"How do you know? How do you KNOW? When was the last time you had unprotected sex? Please be honest!"

Amy blushed. "Friday... Saturday morning actually."

"For all you know, you may be pregnant. Are you prepared to be a mother? Are you?"

Amy frowned and shook her head. Shit, this guy is one serious motherfucker.

Doctor Indrani paced back and forth, his little body absolutely quaking with anger. "You silly, silly girls! It's time for you to wake up!" He saw the shocked looks on their pretty faces, but he was undeterred, "It is not pleasant for me to be so direct, but you need to realize, sex may be fun, but the consequences of unprotected sex can be dire indeed! Pregnancy is not the worst thing you may face! Thirteen or fourteen sexual partners since July? For all you know, you've been infected with a sexually transmitted disease!"

Dana Lee gasped, "Fuck! Really? No! No, none of these guys would..."

"So, you are intimately aware of each and every sexual partner's medical history?"

Dana Lee blushed. She flashed on the three guys she'd fucked at her cousin's party, and the muscle-bound gang-banger from Friday afternoon, so she looked down and shook her head pathetically.

The doctor pointed at Amy, "And you? What is your name, by the way?"

"Amy."

"How about you, Amy? Same question."

Amy was thinking about Rashawne's roommate, and the two nerds across the hall. She really didn't know any of those guys. And for that matter, what about Rashawne? I caught him fucking Ericka in the dressing room at Winn-Dixie. Who knows what kind of nasty shit that bitch has been up to? She shook her head dejectedly, annoyed at herself for never really giving any of this much thought.

Doctor Indrani looked at the two girls, and saw how crushed they were. It saddened him, but gave him hope too. He took a deep breath, then said with great compassion. "If you like, I would be willing to test you both for pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. Free of charge. Though, results for the STD tests will take a few days. What do you say?" Both of the girls nodded sadly. He clapped his hands together and said, "Good! Let's get started with blood samples!"

CHAPTER 23 – THE LIMOUSINE

Alyson was playing Angry Birds on her iPhone as the Reverend gave his speech. But she lost interest quickly because she'd already earned three stars on every level. Even though the limo had air conditioning, she was getting thirsty and considered going out to find a vending machine. But she saw someone from her church strolling by and decided against it. She wondered idly if Christian was in the crowd so she texted him. But he answered that he was back at the Church. His dad had been left in charge of running services for anyone who didn't want to go to the protest, and he had to help out. He was too busy to chit-chat, so Alyson sighed and moped and stared off into space, bored out of her gourd.

Reverend Atherton was too far away to really understand his speech, but the crowd was roaring by the time he finished. Then she watched him make his way slowly through the crowd, which parted for him like the red sea. Mother and Carrie were walking next to him as he strode toward the limousine. The closer they got, the more nervous Alyson felt. Oh shit... he didn't tell them, did he? He's... oh shit... he's not going to bring Mother over here is he??

She watched in horror as they strolled closer and closer, until they were chatting just outside the window. The whole time, Carrie was staring at the window, and even though Alyson knew the window was darkly tinted, she had the eerie sensation that Carrie's slanty robotic eyes could see right through it and into her very soul.

Their conversation was muffled by the glass, but Alyson could tell that Mother was incredibly pleased. She was grinning at him like a crazy lady, and touching his arm again and again. Oh, my God, she's flirting with him! But the Reverend seemed to either be oblivious, or too righteous to recognize such temptation, even from a beautiful woman like Morgana Ferrie. Eventually the Reverend shook Mother's hand and opened the car door. By this time Alyson had her legs pulled up to her chest, desperately willing herself to be invisible.

As the Reverend got inside he said, "Sorry, I have a bit of work to get done, Morgana, but I'll let you know when I'm ready for my second speech."

Mother was gushing, "Oh, thank you so much, Barry. Thank you so much so..." But her voice was cut off when Barry closed the door and locked it.


He laughed heartily when he saw Alyson crouched against the side panel, eyes popping out of her head in fear. "Oh, don't worry. She doesn't know you're in here. I trust your friends made it inside okay."

Alyson put her feet on the floor and sighed with relief. "Oh, yes, Reverend. It worked like a charm. They'll call me when they're through. Not sure how long that will take though."

The reverend calmly opened a refrigerator Alyson hadn't noticed, saying, "Oh, no rush, no rush. I cleared my calendar."

"Really? I would have thought you have a lot to do on Sunday."

"Yes, but there's nothing more important than helping a friend."

Alyson was salivating as she saw the Reverend pulling out a can of soda, and two chilled glasses. Wow, he must be a mind reader to know how thirsty I am. Then he popped open the can and poured it into the glasses and she realized it was grape soda. She suddenly flashed on the atrocious story that Amy had related to her about the girl he'd supposedly drugged. He'd given her grape juice. Not grape soda... but same difference. As the Reverend handed her one of the glasses, Alyson felt a chill run up her spine. There was something strange in the Reverend's steel-gray eyes. He was calm. Totally calm. A bit too calm, actually. Here he was helping his lawyer's teenage daughter do something they both considered immoral, yet he seemed utterly unperturbed. Then he smiled warmly, and Alyson felt foolish for doubting him. But instead of taking a sip, she put the drink down in the cup holder next to her, and tried to remember the few facts she knew about the case against Reverend Barry Atherton.

Five girls between the ages of 18 and 20 had accused him of molesting them in strangely improbable ways while they worked in his ministry. One of the girls said he regularly groped her ass, which she didn't really mind. But then one night he came to her house to eat dinner with her family. While he said grace, and everyone's heads were bowed, he reached under her skirt, and masturbated her until she had an orgasm right there in front of her whole family. They thought she was having some kind of seizure. But a year later she told her college boyfriend about the incident, and the two of them decided to call the cops. There was no evidence and the Reverend's reputation was impeccable, so the police declined to even run an investigation. Undeterred, the couple decided to sue him.

After it hit the news, four more girls emerged with similar stories. In all the cases, what began as mutual flirtation, allegedly ended in one bizarre humiliation or another. One girl claimed she was compelled to regularly suck his cock, while he was preaching on air in close-ups. Another girl claimed he inserted a cross into her rectum then made her walk around with it still up there during an entire tent revival service. She had to fellate him in his limousine before he allowed her to remove it. The last girl claimed that she and her best friend were having a little competition to see who could catch the Reverend's eye first. But one Sunday after his regular broadcast he talked them into having sex with each other on his chapel set, while he directed and videotaped the whole thing. Afterward both girls, who considered themselves straight, we're so deeply embarrassed that they stopped talking to each other... until they joined the lawsuit, that is.

There was no physical evidence for any of these outrageous and salacious claims. And while Mother was deposing the last two, one of them tearfully admitted she and her friend had made up the whole thing because they were mad because he rejected their sinful attempts at seduction. After that, Alyson assumed all the girls were just attention-seeking gold diggers.

But what about that sixth girl that told Amy he'd drugged her and raped her? Was that a lie too? If not, maybe he'd done it to those other girls too, only they didn't remember! Alyson licked her parched lips and looked down at the grape soda. It was fizzing, begging to be drunk. But something told her not to do it.

The Reverend was staring at her. He sipped his soda a few times, then looked down at hers, obviously wondering why she wasn't drinking it. So Alyson said, "Sorry. I... I just hate grape drinks."

He smiled. "Really? But don't you drink grape juice in church? Evangelicals use it for communion the same as us Baptists."

Alyson nodded. "Yeah, but I hate it anyway. I have to choke the stuff down in church. You... don't have something else do you?"

"Oh sure." He opened the fridge, "What would you like?"

She asked for a can of coke, but refused his offer of a glass. In the back of her mind she was thinking he might have tampered with the glasses, but how could he tamper with a sealed aluminum can? She drained half the can before realizing that a man who owned an entire television network could probably figure out a way to drug a can of soda. She felt okay. But he was staring at her silently. Almost as if trying to size her up. When he finished his grape soda, she handed him her unfinished glass of grape soda, saying, "Here, you can have the rest."

He smiled, but he just put it down next to him, sat back in his seat and loosened his white tie. "Excuse me, Alyson, but it's a bit warm in here."

She didn't think so. In fact, it was a bit chilly because the engine was running and the AC was blowing full blast. Then again, he'd just been outside. She watched him completely remove his tie and neatly hang it on a hanger. Then he slowly unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt, revealing a curly bush of jet-back chest hair. All the while he just kept staring at her eyes.

Then he said, "You have amazing eyes Alyson. Greener than your mother's, if that's possible. Like a pair of emerald jewels."

She nodded. "Thanks, I guess. But they're just a gift from God."

"Indeed. In fact, your whole body is a gift from God. An amazing gift from God." Then he slowly licked his lips.

There was no doubt about it. He was flirting with her, and it was giving her the creeps. He was radiating goodness and kindness, as always, but there was something dark in his eyes and voice which belied his angelic exterior.

"Uh... Reverend... maybe I should go wait in the park or something."

He nodded, but just as she was reaching for the door handle, he said, "I wonder what your mother would think about this whole thing?"

Alyson felt a chill run up her spine. "My mother?"

"Yes. I should think she'd be disappointed with you. Sneaking a friend into the abortion clinic during her precious protest. Tisk tisk. What a bad little girl you are, Alyson Ferrie."

She had a terrible sinking feeling. "You did it, didn't you? You raped those girls."

A hurt expression crossed the Reverend's soulful face. "Rape? That really hurts my feelings Alyson. I freely admit, they were my lovers. But I never raped or molested anyone! I merely gave them what they wanted... what they were clamoring for, as a matter of fact. But rather than take responsibility for their own sinful desires, a few confused little lambs chose to place the blame entirely on me, compounding their betrayal with slander and reckless exaggeration."

Alyson's heart went cold. "There were more of them, weren't there? Girls too scared to come forward?"

The Reverend sighed. "Many more, yes. But not scared. Satisfied. Happy. Fulfilled. You see, Alyson, like you I have been blessed by the Lord with a stunning physique. And a special touch with the daughters of Eve." He lightly brushed his fingertips across his chest hair and said, "I know why you came to me for help. You're curious, just like the others. It's only natural. I'm an uncommonly attractive man. And I have a special relationship with God, which allows me certain liberties. He won't judge you if you give in to your feelings for me."

The only feeling Alyson wanted to give in to was her desire to claw that smug smile right off his skull. But instead she hissed, "I can't believe I defended you to my friend! But she was right about you all along. You are a fucking sociopath."

He laughed heartily, completely dropping his seductive pose and contrite attitude, "Well, Alyson, you have me there. I may be. I just may be. But the good thing about being a sociopath is that nothing you say can hurt my feelings in the least, so don't bother being snide. I'm glad you're not buying my act. It can be soooooo tiring. Let's just cut to the chase, shall we? You don't want your mother to find out what you've been up to. That much is obvious. I saw you cowering in here after we walked up. And I know all about your father."