Three Sweet Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You too?' Isabelle said. 'I figured I'd be the only one.'

That caught Sam off guard. What surprised her even more is when Sarah gave a sigh of relief.

'I worried myself sick about when I fucked him, and you guys have too? Man, that's a relief,' Sarah said.

After getting over the initial, 'oh hey, my sisters fucked my brother too' moment, they all exchanged stories of how their time with him was. They found that each time was different, because of different tastes for each girl. They finally decided on something, however. They decided they'd all tell him they knew about what he'd done to each other sister and then they'd all fuck him at first. Then it changed to a plan where they'd wake him up with a triple blowjob, followed by a day of non-stop fucking. They liked that idea more, so they stuck with it. David had no idea what he was in for the next day...

Day 4

David woke up to a strange sensation. He really enjoyed it, and it seemed familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. He opened his eyes and looked down to see Sam's lips tightly wrapped around his throbbing cock, with Sarah and Isabelle giving his balls and the rest of his cock the treatment it deserved. He was in so much pleasure he couldn't even speak, and Sam felt his stiff member pulsing, giving her a warning he was about to cum. She pulled her lips away, and the three girls gathered together, eyes closed, tongue out for a cum shower from the dick they loved so much. It was splattered across their faces more or less evenly, and they gave him a minute to recover.

'So,' Isabelle said seductively, 'How was that for a wake up call?'

'It was amazing!' David answered. He was still confused as to why they all did it for him, but he wasn't going to argue.

'You want more?' Sarah asked him, licking some of the cum off her lips.

'Uhh, yeah!' he said excitedly. The three girls smiled and looked at each other. Sam and Sarah began to lick the cum off each others faces, before making out with Isabelle, transferring his seed from one girl to another.

This extremely erotic show was more than enough to get David twice as hard as he was before. Without saying anything, the three girls one by one took it in turns on David. The pattern would always be one girl taking his cock in her pussy, with another girl straddled on his face. The two girls on top of him would kiss each other and the third girl would masturbate and give them all a treat of pussy juice, usually pouring her love juice into a cup and letting the others drink it. They didn't need words, the only sounds being the squelching of the sisters love organs and the soft moans of pleasure from all 3 of them. Eventually, as David was at his limit, he was instructed to cum inside each of them once, and any excess sperm would go into the cum cup for the girls to pour over themselves and drink. After they were all finished, a little of Davids seed flowed out of each of the three girls pussies, which they scooped up and pushed back inside or swallowed.

This cycle continued for a few weeks, before the three girls found out they were all pregnant with Davids children. After 9 months, they gave birth to 3 healthy daughters named Alice, Tanya and Naomi. As for the family today, they still live together and are happily in love.

The End

12