Three The Hard Way

Story Info
She takes on 3 guys.
940 words
3.86
66.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is there. She can sense Him, can feel His breathing, can smell his scent. Her body tenses in anticipation. She is needy tonight, wanting Him to touch her and bring her over and over to the brink of ecstasy. Her pussy begins to dampen at the thought.

"My little whore," He whispers in the dark. "I haven't even touched you and I can smell your wet pussy all the way over here."

She feels Him advancing towards the bed.

Suddenly, a throbbing cock is shoved into her mouth. She knows immediately that it is not His. She sighs inwardly. He has brought a friend, whose appetite she will be responsible for satiating. She so wanted Him and Him alone tonight. But she is horny, her pussy is dripping and pulsing with need, so she gives in and begins to greedily suck at the cock in her mouth. She can feel fingers rubbing against her clit, they are not His fingers, they are too soft. She grabs the base of the cock that is blocking her throat and starts to slide her hand up and down to the rhythm of her mouth's frantic sucking. The fingers that were rubbing her clit move away and she strains her hips upward, needing the stimulation.

She is rewarded by a tongue sliding into her pussy. She is surprised to feel the small hard ball of a metal tongue ring and nearly jumps off the bed. The stranger's tongue is making circles around and around, occasionally flicking against her wet, sticky clit. She is moaning in the back of her throat, feels the stranger's cock stiffen in her mouth, tastes the salty pre-cum that is dripping from the head of his fat cock. A finger slides easily into her asshole, the tongue at her pussy is lapping up her juices and she feels the spray of cum hit the back of her throat. He has taught her not to gag, so she swallows quickly before her taste buds can rebel on her.

The cock slides out of her mouth and is replaced with fingers, soft and pungent...she can taste her own juices on the fingers and knows these are the fingers that were playing with her pussy. As her ass is being fingered, the tip of a cock eases ever so slightly into her pussy. She strains against it, trying to lift her hips to take it all in, but two hands are holding her hips down, stopping her from getting what she needs so badly. The tip of the cock moves in and out, in and out, teasing her, then is gone.

She feels herself being pulled up onto all fours. He is beneath her on the bed now, His cock pressed firmly against her pussy. Her juice is running down His cock and He has not even fucked her yet. She is trembling and cumming before He even puts it in. He has always had that effect on her.

She slides her way down onto his cock, impaling herself on it, swirling her hips in a grinding motion, biting her lip. Her pussy is clenched tight like a fist around Him, so she can feel every throb of His beloved cock. Suddenly, without warning, she feels another cock pressing against her asshole. It rams in to the hilt and she gasps in pain. The stranger behind her digs his fingernails into her hips while he's pulling her ass back against him. His hips move in a circular motion as he pounds her tight asshole. She cums again, soaking Him, His fingers move to rub her clit while her pussy and ass are clenching cocks like a vice grip. She feels full to capacity, is loving every erotic moment, and just when she thinks she can take no more, another cock is shoved into her mouth. It is enormous and she nearly gags when the stranger shoves it all the way to the back of her throat. She knows how to control her gag reflex, though, and manages to take it all in. The stranger is fucking her mouth, hands tangled in her hair, thrusting his hips back and forth against her face. The cock in her ass is pulsating and ramming like crazy and with a loud groan, the man shoots his sticky load in her ass, grunts, and eases out of her.

In the back of her mind, somehow, she realizes she has to take control of the situation. She knows that He will be...disappointed if He doesn't cum last. He does not mind sharing her but He always wants the last drop of cum she is graced with to come from Him.

The man fucking her mouth is showing no signs of slowing down, and she knows by His breathing that He is on the verge of finishing. She sucks frantically, trying to goad the stranger into cumming faster but the cock is raging hard and just continues to clog her throat. Thinking fast, she eases on hand over and quickly sticks a finger in the stranger's ass. It works, within seconds, the stranger's cock jerks, then he slides it out and sprays his cum all over her pretty face. She leans forward, kisses Him, swirls her tongue around His mouth. It is just the two of them now in this sweaty, erotic dance. He slides out from underneath of her, and flips her over, lifts her legs in the air and over His shoulders, plunges back inside her moist pussy again and again, filling her up, making her cry out in agony, until finally He explodes inside her.